All Comments on 'A Husband's Hasty Promise Ch. 02'

by Itsallgoodfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just one word

Itsallbadshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, lets see

She did NOTHING to try to improve his performance. Maybe she is just so shitty a wife that nobody with any real interest in her would be able to make love to her.

I say the real test would be to chain her up (maybe for a month:-) ) while Tom goes out and fucks young sexy girls. Maybe he needs to rent some high paid women to teach and mentor him. Get him into a fitness routine to build up some stamina and some hormones. (At this point he can unchain her) I mean if he 'is the problem' then her fix will not correct anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more chapters like this

5 stars.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
50 Shades of trying too hard

Not my cup of tea, although you did put your back into it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Of course, all men reading Literotica . . .

. . . are great lovers — on the internet, everyone is great in the sack — but this (somewhat lame) series raises the obvious question: what happens in a marriage when someone is just a plain dud in bed? Perhaps there is really nothing that can be done, perhaps a man simply doesn’t have enough physical ability to get the job done, and never will.

That’s a story I’d like to see Randi or Mr Brooks write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why try to sneak this into loving wives?

It clearly belongs in another category and the author knows it. I assume when people do this, they're simply trying to troll the readers. What kind of special idiot makes a video? Wait until it gets revealed and everyone in their families, all of their friends and anyone else looking for a cheap thrill gets to see it. These are simply horrible characters. Not a decent person amongst them. And they're just acting like fools. There is nothing sexy or erotic about their actions or the dialogue. It caused me to scratch my head and wonder if anyone in real life could POSSIBLY be this stupid? Neither clever or entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is just me, I guess...

But, if there's something about myself I really dislike, a sickness that truly bother me, I don't simply accept it, 'cause it supposedly gave me a lot of pleasure...

I would actively do everything in my power to get rid of.

Being a cuckold isn't in anyone's gene - it's a sexual deviance that can be treated, like having the clap. So, instead of calling yourself pathetic while masturbating to another man fucking their wife, any guy plagued to such a mental disability can actually do something about it... as long as you genuinely want to do something about it (it's like being fat: you can hate all you want, but you'll remain so until you start eating right and exercising.)

As far as I can tell, this marriage is essentially over, and should probably not have happened in the first place, since Sam and Tom are so obviously mismatched sexually. There's no real point to keep this charade going, since her misery inside their coupling, and now elation outside of it, has now made him just as miserable, if not even more so. Smart, healthy move would be to immediately break it off, so they can both remain friends of some level, so she can fully commit herself in finding her sexual bliss, and he can learn from a more patient woman (or even women) what he needs to do to become a better lover. Sex should not be everything that is important in a marriage, but, when it is such a important problem, like it is in this one, why try to save what's already dying? Time to be an adult and move on!

Sure - nothing I've said here is remotely close to what the author has in mind while writing this sadass story. But, if I knew a man like Tom, and he told me in confidence what was the current state of his marriage, I had to ask him, point blank "Dude... do you actually want this to be the rest of your life? 'Cause, if you stay with Sam, that's pretty much how your relationship is going to be until the day you die... or until she dumps you!" Not to be crass, but, unless Tom was, all along, a closet sissy who wish he could suck dick instead of fucking chicks, getting no actual sexual satisfaction why being in servitude to Sam for the foreseeable future sounds like a nightmarish deal.

D'fferent strokes, I guess... Just not something I can understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an odd fetish.

Not the characters', the author's. I guess if that's all you got, you make the best of it.

But this is some really embarrassing shit. Maybe you should reconsider, everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not that the story is not hot but the husband should be killed. I’d rather die a most brutal tortureess death than be mentally, physically emotionally and sexually abused by my wife and friends or anyone for that matter. If my wife felt I couldn’t satisfy her sexually than I’d let her go divorce her and find someone who loved me that could be satisfied. I’d never want to be married to a dirt bag cunt who needed other cocks to be satisfied but wanted to make believe she loved me so she’d have the security of a marriage to keep the rest of her life balanced. The guy wouldn’t be fucking anyone else because I’d spend my last breath if necessary to smash his ball into his throat. I’m no tough guy but I wouldn’t stop until it was done

jwittjrjwittjrover 5 years ago
Such a hot Dom/sub story

Love this story, l surely hope there is more to it. I have yet to read scenario such as this with the husband shackled in another room and forced to watch his wife be pleasured and willingly Dominated in another room. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous