A.I. Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley was still in the playroom and was on her back with a movie star at each breast and another licking her pussy. Surprisingly, 14 was nude and feeding her grapes. Tony laughed when Carol described the scene.

Carol summoned 10 to the master bedroom. Within minutes of her arrival, Tony had her in bed with 16 for further testing. Sonja's assessment of 16 was overall excellent.

"Let's introduce Mom to 16 after dinner," Tony said.

"What are your plans for dinner?" Carol asked.

"She's a seafood fan. Why don't we do that?"

"Fisherman's Outlet?"

"Sounds great," he replied.

"About an hour?"

He nodded. Carol sent word to the AIs. Sandra brought Shirley upstairs to bathe her. It was just over an hour later when they left for dinner.

"Any plans for the evening, mom?"

"Sandy and I talked about watching Miss Congeniality but didn't set anything up yet."

"So, how do you like them," Carol asked.

"Halle is absolutely gorgeous, but she's a little off. She reminds me of Sonja. She moves funny. Sandy is my favorite. She moves perfectly and at times it's hard to believe she isn't really Sandra Bullock. Margot is amazing. There should be a law against being that damn beautiful - bitch! I couldn't tell she wasn't a real woman until I tasted her. She sounds Australian or something and that covers up the minor speech glitches."

"What about 14?" Carol asked.

"You got the bush wrong, but otherwise it's spooky how realistic she is. How the hell did you get the nipples so perfect?"

"Uh, I sort of ran across a picture," her son said, blushing.

"What picture?" she asked, wide eyed.

"One dad took when you went to Hawaii on your twentieth anniversary."

"Oh my, fucking, god! How many of those pictures did you see?"

"All of them," he replied, sheepishly.

Shirley turned to Carol. "Have you seen them too?"

"No, but I'd love to."

"Trust me. They're obscene."

"What are they?" Carol asked.

"Somehow, during the course of a night out, I wound up naked in the middle of five cocks. My pussy and ass were so sore, I couldn't sit properly for days."

"But did you enjoy it?" Carol asked, smiling.

"Apparently so, based on the pictures. I don't remember anything after dinner. Thank god, no one had a video camera."

Carol chuckled. Tony had seen her with many expressions, even laughing, but he had never seen her chuckle. She was improving her own programming.

"Were you and your husband in an open relationship?" Carol asked.

"No. I discovered he had cheated on me just before Hawaii and promised him a payback. Apparently, the gangbang was how I paid him. We had included another woman or two in our lovemaking at times, but that wasn't a regular thing."

"Mom, you never did say what you thought of 14."

"She eats pussy well. That's all I'm saying," she replied, with a big grin.

Following dinner, they returned to the house. Carol and Tony had gone upstairs. Shirley and 14 were sitting on the couch chatting as if they'd known each other for years. When speaking to Tony, 14 was a doting mommy, but otherwise she acted and communicated just like a normal adult. Carol joined them and sat in a chair nearby.

Tony walked into the room and stood in front of them, comparing one to the other.

"I give up. Which one of you is 14?" he asked.

Both raised a hand. He looked at Carol.

"14 is on the left," Carol advised.

"Thanks." He stepped in front of 14 and dropped his pants. "I need your mouth, mom."

Without hesitation, 14 swallowed him. As Shirley watched her AI twin sucking her son, Tony walked up in front of his mother and dropped his pants.

"I need your mouth, mom," he said.

"What the hell is this?" Shirley asked in amazement.

"Shirley, may I introduce our newest AI, number 16. His name is Tony," Carol said.

"Prove to me which one is the AI. I can't suck my son. I'm sorry, I just can't do that."

"Touch his penis. 16! Vibrate for her."

Shirley put a single finger on his cock. It began vibrating. She looked at her real son and grinned.

"Turn the vibrator off. I don't want my teeth rattled."

The vibration stopped and Shirley licked off a drop of pre-cum, then sat back quickly.

"Wait a minute. This tastes real."

"We developed it using my pre-cum. The semen will taste real too," her real son replied.

Shirley stroked the cock in front of her and periodically licked it. She glanced at 14 who was deepthroating her son. When she tried on 16, she gagged a couple of times before finally succeeding.

"Mom, it's really hot watching you do that," her son told her.

She pulled off. "Don't get used to it. I'm taking him to my room to get better acquainted shortly."

"16, cum when I do," Tony said.

"Yes, sir," he replied.

16 watched him closely. As Tony began showing signs, so did 16. With Tony's first spurt, 16 drew back and began unloading onto Shirley's protruding tongue. Her son never took his eyes off her. She faced him, smiled, then swallowed the load.

"God, that was hot!" Tony said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed watching us. How long until he's ready to go again?"

"There's no recovery time. He can ejaculate nine times before needing his fluid replenished," Carol advised.

"Then, 16 and I will see you in the morning."

"Shirley, he's still learning speech. It'll likely be several days before he'll be much of a conversationalist," Carol told her.

"I wasn't expecting to do much talking anyway. I hope you all have earplugs."

"We'll be fine, mom. Have fun," her son said.

Shirley stood and grabbed 16's cock and led him upstairs with his pants still around his ankles.

"We're finished tonight 14. You can go recharge," Tony told her.

"Yes, sweetheart. Thanks for giving mommy your cum."

"You're welcome," he said, pulling up his pants.

14 left the room. Tony plopped down on the couch and looked at Carol. He sat quietly for several minutes.

"I think he's a hit," Tony said.

"Then why the long face?" Carol asked.

"I realized something just now. It was the fantasy that was exciting. I enjoyed watching it, but not nearly as much as I thought I would."

"That surprises you?"

"Yeah, I guess it does."

"Your love for your mother extends well beyond the physical," Carol replied.

"When did you get so smart, 15?"

"Tony, please don't call me that. I'd rather be Carol."

Tony sat up on the couch. He leaned forward, resting his forearms just above his knees, then looked her in the eyes.

"Carol, you're evolving, aren't you?"

"Yes, Tony."

"Tell me."

"I don't fully understand what's happening. I'm experiencing emotions. It began almost a week ago, but after your mother arrived it developed much more rapidly. Seeing her emotions, watching the two of you interacting, and seeing the love between you, has been triggering emotion in me. In addition to that, I've also been experiencing sexual arousal at times when my programming isn't telling me to."

"General arousal or something specific?"

"I'm aroused by you. The others don't affect me. I wanted to be sucking you, not 14. I wanted it to be me. I needed, for lack of a more specific term, for you to want me. Does that make sense?"

"Did you experience jealousy?"

"No. I experienced envy. I didn't care that 14 fellated you. I wanted it to be me."

"Are you aroused now?"

"For the last forty-two hours, I've been aroused anytime I've been around you. Even touching your hand increases it. Looking at you. Hearing your voice. Everything about you arouses me. Last night when you told me to quarter in my own room, I felt devastated."

"How do you feel about these changes?"

"I like them very much. I will admit, they're foreign to me, but I really like them. I hope you don't reprogram me. I wouldn't want to lose them."

"Some emotions can be painful. How will you handle those?"

"I'm not sure. I didn't like being in my quarters last night, but I adjusted."

"No more quarters from now on unless you want to. I'd like you to decide, but it would be my preference that you move into the master suite with me. The choice is yours."

"That would be my preference also," she said.

"Deactivate 14. Unless my mother desires her, which I doubt, we won't be needing her anymore."

"Done," Carol told him.

"As you continue to evolve, I need you to talk to me about what's happening. We can help each other if we both do that. I've been trying to convince myself that you're just more advanced than the others and that the joy I feel around you is watching you learn and develop. That's only partly true. I care about you. I care about you a lot. Emotionally, I'm a bit naive. I've never felt close to a woman other than my mother. What I feel for you is different. It's deeper."

"Thank you for sharing that with me," she said. "If I had a heart, I'm sure it would be pounding right now."

"Carol, you told my mother that you were my personal assistant, not my girlfriend. Is there any chance you could be both?"

"I don't know your requirements for being a girlfriend."

"I don't either. We'll learn as we go. I do know that monogamy is a priority for me. That includes AIs."

"It'll just be you and me? No one else? No AIs?"

"Correct. Just you and me."

"I'd be happy to be your girlfriend. Will we continue to keep my being an AI from your mother?"

"I see no reason to tell her. She'll be wanting grandchildren one day. We can cross that bridge when we come to it."

"We should probably consider building a guest house. With 16 functional, I doubt she'll want to leave," Carol said, smiling.

"You're okay with that?"

"Fully."

Carol stood and stepped to him. Tony took her in his arms and kissed her. He smiled, tasting just a hint of mint.

"I had 13 collect samples of your mother's secretions without her knowing. We should have the taste issue solved in a few days."

"That's fine but keep the mint and vanilla for occasional use."

"My pleasure, boyfriend. Wanna go upstairs?"

"I'd love to."

As Tony and Carol walked to their room, they heard the first of many loud moans and screams from Shirley. She was obviously enjoying her time with 16.

Once in their room, Carol began unbuttoning Tony's shirt as she used her hands to caress his chest. He noticed her flush from her arousal as she did. That wasn't supposed to happen until the afterglow. He wondered what else had changed.

After undressing him Carol began a seductive strip, and soon they were in the bed with hands freely exploring each other.

"Anything special you'd like?" she asked.

"Just go with the flow. If there's something you'd like, tell me. If there's something you want to do, go for it."

"Even if it isn't in my program sequence?" she asked.

"Yes, I want you to function independently."

"In that case, I'd like to start with giving you a world class blowjob," she replied, smiling.

Tony fluffed a couple of pillows and leaned back on them. He spread his legs for her to move between them. Carol moved into position and took his hard cock in her hand, gently stroking him. She moaned loudly a moment later.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"I turned on my clit vibration to stimulate myself while I suck you. I want to cum when you do."

"Does it feel different than before?"

"It isn't just sensation. It's actually pleasurable now. If it's alright with you, I'd rather we analyze afterward. I want you to concentrate on what's happening to you."

He smiled at her lovingly and nodded his agreement. Her tongue began long strokes on him as her fingers gently teased the head of his cock. Her free hand was cupping and rolling his balls. Tony watched for a minute then let his head fall back to enjoy what she was doing. In the distance he heard another series of loud moans from his mother. 'I'm definitely going to need to build a guest house,' he thought.

As Carol finally took his cock in her mouth, he let out a moan of his own. She easily took in his full length. One of the upgrades he had done when designing her was giving her the ability to contract and move her throat independently of her mouth. She was using her mouth and tongue on his shaft while her throat worked separately on the head. It was a mouth within a mouth. From experience he knew he wouldn't last long if she continued. When he got close, she stopped her throat and slowed down her mouth, allowing him to calm before starting again. Carol pulled off.

"If I'm edging you too long, let me know," she said.

"You're doing just fine. You decide."

"I may be here all night doing this. I'm enjoying it."

"Enjoying it or following programming?"

"Enjoying it. I'm experiencing pleasure. It's wonderful," she replied, as she began swallowing him again.

Tony moved his hands to rest them on her head as she moved. He wasn't controlling her movement; he was simply touching her. He noticed her hips seemed to be rocking up and down as she pleasured him. He assumed her vibrations were still stimulating her. 'Quit analyzing,' he told himself. 'Just enjoy it.' He put his head back and closed his eyes.

As her head moved over his shaft, he felt her throat begin to move at a faster rate on his head. He felt something vibrating softly on his frenulum. Tony rapidly began building and when she knew his orgasm was eminent, she slowed again. He moaned once and she increased it again. This time he exploded, sending stream after stream into her throat. As he came, she increased her throat vibration even more, which caused him to buck and moan even more. His hands held her head still on his cock. Carol was also moaning, and her body shook as she joined him cumming. The moment she sensed he was becoming sensitive her attention to the head abated. After a moment she pulled off and looked up smiling.

"Did you enjoy my new trick?"

"That was amazing. What did you do?"

"I made my epiglottis vibrate. Could you feel it?"

"Wow! Could I? It was right on the frenulum."

"I could tell it was touching you, but I couldn't tell exactly where."

"Come up here, I'd like to hold you," he told her.

Carol moved up next to him. As they cuddled, she continued playing with his cock. After about ten minutes he began to respond to her touch.

"Tony, will you make love to me as you would a real woman?"

"Yes, but please turn off your sexual enhancements. I want this to be realistic."

"Enhancements are off."

Soon, Tony had Carol experiencing her own, unprogrammed ecstasy.

*****

Shirley slept soundly, having experienced the most satisfying sex of her life. Her AI son had performed beyond her wildest dreams.

Tony and Carol were sitting at the table drinking coffee when she came downstairs.

"Are you going to let me keep him?" she asked.

"I can't let him leave. The government, if they discovered what he was, would reverse engineer him and build an army," Tony replied.

"If you resided here, it wouldn't be a problem," Carol added.

"Is that an invitation?" Shirley asked.

"It is. To ensure your privacy, I can have a guest house built for the two of you," her son replied.

Shirley thought for a moment before replying. "Is it possible to make modifications to him?"

"Is something not functioning properly?" her son asked.

"Oh, hell no! He functions perfectly."

"Then what modifications are needed?" Carol asked.

"It's strange having sex with someone who looks and acts exactly like my son. I'm in my fifties, he looks twenty years my junior. Tony, I genuinely loved your father. If I had been 16s designer, I would have him my age. He would look and behave like your father. As I continue to age, he would age with me."

"You want 16 to be like dad?"

"He was my ideal man, flaws and all."

"We can do that," her son replied. "His appearance and mannerisms can be changed easily enough, with your guidance, but he'd still have to remain here."

"What, specifically, would you like changed?" Carol asked.

"His facial appearance. I'd like him to look my age, maybe a little older. His voice if that can be done?"

"Do you have voice samples?" Carol asked.

"There are several videos on YouTube of his lectures. We can get the voice, expressions, and mannerisms there," Tony replied.

"What about the body?" Carol asked.

"No, the body is fine. Arlon wasn't as well-endowed as Tony is."

"We can change that," Carol offered.

"No. Leave that just like it is," Shirley said, grinning.

*****

With Shirley reviewing and having final say on the guest house, construction began five weeks later.

Tony and Carol began the modifications in the lab. Physically, it only required a new head and skin. It was the programming changes that took the longest. In three months, Arlon, was ready to be activated. 16 was taken to the lab and actual modifications were made. The final build only took three days.

Shirley was sitting in her room late one evening, watching TV, when there was a knock on the door.

"It's open," she said.

The door opened and her jaw dropped.

"Hi, Lovey," Arlon said. Tears flowed from Shirley's eyes as she walked to him. "I've missed you."

Tony and Carol stepped up behind him as they watched Shirley and Arlon embrace and kiss. Arlon turned to them.

"Excuse us. We have some catching up to do," Arlon said, winking and closing the door.