All Comments on 'A Jealous Mother'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

The magic moment when both mother and son give in to their urges to fuck each other.

That’s what this story showed us ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm having a hard time understanding how this boy who "loved" his mom could so easily mistreat her. Why are these stories all the same? Lonely mom, big chest, made to shave and then humiliated by the son. Banal at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her Son is going to have her get her tubes fixed again so He can knock her up, to truly have her! Continue this story!

DomsonsubmomDomsonsubmomover 1 year ago

Hoping he will love his mom with his gf as a loving family

Maybe his mom sets him up with a navice girl do he can do both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
38E

another cow story. get breast reduction surgery, it will save your back.

gemeistergemeisterover 1 year ago

Why the ugly cruelty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be so much hotter if she deliberately lied to him about possible pregnancy….then just stared at him and giggled….as she rubbed her belly….so totally pleased that she had changed two lives…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

38 band size = badly overweight heifer. Hint 38 means a lot of fat on the back, under her arms, everywhere. Nasty.

32 or 34D, or even a 34DD might be hot, but E plus a band size that huge? Come on man, stop being a child.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

No rating. Lost me at 38E.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad story but I don't like a son being rough with his mother the should love each other so much and have tinder sex together, so I just gave it 3 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave the story a 4. I too didn't like how the son ended up treating his mother...his lover. If there was a true love connection between the two, he wouldn't have talked to her the way he did.

I had an affair with my older sister in high school. I took her virginity. After filling her womb with my baby batter and we cuddled she ask me:

"If I get pregnant Tomas, would you want me to abort our baby?".

I knew once I was busted her cherry and we looked into each other's eyes that I was totally and madly in love with my sister Elena and her look told me that she too was in love with me. So, my answer to her question was:

"I would be the happiest man on earth Elena if I knew that my baby was growing inside of you my precious love. I adore you and my cock belongs to only you."

So, I committed to my sister, my new lover, and the woman who would later be the mother to my children. I knew as I was fucking me sister by her moans that she was addicted my big brown cock and her pussy belonged to me and only me. But I didn't play any mind games with her because I was so much in love with her no games needed to be played by either one of us.

blade_hamerblade_hamerover 1 year ago

I only gave it a three. 38E is a turn off for me, I thought about stopping but was glad I kept reading. The mother wanted it just as much as the son. Too bad the mother had her tubes tied. I always love a good pregnancy scare or pregnancy. If he really loved his mother, he would use a condom anyway, she is his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely less hot when there’s no threat of pregnancy…I also prefer it when the mother understands that she’s the one who’s in charge and that she can totally manipulate the sex-crazed young lover…Liked that she hated the girlfriend…my mother hated my wife for taking me away…when we were all together my mother would always dress provocatively and I enjoyed staring at her and feeling my cock getting hard…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story did not like how her son treated her there should have been loving sex together after his mom told him how she felt would have loved if mother could get pregnant maybe her tubes came untied! Gave it a 4

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheridenabout 1 year ago

Sorry. just don't think it's all that good. Just my opinion of course

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it but didn't like how he treated his mother after the way her husband treated her there should have been more love between them!!! Still gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughdruidlaughdruid11 months ago

I think Kenny is an asshole and only cares about Kenny.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

k99rkyk99rky7 months ago

As if she would shave her bush in the middle of everything! stopped reading after that. 1.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ugh tubes tied. What a turn-off. May as well have him shooting blanks or worse - wear a condom. Total mood killer. The whole point of fantasy in these stories is being able to express maximum risk and kink with no drawback, so pregnancy risk is fucking hot. You don't have to actually let her get pregnant (some people for whatever reason get their balls in a knot over that in a story, as if it's them actually enduring it or something) but the risk of it being there adds to the intensity of the story, which makes for a more thrilling read. That's my opinion at least but I'm certain many would agree. Anyway, with that off the table, the sex doesn't interest me as much.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

What's with getting the mom pregnant total turn off once a woman is pregnant the sex is over in 90 percent of the time. Read how not attractive pregnant is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES