A.I. Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sonja, my son has an AI of me that he has sex with?"

"Yes, Shirley. She makes him very happy. Do you not fellate him?"

"Uh, no. We never have," she replied.

"You should. He would enjoy it. I believe, that as a human, you would too. Shall we continue?"

They went to an area of the house where Tony hadn't taken her. She entered a code then opened the door. Sonja ushered her inside then closed the door behind her.

In the middle of the room stood a large circular bed with satin sheets. Several big screen TVs were on the mirrored walls. There were a few unusually shaped and padded pieces of furniture scattered around and the ceiling above the bed was mirrored.

"That's unusual furniture," Shirley said.

"Each piece is designed for having sex. That is what this entire area is used for, except for storing the other AI's."

"There are more?"

"Yes, would you like to see them?"

"I would."

Sonja opened a panel in the wall. Again, Shirley's jaw dropped. Standing in separate cubicles stood life-size AIs of Halle Berry #11, Sandra Bullock #12, and Margot Robbie #13. All were nude except for their high heels.

"They are in sleep mode."

"My son comes down here and has sex with them?"

"Yes, but 14 is by far his favorite. She pushed a button on a panel and all TVs came on. Every one showed the same video. Shirley watched as she saw her own image on screen sucking her son's large cock.

"Oh, mom, nobody sucks cock like you do," she heard her son say.

"Feed mommy your cum. Mommy likes that," her image replied.

Tony grabbed the AI by the hair and held her as he emptied his load into her eager mouth.

"Is his cock really that size?" Shirley asked.

"It is. Based on averages, it is very large."

The image changed on screen. Shirley watched herself riding her son cowgirl. Sonja saw that Shirley's fingers were lightly touching her own mons.

"I believe you are less anxious now."

Sonja pulled Shirley's nightgown off over her head and led her back to the bed.

*****

"Mom, I really need your mouth. You've got me so hard I'm about to bust."

14 smiled as she crawled up between his outstretched legs. "My baby needs to give Mommy his cum. That makes me so happy. Would you like me to go slow or fast?"

"Slow. I love watching you, mom."

She grasped his cock and stroked it to express pre-cum then licked it off. Then pushed his cock up and out of the way to lick his balls and alternated sucking them into her mouth, as she continued slowly stroking him.

"You like what mommy's doing, sweetheart?"

"Oh god, yes," he sighed.

She raised up and swallowed his entire cock. Tony, moaned loudly. As she began her slow bob from base to corona and back, her tongue was doing magic on his shaft.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you mom?"

"It's my favorite thing in the whole world.

Part of Carol's duties was monitoring what the other AIs were doing. She could hear what they heard and see what they were picking up through their lenses. Tony knew that just speaking to 14 would be the same as speaking to Carol. She would reply through 14.

"Carol, what's my mother doing right now,"

14 pulled off his cock and Carol spoke through her. "She's on her back watching 10 lick her pussy. She appears to be very close to orgasm. Would you like me to activate the playroom cameras and send the feed to your television?"

"No, that would be an invasion of her privacy. Playroom?" He sat up quickly. "What the hell are they doing in the playroom?"

"At the moment, your mother is experiencing what appears to be about a level 4 orgasm."

"Why are they in the playroom?"

"Your mother was concerned that you might hear her. She's very vocal when she cums. Sonja took her there."

"Has she seen anything she wasn't supposed to?"

"She and 14 met in the hallway."

"Oh, shit!"

"She's seen the playroom, obviously. Sonja showed her 11, 12, and 13. They're currently playing a video of you and 14 as your mother is eating 10. She has chosen a light vanilla flavor and seems to be enjoying it."

"What has Sonja told her about 14?"

"That she's your favorite, that she fellates you nearly nightly, and frequently during your breakfast."

"What was my mother's reaction?"

"Shock initially."

"Was she upset?" he asked.

"She didn't seem to be. She's been enjoying her time with 10."

"Okay. It's too late to do anything about it now. Mom, go back to sucking. Keep doing the deepthroat and pick up the pace a bit," he told 14.

"Yes, sweetheart. Anything for my big boy."

She resumed her activities with her mouth and fondled his balls. When he neared, Tony grabbed 14's hair then came deep in her throat. Being an AI, she didn't choke at all. He knew that if it had been his real mother, he wouldn't have finished that way. He wanted to see his cum on her tongue and watch her swallow it. 14 curled up next to him afterward.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I love it when you give mommy your cum."

*****

Shirley had just given Sonja a level three orgasm. She had been with women before and was surprised how utterly realistic it had been. Except for the taste. She liked the vanilla, but it was unusual.

"Sonja, can you make your tongue vibrate on my clit?"

"Of course, Shirley. Point your finger up to increase or down to decrease my speed and intensity."

Shirley laid back on the round bed and drew her legs up. Sonja crawled up between her legs and licked her from back to front. On a second pass, her tongue seemed to vibrate slowly near her rosebud, then moving up, it became more intense. By the time it touched her clit, Shirley was convinced she had a Sybian between her legs. Sonja varied her speed and intensity working on Shirley's rock-hard, swollen clit, and in just a few minutes she came screaming. Exhausted, Shirley soon fell asleep.

Sonja turned off the video and dimmed the lights. She got on the bed next to Shirley and put herself in a light sleep mode.

*****

Carol was fully recharged and stepped into the shower. She used a special cleanser that kept her artificial skin clean, soft, and pliable. She reapplied her makeup, dressed, and fixed her hair before leaving her room. She summoned 14 to her room to recharge there, since Shirley was still in the playroom near her charging station.

Carol went downstairs and started a pot of coffee, then put cinnamon rolls in the oven. Tony walked in just as the coffee finished brewing. He poured a cup and sat at the table with Carol.

"Where's my mom?"

"Asleep in the playroom."

"I was hoping I had just dreamt that."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you. It was very real."

"Where's 14?"

"In my room recharging."

"Have her disinfect and get dressed. Business casual, I think. Mom will be wanting a formal introduction."

Carol activated 14 through the Wi-Fi. "Instructions sent, Tony."

"Thanks," he said, getting another cup of coffee.

"Coffee will increase your anxiety level," Carol reminded him.

"Yes, but it's too early for whiskey."

"A quick fellation would likely be of benefit. Shall I?"

"No, thanks."

"You said I'm an excellent fellatrix," she said.

Tony chuckled. "Carol, I don't think I've ever used that term."

"Your term was cocksucker. It's generally used as a derogatory term. Fellatrix is neutral."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Carol took the rolls out of the oven then put two on a plate for him.

"Your mother is awake. 10 just notified me. She's examining the other AIs in the playroom."

"My mother is inquisitive."

"They're coming upstairs. Does your mother drink coffee?"

"Usually black but she puts a spoon in it for some reason."

Carol poured a cup, placed a spoon in it, and set it on the table. Shirley and Sonja walked in. Both looked a bit disheveled, and Sonja was still nude.

"The coffee is for you, Shirley," Carol said.

Shirley poured brandy in the cup, stirred, then went upstairs. She didn't speak or make eye contact with anyone.

"I'm not sure how to read that," Tony said.

"Embarrassment," Carol replied.

"Sonja, go fix yourself up, please," Tony recommended.

"Yes, sir," she replied, then left the room.

"Will we be going to the lab today?" Carol asked.

"Probably not. I don't want to leave my mother here with 14."

"With your mother here, this would be an excellent opportunity to activate 16."

"I already have more alligators in this swamp than I can handle, Carol."

"Possibly, but it would make things interesting."

"That, it would," he chuckled.

His mother and 14 walked in the room together a few minutes later. Tony sat there staring at them, trying to figure out which one was which. Carol picked up his confusion.

"Your mother is the one on your right," she pointed out.

"How can you tell? They even have the same hair style now."

"Her pupils dilated slightly when she saw you."

"Are you sure?" Tony asked.

Both his mother and 14 stood there smiling at him, yet neither spoke.

"The likeness is remarkable," Carol offered.

She accessed 14 through the Wi-Fi and looked through her lens. Seeing through that, she knew she was correct. Tony still wasn't sure until his real mother started laughing. She poured herself another cup of coffee, added a little more brandy, and joined them at the table.

"Sweetheart, would you like mommy to suck your dick this morning?" 14 asked.

"Oh god," Tony sighed. "No, not this morning.

Shirley smiled at him. "Would you like me to do it?"

"Mom, I can explain this," he replied, blushing.

"I think it's fairly self-explanatory. Don't you, Carol?"

"It is rather obvious," Carol replied.

"Sweetheart, you didn't answer mommy's question," his mother reminded him.

"We could both suck you," 14 suggested.

Shirley nodded in agreement. "So?"

"Mom, this is really embarrassing."

"You didn't seem embarrassed in the video last night," she replied.

"Look, you've been my fantasy since I first discovered girls. I created 14 as a way to realize my fantasies without jeopardizing our relationship. I'm sorry if I've offended you," he told her.

"Offended? Hardly. I'm flattered. It isn't every day that a woman my age discovers she's a younger man's fantasy."

"I thought you'd be upset."

Shirley rolled her eyes. "Tony, I fucked an AI last night that looks like Heidi Klum. This afternoon, with your permission, I'd like to have a go with your Sandra Bullock and Halle Berry. A threesome, I think. Margot Robbie I'll save for later. I think I'll pass for now on 14. Having sex with myself would be weird, even for me. I'm not upset. I'm every bit as kinky as you are. I'm not ready to cross the incest line, but I would like to see something. Take off your pants. I want to watch your AI mom suck that big cock of yours."

Tony's eyes opened wide. "What?"

"She wants me to suck you," 14 said, smiling. "Be mommy's good boy and take off your pants."

14 stepped over and knelt in front of him. Shirley turned her chair to get a better view.

"You're serious?" he asked.

"As a heart attack. Lose the pants," his mother directed.

Tony rose from his chair, and with 14's assistance removed his pants. Shirley turned to Carol.

"Aren't you shocked by this?" she asked.

"Not at all. I've seen 14 fellate him several times," Carol replied.

"Sweetheart, I do have one request," his mother told him.

"What's that?"

"Do this as if it were really me. I want to see how you would fuck my mouth."

"Mom...," he began.

"Please?" his mother pleaded.

"Okay." He looked down at 14 who was waiting patiently. "Mom, will you suck me?" he asked the AI.

"My baby needs his mommy's mouth. Of course, I'll suck you, but I want lots of your yummy cum. Will you do that for mommy?"

"Yes, mom," he replied, as his cock grew.

The AI began stroking him to get him fully hard, then licked away the pre-cum as it leaked from the tip. Tony wasn't watching 14. His eyes were on his mother as her hand gently stroked herself outside her pants.

When 14 licked his length, he moaned. Her hand cupped his balls as she teased the head with her tongue, swirling it around the corona.

"Oh mom," he said, still looking at Shirley.

"You like that?" Shirley asked.

"It feels wonderful, mom."

Sonja walked into the room and stepped up behind Shirley. She put her hands on Shirley's shoulders then slid them down to her breasts. Shirley sighed deeply.

14 took Tony's cock into her mouth and began a slow rise and fall, swirling her tongue along his cock as she did. Tony was panting. The AI that was his mother was sucking him as his real mother watched from just feet away. Sonja reached down between Shirley's legs and stroked her for a moment, then pulled back and slipped her hand inside Shirley's pants. When her finger found the clit, it began to vibrate.

"Oh shit," Shirley sighed.

Tony and his mother both began to flush.

"Your tongue, mom. Let me cum on your tongue," Tony whimpered to the AI.

14 opened her mouth and used her tongue on his frenulum. He looked back at his mother. She stuck out her tongue and mimicked what 14 was doing. Tony exploded. Stream after stream erupted from him into the mouth and onto the tongue before him.

Shirley stiffened. "Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Yes, yes, yessss! Cum for mommy," she screamed through her own orgasm, never taking her eyes off her son's cock as it emptied into 14's mouth.

"Swallow it, mom," Tony told the AI.

14 smiled, closed her mouth and swallowed. Tony and his mother were spent.

"Thank you, baby boy," 14 said.

14 used her finger to wipe the last drop from the tip of Tony's cock then held it near Shirley's mouth. Shirley hesitated, then looked at her son.

"Again!" Tony told 14, pulling her down onto his cock and driving himself deep into her throat. In just a few thrusts he unloaded into her again. "Uh, uh, uh, uhhh," he grunted as he came.

14 pulled off after he finished. "You gave mommy lots of cum today. You're such a good son,"

Shirley looked up at Sonja. "Thank you."

"You are welcome, Shirley," Sonja replied.

Shirley looked at her son then at 14. "And thank both of you," she said.

"It was my pleasure," 14 replied.

"Mine too. I've never cum like that before," her son replied. "Mom, did you lick it off?"

She smiled at him and shrugged. "I need to go change," his mother said, pulling Sonja's hand out of her pants.

She stood, picked up her coffee and left the room.

"Did she?" he asked the three AIs. The AIs looked at each other smiling, then all three shrugged. "Aw, come on. Did she?"

"Sorry, we weren't paying attention," Carol replied.

14 stood and kissed him on the lips. "I'll see you tonight, sweetheart," she said, then left the room to finish recharging.

"I'm going to see if Shirley needs anything," Sonja told him, as she left the room.

"You should think about activating 16," Carol suggested.

"There are still things to do yet."

"Such as?"

"Update speech from yours."

"We can do that remotely from here. What else?" Carol asked.

"Taste. We haven't tested that," he replied.

Tony knew that 16 was near ready for activation and had planned on doing it this week. His mother's surprise arrival had forced a change in schedule. He really wanted to do the activation, but not while his mother was there. 16, although not completely new, was still a prototype. Tony had taken what he had learned and built upon it. Even including new functions that had passed testing but always under controlled circumstances.

Tony's mother and Sonja walked back into the dining area. Both sat at the table across from him. His mother looked confused.

"What's up, mom?"

"Do the AIs get pleasure from sex?"

"They simulate pleasure. It's part of their programming."

"Can they actually feel things?"

"They have receptors for temperature, pressure, touch, friction, and stretch," he replied.

"But do they have feelings?"

"In a word, no. They are programmed to react much the same way you and I do to feelings. Sonja, not as much as, say 14. Let's say Sonja invited you to have sex. For one reason or another, you aren't interested and decline. Her programming might cause her to react and appear to be disappointed, but it wouldn't hurt her feelings."

"I'm confused," his mother replied.

"Look at it this way," Carol began. "Does making a call on your phone make the phone happy?"

"No. I don't think the phone cares."

"Exactly. When Apple sends you notification of an upgrade does it make Apple sad if you choose to ignore it?"

"Not at all," Shirley replied.

"Let's say someone, not an AI, gave you an amazing orgasm. Would you feel a need to reciprocate?"

"Of course, unless I was paying them to do it."

"Mother, you aren't doing that are you?" Tony asked.

"Tony, please. I'm trying to make a point here. Now, if an AI gave you that amazing orgasm, would you feel an obligation to return the favor?" Carol asked.

"I suppose so."

"There's a difference. The AI is like your cell phone. Just because it played a song for you, it doesn't expect you to sing to it. The AI doesn't have the ability to care one way or the other. Sonja could give you fifty orgasms and wouldn't expect you to reciprocate. AIs aren't aware of self the way humans are. You can be as sexually selfish as you want with them. They don't care any more than your phone does."

"They ARE the perfect mates," Shirley said, smiling.

"Shirley, AIs can't love. They can be programmed to appear to, but in reality, it's just an act."

"Carol, people do the same thing. They act. The difference is, with an AI, I know it's an act. With people you don't know. I'll take an AI. At least I'll know where I stand. Wouldn't you, Tony?"

"I have you, who loves me. I have 14, who is programmed to appear to love me. She's also programmed to give me sex. Mom, I wouldn't trade you for a million 14s. I love you. I don't love her," Tony replied.

"That's a different kind of love," his mother said.

"Is it?" Carol asked. "Did we answer your question?"

"Yes, you did."

"Mom, how about we go sightseeing this afternoon?"

"Sorry, I have a date with Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock for a threesome," she grinned.

"Oh yes, I forgot about that. Carol, can you make the necessary preparations?"

"Already done. The playroom has been cleaned and all three AIs are charged and activated. I updated speech modules to add contractions. I think your mother will be pleased. Shirley, would you like 14 made available?"

She chuckled. "Not today," Shirley replied.

"We also have the ability to video in the playroom if you'd like a memento of your visit," Carol told her.

"Who's going to see it?"

"Only those you choose to show. Once it's given to you, the original will be deleted," Carol replied.

"You aren't going to watch it?" Shirley asked her son.

"Not unless you want me to. I'll respect your privacy," he replied.

"Wouldn't the girls at the bridge club be surprised to see Sandra Bullock eating my pussy? Yes. Hell yes! Record it. Are you sure you don't have a Hugh Jackman AI?"

"Sorry. You've seen all the active ones," Tony replied, smiling.

"Oh well. Sonja, how about you take me to the playroom?"

"Very well. Shall I bring your brandy?"

"Oh, hell yes! Bye kids," Shirley said, as she stood to leave the room.

"Mom, Carol and I are going to be away until about dinner time. If you need anything just let one of the AIs know."

"Would you like anything special for dinner this evening, Shirley?" Carol asked.

"Something my movie star friends can feed me. I'm planning on being very selfish today."

"Have fun, mom," Tony told her.

*****

Tony and Carol went to his lab about an hour later. They did a few quick upgrades before they began the testing. Everything tested out perfectly and they brought 16 to the house.