A Jealous Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for the zipper to his jumpsuit, yanking it down as her lips stayed glued to her son's. Ethan had a white t-shirt and boxers, with a large tent poking out, underneath the pilot uniform. Annoyingly, Ethan pulled back and had to deal with his boots. An awkward minute of struggling later, Ethan was free of his combat boots. He kept his underwear on and Vanessa knew why; it was her job to free his dick.

"God, you're so sexy!" Ethan grunted.

He pushed her against the door and attacked her mouth. Vanessa was taken back by her son's sudden aggression, but enjoyed it and instantly submitted to him. His tongue invaded her mouth again like a returning conqueror. His hands violently palmed her tits, roughly squeezing and pinching her erect nipples.

Ethan broke their kiss and gave Vanessa a big grin. His eyes drifting to her massive tits. Vanessa smiled back, knowing how much he had lusted over her body. He kissed down her cleavage, giving her orbs special attention from his lips. She felt his hands reach behind her back, and her corset begin to loosen. Yanking on the leather material, Ethan freed her breasts.

She watched her son look amazed by her naked tits. Since puberty, Ethan had a near-obsession over her breasts, which made Vanessa feel guilty. She wished she could tell him that it was her underneath all this makeup and he was about to fulfill a lengthy fantasy. She watched him cup her breasts and then bring his mouth down to them. He kissed every inch of her tit flesh, not caring about the taste of her green body paint. His lips found her nipples and Ethan sucked on them to Vanessa's delight.

"Oh, god, Ethan!" Vanessa breathed. "Yes!"

Ethan hungrily sucked on one of her nipples while giving the other one a playful tug before switching. Vanessa was in incestuous heaven and loved the attention her son was giving to her sensitive breasts. She ran her hand through her son's hair and moaned in delight, wanting more.

Her son read her thoughts. Ethan reached under the ruffles of her skirt, and Vanessa cried in anticipation as he touched her soaking wet g-string. He slowly ran a finger down her slit, making his mother shudder. Ethan pushed aside the thin fabric and gently thumbed her clit. A surge of electricity ran through Vanessa's body, making her cry again. He teased her pussy slips before effortlessly sliding two fingers deep into her cunt.

Vanessa was beside herself with lust. She couldn't believe what her son was doing to her. She wanted to scream at him and beg for more while also revealing her identity. To stop herself, Vanessa grabbed Ethan and passionately kissed him. She moaned into his mouth as he thrust his hand back and forth. She was on fire and couldn't take it anymore.

She held him tightly and cried, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck! Yes! OOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK! Vanessa violently shook in his grip, almost hitting him as she trembled.

Vanessa then stared into her son's eyes as she came down from her post-orgasm incest high. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. Ethan then slid his fingers out of her slick pussy, her juices dripping off his digits. Without thinking, she yanked his hand and sucked on his fingers. Her son looked shocked at her depravity. Vanessa had no idea why she did that. Maybe she just wanted to show how much of a slut she is for her son.

Letting go of his hand, Vanessa then targeted the massive bulge in Ethan's boxer briefs; she was desperate to see the cock that had changed her life. Vanesa slipped her hand between the waistband and grabbed the thick member. It was just as big as she remembered it. She pulled down his underwear and roughly stroked his shaft.

"Ethan, you need to fuck me. Now!" Vanessa said, her eyes burning with need.

Ethan nodded and took hold of her. His lips pressed against hers and their tongues danced again. He had his arms wrapped around her waist and with ease, Ethan lifted her off the floor. She moaned as he moved her to the bed. Laying her down softly in the middle before joining her. This was it for Vanessa; she knew there was no going back once they cross this line. And she couldn't wait.

Vanessa smirked at him as he kneeled beside her. She sat up and reached under her skirt, yanking on the waistband of her sopping thong. She wriggled her hips and slipped her underwear down her slender legs and pass her bare feet. Vanessa balled it up the lace material and threw it to her son, mouthing 'fuck me' with a big grin.

Ethan pulled her legs wide apart and pressed his tip against Vanessa's searing, soaking pussy, electrifying her senses. He thrust his hips and Ethan penetrated his mother with the tip of his thick cock. Vanessa gasped for air; she almost began to cum. Her son then gently fucked her with the first couple of inches of his massive tool.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" Vanessa whispered, closing her eyes and playing with her nipples.

She then groaned, feeling suddenly empty. Vanessa saw her son holding his dick in his hand. With his free hand, he wedged a pillow under her ass. He then lifted her legs up and draped them over his shoulders, raising her ass. Leaning forward, Ethan thrust his cock deep into her pussy.

