All Comments on 'A is for Adventure'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
bbwvancouverbbwvancouveralmost 17 years ago
Love it!!

Wow, thank you for an exciting adventure!! There is hope for all of us aging folks. Now, where's my biker???

cosmosenfoldcosmosenfoldalmost 17 years ago
believing

Hot Dog and Woweee ,if thats not a true story it sure should be. i am not too sure about the bike, a dildo and a corduroy road. might a bit much even for an adventuress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pure literotica

Now in my mind THIS is what literate erotica is all about! Cracking story, well written, nice pace, and above all believeable. Many of the short and stark writers could well do to read this and learn!

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
Super story!!!

Well SCORPIO you have done it again. True love mixed with a touch of comedy – what more could we ask for? Yes there's hope for the 'old farts' of this world! Stories of this high quality are not what we expect from LITEROTICA these days. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

Brought tears to my eyes. Thinking of taking the 01 Wide Glide for a three day trip.

olsaltolsaltalmost 17 years ago
hope for us old guys.

good story about us guys seeing the ones we love as lovers. I am 60 this year and met a lady at the docks as we brought our sail boat in. She was over 65 and i thought of her when you descibed this lady. I would have bedded her with so much "relish". style and looks still make the mature ladies desirable. thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Now that is mature.

Very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

True love and adventure will always warm the heart ( at any age)

RebelWolfRebelWolfalmost 17 years ago
AWESOME STORY

That was awesome.. No matter how old ya might feel that don't mean ya can't have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Age is just a number.. Hope to see more on this story with returns of all the friends they met along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A FIRST!!

A first........could not leave this area until I said what was on my mind.........FANTASTIC......EROTIC.....SENSUAL! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story of two baby boomers finding each other ,,and realizing that love, sex and adventure ...is not only for the young. But better when you are old enough to appreciate and value it for the gift it is. Thank you for this. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

What a great story!

Boyd

sarge13sarge13almost 17 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the best stories Ive read on this site.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 17 years ago
Another great story!

Gosh darn it! Sixty years old isn't over the hill, if not invalid, after all. Scorpio44, once again, has done a great service for those of us a bit up there in years who love sex and being sexy, love adventure, and have lived enough to appreciate the whole adventure that life and living can be. Hot sex; great romance. Generosity of spirit, and beautiful open hearts. What a fantastic and happy story.

bruce22bruce22almost 17 years ago
Tonic for the golden Oldies

This was a true pleasure to read. Makes me feel

that I should not think about how near the end of the road is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

what a great story and an inspiration to all us nearly over the hill people, i hope to read many more of your stories. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excelent

You are a great writer. enjoyed the story.

Thanks for entertaing us.

Mike from Texas

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Fine storytelling

Superbly told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You don`t have to be twenty.........

Fantastic story , thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope this is at least mostly true

Fantastic story. Loved it. And I know the areas you described, as I went to school in San Luis Obispo, so it was fun to hear of old familiar places.

YeoldbuoyYeoldbuoyover 16 years ago
Good Story And Well Told

The story very well told it kept my interest. I am sure the writer was writing parts from personal experience of that area.

RomanCEisdeadRomanCEisdeadover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Now this is the kind of story that I like to find on Literotica. Well structured, well written and with a truly romantic plot, while at the same being highly erotic.

Thanks

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
I Loved It!

One of the most engaging and entertaining stories I've read in a long time; and from a man who writes so very well! I very much liked the fact that the couple who started out as work-mates and semi-strangers, became a couple.<br>

</br>

I liked the fact that during the telling, Pete was determined to give Colleen a birthday adventure to remember, and that Colleen was willing to let Pete do this and to give her a series of "firsts".<br>

</br>

A very beautiful story, filled with tender moments and "real" loving. Not every story has to contain BDSM, or anal intercourse to make it "HOT" or to make the female reader wet. You have accomplished <i>that</i> feat quite well by the gentle 'telling'.<br>

</br>

Definitely a story I will read again and again... and wish.

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanabout 16 years ago
Shame on you

Shame on you for trying to warn anyone off of reading such a wonderful story. Even if they do not care for motorcycles, they would have to enjoy the love and humor from such a creative storyteller. Now, quit reading these comments and go write me another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A really great story.

I only rarely comment on stories here, but this one moved me to respond.

I loved the story, you have a talent of making your characters very believable and alive. I read many of the comments and agree with most. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more than a mouthful is a waste

fabulous writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I wish I was Pete

This made my eyes water and my throat hurt.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 15 years ago
Gorgeous story

Happy people making each other happy - just the way it's supposed to be. It's also great to see someone who understands that 'sexy' and 'sixty' are not opposites. Another good one - bravo!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Sweet Honey Ages Marvelously

I adore a HOT SEX saga when it is wrapped into an adventurous romance. And this love story is a ROMANCE all in capitals! And truly an adventure. Every element of the plot and every aspect of the characters is on the money. The relationships are wonderfully realistic, including that of the conservative church couple from Oakland. And first, last, and always (and in all ways) our heroes put joyous, laughing sex back into age sixty. They are sexy sexty years old! (My own adventure of making love in four counties in one day took place when I was 50 and she was 43. Bless you for reminding me!) Thank you for a splendid, truly loving, sensual romance. I am ready for my cold shower now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
holy mackel der Andy

If you are old enough to recognize where my title came from, (Amos & Andy on the radio) we are basicaly from the same generation. This was a fantastic story. Dang!! I read it again after reading it for the second time. It was so well crafted that I almost felt that I was there peeking in the window and looking over their shoulders holy cow!! Loved it!

That 100 I scored for your story kindly tack on a few more commas and zeros, Ok The polarbear from Canada, Eh!!

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreealmost 15 years ago
It's Never Too Late...

... to find love and lust all mixed in together to make your love life still simmer as it's never done before. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This has to be one of the very best stories

that I have read on here. So full of fun, humour, passion and, above all else, adventure - just loved the way the story bowled along at a cracking pace from one adventure to the next. Even the sex was humourous and not in your face. A brilliant read and well written - thank you. One other thing I like is to follow places on Google Maps to see just where people travel to and the Sows Ear is a real place too - found that by googling it - would love to eat there as it sounds a wonderful place and the food looks so delicious and expensive.

If ever I visit the States I will go that way just to find the 'Sows Ear'. A brilliant story and a damn good read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Damin it !

Another super winner -

I can see that one sooo clearly - I don't wear big boots these days when I ride or leathers (nylon and Kevlar are more comfortable and good year round), but I do love the wind and fresh air and the sounds.

Double up would be the next best thing to being there lol

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

Here I was about to give up on being spontaneous and fun-loving at 66. My wife is only 56! Thank you for reminding me that I am not dead yet... Time to buy another bike again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love my biker...

We live half a continent apart but I do love my 60 yr old biker. Pete reminds me a lot of him...'bad boy' imiage but far from bad at all! Reading this helps me feel closer to him. Thank you.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
Good job Scorpio

A very enjoyable tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story gives me something to strive for as I get older. Thank you.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
A IS FOR ADVENTURE.

THE VERY BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ AND MOST INNOVATIVE MANNER THE PROCEEDINGS WENT AND FINISH IS VERY COMPASSIONATE. NOTHING MORE CAN BE SAID.

1zardoz956081zardoz95608over 10 years ago
great

And what an adventure they had!!!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 10 years ago
Makes Me Realize...

There may be hope for this old Widow yet... What a WONDERFUL STORY...

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Bikers and romance, what's not to love?

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
so great!

Love comes at any age. This is a tale everyone over 55 should read. Masterful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

For those of you who are not motorcycle riders,

Four wheels move your body.....

Two wheels move your SOUL....

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 6 years ago
Great Story

we hope this story is true. My wife and I met at a friend house for easter and there was serious sparks between us,she was engaged to someone else. Six months to the day we were married. On Oct.12th we will be celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary. We have been at least as adventurous as these 2 and sometimes even more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!!

Just great.

This is coming from somebody older than the guy, who ever just rode a bicycle, LOL.

fountaindancerfountaindancerover 3 years ago

If this is 60 then sign me up! I hope to be just as adventurous as Colleen and Pete at 60! At 48, I have my work cut out for me...YIPPEE! This is exactly what a mature, sexy, romantic love story should be! You knocked it outta the park! I wish I could give this story more than just 5 stars! I have a new favorite author. Thank you Scorpio44!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Me too.

I'm only 89, wishing I was 48 again, like fountaindancer. But I've been a widower for 11 years, and I sure married the wrong girl. (missionary only). But Scorpio has really opened my eyes to what I missed. You have really opened my eyes as to what might have been. Only 5 stars are allowed but *************. JJ

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. He's NOT mega rich. Only 1 female, and it worked beautifully. Great characters and very believable. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous