A Husband's Hasty Promise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the prearranged signal, Carla had retreated to the rear corner of the room and retrieved the video camera that David had left for her. Aiming it at the couple standing in the middle of the room and pressing record, she watched with a satisfied smile curling on her lips as her husband kissed her friend. She could even see their tongues sensually caress on the little camera screen as she heard the tiny blonde sigh with pleasure. Not that Carla could blame her of course, her husband was a damn good kisser. However, she guessed that the hand sliding slowly between Sam's legs more than likely had something to do with the shuddering muffled gasp that escaped the blondes throat. And she couldn't quite help but wonder whether Tom was enjoying the show that was now playing on the TV Sam had switched on before she had left him cuffed to the couch.

Sam's body felt alive with arousal beneath his touch as David pulled her against him. Their tongues hungrily caressed as their kiss deepened into something that made her whole body quiver under his touch. Sliding deft fingers over the soft flesh of her arm, David sighed softly into her as his hand came into contact with the exquisite silk dress that swept over her body like a second skin. He could feel her respond to him caressing her side and abdomen, firmly pressing into her sensual core that clenched under his eager touch. He could have spent hours stroking strong fingers over every inch of her body, exploring and learning what made her gasp for breath or smile with sensitivity. But he had already made a promise to his wife. She had pleaded with him so earnestly that he had been more than happy to accept her request. After all, she had been such a good girl to bring Sam into their lives in such a way. A reward for her behaviour did seem fitting. And so without wanting to renege on his word, David continued touching down Sam's lithe body until he slipped beneath the short dress and placed a large hand against her burning cunt.

The groan of arousal that reverberated from her tongue seemed to radiate and magnify in intensity all the way down his spine and along his meaty cock that bulged with need against his pants. However, it was the way the beautiful blonde's eyes burst open and her whole body clenched with sudden arousal as he slipped a thick finger inside of her pussy that really ignited David's hunger. There was something so utterly seductive about the way she groaned so wantonly as he impaled her deeply. Her hips began to undulate, subtly at first, but with each passing second her movements became more and more pronounced as she pressed into his touch. "Ohhh yeeesss." She breathed around his lips as a second finger joined the first, which was quickly followed by his thumb teasing over her clit.

Her response was explosive.

It was as if David had found the key to unlock her arousal and set it free. She gripped his thick muscular arms in a surprisingly powerful grip as the rest of her body began to lose control. Moans of arousal mingled with barely comprehensible words as she began to shudder and tremble powerfully against the man that was pleasuring her in ways her husband simply wasn't capable of.

David couldn't help wondering if it was a state of mind more than anything? Had she built the moment up to such that he could have done almost anything to her and she would have responded with the same powerful orgasm. Perhaps if her and Tom had found ways to replicate such a tension, they wouldn't be in the situation they were in. Or perhaps not, perhaps he genuinely was just a terrible lay? But that wasn't a thought for then and there. Instead he wanted to devote his whole concentration towards the continued pleasure of his wife's best friend. The woman Carla had made him promise he would bring to orgasm as quickly as possible so that she could finally appreciate the pleasure she had been missing out on. There would be plenty of time for long drawn out fun later, but at that moment he was only interested in hearing her scream with unbridled pleasure as her body quivered with her first orgasm at his touch.

Knowing that his wife was capturing Sam's climax on camera only added an element of excitement to the whole situation for David. Looking over briefly at his wife as Sam's mouth hung open, unable to return his kiss as the pleasure overwhelmed her. He saw Carla squeeze her legs together in a vain attempt to curb the need burning through her body and he gave her a small smile of recognition. To which she responded with a soundless "Thank you Master" mouthed from her lips in appreciation of him fulfilling his promise.

Suddenly both husband and wife were immediately drawn back to the vivacious Sam had never stopped grinding her needy pussy against his hand in a desperate attempt to saviour every last delicious moment of orgasmic bliss. Yet, instead of slowly coming down from her sexual high, his expert fingers managed to elicit a second, even more powerful climax out of her succulent body. And it was even more arousing to watch as the first.

A patina of sweat shimmered over every inch of her exquisite body as she orgasmed powerfully in David's arms. Fingers clung to him, leaving marks against his flesh as pleasure like she had never experienced before claimed her so fully she couldn't even think. Nothing other than the instinctive groans of orgasmic pleasure escaped her open mouth as she stared up into David's face with a look of bewildered amazement etched on her features.

"How about a third time little one?" David whispered against the shell of her ear, in a deep husky voice that only she could hear. Pulling her tighter against him, ensuring she felt his enormous cock twitch against her hip, he felt a surge of satisfaction as her breath caught in her throat and wide eyes flickered towards his crotch in shock. "If you liked that; just imagine how it will feel inside you..." Laughing lightly as he hooked the two fingers inside her pussy, David grazed over the soft piece of flesh he had only teased around up to that point. Yet now he very purposefully pleasured her g-spot as his thumb mercilessly toyed with her clit. But it was when David slowly slipped another finger inside her tight puckered ass that she completely lost control.

Riding the wave of a third climax pushed Sam to almost breaking point. Her body felt like it was on fire and being electrocuted all at exactly the same time. Limbs quivered with unrestrained pleasure as she lost the ability to hold herself up and had to rely completely on the David's immense strength to support her weight as she lost all control. The room seemed to fade in and out of focus as her brain momentarily seemed to lose the ability to process anything other than the sensations of pleasure that exploded behind her eyes like a kaleidoscope of colour and sensations she couldn't even begin to describe. Her skin shone with perspiration from the exertion of his finger fuck and her previously perfectly styled hair that Carla had generously paid for only hours before was now clinging to her head, drenched with sweat. However, it was her thighs and the floor beneath between her legs that were by far the most drenched. Because in the throes of ecstasy her pussy had gushed, poured and finally even squirted during her third climatic orgasm.

For a single moment, Sam seemed to go completely limp In David's grasp as she finally began to float down from the sexual high that had gripped her so completely. Leaning against the man who wasn't her husband, but had done things to her no other man ever had. Sam felt more content than she ever thought possible. All the frustration she had been carrying around for years had simply evaporated away. And any guilt or nerves she had felt about being with David were just a distant memory. She knew what she wanted now. She didn't care if she was one of many. It wasn't important. She just needed to know that she was his to use how and when he wished. Yes, she completely understood that Tom might find it difficult, but she would never stop loving him. That wasn't what this was about. Her husband couldn't fulfil this part of her and he had begun to realise that. It didn't mean she didn't love him and want to be with him. In fact, she hoped it might even make their lives better. The pressure would be off him to perform. And maybe that would mean he would be able to please her more?

Or perhaps she was just being selfish and trying to justify her desires to herself.

Either way, it didn't matter. Because as she opened her eyes and smiled up at David's handsome face, she shuddered as a small aftershock trickled through her body before she reached out and stroked his impressive cock through his pants. "Oh my GOD! Thank you! Sir!. I have never felt anything like that before in my life. Please tell me what I can do to repay you?" Gazing up with feigned innocence at the man who still held her so effortlessly as she traced the outline of his cock with her trembling fingers. She looked over at Carla and saw the camera in her hands for the first time. She knew instantly what it was for. But it didn't give her pause, instead it merely encouraged her further. Because if she was going to be a part of her husbands torture, she should at least make it something he would enjoy to watch. "Sir, would it be ok if the maid joined us? Because after what you just did to me... and from what I can feel inside your pants... I'm not sure I can cope with you on my own just yet." Grinning at both the camera and her friend, Sam slowly put her weight back onto her own shaky feet before lowering herself down to her knees before him. Nuzzling her face against his crotch, she purposefully leaned over so that her dress rode up past her ass and gave the camera a perfect view of her soaking pussy. "Please sir. Please would you let her help me suck your big cock. Or if you prefer, you could watch me lick her wet pussy while she pleasures you? I think we'd all enjoy that too..."

--

Tom had listened to his wife and her friend in the next room with undisguised excitement burning through his veins. This was not what he had expected when drunkenly telling his wife that she should go and find someone to fulfil her sexual needs. However, the more he listened and the more he realised how he was being forced to listen to it happening. The more turned on he got.

At first, he was confused and more than a little hurt. But with every passing second, he felt himself begin to relish what was happening. The arousal at hearing his wife. The thought that she was being fingered and licked only feet away by another woman and yet the face that he could neither see or touch her; was as exciting as it was confusing. What was wrong with him? However, all concerns quickly ebbed away as his beautiful wife and her gorgeous friend got increasingly hot and heavy next door. Tom could only imagine the way his wife looked as the other woman licked her pussy into submission. And he had been utterly convinced that she was about to cum, when they suddenly stopped. It had just been too much for Tom. He had been unable to control his arousal yet again, and he had somewhat humiliatingly orgasmed without even being touched. His ejaculation spurted before him, landing on the floor, his stomach and his legs before he collapsed back on the couch feeling humiliated yet again. But unlike all those other times, when Sam had sympathetically soothed him and told him it was ok and that they can try again in a minute when he was ready. This time, he stayed rock hard and horny as hell.

It had been in the midst of continued confused arousal that the television burst into life before him. Immediately Tom recognised his wife. Dressed in the unbelievable little black dress, but now wearing sumptuous stockings and high heeled shoes that added that perfect finishing touch. Tom felt a wave of confused emotions crash over him as she openly lifted her skirt as she curtsied subserviently to David. The man he had secretly dreaded it would be to help his wife ever since he had reiterated his wish for her to find someone to help her. It was just so humiliating. Having the ridiculously handsome neighbour service his wife, because he was incapable. Plus, the fact that he was so fucking huge... Tom could even see his muscles rippling through the camera... was so humiliating.

Yet. As Tom watched and listened to his wife almost instantly cream herself at the merest touch of the other mans hand. He couldn't stop his erection throbbing. "What the fuck is wrong with you Tom!" He yelled at himself while unconsciously sitting up and getting closer to the TV so he could watch as his unbelievably sexy wife orgasm again that he slumped his shoulders in defeat. "You're pathetic" He mumbled to himself as he felt his balls twinge with the ever familiar sensation of an orgasm approaching. And all it took was for him to watch another man make his wife squirt for the first time in her entire life for a short sharp gasp of pleasure to escape his lips as a second ejaculation erupted from his dick.

It was as he felt the degrading splash of his own semen splash on his chin that Tom finally realised that this was where he belonged. He had never felt so aroused and excited in his life. Had someone known he would feel like this? Had Carla? Had David? And as if in answer to his own question, Tom looked up at the screen as he heard Sam's pleading voice for David to allow Carla to join them. To the sight of David looking directly at the camera and giving a little wink.

Tom guessed that it was Carla holding the camera and he could have easily been motioning to his wife. But there was something deep in the pit of his stomach that told him differently. Someone had known before even he had, what kind of fucked up person he was. And it was incredible.

12