A Husbands Love Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, please don't do anything stupid. I love you, I really do. Put the gun down and let's discuss this."

With an evil grin, I turned the gun on her and said, "Shut the fuck up, whore. This is happening all because you had to find a cock and fuck somebody outside of our marriage. Whatever happens tonight is all on you."

"Look at your wimp lover, slut, he just pissed himself. I guess you're just a little sissy boy. Not really a man, are you asswipe? You should be wearing diapers," I said, sounding like a crazy person, intentionally letting them know I was out of control. They knew they were in trouble and realized that they had to calm me down, or I was going to kill everyone.

The custom shells in the shotgun were 25% salt and 75% oleoresin capsicum - used in pepper spray. I didn't intend to kill anyone, but rather, to give the asshole enough pain and perhaps some genital damage to last a lifetime. I had no intention of going to jail, and would kill no one tonight. But since nobody knew that, I wanted to create enough fear so that these emotions would be long lasting and a night they would never forget.

After big Mark recovered from the hit to his head, he became brave and decided to lunge at me and try to disarm me, and I was waiting for exactly that to happen. Once he made his move, he exposed himself, and I unloaded the first round into his enormous cock and balls. The blast was loud, but his screams were even louder. The capsicum cloud filled the air around Mark and on the wound that was expelling blood from his cock. He couldn't see or breathe without choking and the pain was like nothing he had ever experienced.

I was shocked when I saw what the blast did to his cock. Even with a non-lethal shell at this close range, the blast ripped the flesh from his cock and balls and filled his surrounding skin with the capsicum pepper. Man, that must hurt.

Several minutes later, as he sat there in pain and bleeding, I explained how things would work. I gave the big man a kick to get his attention while looking at my future ex-wife the entire time.

"Listen, asshole, and you too, my cheating wife. I'm leaving in a few minutes, and you will take this loser to the emergency room before he bleeds out. You will not call 911, but you will take him in your car to the hospital."

"You will tell no one how this happened, or that I was involved. In fact, you will tell anyone that asks that I had no clue about your affair. If either of you tell them I was involved or I knew of your adultery, then the video, audio, and photos I've collected will go to asshole's wife and your partners at the firm. In addition, a link to the website I've set up with over two hours of your sex scenes will be sent to everyone you know. I don't care what lies you make up for the police, but you will not mention my name, and will insist that I have no knowledge of anything related to this."

"Asshole, you will not fire my future ex-wife. She will need the job once the divorce is final. If you come after me or the slut resists the divorce offer, everything comes out. At that point, it won't matter who gets burned as I'll go nuclear and burn everyone, including myself, if necessary."

"Both of you fucked me, so now it's your turn to get fucked. Take him to the hospital before he bleeds out, and remember what I said."

I left the same way I came in, fixing the lock and shutting the door. I placed the bat and gun into a bat bag and placed it over my shoulder. I quietly and without being noticed headed out of the area. As I rode the bike back to my office, I tossed the bat and gun into different parts of the river. Then I removed the surgical gloves I was wearing, and tossed them before my return.

When I got back to my office, I put the bike back in the car and was back at my desk by 9 o'clock. I then left for my trip after saying goodbye to some of the IT staff that were still working late. As far as anyone knew, my car never left the parking lot, and I was at my desk all night. It would be their word against mine, with no evidence in the event they ever accused me.

By the time I got home the next afternoon, the crap had hit the fan. Mark went in for surgery for penis reconstruction. Unfortunately for him, the closeness of the blast obliterated both testicles and damaged his penis. The surgical team worked to reconstruct the remaining piece of his penis, which would end up being less than four inches of mutilated flesh. His head had to be shaved for them to give him the eighteen stitches as he suffered a concussion from the blow.

The story he gave was that the last thing he remembered was walking up to his Personal Assistant's home with some paperwork and then being in the hospital. He told the police that he didn't remember seeing anyone or being hit. He kept his mouth shut, knowing I could ruin him and his career.

Jessica was beside herself and never said a word about the incident. All she would say is that she heard the gunshot and when she came outside, she saw Mark lying there and brought him to the hospital because she didn't think there was time to wait for an ambulance.

Neither of them could explain why he was naked, and both stuck to their stories, but Mark's wife didn't believe him, which would soon become a big problem for Mark.

I spent the afternoon removing the surveillance equipment, uploaded everything to an encrypted cloud server, and tossed the equipment. Any remaining evidence of my knowledge of their affair was now on the cloud, out of everyone's reach.

Jessica came in at about 6 p.m. to find me in the living-room nursing a bottle of my good whiskey. I sat there quietly as she sat across from me on the couch. She looked broken and sad. I'd never seen her like this and, for a brief second, felt sorry for her.

With tears in her eyes, she broke down and tried to explain. "Johnny, I know what you saw is bad but what you need to know is that I wasn't in love with him. I know what it looked like and what I said, and that must have hurt, but you know me and after sex I need a connection. I said those things with you in my heart, everything was for you baby. Whenever you left, I hated being alone, and Mark was able to keep me company, and yes it became sexual but it was only sex. You have to believe me."

My mouth was open wide in amazement at the incomprehensible excuse she laid out. Apparently, she was fucking him and thinking of me. So many questions and so little trust.

"Jessica, I listened to your explanation but I'll never get the sight of you swallowing his load out of my head. And even though you said those words of love were for me, I can't help believing they were for Mark. It's over, Jessica. Twenty wonderful years are over, because of your asshole boss and your adultery. We will both have to live with your actions for the rest of our lives. Thank you for pain and misery you've given me, I'll treasure it always," I said sarcastically.

"What do we do now?" she asked as the tears fell from her face.

"Well, you and I are done. I'll never understand how you did what you did to me, or why. I'll have to live with that forever. There's no way I can ever forgive what you've done, but I'll keep my promise and not reveal your infidelity."

"Sarah and your parents will never know that they have a whore for a mother and a daughter. I'll let you explain why we're getting divorced, but I warn you, do not make me the bad guy. If you do, it won't end well as I'll make sure everyone knows that you're nothing but a cheating adulteress.

"I'm putting the house up for sale, and you need to find a place to stay in the meantime. Since you're the one that fucked things up, you need to move out. I'm not asking. That's what you will do. Let me know where you want the divorce papers sent. Sign the papers and don't fight the divorce, or it will be painful for you and your boyfriend."

Crying into her hands, she tried to speak. "He's not my boyfriend, and I don't love him. Can't we work this out? Is there anything we can do? I know it's too late after what I've done, but I can't live without you, and I'll do anything to keep us together. I never wanted to lose you. Please don't leave me."

"You know Jessica, if it was only the sex, there might have been a way back through counseling or separation, but it was over when I saw you let him cum in your mouth and swallow his load. It crushed me when you told him you would never do that for me. Yes, I heard you say that. I also heard you offer your ass to him and never to me. Those two things alone ended any chance of reconciliation, but what really ended my love for you, was how you shared the love that was just for me, with him. Hearing the words you said to him killed us and everything I ever felt for you.

I still can't believe that you not only gave him your ass and pussy, but you gave him our intimacy and love, and for that, I can never take you back or trust your love again. No, I'll never forget or forgive your betrayal, and I'll never want to see or talk to you again. Once the divorce is final, you will be out of my life forever. As far as the asshole goes, if he does anything to piss me off, I'll ruin both of you with no notice or warning."

After several hours of begging me to forgive her, she left the next morning and stayed with her mom and dad until the house sold. Over the next week, the police interviewed me and tried to get me to admit my involvement. I got a lawyer, and we told them that unless they produced some evidence of my involvement, that I would no longer answer questions without a warrant. Since there was no evidence and I had an alibi, they left me alone. The incident was eventually listed as a random burglary and assault.

Jessica and her family called and begged me to reconsider. I was told that she loved me and can't live without me. She's sorry, please forgive her, please work this out, counselling, blah, blah, blah. I never returned their calls or opened the door when they stopped by. I changed my phone number and had no contact with any of them.

Yes, it killed me to lose her. Every second away was painful, but the memory of her betrayal and how she gave her love to another man was something I could not get over. Jessica was now a 42-year-old single mom, who was living on her salary in a one-bedroom apartment. The pleasant life she enjoyed was gone. Her daughter and family figured things out and weren't happy with Jessica and her choices. They blamed her for the failed marriage.

Jessica was now alone, since Mark was more interested in saving his own marriage. Mark treated her poorly at work and blamed her for his physical and marital problems. He could not work with her any longer and moved her to the administration area, at the same pay. Her new job was tedious and boring, and she no longer had the prestigious position of working with one of the partners. The word got out that she was one of Mark's ex-girls and was treated accordingly.

Now, with a job she hated and no prospects of moving up, no friends, no husband, and a family that blamed her for the divorce, she started down a road to depression.

She cried every night alone, and missed Johnny with every fiber of her being. Her heart hurt almost all the time and constantly thought about her actions and her loss. Sarah tried to help her mom but there seemed to be no way back and watched as she lost weight. Jessica wasn't eating right, and drinking heavily every night. She refused to take care of herself, saying that without Johnny she had no reason to care any longer. When Sarah reached out to her dad for advice, he felt sorry for her situation, but could never get over the betrayal and never again spoke to Jessica.

Stella did put things together and made Mark's life a living hell. She made him move into one of the guest rooms and he paid dearly for his infidelity. Stella ended up dating several younger men, and kept Mark around to pay all the bills. She agreed to be at his side, as eye candy, for company events or business meetings, but they lived separate lives.

Mark would never fuck again, or have a woman to love. For the rest of his life would live with that moment when his entire life changed, all because of his desire to take another man's wife. He was able to keep his penis, albeit much smaller than before. Unfortunately for him, he lost all sensation from the nerve damage. He also lost both of his balls after the gunshot obliterated them that fateful night. His anger toward me was epic, and he wanted to hurt me in the worst way, but nothing happened for several months.

Later that year, I was out with my work mates for drinks when I was jumped and beaten outside the bar until my buddies came out to help. The attackers left before the police arrived and I spent two days in the hospital with broken ribs and twenty stitches. I believe they wanted me dead, and if not for my friends, I think they would have succeeded. I knew this was revenge for Mark and I wasn't at all surprised.

Six weeks later, I was feeling much better and made a call to Mark's office.

"Mr. Diamond, please," I said to his secretary.

"I'm sorry, he's in a meeting. Can I take a message?"

"Yes, please tell him to meet me at 1 p.m. this Friday at the French Deli across the street."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't make appointments for Mr. Diamond."

"Just give him the message. Write this down. 1 p.m. Friday - French Deli - Be there alone. Johnny. Just hand him that, and he'll know what it means. Thank you."

*** Friday Lunch

I sat at a table facing the door when asswipe walked in alone. He saw me and walked to the table.

"Sit down," I said.

"What do you want?" he spewed out.

I ignored his outburst and spoke, "Thanks for coming today. Your men did a good job on me, but unfortunately for you, they didn't finish the job. Since you didn't listen to my warning about any revenge on me or my family, you've forced me to act.

I handed him a folded piece of paper and said, "Here is a link to the website that's currently set up just for you, asshole. Don't bother trying to shut it down, as it's being run out of Syria with three redundant servers at different locations. It's untraceable, but even if you were to find the first locations, there is zero chance at finding the two other sites. What I'm saying is that you're fucked and I own your ass. That is the website address. Check it out when you get back to your office.

I've blurred out Jessica's face, as she should not have to pay for your sins, she's suffered enough already. Now, after you view the website, I want you to think about how your firm will view your actions, how your wife will react, how your children, friends and family will feel after seeing the two hours of sex videos. I plan to have them posted on several popular porn sites along with your name, profession, address, and phone number.

His anger was rising. "Look, you've already fucked up my life and I'll never be the same again, sexually. Just stop this or I promise that you'll go missing."

"You see, right there. That's the reason we're here today, Mr. Diamond. I want to put an end to this. You've taken away the most precious thing in my life, my wife. You've destroyed our twenty-year marriage and I can't allow you to walk free. I'll take the risk of being taken out, as you put it, but I intend to get my revenge for the beating your men gave me."

"Ok, settle down. What do you want for this to go away?"

"Two things, non-negotiable. You will stop any revenge on me or anyone I know, including Jessica. You will deposit $1 Million into this account by the end of day Friday. If the funds are not in the account by Friday 9 p.m., I'm taking you down. I know what you're worth, and I also know what I can get in a lawsuit, so this paltry amount I'm asking for should be considered a gift."

"If I agree, how do I know you won't destroy me, anyway?"

"You won't. I'm a man of my word and you'll have to trust me. I will tell you that if you don't do this, then there is a 100% chance this site will be famous by Saturday morning. By the way, do you know how I found out about your affair with my wife?"

"No, I was wondering about that."

"Well, at your last company dinner, I caught your smirk after that dance with my wife. Your arrogant smirk sent off an alarm that caused me to investigate your affair and your ultimate demise. You were one of the cockiest assholes I've ever met, and I hope you suffer for the rest of your life for what you've done to my happy marriage."

The money was transferred, we sold the house and split the assets. Jessica would have enough funds to live a comfortable life, as long as she continued to work or find another husband. Mark kept her employed as part of our deal, but they were never intimate again.

Jessica never remarried, rarely dated, and lived with the pain she had caused both men. She lost her marriage and the love of the man she wanted to be with for the rest of her life, and now she ended up alone and depressed. She died before her 50th birthday a broken, sad woman. Only her daughter Sarah attended the ceremonial spreading of her ashes.

Johnny continued to work for a few more years and retired to a small ocean front town. He married a pleasant woman that pleased him mentally and sexually, but he was never able to replace that special love that only Jessica could give him. They never spoke again and only heard about her from Sarah, who he adored. They talked every day and stayed close, but Sarah rarely brought up her mom, because she knew her dad still loved her and didn't want to bring back the pain he still carried. Her death saddened him, but also brought some final closure to the deep hurt he kept locked away.

At a coffee shop this morning, I read a sign and reflected on my life: "We think we want sex. It's not always about sex. It's Intimacy we want. To be Touched. Looked at. Admired. Smiled at. Laugh with someone. Feel safe. Feel like someone's really got you. That is what we crave."

12