All Comments on 'A Husband's Revenge Ch. 01'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous, about your comment that Slirpuff's main character is "a voyeuristic cuck," haven't you read other stuff he's written? He loves reconciliation with cheating sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Standard trope ofnthe 12 inch black dick. That is like less than 1 in 10 million odds. Check a penis size calculator. Do a little research. And he just happens to see the first time she takes Nick up her ass? Right... and on top of that she acceded even though first time the pain would be monstrous. Lastly no woman's vagina can fully accommodate all 12 inches of such a nigh mythical cock. He would be bottoming out well before them and smashing her cervix which for many women equates to pain.

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

If you had an 'editor', I really hope he/she was not paid ;) . You alone should have caught the many errors, that seemed to case one to pause, when reading your tale. Hope you have improved, and thanks for your effort, it is way better than I could have done.

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

CAUSE not CASE :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good until end with the gangbang/gang tape ... could have done better than that

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Regarding his penis: 2.5 inches around (circumference) is pencil thin. That would be a diameter of just over 3/4 inch. Circumference = 3.14 X diameter. Maybe you meant to say he was 2.5 inches across (diameter). 2.5 X 3.14 = 7.85 inches around.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Strike one, the vagina that stays permanently stretched after sex with a larger than average penis. Strike two, the black boyfriend with the penis of equine proportions. Please don't let there be a strike three by adding another annoying or offensive cliche.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

Cock. , size ridiculous 12 inch is to ridiculous you can't pound a pussy or arse to that depth. Then we have it so thin it wouldn't touch the sides. A very thick 8 inch would be massively impressive. So it spoiled the story.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Big black clown and cheating bitch fixing to get burned.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

cock size was stupid, to long to fit fully into any pussy or as and to thin to feel 2*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope the dumb asshole was recording the cheating white cunt

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous