All Comments on 'A Husband's Plan'

by dorry123

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great buildup

Loved the story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry garbage.

an automatic ONE STAR rating. It is what it is.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another new author making a splash in Loving Cucks. Was there ever a time in LW when the cuckold stories were not such an overwhelming majority of posts?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a bunch of crap! Maybe you will explain the meaning of this story to me! I must have missed something there! He is married to a whore and keeps her even after she fucks a stranger? Are you a cuckold fan?

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Why? She is super hot and only married 3 years. I don't see him being married to her much longer. What an absolute fool.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

The writing was ok. The plot and what he did by not being protective of his wife was horrible. Not a good plot.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Be carefull what you wish for.

What a stupid asshole to push his wife to fuck a guy who had a bigger cock and is a great lover. I see a divorce coming and Myra and Neil hooking up. The joke is on you and you didn't ever get laid. Too bad sucker. ONE*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Vacations are a time to explore

Lets just hope Ryan gets a chance to sample that young Sammy a few times before the end of the trip. And you can bet this is going to open a whole new side of Myra.

Unfortunately this story brought out the same old tired side of 26thNC and his band of gay trolls who whine like little babies every story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I liked the story. I could imagine the connecting balcony getting some better usage. Maybe so Ryan could watch his wife with Neil. If I was Ryan I would have woke Sammy up.

dorry123dorry123over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback!

This story is more of a fantasy that my wife and me explores. Again, why it excites us is something we haven't yet deciphered. But, it's very encouraging that you find the characters relatable. I am not a writer and this is one of my first attempts at a story. So, do leave me pointers and tips to improve my writing.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

What a boob he deserved to get cuckolded a 3 at best from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some writing tips that you asked for in your post.

Transitions are very important. You start the story with them in bed having "office again" tomorrow. (That makes no sense language wise) The next thing you know they're getting dressed for a party with no explanation as to whether this is in the future, in the past, a fantasy, or was it happening right now when they were going to sleep because they had to work tomorrow. Whatever you were trying to say it needed a stronger introduction.

Stand up and read your story out loud. Read the actual story. Don't let your mind fill in. You'll find yourself reading words that should have been there but aren't. That should show you where your words were inappropriate or lacked suitable endings. Or sentences like this that had a tense shift: "But, Sammy was so wasted that she had slept by then" 'Gone to sleep by then' should have been the sentence. She had slept is in the past and indicates she would be awake now. Not what you were aiming for.

That is followed by this sentence: "Ryan was almost coaxed to persuade Myra to come to one" The word usage is weird. "Almost coaxed?"

You also have some odd word usages that make me wonder if English is your native language?

Not a bad first effort but an editor would help you immensely.

Lastly plot holes. They're in Bali. Presumably Bali is a distance away. Yet Sammy runs off to spend the evening with her college friends?

Keep writing please. It's not an easy road but each story teaches you something to improve for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why???

Story was very good until the end... Last para screwed the story... Why to show sadness at the end.....if it would have shown proper swap with noises from both room would have been more Fun... But you Screwed up .... Why??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

May you can continue it I another city with your new job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed the story. Perhaps clean up the dialog a little as it was sometimes confusing of who said what. I would like a part 2. Maybe Sammy wakes up Ryan with something for him? I think the ride home conversation could be interesting as well. You could also take this to a dark place where there is office gossip because Neil has a big mouth. But I'd prefer the loving swinger journey where she feels bad that her husband got left out and tries to make it up to him.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

It is difficult to follow, most of the time. You need a few more parts, just to remedy the bad writing, and to describe the relation between Ryan and Myra, now that her sex life has expanded. Maybe in the trip to the island, she will find a BBC and then the fun will begin in earnest. She just needs a " good ole horse fucking" , as we used to say. HEHEEH

csltcsltover 3 years ago
5 stars!

Will be fun to see where this goes!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
DUMB STORY

Idiot should have known by then this was one sided.. if Ryan had a brain in his head he would have immediately gone and got his wife and slept with her..not by himself.. dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WIMP STORY not worth reading quit while you are ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
willing cuckoldry garbage = one star

just another shit author polluting this category

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
I agree with others....

This is the standard cuckold story - a stupid husband wants to explore and will live to regret it. He opened the door for Myra to screw Neil and now he will lose her. He is a wimped cuck and only has himself to blame. The build up was ok, standard stuff on who and how. Why is the big question. I, personally, hate these types stories unless it turns around and He gets back control of his slut, but most writers think it's so cool and great to have the husband be cuckolded. Just one star for this predictable tale.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Is it just idiotic wishes of wives who are sluts in reality or is it the perverted thoughts of mentally ill men that provoke cuckold fantasies? Nobody will convince me of this poor life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spoiler alert!!!

Down the shit-creek without a paddle, next stop : cucko de caka land.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Long weekend break in Bali? Might sound like a good basis for a story BUT

It's 17 hours by plane from Los Angeles - add on time at airports for baggage, customs, security etc and it's 24 hours travelling (each way). To say nothing of time recovering from time zone changes.

Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had something similar happen when we took a trip to the Cayman Islands. It was supposed to be my wife and I and our friends Darren and Tonya. On the day of the trip Darren showed, it not with Tonya, with her much younger sister Mina. Apparently they had a bit of an open marriage(who knew.) and Tonya got invited to a resort in Vermont with another man. I was worried that Mina wouldn’t be able to travel I. tonyas ticket, but she had her ID and passport and she looked very much like her. We made it without issue. Mina was a spitfire and we started calling her Julie, the cruise director. Love Boat anyone? Anyway after a long day on the beach we were all worn out. Me from staring at Mina’s cute ass in a thong. When it came time to shower, the girls told us guys to go ahead. As I was in the shower, the curtain pulled back and Mina stepped in. Apparently the girls had decided to make this a real vacation. We actually switched back and forth almost every day of the trip. The best was the night that the four of us had a mini orgy on the patio of our villa. It was very hot to enjoy a woman more than 15 years younger than me, but the best had to be watching my wife with another man. Plus how hot our sex life became after that trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous