All Comments on 'A Husband's Revenge - Sequel'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not bad english, but super corny 'murrican story.

not recommended!...

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

The timeframe for this story was WAY too long to be remotely plausible. Wrecked the story for me.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

second time around, good story

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

The real implausibility of this is staying in the nightmare for thirteen years, over a ONS. You would not feel THAT guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked this ending to the story. Felt the introduction and complete acceptance of Jan by the rest of the family was too rushed.

Also felt the revelation of what his wife had been doing taking place in the house would immediately tipped off wife and Darren. Should have been moved out of the house after kids had removed tracking hardware / programs.

Finding that the father-in-law was a former Texas Ranger means that this should not have taken 13 years to resolve. Kids could probably have found tracking hardware / software when Amanda was 12.

Despite the minor issues above, still a first class story.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absurd story from nearly every perspective.

He is a gutless cowered and frankly deserved everything he got because he allowed.

Yes, "his "wife" in name only, is despicable.

But he a sniveling, spineless, willing cuck.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it very much.

The only hiccup for me is the same mentioned over and over below...

It took 13 years for the girls to say..ok Dad.. whats going on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A vanilla road out for the cuckold. There was no way to reconcile for the two. Glad this wasn't another fecalized attempt.

mustelamustelaalmost 2 years ago

Totalement invraisemblable ! Curieux de la part de cet auteur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was even worse than the original. Thirteen years ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I was very disappointed in this story. No real character development even from the "Wife Revenge" story. It took how long to get back at Susie and Darren? Way too long to finally grow some before he finally has enough? I do hope that the rest of the author's stories are better than this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but you totally blew it with this one.

Foremost, and no matter his past sin, only a complete fool would hang around for FOUR YEARS and suffer this abuse.

Not a character toward whom I have no sympathy or compassion, I actually began to loath him. I barely got through chapter one before writing this.

Reading below I'm not alone in this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the in-laws, the kids and Jan. The legal "magic" made possible by the connections of a retired upper administrative LEO was entertaining. The time line was way too long, though. Two years of that kind of disrespect, betrayal and cruelty would be far more than any man could take. The idea of tolerating it for 12.5 years is beyond ludicrous. One of the three (Chase, Susan or Darren) would have been dead, and at least one of the other two charged with murder, far sooner than that.

Ranger001Ranger001almost 2 years ago

...absolutely LOVE the "framing"! 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of feel good from a BTB perspective but mostly sizzle, not much steak.

Kept tripping over the 10 years versus 12 years discrepancy(?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a load of RUBBISH!!! You get bogged down in so much unnecessary filler like telling us about the fucking helicopter being there when they arrived, he waited thst long really? Her father is some hot shot texas raner captain but he had NO idea his daughter was a slut? Nope, won't read anything by you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

The timelines were ridiculous and there were more plot holes than ina pair of fishnets.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Beats the hell out of the original but why in hell would anyone put up with all that horseshit when a scoped hunting rifle could settle with Darren nicely - if not neatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was okay, but I lost track at 10-years. Nobody could've stayed sane and put up with this crap for so long. He had a compelling "case" after three years, or less. No family law court on earth would deny him sole custody or grant his divorce on most favorable terms to him. Moreover, any decent lawyer could've sued wife and her boss for all kinds of things. Hell, if nothing else, write a book or make it all public. After all, the wife and her boss voluntarily "shared" the videos and images. Her body would be entirely subject to discovery in any civil or even criminal actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

12 years of hell and his daughters, friends and a badass Texas ranger didn't know?

This is why 95% of stories on this site are rubbish. Another author who fails spectacularly. Smh.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
The

Original was better than this version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it was a good story with a good ending. I like how Susie was cheating before Chase did and how you made it so Chase was setup. I do think the amount of time was way too much unless that was how it was in the original story. Instead of 10 years maybe 4 years so the daughters would be 6 years younger and he would have to meet Antonio a different way but 10 years was to long.