"Fuck... Ava. You're really excited," Ethan grinned as he spoke, "You're so wet."

Vanessa just replied with a nod as she watched inch after inch of her son's thick dick disappear into her hot, sex-starved cunt. Her slick pussy lips stretched tightly around his rigid shaft. She could feel herself getting tenser as her son filled her cunt with his monstrous prick. She rolled her head side to side as Ethan stopped moving.

They stared intensely in each other's eyes as Ethan stayed still, letting his mother get used to his size. Vanessa was in a dream state, tightly clenching her bedsheets as she panted. Her pussy tightly gripped her son's dick, the undulating muscles of her cunt massaging his shaft. Ethan then fucked her. His strokes were slow and long at first, drawing Vanessa in. But as they heard noises outside of the room, Ethan picked up speed and pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy, making Vanessa go mad with lust.

"Oh yes ... oh yes," Vanessa panted. She growled louder and louder, the harder her son plowed his fat dick into her dripping cunt.

"God, Ava!" Ethan grunted, slamming his hips against her ass. His heavy balls slapping loudly against her crotch. "God, I wanted to do this forever!" He then let go of her slender legs and took one of her big bouncing tits, pinching her dark brown nipples.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me harder, baby." Vanessa screamed back. Her tongue lewdly poked out of her open mouth and fluttered at her son.

She then cried out again, alerting anyone outside that she was getting fucked and was loving it. She writhed underneath her son, feeling a familiar fire building deep inside. She couldn't remember the last time she had two orgasms in one night. Ethan then leaned forward, pushing more of his dick inside of her. Each rapid thrust rubbed against her throbbing clit, sending her senses to overload.

"Oh fuck... yes!" Vanessa shrieked. Her body jolted, and she threw her crotch forward on Ethan pounding's meat. She violently pulled his head and kissed him hard, dulling her orgasmic screams as waves of potent pleasure hit her. "Yes! Yes! OOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUCK YEEESSSSSS!"

Ethan pressed down on her shoulders as Vanessa thrashed underneath him. He still had his swollen cock buried deep inside her sodden cunts as his mother twitched and shudder. As Vanessa rode one of the most intensive climaxes she had ever experienced, she was amazed that her son hadn't blown his load. More fun for me, she thought as she calmed down.

"Oh... baby. That was sooooo gooood!" She cooed, throwing her hand back and gasping for air.

But Ethan didn't give his mom a chance to relax. He pulled his cock out, his meat slick with her juices and released her slender legs. He then flipped her, so she was on her stomach and had her ass up in the air. Before Vanessa knew what was happening, Ethan rammed his dick back deep inside her.

"OH FUCK!" Vanessa cried. "ETHAN!"

She didn't know if she was angry or incredibly turned on. Her fingernails dug into the mattress as her son roughly fucked her. The bed shook under their movements, creaking and alerting anyone outside the room to their actions. Vanessa didn't care; she was too focused on Ethan's cock as it brutally pounded her soaked pussy. She grunted her enjoyment as she pushed and pulled forward and back. She wanted more.

Vanessa caught her reflection in a mirror, astounded at her son's total domination over her. Ethan leaned over her prone body, his hands gripping her ass like a piece of meat and savagely fucked her. She was becoming his slut; Vanessa realized and eagerly accepted that title. There was no way she could go back to being a normal mother to Ethan after this night.

"You like that? You want it harder?" Ethan yelled at her.

"Yes! FUCK YES!" She screamed back at her son. "HARDER!"

She then felt a sharp pain on her ass cheek. It took Vanessa a couple of moments before she grasped that her son had just spanked her. Her body jolted as he did it again, this time to the other cheek. More, she thought to herself. Ethan read her mind, his hand hitting her in the same spot. Vanessa shrieked into a pillow in concentrated incestuous pleasure. Her hips involuntary moved of their own accord, fucking her son back as Ethan spanked her.

"You like that?" Ethan asked as he stopped slapping her ass. He gave her one long, forceful thrust; sending her closer to the edge. He bent down and whispered in Vanessa's ear, "You being a slut for your son, Mom?"

Her eyes widened as Vanessa suddenly felt very hot and sweaty. Hearing her son addressing her as Mom was it for her. "OH SHIIIIIITTTTTTT!" Vanessa wailed as she cummed. The surging muscles of her pussy tightened around her son's punishing cock, threatening to snap it off. Swearing juices spasmed uncontrollably while Vanessa thrashed like a ragdoll. The combination of the party, with the taboo, and the broken secrecy, gave her the most powerful, long epic climax she had ever felt.

Ethan held her tight, imagining her mother as a mechanical bull he desperately needed to hold onto. He had never felt so smug. Ethan had made his sexy, busty mom cum so hard that she was still shaking, minutes after her orgasm. He still couldn't believe what had just happened; he had fucked his mother. Actually, she seduced him! She was the one who wanted his dick!

Vanessa was still trembling, her pussy gripping her son's tool, refusing to release it as she came down from her orgasm. Panting for air, she tried to collect her thoughts. Ethan knew it was her under the makeup from the beginning. What would happen to their relationship now? Is she now his slut?

She felt the mattress shift and looked over her shoulder to her son. Ethan gently pressed down on her back as he slipped his still-hard cock and then collapsed next to her. Her eyes instantly fell to his massive erect pole, coated in her juices. His cockhead had a deep purple color to it and looked incredibly enflamed. It was making Vanessa's mouth water, she yet to have inside a mouth and it was all she was craving at the moment.

"Mom?" Vanessa broke from her staring contest with Ethan's throbbing head and glanced back to her son. "How did you know it was me?" She asked, sounding a little embarrassed.

"Your voice. Your eyes. Your erm... assets." Ethan smirked, his eyes glancing at her heaving tits.

"That is so wrong."

"I didn't realize that it was you at first. I just saw you when I was talking to Claire in the kitchen and I thought you're some hot MILF. It was when we were at the bar. I was just messing around at first. I didn't think it would ever get this far." Ethan said, grinning ear-to-ear.

"You don't look too upset."

"I did say I wanted to do this forever." Ethan replied. He then took a pillow and rested his on it. "So, are you going to finish the job, Mom?" He asked, pointing to his dick.

Vanessa looked back at his hard cock and nodded. It was what she had to do now, making her son cum. Vanessa quickly kneeled in between his spread legs and reached forward, slowly wrapping her fingers around the base. Her eyes narrowed on the enflamed cockhead and she let a long sigh. Opening her mouth, Vanessa dropped her head and slid her son's throbbing cock past her lips.

She didn't stop swallowing, forcing Ethan's dick down her throat. It had been years since she last deep-throated a man, and with Ethan's thick girth, Vanessa was struggling. But as she had been thinking about this dick for weeks, Vanessa took a deep breath and continued until she had swallowed him whole.

Before Ethan could react, Vanessa pulled her head back and released his cock. She smirked at her son before devouring him again. Over the sounds of Ethan's groans, Vanessa began to fuck him with her mouth. His throbbing cockhead spraying precum that Vanessa eagerly swallowed as she slid her lips up and down his shaft. Her black lipstick leaving trails on his meaty pole of her handiwork.

"Yessssss, Mom!" Ethan hissed. He pushed her head down on his crotch, forcing more of his dick into her mouth, with little objection from his mother. She was loving this too. Ethan bucked his hips and he roughly fucked Vanessa's mouth.

The sound of her lewdly slurping his dick filled the room. It was getting too much for Ethan to stop his inevitable climax. Adding to his problems, Vanessa went to another level. She greedily sucked on his member as her sexy lips tightened around his shaft. Her cheeks ballooned as she drove her mouth up and down. Vanessa then stared into his eyes, her mouth filled with his cock, and Ethan lost control.

"Oh! Fuck! MOM I'M GONNA CUM!" He barked, alerting anyone outside of the incestuous shenanigans that were happening in the bedroom.

Vanessa quickly reacted and pulled her mouth back, gripping his shaft. She stuck out her tongue and opened wide, waiting for the coming torrent of cum. Thick jets of cum erupted from Ethan's head and filled her Vanessa's mouth. She trembled in delight as she swallowed a heavy gooey load before opening her lips again and taking more over her son's cum. Her hand became a blur as she coaxed another couple of ropes from his spasming prick.

As soon as Ethan had finished cumming, Vanessa attacked her son's wilting dick. It was coated in precious cum, and she couldn't let that go to waste. She hungrily shoved his cock back into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue, sucking it clean. She released his dick and lifted her head to face her son. Vanessa instinctively grinned, her son's cum dripping from the corners of her black lips.

"We are going to have so much fun." Ethan said, sounding very smug.

"Yes, we are." Vanessa replied, seeing his cock slowly regaining life.

If you enjoyed to story and want more, let me know. This was supposed to be a one-off story but if anyone has ideas who knows?