All Comments on 'A is for Angel'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
mbaabdmbaabd8 months ago

Please continue this story line.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange8 months ago

Damn, bruh, you done did it again!! Off the charts hot, sexy, and deeply satisfying. Once again, you've ticked all my boxes. It's a love story, no sharing, nobody coming between a man and his daughter. For a hot second I thought you were going to go somewhere by having Romab and Kelly hook up, but instead, you did the best thing possible... you made her incestuous with her own father as well. And you even teased us with Angel wanting his baby. Once again, you are the best F/D writer on the site! Never stop. I'm working on my latest story right now, and it's about half done. But now I've got to go back and revamp it, because compared to this searingly hot tail, mine seems like a mild PG rating. That's how hot this stuff is!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit8 months ago

So beautifully written, I was wet all the way through waiting for their first fuck.

I assume it will be anal next, can't wait.

Anna

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Truly an awesome story! Please continue the plotline with their trip to Japan!! Five stars and a favorite point!

cageysea9725cageysea97258 months ago

"The girl" being used to describe a character we know her name, though not wrong, is just bad. Take that overused, awkward phrase out, and I might have been comfortable enough to read the whole story and give a rating.

StollycatStollycat8 months ago

As usual, great story... perhaps your best... so far!!

You did over-use the phrase, "the girl", as mentioned, but I hadn't noticed that until I went back to re-read and look for it.

In addition, you could do a better job of proofreading, or have someone else do it; Roman became Ray in Chapter 6, (amongst a few spelling mistakes that would not be detected by Spellcheck)

All in all, I'll go on waiting each day for your next submission, as you are still my Number One!!

PeterGosinyaPeterGosinya8 months ago

Loved the storyline but way too much overuse of the phrase, "the girl" for my taste. It got to the point that as I read through I replace that with "she, her, or her name". That made it much more enjoyable to read, for me personally. Would like to see this continue on to Japan, maybe sharing a room for an evening, not swapping but being in the same room with Kelly and her dad. Or another continuance of eventually swapping with them. Nice read though, very much enjoyed

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan22748 months ago

I love reading your stories. You never disappoint !

motedustmotedust8 months ago

Another great story!! My only feedback would be that you build the tension so well with detail and dirty talk, but once they finally start fucking the ending feels a bit rushed. Would love some more detail and dialogue there. Daddy's good girl deserves a bit of praise ;)

mybikecruisesmybikecruises8 months ago

Fantastic as usual!!! As others remark, this story does require adding continued events in Roman and Angel's life.

Allowing Kelly and her dad to introduce them to more couples like themselves so they can further enjoy their decision without the overarching societal guilt that can always be in the back of their minds.

Les_Grossman24Les_Grossman248 months ago

This was absolutely incredible. I’ve read a lot of your stories, and I honestly think this might be your Magnup Opus.

I do hope we get to see more of Roman and Angel’s story. Perhaps Angel would get her wish of bearing her father’s children?

If we’re lucky enough to get more of these two however, I do hope there’s no swapping with other couple’s. I would hate to see Roman and Angel’s love be tainted by becoming non-monogamous.

DelftsejongenDelftsejongen8 months ago

A really good one. You rightly stated that father and daughter belong together. There is no better coupling.

I agree with both @mybikecruises and @motedust.

And did I miss something about birth control?

creativeandfuncreativeandfun8 months ago

5 stars but wish I could give it 100 stars! Your best work yet. I do hope you decide to do a chapter 2.

demonbadgerdemonbadger8 months ago

I loved it!!! But please write a part two!

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Good Job, but we all knew it would be, as usual! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

MaultascheMaultasche8 months ago

Great story, looking forward for chapter two and the naughty things in Japan.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 2 pleeeease

JFalco111JFalco1116 months ago

There absolutely needs to be a part 2 to this story. I know we all want to see the trip to Japan and I definitely want to meet the other Daddy Daughter couples. Maybe there could even be a Daddy Daughter orgy?

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

C'mon. Part 2? Oh by the way, Florida (US) schools don't have headmasters, they have principals. Dead give away for writers origin . . . .

202GE202GE5 months ago

The dad was definitely too soft on his daughter allowing her to dress like a slut in public and then getting angry when someone said something to her about it.

Soshameless11Soshameless115 months ago

Absolutely stunning! A perfect story of father-daughter connection.

winterplayingwinterplaying4 months ago

Holy crap! How did I miss reading this story of yours until just now? I follow you..I love your writing style. Gads you pull us into the story so well with description and details... Every once in a while I have the pleasure of reading an authors work that is so well done; I find myself so deeply immersed in emotions, thoughts, attitude, that I have to remind myself to breathe! I think I needed oxygen by the time I was half way through reading this amazing story. I truly thoroughly love to read your work. And I agree this story use a next chapter or a really long epilogue :-)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, excellent

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

Using possible pregnancy, as a reason for not having intercourse is invalid, there is such a thing as contraception, and at the worst case abortion. Unless your religious beliefs stop you from having an abortion, but allow you to fuck your daughter.

JTSFTJTSFT8 days ago

Oh my aching heart! More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...