I never finished reading the original story because as you said I cannot abide a cheater and it pissed me off. But with that said I enjoy a good BTB story and in this case the original would be a BTBastard story I guess.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

There's being a Cuckold and there's this piece of shit. And all of that shield his daughters fucking bullshit what a load of crap. Any fucking semblance of Man would of killed the Lover and the Wife because this wasn't revenge this was non stop torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good sequel. If only he went to his father in law a while back.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a pathetic fucking wanker, 12 years and the tosser is still with the bitch, he should have just dumped her and fucked off with the kids at the start. Load of bollocks

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This guy was actually more stupid than the original version. 12 years and then gramps does something our hero could have done at any time. So he removes the tracker on his car and then promptly tells wifey his location on the first call he gets. This version was just as ridiculous as the original raUl cuck writer whatever. Total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why he waited so long to get rid of the whore? The kids sounded old enough to be able to tell the court themselves who they want to live with. He had all the evidence of her exploits.. he didn't nerd 10 yrs or 12yrs...NO judge would've gave a drug addicted whore custody of kids 🤦🏾.. all he had to do was show she wasn't the primary caregiver, she barely came home, let alone took care of the kids.. she's an unfit shit of a mother...he didn't need 12yrs... why was he allowing her to get away with so much for so long?🤔... Did he low key enjoy other men fucking her?🧐... I just can't understand why he didn't grow any balls in those 12 yrs🤭. If it wasn't for his father in law, he'd still be there 🤣🤣🤣🤣... what a complete brainless cuck moron.... it's hard to feel sorry for the MC... he suck'd as a man and a father.... throughout the story the lack of backbone, brain and balls was quite obvious.. he cried a lot.. was depressed a lot.. you would think after 10yrs of this disrespect and hatred his wife has shown him... he wouldn't feel anything but pure disgust.. you'd think he shed his last tear, had his last bout if depression 10yrs ago.. all of this emotion over a gutter cum receptacle.. my feelings for this woman would've ended with the first fuck video... there's nothing to talk about, hold on to or fight for after that.. I don't believe he stayed for the kids.. the kids were old enough to choose him to live with. ... I think he stayed cause he enjoyed it😫🤷🏾‍♀️...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why he waited so long to get rid of the whore? The kids sounded old enough to be able to tell the court themselves who they want to live with. He had all the evidence of her exploits.. he didn't nerd 10 yrs or 12yrs...NO judge would've gave a drug addicted whore custody of kids 🤦🏾.. all he had to do was show she wasn't the primary caregiver, she barely came home, let alone took care of the kids.. she's an unfit shit of a mother...he didn't need 12yrs... why was he allowing her to get away with so much for so long?🤔... Did he low key enjoy other men fucking her?🧐... I just can't understand why he didn't grow any balls in those 12 yrs🤭. If it wasn't for his father in law, he'd still be there 🤣🤣🤣🤣... what a complete brainless cuck moron.... it's hard to feel sorry for the MC... he suck'd as a man and a father.... throughout the story the lack of backbone, brain and balls was quite obvious.. he cried a lot.. was depressed a lot.. you would think after 10yrs of this disrespect and hatred his wife has shown him... he wouldn't feel anything but pure disgust.. you'd think he shed his last tear, had his last bout if depression 10yrs ago.. all of this emotion over a gutter cum receptacle.. my feelings for this woman would've ended with the first fuck video... there's nothing to talk about, hold on to or fight for after that.. I don't believe he stayed for the kids.. the kids were old enough to choose him to live with. ... I think he stayed cause he enjoyed it😫🤷🏾‍♀️...

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

No one is this pathetic, just too way over the top that it almost became unreadable⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only read the 1st few paragraphs and could not continue. Not worth my time to continue.

viper1307viper1307over 1 year ago

Ich glaube du bist auch ein Cuck, sonst würden du nicht so ein Bullshit schreiben.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol I give u max stars cuz that is what should of exactly happened all the BS in the original story was so full of crap, but the way u written it was the way that it should of happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly story. I didn’t even finish reading it. Someone who takes abuse for twelve plus years deserves it!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great ending

instead of getting back together with her, he lived a better life with Jan. I LOVED IT!!!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

Fun story. It plausible but fun. Like all fairy tales, the good guys triumph in the end. Keep up,the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an fyi when you do federal time, you do all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little over the top. You did do one thing. When reading the original, I did wonder if Darren set Chase up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 damn wimpy for me.

2 star

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked the plot line but you rushed it from beginning to end, I feel you could have made a much better story by filling it out a bit, more details more sex, once again a story that really only works if they have money and or someone who knows someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Considering just how over the top the whole premise is, you stayed in the same spirit. With very few additions, this could be made into humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too weird to be believable.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

You made a "fucking story" way better but couldn't heal it.

He waits 10 years to get going. I don't know what state you live in, but with us all he had to do was pick up the phone and call an RA in another city in the same state and things would have started rolling. In addition, he could have informed the sheriff or the state police at any time what "they" were up to with him and how he was being put under pressure by Darren and his goons. So, everything could have been done in a short time. You came up with a different path and implemented it, even if it was sometimes questionable. Well done! 4*!

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Like your version a heck of a lot more than the first one - But how, oh how, (not to mention why) did Dufus stay with that fine example of feminity he called a wife for over a decade?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Now that was a good tale!!

Ghostno21Ghostno2112 months ago

That's what I call a story brilliant Bear.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Truly a trip to fantasy land. Disney has nothing on you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He had no recourse for twelve whole years? His adult life was wasted under the most egregious torture imaginable all because of one night--and because of that one night he was condemned to 4383 days of literal mental torture. It makes a French extremity film look like Frozen. It still seemed like a tragic ending to me.

Very cool story tho. I can get on board if the bear approves

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

GREAT tale Bear. Don't think I could've hung on as long as MC did. 5 stars. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An improvement on the original, but still quite lacking. You did a decent job of tying off the loose ends, even if the knots are a bit ratty.

newfield1981newfield198110 months ago

The original story should only have been one chapter. This story should have been three. Well written. Rewriting another's story is like doing a cover tattoo.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His name say he has a connoisseur taste for great football players.

This story says he is a master story teller.

Well done

A non-member

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a great ending to a brutal story. Well-written, entertaining, and so sweet seeing justice served.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ok. I think there is some confusion by some of the commenters. The “ Bear” did not write this story. He only gave it, a much, much better ending. So if you didn’t like the story, that’s fine, but don’t blame him for trying to make a “ shit sandwich” edible. 5 stars!

Trask_65Trask_657 months ago

A minor quibble, I think the cartels, would have interrogated everyone connected to the murdered cartel member until they found who was the last to see their guy alive and then tortured until all their questions were satisfactorily answered and then killed them-probably the whole crew, maybe even taking over the business. Otherwise, a solid 4.3. Also, I think once he had a bunch of videos he should've gone to his father-in-law, especially he was a medically retired Texas Ranger Capt. in good standing.

AngelRiderAngelRider7 months ago

This was worse than the original

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

I liked it. 5 stars. Well written. Over the top of course but you knew that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

love a good btb with redemption and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The guy is an idiot to have not gone for help right away. He really is-yes he's a nice guy- clueless and needs to be directed like a child. He'll, his teen age daughters had to save him. Yuk story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is the guy’s name Chase or Dave? Why would he want a woman like Susie to raise his daughters? He is a total idiot for waiting for his daughters to be grown, so they could take charge and solve his problems for him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Its simply not believable,sure its fiction,but fiction to be successful must be realistic..the biggest "hard to believe/accept" is that any man would allow and accept this to happen to him for anywhere close to the years you placed your MC in..as a Man,he would have opted for many options available him,right from getting help to rearming himself and doing as much damaged to all involved before his own demise or gathering up his daughters and disappearing off into the world..Realism is paramount in fiction to be a good read for the reader...3 stars...JZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Neither the original nor this follow up are entertaining. Simply bunch of crap fantasy that has no chance in hell of remotely resembling real life. Just not viable and become boring real fast. Even skimming becomes boring because it just is so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To: Anonymous28 days ago (1/9/24

Has anyone, of late, mentioned to you that a serious mental review might be in order?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG! Neither one of these stories should have been published.

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

wow where would any woman ever get this much power i like a little real life none of this would ever happen

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Excellent story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

13 years is a looking time, even in a fiction story.

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

i read it again and i liked it better upgraded it to 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Took too long to fix things. Should have visited his FIL after a few years tops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One star.......13 years .........really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too gar fetched even for LW. Lost me half way through.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Idk man. The daughter/ex wife is a piece of shit. However, I'm not sure I would just blatantly turn my back on my daughter regardless of what she has done. I wouldn't defend her, and I'd beat the stupid out of her and send her ass to rehab. I'd shake her ex husband's hand wish him the best of luck. But I don't think I could just turn my back on her and side with the ex and welcome his new woman as my newfound daughter. The only way I'd probably do that is if she directly or intently fucked me over.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

SIMILAR Stories