A Husbands Love Betrayed

Story Info
Betrayal from his loving wife results in a painful ending.
7.2k words
4.32
208.2k
238
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers

Intimacy, Love, and Betrayal do not mix well. Johnny takes things into his own hands and dishes out some painful revenge. Reconciliation may not be in the cards after the melt down, so if you're not a BTB fan, this story may not be for you.

A big Thank You to Pat who helped with this story and edits.

***

What really hurt the most was watching her get ready for her fuck night. After she put on the sexy lingerie and stockings, I watched her lay in our bed and play with herself, giving herself her fifth orgasm of the night. I then watched as she spent lots of time putting on her makeup and fixing her hair, all the time touching her breasts and pussy. My wife then put on a sexy dress, one I'd never seen. Then came high heels, and the complete outfit she had on was one that had never been worn for me. I felt the betrayal, jealousy, and anger stir up deep inside me. She was doing all this for Mark Diamond, her boss..., not me. She was making herself desirable, and sexy for another man - outside our marriage, while I was working my ass off to give her a wonderful life and family.

All this was incomprehensible. Our sex life was amazing. Jessica was always attentive and never held back anything. She always made me feel loved, so there was no reason to distrust her. After twenty years of marriage, I knew her and never thought she could cheat on our marriage. Except for that one night a month ago at her company's dinner when her boss, Mark Diamond, the managing partner at the law firm, gave Jessica more attention than I liked. But it was the smirk I caught when he looked at me after a dance with my wife that clued me in. For some reason, I had a bad feeling that troubled me, and it got much worse when I brought it up to Jessica the next day. The way she stood up for him and tried to make me feel as if I'd overreacted confirmed my suspicion. Too many late meetings and missed lunches, suddenly registered as a red flag and something I would immediately look into.

The more I considered things, the more I became infuriated. Jessica is Mark's personal assistant. Mark is the managing partner of a prestigious law firm. He's one of those guys that likes to flaunt his success with expensive cars, jewelry, a lavish lifestyle, and his young trophy wife, Stella. She was a young 30 year old, extremely sexy girl that he traded up to after divorcing his wife of 20 years. Mark enjoys making jokes at the expense of others, and I remember at one of our outings, how he made fun of my job. You see, I sell screws and fasteners to the large retail chain stores. It's not a glamorous job, but I earned over $200,000 per year which afforded a nice life for my family. I gave Jessica everything she wanted and was able to pay for our daughter, Sarah's, college education. She was now in her second year. We also live in a pleasant community with good friends and a comfortable lifestyle. Granted, I wasn't a power broker or making a million a year like Mark, but we were happy. At least I believed we were.

Anyway, the night he decided to make fun of my job in front of my wife and other people pissed me off, not just because he was being an arrogant asshole, but because of the way my wife defended him after I got angry at being humiliated in front of her and others.

"So, Johnny, how's the nut and bolt business? I bet you get screwed a lot, ha ha ha. It must be fun having to work at Home Depot everyday."

When I saw Jessica laughing, my blood boiled, and I walked away without saying a word. To her credit, Jessica came over and asked me what was wrong. When I told her, she tried to make light of the matter.

"Oh baby, he's just kidding around. He likes to have fun. You shouldn't take things so personally. Come back with me, he's really a nice guy." Against my better judgment, I stayed at the dinner for the rest of the evening.

As I look back, I should have seen the signs. But now I realize I may have missed some danger signals. Hell, I'm nobody's fool and I would not sit quietly. I can understand the attraction to Mark from others. He's the Alpha, the large strong, good-looking man, the rich partner of the firm, the one everybody wants to be around. And Jessica was his closest ally in the firm, his valued and trusted right-hand person. Everything was adding up. It didn't matter that he had a younger, sexy wife. To an asshole like Mark, he wanted it all and claiming another man's wife was definitely on his scorecard.

Well, over the next week, I acted quickly to find out if I was crazy or if my intuition was correct. After the six audio recording devices and the five video cameras arrived, I started my plan of action.

The first video camera was in the smoke detector on our bedroom ceiling. The next two cameras were set up at different angles of the bedroom to capture a full view. I placed the others in the master bathroom, living room. All the video cameras had a live feed option, up to 8K recording, and a wireless link back to a dedicated computer which I set up in the attic, all remotely controlled with my phone app.

Besides the video, the audio devices were unique. One of the audio devices was enclosed in a pen, which I placed next to the kitchen phone, another one I placed inconspicuously in her car. I placed the other standard recording devices in her 3 favorite purses and one behind our bed. With this overlay, I should be able to capture at least 90 percent of her conversations and any activity in the home. I had a bad feeling about the next week when I was going on the road for my sales calls.

As always, Jessica was loving, and rocked my world in bed just like every other time I left for an overnight trip. She always started with lots of kisses and sweet talk, telling me how much she loved me and wanted my big cock. Her intimacy and loving were something I've always cherished, and she never let me down.

After many sweet kisses, she licked her way down to my cock and slowly teased it with more kisses, sucking my balls and stroking my now hard shaft. That's when she took me into her mouth and started slurping and sucking on it while looking up into my eyes. I loved it when she did that, and even more when she let it pop out of her mouth and gave me a big smile, which always brought me to the edge.

She always knew when I was close and stopped just before I came. At that moment, she moved up on top of me and impaled herself on my seven-inch hard cock. She then rode me until she had two orgasms that night.

When she finally collapsed onto the bed, I got my mouth down to her pussy and licked her to another earth-shattering orgasm, the third of the evening. When I knew she was completely satisfied, I got on top of her and slid my cock inside her dripping wet pussy.

When I entered her, I said, "I love you so much and I love making love to you, sweetheart."

With tears in her eyes, she looked at me smiling and said, "I love you too, baby. You're amazing and I'll love you forever."

After several minutes of this loving engagement, I got in position and started thrusting harder and harder until I exploded deep insider her. She had another orgasm as we came together one final time. It was an amazing night, and I felt so close and in love with this woman that I knew there was no way she could be unfaithful, and almost abandoned my surveillance plan.

Fortunately, I didn't change my plans and left things as they were, and went on my trip, which would be for two nights this week. I wanted to give her plenty of time in case there was something going on. We kissed goodbye, and I was on the road by 6 p.m. for my three-hour drive to the hotel.

The drive allowed me to replay the last six months as I tried to find anything different. But other than the 2 scenes with her boss, that smirk and his attempt at humiliating me, there was nothing different and a smile came to my face as I realized I was being foolish and paranoid.

When I finally arrived at the hotel, I checked into my room and fired up my laptop as I relaxed in the king-size bed. It took a few minutes, and I checked my emails for any work messages and then clicked on the link to the server in my attic to review the last three hours. I knew there would be nothing to see, but I needed to test the remote access system. I played the video at 3x speed until I saw my wife in the bedroom, and I then put it back to normal speed to enjoy looking at my beautiful, sexy wife who was making a phone call.

What I didn't expect was a phone conversation an hour after I left, with Mark. The video camera picked up the audio as I watched her lie on the bed, rubbing her pussy as she spoke with her boss. I could only hear her side of the conversation as I watched and listened to the video recording.

*** Her side of the conversation with Mark:

--- Hi sweetheart, he's gone and I'm all alone.

--- Yes, two nights this time. When can you come over?

--- Won't your wife ask where you're going?

--- Oh my god, that's great.

--- Can you spend the night with me? I really want to wake up next to you.

--- Oh yes, absolutely. I'm all yours, baby, and yes, my pussy and ass belong to you.

--- What time will you be here then? OK, see you soon. I love you, baby."

I sat there in shock. We just made the most passionate love. She came at least four times and told me she loved me. Now, an hour later, she invites him over to spend the night. Who was this woman? How can she love me so much and betray me moments later? Was he coming over tonight?

*** This is where we started (the first paragraph):

For the next hour, I watched my loving wife get ready for her lover. Watching her shower, put on her sexy lingerie, heels, makeup, after fixing her hair for thirty minutes was an incredibly painful and erotic sight. I always knew she was a sexy being and when she dressed like this, she was a vixen. The problem was that she never dressed like that for me. Anger and jealousy raged through my blood as I realized she was doing all this for Mark and not her faithful husband. I still found all this too hard to believe. Was Mark really coming over tonight or is all this just a misunderstanding?

That last question was answered a few minutes later when the doorbell rang and I watched Mark enter my house and give Jessica a hard kiss right in front of the video camera, in real time. I had a closeup of them kissing, which made me throw up for the first time that night.

"Wow baby, you look amazing in that dress. I can't wait to rip it off that sexy body and make love to you all night," he said as he gave Jessica the once over with a big smile.

The exchange between them pissed me off, but that anger turned to incredible hurt when I watched her take his hand and lead him up to our bedroom. The pain grew as I watched her undress him as he stood there with that stupid smile on his face. He was a big man, with a hard body, six-pack abs, and an impressive cock at least two inches larger than my own. I watched with jealousy, rage, and anger, but somehow impressed by this asshole at the same time.

Jessica was a bitch in heat. She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth and brought him to a climax and then swallowed as I watched in amazement. To this day, she had never let me come in her mouth and would never swallow my cum. She said the thought of that was disgusting and it would never happen. But for this asshole, she did both in less than ten minutes alone with him. My head was about to explode, and I was now dizzy with rage and hate for this predator.

After my second round of throwing up in the wastebasket, I watched and listened to them fuck for the next hour. Obviously, I knew my marriage was over, and I shouldn't have let it bother me, but their post coital conversation was the most painful part of the night.

Asshole started the conversation as they lay together in each other's arms. "So the little cuck is gone for a few nights? Good, you'll be mine for the next two days."

"I'm so happy you can spend the night, baby. You know I've been wanting to wake up next to you for so long. I love being with you, Mark."

"Yes, I'll love taking you again and again all night long while hubby is working his ass off. What an idiot."

"Be nice Mark, I love him and he's a good man."

"Then why do you let me fuck you?"

"Mark, you're the sexiest man I know, and I love the way you fuck me. But we're both married and we should just enjoy the time we can be together. To be honest, I love how your cock feels inside me."

"That's makes sense. I love your tight pussy too, but what I really love is the way you make me feel - loved and appreciated. You give me more love and affection than my wife, or any other women I've been with. To me, it's more than your pussy. I just love how you make me feel, Jessica."

That part really hurt, because that love he was talking about, was only supposed to be for me, but now I realized she shared her love with another man. I continued to listen and watch them cuddle, kiss, and talk.

"Does cucky satisfy you like I do, Jessica?"

"He's a wonderful lover, but no, he's not like you. You do things to me I can't explain."

"You know you promised me your ass tonight, and I intend to collect. You said you hadn't given that to cuck boy or anyone else, right?"

"Nobody has taken my ass, Mark. But I'm nervous, and scared it will hurt."

"I'll be gentle, but I want to own your ass and have something your loser husband will never have."

"Mark, I already let you come in my mouth, and I swallow for you. I'll never do that for him or anyone else. Isn't that enough?"

I sat there sad, hurt, with a deep feeling of loss. I shut the computer and couldn't listen to any more of this betrayal in my house and bed. After several hours of not sleeping and dealing with my anger, I knew there was a great deal of pain and revenge in my future.

When I came back home, all was normal. Total love and respect as if nothing had happened. Jessica welcomed me with a big hug and lots of kisses. She acted like normal and as if nothing had happened while I was gone. Instead of the love I always felt for her, I now felt a repulsion and flinched at her kiss. I put on a great acting job and acted as normal as I possibly could.

I got all the recordings and video together, made copies to the cloud as backup, and created an encrypted file on my PC. For the next two weeks, I made sure that every second of Jessica's time was with me was accounted for. I kept her busy and gave them no opportunity for a quickie or a late-night fuck. She even asked me when my next trip was planned. They were obviously eager for me to leave, and I listened to their conversation on her drive to work one morning.

"When's you wimp husband going out of town again? I need your pussy."

"Not sure, but I'll find out. It should be soon, baby."

With that knowledge, I planned a one-night trip in order to make sure he came over while I was gone. The plan was taking shape. That same night while watching a movie on TV, my cheating wife asked, "Honey, when's you next trip?"

I tried to hold my anger back and replied, "Sweetheart, are you trying to get rid of me? Do you have a secret lover that comes over when I'm gone?" I said, laughing with a joking voice.

She didn't miss a beat and showed no signs of guilt. "Don't be silly. I love having you at home. I'm hoping you won't have to leave and was wondering if your traveling has slowed down."

"No, sorry sweetheart. The job still requires me to travel. Yes, next Tuesday I have an overnight set up and I'll be back sometime on Wednesday."

She said in a convincing tone, "I hate when you leave. I wish you didn't have to travel like that. I miss you so much when you're gone." Then she came over, hugged me, gave me a big kiss and made me feel more love than I can explain. When I realized she was giving this same love to another man, I wanted to scream and throw her to the floor. But I kept my facade and continued as normal, knowing that the next week would bring my plan into action.

Tuesday, I packed for my trip and Jessica and I had our final love making session. After tonight, there would be no 'us' any longer.

She gave me a wonderful kiss before I left that night, and I wondered if she noticed the sadness in my eyes as I looked at her that last time. I saw her facial expression change and wasn't sure what she was thinking.

*** Showtime

Instead of driving out of town, I drove back to my office and parked my car. I then went back to my desk to work late, which wasn't unusual, and the few people that were there never questioned my arrival. At about 7:30, the video camera started up when Mark entered my home, and gave my future ex-wife another loving kiss. It was showtime.

After shutting off the video camera with my phone app, I placed my cell phone in my desk drawer, as I didn't want the phone GPS following me during my trip. I quietly left the office, went to my car trunk, and took out the folding electric bike. The electric motor allowed speeds up to 30 mph, and a range of 50 miles, with no sound. I put on the black hoodie, looked around to make sure nobody noticed, and headed the twelve-mile ride back to my house.

My idea for the bike was for stealth. Quiet and not noticeable, and it allowed me to get back home within twenty minutes, unseen. I parked the bike at the back of the house and entered the rear sliding door I had rigged to remain open.

Once inside, I stood silently to make sure I wasn't discovered and listened to the sounds coming from the bedroom. After I confirmed they were going at it and my arrival was not revealed, I walked to the closet where I had positioned the short-barreled shotgun and an aluminum bat, and carried them to the bedroom.

I gently placed the shotgun along the wall outside the bedroom, held the bat, and quietly opened the door to the candlelit room. Because they were making so much noise as he fucked her, they didn't hear a sound or see a shadow as I walked the short distance to the bed.

My wife was on her back with her legs wrapped around his large body, as he was pounding away at the pussy that was promised to only me. I didn't hesitate and took a solid swing to the side of his head. The blunt sound of metal hitting flesh was only overtaken by the sound of the 250-pound beast falling to the floor.

While he was making his descent to the floor, I grabbed the shotgun and switched on the lights. Jessica then realized what was happening. Looking stunned and in shock, she yelled out, "Oh God, No! Please, No! This can't be happening. Why are you here? You're supposed to be away."

"Well Slut! Why are you fucking another man in my bed, is a better question! Now shut the fuck up and pay attention."

The big man was semi-conscious and now sitting against the wall as blood was running down from the 6-inch gash the hard metal bat had caused. I watched him as he regained consciousness and noticed the angry man in front of him.

"Fuck that hurt. Why did you do that, man?" he said.

"Are you kidding? You're fucking my wife in my bed, and you don't think I'd react?"

"What are you going to do?" he asked, obviously nervous, looking at the gun I had pointed at him.

"Are you worried, big man? Are you scared the cuck will hurt you? I know you two have been fucking behind my back, and tonight is payback. I'm going to kill you, Mark. Tonight you die," I taunted.

I continued, "Everything you've worked for will be gone, all for a little used pussy. I hope it was worth it, asshole."

"Dude, if you kill me, you'll go to jail for the rest of your life."

"Fuck that. We all die tonight. How does that sound, asshole?" I wanted to put the fear of God into both of them and of course I had no plans to kill anyone but it felt good to watch them suffer.

I was acting all hyped up, scaring both of them. Jessica was now crying, curled up in a ball, trying to cover her naked body with the bedsheet.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers
12