A Jealous Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you doing anything later, baby?" Vanessa asked.

"Nothing much. Is there anything that you need help with?"

"Well. You know the Arnolds are having their Halloween party next week? It will be the first time that I'll be going alone. I'm a little self-conscious. Can I show you some Halloween costumes and get your advice?"

"Sure, Mom. I'd love to help."

After finishing and quickly washing up, Vanessa led her son to her bedroom. Following her up the stairs, Ethan could tell that she was deliberately swaying her hips, drawing his eyes to her ass. He loved her new behavior. Inside her room, Vanessa guided him in and quickly closed the door.

"See, I was thinking about this." Vanessa lifted up a costume and pressed it against her frame. "It's Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Your father was going to be the beast." She said, rolling her eyes.

"It's okay." Ethan shrugged. He would love to tell his mom that it was a boring costume as she would be showing no flesh at all. "But it is a couple's costume."

"Don't remind me." Vanessa rolled her eyes. She then dumped the outfit on the bed and picked up another one. "How about this?"

Ethan didn't respond immediately. He struggled to work out what it was supposed to be; it just looked pink. "Mom, what is it?"

Vanessa sighed, but then quickly smiled. She didn't know why she hadn't thought about this before; a fashion show. She told him to wait and Vanessa ran to the bathroom, taking a couple of potential costumes. She quickly formulated a plan, deciding to wear the modest costume first and then more progressive slutty ones.

She changed into the first costume, a pink baseball uniform. She had seen A League of Their Own a couple of weeks back and figured it was a good idea for Halloween. Vanessa walked out and grabbed an umbrella, pretending it was a baseball bat. It wasn't a bad costume, comfortable to wear and easy to recognize. If she was still with her husband, Vanessa could easily see herself wearing this to the party.

"What do you think?" She asked.

Ethan nodded and smiled. It's okay. His mother looked sexy, even though the costume didn't show much flesh. But it was a snug fit and her breast look magnificent under the tight dress. "It's good, mom."

"But is it? You know, sexy?"

Ethan sat on the edge of her bed and replied, "You want to look sexy?"

"It's been a while." Vanessa smirked and raised her eyebrows.

'Shit, she looks so hot,' Ethan thought to himself. "Yeah, I get it, Mom. The guys will go crazy after you at the party."

"Thanks, baby." She smiled and then brush his chin with her hand. "Let me show you the other ones."

Vanessa spun around and swayed her hips, returning back to the bathroom. Five minutes later, she walked out wearing a purple dress. She was dressed as Daphne from Scooby-Doo. It was an old Halloween costume that she wore years ago. The outfit had a low cut and the hem of her dress just ended at her thighs.

"Now, just imagine me with a red wig." Vanessa said, playing with her hair. "What do you think?"

"You look hot, Mom!" Ethan grinned. He stared at his mother, trying to gauge her response.

"You're so sweet." Vanessa said, now blushing.

This was it, she thought to herself. Vanessa could see the lust in his eyes and was loving every second of it. 'By Eliza,' she said to herself.

"But Mom, didn't you wear that before?"

"Yeah, with your father." Vanessa rolled her eyes. She remembered that party a couple of years ago. Mark spent most of the night away from her. Either ogling her friends in their skimpy costumes or drinking too much. They argued non-stop on the way home and the next morning.

"Since I wore it before, do you think I should wear something else?"

"Yeah." Ethan nodded, smiling. "It should be something new, special and of course, sexy. Because it's a new you."

Vanessa said aww and then leaned forward, kissing her son on the cheek. It was long and slow then what she meant it to be. Vanessa noticed that Ethan was staring not at her face but her chest. She was also flashing him a lot of cleavage. Vanessa pulled back and grinned.

"This is my last choice." Vanessa then said.

Retreating back into the bathroom, Vanessa quickly stripped naked. It was her final costume change and she was terrified that she was taking the teasing too far. But still, she couldn't help herself and dressed up for him. Vanessa slipped on white panties and then a sheer pink babydoll. Sliding a pair of elbow-length white gloves on, she finished up by attaching a pink feather boa around her chest with safety pins. If Vanessa had more time, she would have included stiletto heels and a blonde beehive wig.

Checking herself in the mirror, Vanessa could only think of one word, pornstar. She joked to herself that she looked like she had just come off the set of Austin Powers XXX Parody. Her large breasts were on full display, the boa covering very little.

Taking a deep breath, Vanessa walked out of the bathroom, waiting for Ethan's reaction. Her son didn't disappoint. Ethan struggled to keep it together, desperately trying not to freak out. His mother was basically wearing lingerie in front of him for his benefit. He shifted his weight, trying to hide his growing erection.

"What do you think?" Vanessa asked. She then gave Ethan a quick twirl.

"Holy shit, Mom! You are unbelievable. Every man at the party will be drooling over the sight of you in that. Hell, you might even turn some straight women. They are all going to try to fuck you!"

"Ethan! You shouldn't talk to me like that!" Vanessa replied, blushing but loving every second of it. "But do you think it's too much?"

"Maybe. But that's up to you to decide.

"Thanks, baby." Vanessa said. She then grabbed a robe and covered herself up; she didn't want Ethan to get too excited. "So, what are your plans for Halloween? Spending time with Eliza? You haven't mentioned her that much recently."

"Nothing really." Ethan replied.

"Oh. I thought you'd be out bar hopping with her. Bet you wished she was dressed like me. I know how you like older women." Vanessa said, walking back to the bathroom.

'Eliza?' Ethan thought, hiding his shock. Vanessa brought her up unprompted and was comparing herself against her. He thought about how his mom changed since that night again; realizing that she was competing with Eliza for his attention. Now, all Ethan could think about was the Arnold's party. He needed to be there and be around his mom.

-

Vanessa cursed out loud as she tried to check out her reflection on her phone under the dim porch light. It was too dark to see if her makeup was still holding. Vanessa wanted to look good. Actually, she really wanted to look sexy but unrecognizable. With the party still raging, Vanessa didn't want anyone to know it was her underneath her costume as a sexy witch.

The costumes that she had modeled for her son were complete non-starters. The Fembot one was too slutty while others were too boring. For the actual party, Vanessa wore a black leather corset, a matching ruffled skirt and fishnet stockings, showing off an excessive amount of flesh. She completed the look with a black pointy hat and plastic broomstick that she will eventually lose. She had also had green makeup on her face and skin, plus a fake mole.

Getting better light, Vanessa checked herself out. "My tits look huge!" She said out loud, chuckling to herself.

She knocked on the door and had Jeff Arnold staring at her pushed-up tits. He reminded her of Ethan and how he used to look at her. Jeff quickly let her in, all while trying to get her identity. Vanessa told him that he will have to find out later, caressing his face as she spoke.

Joining the party, Vanessa quickly got used to her surroundings. The house was dimly lit in a neon purple light, which helped Vanessa keep her cover hidden. The Arnolds had gone for a gothic look, skulls, candelabras and cobwebs. There was a bar filled with every conceivable liquor bottle, a large punch bowl and trays of purple shots.

She looked back at Jeff, dressed as Indiana Jones. He wasn't bad looking, maybe a possible target. Vanessa went from room to room, checking out every man that was younger than 50. She really wanted to get laid tonight. With all the teasing she was doling out to Ethan, Vanessa was desperate for sex. Seeing a couple of recognizable faces on the dancefloor, it didn't look anyone was keeping to their marriage vows, which really helped her out.

Grabbing a cocktail, Vanessa explored more of the house before making a move. She felt every man's eyes on her and loved every second of it. Vanessa wished Mark was here, his face twisted in jealousy as she got hit on by dozens of men. She turned a corner and stopped, her joyful mood quickly disappearing.

"Oh Christ," Vanessa mumbled under her breathe.

She stared at a man dressed as Tom Cruise from Top Gun, talking to a cowgirl. He had one arm pressed against the wall, leaning over her. Vanessa couldn't make out who Annie Oakley's identity was under her costume, but she instantly recognized the pilot. Her son stood, smirking at the older looking woman. His eyes alternating from her face to her breasts. They were laughing and smiling at each other.

'What is he doing here?' Vanessa asked herself, holding back the screams. She was going to kill him. That cowgirl had to be the same age as Vanessa and he's flirting shamelessly with her. All that effort, working out when he was in the house so he could catch a show, wearing skimpy clothes and learning all those innuendos to innocently say; it was all for nothing.

As she stewed, Vanessa was approached by a couple. They were new to the area and she immediately forgot their names. They were nice at first, but Vanessa had caught both the man and the woman checking out her tits. Why was it the only man she wanted to stare at her tits, completely ignoring her? Vanessa smiled at the couple's jokes and then quickly excused herself. She had to follow her son.

Finding him in the kitchen, Ethan moved to another MILF and was another woman that Vanessa didn't recognize. She was dressed as the Bride from Kill Bill with a fake blonde wig, Vanessa could tell. She looked to be in her late 30s, right in her son's target range. The blonde was also attractive, which really annoyed Vanessa.

She hovered in the distance, staring at her son and the blonde. But as Ethan talked and flirted with the Bride, she would catch him frequently looking at her direction. At first, Vanessa thought he had recognized her, but slowly she understood that he was checking her out. Her being there was distracting him.

As he kept on glancing at his mother, Ethan instantly struck out with the blonde. He moved to another room and Vanessa followed. She was amazed how quickly her son switched to a new target, single-minded in his pursuit of older women. This time he was talking to Jeannie Harper, a married elementary teacher. Vanessa looked for her husband and found Peter Harper sneaking away with Harley Quinn to another room.

They were getting really flirty, laughing and feeling each other up. Vanessa could see them kissing soon and then try to disappear to an empty bedroom. But what if there were no free rooms? Ethan might have to take her back to their house. Vanessa could follow them, arrive 5 minutes later and sneak to his bedroom door like she did before. She could watch the teacher engulf her son's magnificent cock. They would then get naked and Jeannie would straddle her son. Her tits, though not as big as Vanessa's, bouncing as Jeannie rode Ethan's tool, screaming for more. All this happening while Vanessa watched with a dildo deep inside her slick cunt.

"Hey, baby?" Vanessa opened her eyes. Her face flushed due to her little fantasy. She could even feel herself getting wet. In front of her stood a Batman; there were still way too many men dressed as Batman for her. He tried to hit on her and if it was any other night, Vanessa would have gone with him. Instead, she lied about having a husband and walked away. Ethan had gone from her eye line and she desperately needed to find him.

After 10 minutes of searching, Vanessa gave up and got herself another drink. Her mind started to wander and she asked herself what she wanted. Would Vanessa prefer Ethan chasing girls his own age? Or did she want him back lusting over her? Vanessa asked herself if things went back to normal and Ethan was playing with his dick while thinking of her, would that be a good thing.

"What would you like to drink?"

Vanessa looked up and saw her son standing in front of her. He had ditched the aviator glasses but had a toothpick. Being this close to him, she noticed how good he looked in his costume. Tall and muscular with a big smile. She was feeling attracted to him. Her own son.

"Huh?" Vanessa replied, forgetting what he said before.

"You've been standing at the bar for a while. I just thought you're struggling to decide what to have. Can I make a suggestion?" Ethan asked.

"Sure."

"Try the vampire blood. It's very dangerous."

"How?"

"You don't taste the gin. So, you can easily drink a number of them before you go wild."

Vanessa thanked him and got herself as well as him a vampire blood cocktail. Any other night, her maternal side would be concerned about his underage drinking. But right now, she was just trying to keep him all to herself.

"Are you friends with the Arnolds?" She asked.

"Not really. I know their sons."

"Wow. You're young." Vanessa smiled. She wanted to see how he would react.

"Hope that's not a problem. It's just that I really want to talk to the sexiest woman in the entire party."

"Is that your way of trying to flatter me?"

"No. Just being honest. Look around, every guy is rubbernecking just to stare at you. If I was to flatter you, I will tell you that I haven't been able to keep my eyes off you. It's even gotten me in trouble. But I am young and if my age is a problem, I can go."

"No. Stay." Vanessa said. She told herself that she wanted him to stay with her and not hook up with a MILF, not that she was enjoying having her son flirt with her.

"Thanks." Ethan said. "May I ask your name?"

"It's Ava." Vanessa replied, remembering a particular pornstar she caught Ethan pleasuring himself to. "And yourself?"

"Ethan." Vanessa was taken back by his directness, not even hiding behind a fake name. She guessed that as he didn't have a costume that disguised his face, there was no need for an alias.

"Well Ava, would you like to dance?"

Vanessa finished her cocktail and put the glass away. She asked herself if she was taking things too far. Ethan could realize that it was her under the makeup and then she will be in trouble. There was no way Vanessa could explain her actions. But then again, she found it difficult to reject having her son's muscular arms wrapped around her.

She nodded, but before they made a move, she handed him a shot glass. Swallowing the mixture of Jägermeister and chocolate liqueur, Vanessa led her son to the dining room that everyone was using as a dancefloor. It was crowded with couples grinding on each other and singles desperate to join in. Everyone was drunk and horny.

Vanessa moaned as Ethan placed his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. The DJ was playing a soft song and they slowly swayed to the music. With her son taller, Vanessa had her big tits pressed against his firm chest. She knew it was wrong, but she loved every second of it. His eyes focused on hers and he had this sly smile as he cupped her ass.

"Bold." Vanessa said, repressing another moan. "You deserve a medal, keeping eye contact without staring at my tits."

"Thank you." Ethan grinned. "Just don't think that I'm not mesmerized by them."

"Most men get too mesmerized and forget everything else."

"I have to admit you are like a late-night fantasy come to life. And I am desperately trying to keep my cool. So, I just want to make sure that you're having a good time."

Vanessa thought about kissing her son, but not like a mother should do. She then recognized a zombie doctor as Alice Arnold come up to them, offering syringes filled with cranberry vodka. She took the shot and noticed that the music had gotten louder and faster. Now getting tipsy and excited, Vanessa pulled away from Ethan and gyrated to the music.

She gave him a quick show. Rolling her hips to the rhythm, she then slowly spun around and shook her ass at her son. Vanessa then turned back to face Ethan, her hands cupped her tits and she squeezed her firm breast meat tightly. She bit her lip and gave her son the beckoning finger gesture. Vanessa got to the point of not caring that the man she was potentially seducing was her son.

They got close again and their bodies were instantly grinding against each other. Ethan then spun his mother around and Vanessa whimpered as he pushed himself against her. He held onto her waist as he pressed his erection against her ass. Vanessa let out another moan, thinking back to that night and seeing her son's beautiful cock. As she ground her ass on his hard-on, Vanessa imagined Ethan penetrating her on the dancefloor with that punishing tool and fucking her hard.

With her eyes close, she felt her son's hands move up from her stomach. Her lips curled into a big shit-eating grin as Ethan palmed her massive tits. Vanessa heard him whisper how perfect her breasts felt as he mauled at them. That he would never touch a more exquisite pair ever again. This was it; she had finally regained her status as her son's number 1 fantasy. He roughly squeezed and pinched her mounds while whispering in her ear, telling in explicit detail how sexy she looked.

Overcome by incestuous lust, Vanessa released herself from her son's hold and turned around. She yanked him down and pulled his mouth to hers. Her black-painted lips instantly parted and her tongue darted into her son's mouth. They passionately kissed for what felt like hours, never breaking for air. Ethan had both his hands around her ass, slip them under her skit with no resistance from Vanessa. As her son played with her bare cheeks, she had her fingers around Ethan's dick and furiously stroke the shaft through his jumpsuit.

The song then stopped and the DJ began talking about the costume contest. The break in the music slowed their kissing and they broke away. Vanessa could see her son looking at her with burning lust; she was sure that she was giving him the same look. She wanted him.

"Do you want to go somewhere quiet?" Ethan asked.

"Yes." Vanessa hissed. "Come with me."

Taking his hand, she led him up the stairs towards the bedrooms. Butterflies in her stomach fluttered frantically as Vanessa took each step. She was going to fuck her own son, which was so wrong and illegal. It would ruin her and her son's life forever if anyone found out. It would be with them forever. But with her pussy slick at the thought of Ethan's dick, Vanessa knew that there was nothing that was going to stop her from fucking her son and she was going to love every second of it.

She knew there were five bedrooms that they could use. The problem was finding an empty one. Passing by the bedrooms, they could hear moans and the squeaking of mattresses. Those sounds effects just made them both desperate for some carnal action. They finally found a vacant bedroom and Vanessa immediately locked the door behind them.

She stared into her son's eyes. Vanessa felt that he was nervous. Maybe this was a sign, she thought. But then Ethan pulled her close to him and their lips met again. Like before on the dancefloor, they passionately kissed each other, and the little voice in the back of Vanessa's head that was telling her this was a mistake disappeared. She didn't care about what her endgame would be after sex or how she could face him tomorrow. She just needed his dick.