A Husband's Plan

Story Info
Will Ryan's plan to watch his wife and friend together work?
5.7k words
3.81
45.7k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers

As Ryan lay on the bed, he looked at his wife, Myra. She slept so peacefully beside him. Ryan combed her hair and ran a finger down on her cheek and kissed her forehead. They've been married after three years of courtship and yet Ryan couldn't get enough of her. Ryan flipped on his side and opened the light blanket that covered her body. Ahh, there she is naked in all her glory.

Ryan took in his wife again -- short hair, full lips, supple skin, a deep cleavage with generous breasts and dark, big nipples which continued to a flat tummy and ended in a slight hint of a bush. Ryan knew her pussy intimately, the way the two lips cover the pussy -- ever so wet and warm and tight. Ryan and Myra had just had sex and yet, he longed for her again.

'Damn! Look at her.' he thought. But, he didn't want to disturb Myra. They had office again the next day and he knew, they both needed their sleep. Ryan pulled the blanket on her and turned on his back and sighed.

A thought had been bothering him for some time. He kept his hand over his eyes and tried to brush it away. But, it was both erotic and disturbing.

Ryan and Myra had been a happy couple. They were intensely into each other, they understood their needs and always looked out and cared for each other. Of course, they were a big hit with all their friends. While Myra usually detested office parties, after they were married, Ryan was almost coaxed to persuade Myra to come to one. Office parties were usually a glamorous thing. There were music, food, fine wine and people were required to come dressed up with their families. More often than not, people usually got drunk, they bawled and had a good time. Since this was their first party after marriage, Myra agreed. Before the party, as Ryan got out of the washroom and stepped in the bedroom, he saw his wife getting ready in front of the mirror, he whistled and said, 'Is this your version of dressed to kill?'

Myra turned around, made a face and said, 'You think this is too much?'

She was wearing a little black dress that had a slight cut that amplified her cleavage. It was tastefully long just above her knees. The dress hugged her body and complemented her curves. Ryan woofed, 'There's nothing too much about it.'

Ryan started taking purposeful steps towards her but Myra said, 'All this took me one hour to complete. You're not ruining it now.'

All Ryan wanted was to take her on the bed and pin her and get inside her, but he didn't want Myra to get mad. So, he just replied, 'But, then, it entails me to some privileges tonight.'

'Haha!' We will see.' And Myra walked out of the room.

The party was vibrant as usual. All his colleagues were there. Almost all of them were meeting Myra for the first time. They met some of the colleagues and their wives. Most of them complimented them that they looked wonderful together. As the drinks started, Ryan went and joined some of his colleagues at the bar. As the night progressed, the lights got dim, people got drunk, the dancing started and the place got noisier. Ryan went up to Myra who was talking to some of his colleagues and their wives and asked if she wanted to dance. Myra always loved to dance. She didn't drink much but she loved to dance. Ryan caught her by her hips and said, 'Are you doing okay?'

Myra said, 'So far, so good.'

Ryan whispered, 'Your dress is getting you a lot of attention.'

Myra giggled, 'Is it? I told you this was too much.'

Ryan replied back, 'No. In a good way. All my colleagues are so jealous that I have such a hot wife.'

As they giggled and danced, one of his colleagues, Neil, asked if he could dance with Myra. In office parties, this was quite normal and everyone danced with everyone. Ryan obliged and said, 'Anyways, I am going for a drink.'

Ryan went to the bar and poured a drink when he felt a hand on his shoulders. 'Hey Ryan!'

Ryan looked back to see it was Jim who worked with him. Jim was an old-hand in the office -- very trustworthy and very blunt. 'Hey Jim!'

'I see you brought your wife to the party. She's beautiful.'

'Haha! Thanks Jim.'

'Oh! I think you must be having real fun.'

'Yes. She's fun.' Ryan turned to see Myra still dancing with someone. He was too drunk and the lights were too dim. So, he couldn't figure if it was Neil or someone else. But it seemed Myra was having fun.

Jim sat next to him and said, 'Is she as good as she looks?'

Ryan shot back, 'What do you mean?'

Jim laughed coarsely and said, 'You're the husband. You should know what I mean.'

Ryan joined in the laughter and said, 'Shut up! But, yes, she's better than she looks. Where's your wife, Jim?'

Jim snorted back, 'Sleeping at home.'

'Why didn't you bring her?'

'Oh! She gets bored here. She's not fun now. Here's a tip, boy! Have fun while you can' he patted Ryan's shoulder and left.

As the party ended, they ordered a cab for returning home, Ryan turned to Myra and said, 'Well, how was it?'

Myra undid her high heels and said, 'It was good. I wanted to meet the people you work with. You're a likeable man, Ryan.'

'Well, yeah. They say that now when they're drunk. Make no mistake, they can be assholes.'

'I figured. But, it was fun.'

'Glad! You like it. Can't wait to reach home. I want you.'

'Hehe! You will get me. By the way, your office colleagues are also perverts.'

Ryan looked at her, 'Don't mind their banters. They get rowdy-drunk and make obscene jokes.'

'Oh no! It's not their jokes.'

'Then?'

'Remember, I danced with two of your colleagues?'

"I remember Neil. Who else did you dance with?'

'I don't remember their name.'

'Anyways, you were saying they were perverts.'

'Well, they felt me up.'

Ryan sat up. 'What?'

Myra calmed him, 'No! Nothing alarming. But, while they were dancing, they squeezed my ass and tried to feel my boobs.'

Ryan said, 'You could have stopped dancing.'

Myra shrugged, 'I didn't know how intentional it was. Anyways, like you said, they were harmless.'

'Haha. I thought so. The guy who wanted to dance with you is a sneaky bastard. I hope you're not mad.'

'Not mad. But, you know, it was a little uncomfortable.'

'Don't worry, honey. That's the maximum fun they had in the party.'

Myra said, 'What do you mean?'

'Well, Neil anyways is a playboy. What I've heard, he sleeps around. And you ..so many colleagues whispered that you look damn hot. Of course, they were drunk. But, you were the show-stopper tonight.'

Myra made a face in mock anger and said, 'Really?'

Ryan said, 'I can't wait to convey my compliments.'

As they reached home, Ryan took Myra's hand went to the bedroom. He undressed her as quickly as he could and buried his head in her cleavage. He was damn hard as he undid her push-up bra. Myra took his shorts away. As Ryan bit the nipples of Myra, the images of the office guys touching her boobs swam in his head. The more he imagined their hands on his wife's boobs feeling for her nipple, the harder he got. He got reckless, he held Myra by her head and arched her back and without any intimation, he slid inside her. Myra was already wet. Ryan was surprised as he slid deep inside her but he continued biting her boobs and thrusting inside her as deep as he could. Myra matched his thrust and wrapped her legs around him. Myra bit his shoulders and Ryan increased his speed. In a minute, he came inside Myra.

As he lay breathless on his back, Myra said, 'That was quick. You must be really horny.'

He just said, 'You were wet too.'

Myra just said, 'Guess, we both were horny.'

Since that night, Ryan had this image, this idea floating in his head. Maybe, Myra was wet too because she liked the attention. Myra was too shy to ever admit this, this is against her belief system. But, Ryan had liked it. He didn't know what he liked about it. Did he like that other guys fantasized about his wife? Did he like that Myra made them horny? Or did he just liked the idea of other men touching his wife? Every time, he thought about it, he couldn't come to a conclusion but he had definitely been aroused. He didn't speak to Myra about this but, he knew he would make a plan. Something harmless enough but something that would answer his curiosity.

Ryan had been thinking about this for a long time but there was no agreeable solution. With strangers, he wouldn't have control and he was not comfortable, with close friends, he couldn't risk the friendship and of course, there was Myra and her reputation and consent to consider. Trust and discretion had to be on top priority.

As Ryan pondered over it, the solution presented itself. Ryan got another job and he resigned from his office. As he was in his notice period, Neil, suggested they go on an extended weekend trip. Ryan proposed Bali -- a seaside country with a happening nightlife and beautiful beaches, and Neil said yes.

When Ryan told Myra about this, she said, 'Neil? Who is this guy?'

Ryan said nonchalantly, 'The guy you danced at in the party remember?'

'The old one?'

'No, the young one. He will be bringing his girlfriend.'

Myra kept quiet. Ryan knew what she was thinking, 'Hey, it's Bali. We always wanted to go to Bali.'

'Yes, we do. Okay.'

'But, there's one thing though.'

'What?' Myra looked at him.

'You'll wear a bikini.'

'No way. You know, I don't have the body for it.'

'Come on. You have the body for it.' Ryan argued teasingly. They had this discussion many times and every time Myra had backed off.

'Neither do I have the confidence to wear a bikini.'

'Fine, but then something sexy.'

Myra punched him playfully. 'We will see.'

The date was set. Ryan had almost handpicked Myra's dresses. Myra resisted them saying they were too revealing. But, Ryan had got his way through.

Ryan had booked an entire bungalow in Bali. Ryan and Myra had never met Neil's girlfriend, Sammy. Neil was more of Ryan's age, probably a couple of years older but Sammy was young. Fresh out of college, she laughed easily, was always restless and had an energy around her. Neil was the calmer one between them. As they entered their bungalow, they were impressed. The bungalow was a duplex set amidst a grove of palm trees. They could see the sea from the terrace. The bungalow had a cosy swimming pool and was indeed spacious. The living room stretched on and there was only the kitchen in the ground floor. The upper floor had two bedrooms and they were connected by a balcony that overlooked the sea. The bungalow was scenic and had ample sunlight and ventilation. Ryan discovered a stereo system and he quickly plugged it in and played it at full volume.

As they unpacked, Myra came and kissed Ryan hungrily. She said, 'Umm! Let's have a good time, baby!'

Ryan kissed her back and said, 'We will baby!' But, he didn't press further and let Myra go.

'What?' Myra said.

'Umm. Later, baby! I want a beer now.'

'Okay. Your miss.'

Myra got ready. Ryan wore a t-shirt and shorts. Myra wore a sundress that had a deep cut. She wore it and said, 'Ryan! This is too revealing.'

Ryan looked at her. The sundress had polka dots and had a plunging neckline. Myra was wearing some kind of a padded bra and her cleavage almost pushed itself out of the dress.

Ryan groped her boobs and said, 'Ahh! Let them get some attention.'

As they got to the beach, Sammy wore a tight short and a tee. She had a toned body and she looked like one of those models with her shades and hat. As they walked into the beach, Ryan noticed Neil gawk at Myra's boobs. He acted as if he didn't notice. Myra too didn't say anything. Ryan thought probably she didn't notice.

They had a good time at the beach. Beers flowed and soon enough, they were a little buzzed. Myra didn't drink much, she fidgeted with her beer. When they had enough of the sun, they came back and lazed in the pool. The pool was a relief to all, since the beach was over-crowded.

Neil and Ryan took off their tees and got in the pool. Sammy changed into a bikini and joined them. Myra too changed into a swimsuit and joined. Again, picked by Ryan himself, the swimsuit showed Myra's shapely ass and highlighted her ample boobs. The music was loud and their spirits were high and alcohol was in abundance. By sunset, everyone was pretty buzzed. Ryan decided to take a break. Sammy was already high. She got near to Neil and kissed him intimately. Her bikini showed off the tiny swell of her breasts and the small nipples. Her legs were tanned and Ryan immediately thought of Myra. Myra was lazing by the pool on a lounge chair and was singing along.

'I am tired.' said Sammy. She was slurring by now.

Ryan gave her a hand. 'Come on. Get out of the pool.'

Neil smiled and joined Myra by the pool side. 'She gets drunk too easily. Myra, why don't you drink much?'

Myra said, 'I have had enough. I have a good buzz going.'

Neil said, 'Ryan, take Sammy inside.' Ryan shot a look at both Myra and Neil and agreed.

Ryan took Sammy inside the home. Sammy clung on to him, 'I want to drink more, Ryan.'

'We will. The party's just started. But, you change first. It's just the first day.'

'Okay. Take me to my room.' Ryan thought about it for a while and thought he will take her to the room.

Sammy took her bikini off in front of Ryan. Ryan almost whistled. She had such a toned body. Small but firm breasts, a shapely ass and absolutely no traces of hair on her.

'How do I look?' Sammy said as she turned around giving Ryan a show.

'Oh! Great. Like a model.' Ryan said. He tried to hide the bulge in his pants.

'Thank you. ' Sammy came forward and pressed herself against Ryan and kissed him on his lips. Ryan fidgeted and though he didn't break the kiss, he kept his hand around his sides.

Sammy broke off the kiss and seemed disappointed. 'Hand me the tee.'

Ryan handed her a tee.

'You dummy. Give me my panty too.'

Ryan looked in her suitcase. There were an assortment of lingerie -- all tiny and sheer and sexy. He picked a white one and passed on to her.

As Sammy got dressed, he took her out. Sammy said she was hungry and she slouched on the couch in the living room.

Ryan walked off to the pool. Myra and Neil were sitting and laughing there. Myra had come out of her chair and sat by the swimming pool. Neil was sitting beside her and more often than not, Neil's hand brushed by her boobs. Myra was either too buzzed to understand it or she had decided to ignore it. Ryan immediately had a hard-on. This was hot. He thought he will play the dumb fool and he sat by the pool and said, 'What say, you guys? Should we go to the casino?'

Neil said, 'Not today. I am pretty buzzed.

Myra also said, 'Tomorrow. Let's have a peaceful day today.'

So, they decided they will go to the beach and have some food. The sea breeze relaxed them. They sat down for a bit and they dozed off. Sammy sobered up a bit. The quick nap refreshed everyone. As they entered the bungalow, Sammy held Neil and took him upstairs in the room. Ryan also went to his room with Myra.

'Baby. Come here!' Myra said.

Ryan came over and Myra took off the shorts of Ryan hurriedly. Ryan didn't stop her. Myra was clearly horny. Ryan said, 'How do you like them?'

Myra grabbed his cock and gave it a long kiss on its tips. She paused and looked up, 'They are fun. Why?'

Ryan said, 'No. They are both strangers to you.'

Myra said, 'No, they're like us. Fun to hang out with. Now, shut up.'

As Myra licked his cock and took it in hungrily, Ryan closed his eyes. 'Baby, you think they're fucking now?'

Myra crawled up to him and said, 'Of course. Neil was telling me..' and she stopped.

Ryan said, 'What was he telling you?'

Myra gave a shy smile, 'Nothing.'

'Oh! Come on. Tell me.'

'He was saying Sammy always gets horny after drinking.'

'So, you were talking about sex.'

Before Myra could reply, Ryan got on top of her. He pushed his erect cock in her mouth and said, 'Well, suck me good. If Neil's getting action, so should I.'

And as he thrust harder and harder, Myra took all of him in. She said, 'Enough. Get inside me.'

'No, suck me harder.'

And as he pushed himself further in her mouth and choked her with his cock, Ryan came hard.

'Umm...Mister, you can't come this early. Now take care of me.'

'I am spent. Not right now, but tonight, I will do all the hard work.

'You've been keeping me hungry through the day. You better do special work tonight.' Myra grumbled.

Ryan touched Myra's pussy. It was soaking wet. As Ryan pressed his fingers, it slid right in. Ryan said, 'Let's go to the balcony. I want a smoke.'

Myra wrapped herself in a towel and as they stood in the balcony, both of them realized they heard moans. Ryan looked ahead to the sea as Myra stood close to the door. It was Sammy who was moaning.

Ryan winked at Myra and said, 'Neil's quite at it, it seems.'

Myra smiled sheepishly but didn't move from the door. Ryan left the balcony and went to the washroom.

At Ryan's insistence, Myra had worn a frock that showed too much of her boobs. Myra had bought it as nightwear but Ryan told her, Come on! This looks fab on you. The dress was short and Ryan told her not to wear any bra or panty. Myra resisted that there's another guy but Ryan said, 'Come on! I will switch off the lights.'

Ryan and Myra got ready and met in the living room. They decided they'll laze around the home. Ryan switched off all the lights. Moonlight flooded the house. It was almost magical.

Ryan changed the music to something soulful.

Neil said, 'Don't make Sammy drink too much. She'll pass out.'

'Come on Neil! What's a beach vacation without passing out?' protested Ryan.

Soon, they were all drinking. Ryan was taking small sips while Sammy went strong. They were discussing their first sexual experiences.

Ryan said, 'I had my first in college. She was my senior but well, it was a fateful night.'

Sammy said, 'I had my first after my Class X exams. It was lousy.'

Neil said, 'My first was with an older woman at some marriage I went to.'

'What?' Myra said.

'Yes. Well, I was curious. I was in college and she was inviting. What about you?' Neil said to Myra

'Mine was after college with Ryan. He has been my only.' And she gave a nervous giggle.

Ryan joined in, 'She was so nervous the first time. But, she took my breath away.'

'Shut up, Ryan!' Myra said in mock anger.

Neil silently said, 'I agree. She must be something.'

The discussion went on about the office affairs, their own college escapades.

As the night progressed, Sammy passed out on the couch. She had enough. Both Neil and Ryan took her to the room and got her to sleep and came back. Myra was sitting in the couch swaying her head to the music

Neil said, 'I want to dance.'

Myra looked up. Ryan said, 'Please do. I am damn tired.'

'Come on. Don't be old.' Said Myra.

'No, I am really tired.' Ryan said.

Neil extended his hand to Myra. Myra took it and said, 'You sure you don't want to dance, Ryan?'

'No. I will rather be the DJ.'

Excitement crept up in his spine. He wanted to see what will happen next. He played a song or two and they both danced separately. Ryan then changed the playlist to a romantic number and he pretended that he dozed off.

'Change the song, Ryan.' Myra shouted.

Ryan didn't respond. He was sitting a little away and except for moonlight, it was dark. Ryan could see Neil and Myra in the light and he was sure they can't see him.

Neil took Myra by her waist and pulled her towards him. Myra didn't say anything. She kept swaying her body slightly. Neil's hand rested over her ass. He was feeling it. Ryan knew Myra wasn't wearing anything underneath and now so did Neil.

Neil whispered something to Myra and she laughed. Neil pulled Myra closer, his hands now more confident as touched and squeezed her ass. Myra's head was on his shoulders. Neil slipped his hands on his cock.

dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers
12