A Husband's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot desperately wanted to stroke himself as he watched his wife getting pounded doggy-style in front of him. Her hands held him with an iron grip as she moaned. Instead, his cock stood straight up, throbbing painfully hard. Her brunette hair danced around, and her tits bounded in time with Dan's rapid pace. Her moans competed in volume with the sounds of Dan's body impacting hers.

Dan dug his fingertips onto the soft skin of her hips as her thrusted into her. He was getting close, and he wanted to finish. He was lapping up each of Emily's divine moans. She never held back with him, but she was taking things to another level today. No doubt enjoying the situation as much as they all were. His pounding had been pushing her away from him so he stopped a second and pulled her hips back to him. Using the brief pause, he reached forward and grabbed hold of her hair. In a firm but not rough way he pulled back and forced her to look up at Elliot. He loosened his grip once he was sure she got the message and then continued.

At Dan's encouragement she kept her eyes open and looked at her husband's. She had a smile a mile wide, and she was glad of the action. She felt him drop her hair, needing the extra hand to hold her hips. Hers eyes stayed locked with Elliot's even through Dan's fucking. His low moans let her know that he was close, and it was well timed with the building of her own orgasm.

The sudden clenching of Emily's hands told him how close she was. Her moans deepened and eyes closed, although she did keep her head up. He'd always loved watching her cum and being in front of her like this was, in a lot of way, better than being the man causing it. He could focus on the details of her pleasure. Her slightly wrinkled nose; the clenching of her core and thighs; and the way her moans deepened and grew longer.

Sweat beaded on Dan's forehead but the feeling of her pussy clenching against his cock kept his attention away from the exertion. Spurned on he kept pounding into her and quickly felt her roll straight into a second orgasm.

Her body was fighting to push her knees together and this caused her open thighs to shake and shudder in time with the pleasure that was surging through her. Even as her second orgasm was starting; she could feel the third building. The intensity of Dan's thrusting the proportions of his cock were too much for her multi-orgasmic body to handle. As good as everything felt she hoped that Dan was close, gripping Elliot's hands as hard as she could.

Elliot heard Dan let out a deep groan and he swapped his intense, rhythmic pounding for a dozen sharp and hard thrusts into Emily. The time between each thrust grew as he came, and the pair moaned in unison with each thrust. Elliot's cock was painfully hard, even after cumming once earlier. He desperately wanted to finish with his wife and lover, but she was holding his hands as fair as ever.

Towards the end, Emily let her head drop back to the bed. Her own pleasure fading was shown by the slow relaxing of every muscle she'd tensed up. She smiled into the duvet as she felt the waning of Dan's thrusts. She'd felt and heard how hard he'd cum and she was more than satisfied that he'd enjoyed himself as much as she had. After half a minute Dan pulled his rapidly softening cock from her. She was so wet from how own juices and his cum, all well as being numb from so many orgasms, that she hardly registered him leaving her. What she didn't fail to notice was the run of cum that followed him and made a path down her thigh to stockings she still had on.

Emily took a few moments longer before she had the strength to lift her head from the bed. "So, was that everything you hoped for?" She asked as she raised her head to look at Elliot.

"That and more." He replied before leaning forward to kiss her. It was an action he'd wanted to take for the entire night, and he made the most of it. Unleashing the passion, he'd been building for her.

Dan found a clean towel by the bed, that he assumed had been left here deliberately, and used it to give himself a quick clean. Elliot and Emily were currently kissing and exchanging some words, so he set about finding the discarded scraps of clothing that were in the room. Occasionally Emily stayed for a bit longer after they'd finished up at a typical night at his. But, most the time she left promptly. It wasn't something that he was upset or uncomfortable about. They were both adults and their relationship is almost entirely sexual. In this case he felt that his own prompt exit was the right thing to do. He had no doubt that they had their own private agenda for the rest of the evening, verbal or physical.

Just as he finished putting his shirt on, there was a break in their kiss. He swooped in quickly, just to be polite. "I'm heading home, nice to meet you, Elliot. Hopefully, this isn't the last time."

Emily went to reply but Elliot found his words faster.

"And you as well. I'm sure they'll be a next time and hopefully a little sooner than six months this time." He said and smiled at his wife.

Emily finally let go of Elliot's hands and keeling on the bed she moved to the edge and embraced Dan. "I'll call you, maybe you'll end up here more often." She said and then kissed him before letting him go.