A Jealous Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise stroked it for a few minutes before commenting, "You keep it shaved smooth baby!" It was more of an observation. She couldn't bring herself to call it a 'cock.' "How long have you been shaving it?"

He grinned at her knowing she wouldn't like the answer. "I started shaving my cock and balls during my freshman year. I discovered the girls liked playing with it more, and going down on it, if it's shaved."

Her mind drifted to Jenny, wondering if she'd done this for her son. She felt threatened by this young girl she'd never met and had no reason to feel threatened by her. But she did. "Did Jenny do this for you?"

"I thought you didn't want to talk about Jenny anymore." Kenny growled at her, his desire and lust growing as he felt his orgasm building. The eroticism of what was taking place was too much. He knew this was going to be a quick first orgasm. Then he had a wicked thought. "Do you want me to keep dating Jenny? Do you want me to keep seeing her mom?"

Kenny knew he'd hit the right nerve in his mom when he saw the fear in her eyes. "No baby! That girl can't love you the way your mama can." She smiled at him. "I can take care of you better than any little girl can."

"You think so?" He stared down his body at her. His lust for her now completely in control. This power he had over his mom was intoxicating. "Prove it! Show me how you're going to take care of me!"

Denise stared back at her son. Feelings of anger and fear swept over her simultaneously. Anger that she was competing for her son's affections with some little girl. Fear of losing her son because she didn't measure up and couldn't take care of his needs. Then anger again that she wasn't strong enough to keep herself from being manipulated like this.

She dropped her head, examining his hard shaft as she gently caressed it, listening to his moans of approval. The head was glistening with his precum. She smeared it around the head with the tip of her finger. Then she traced the vein that ran the length of his shaft with the same finger. She looked up to him for his approval.

Kenny smiled down at her. "That's it!" He moaned. "You want to keep me all to yourself?" He asked her, knowing what she was fearful of.

Denise nodded, then replied with a weak voice. "Yes baby! I don't want to lose you!"

"Then you know what to do. So do it!" He commanded her. The compassion in his voice was gone. Kenny the son was now replaced by Kenny the man. And Kenny the man was not going to be denied the pleasure and satisfaction this woman between his legs was going to give him.

Denise dropped her head and filled her mouth with his manhood. It had been years since she'd done this for her husband. She didn't dislike sucking cock. She just could do without it. Especially since her husband had never reciprocated. But then she remembered how she loved it when her husband always voiced his approval of her cock sucking skills. That always helped keep her motivated to be the dutiful wife. A new wave of fear swept over her as she wondered if she would be good enough to keep her son all to herself. She began to love her son's cock the way she remembered her husband enjoyed it.

Denise went down on the full length of his shaft, purring as she filled her mouth. When the head of his cock hit the back of her throat she held it for as long as she could before pulling off, gasping for air. She was rewarded with her son's approval.

"Fuck yeah! That's it! Just like that!"

Denise went down on his shaft again. This time twirling her tongue around it as her mouth pumped it. She felt her son's hands take control of her head.

"Oh fuck yeah!" He moaned, pumping her head up and down on his shaft. "This isn't going to take long!" Then he laughed out loud. "OH FUCK! This is going to be a great summer break." He grunted out just before his orgasm took control of him. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" He chanted as his cock exploded in her mouth. He pumped his mom's head with a fury. He couldn't remember any of his girl friends giving him such an intense orgasm. Maybe it was the eroticism and forbiddenness of his mom going down on him that intensified it. Whatever the reason, he knew he was hooked now.

Denise coughed when the first shot erupted from his cock. His cum filling her mouth. Kenny held her head securely, giving her no option except to swallow his cum. She began to gulp it down, doing her best to keep up with the flow coming from him. She remembered how her husband always wanted her to swallow his load, and how she always disliked that. She realized that if she wanted to keep her son, she would have to learn to please him in ways she might not like. But if that's what it took, then so be it.

His control of her head eased as his orgasm waned. But he wasn't letting her go. "Fuck yeah!" He said with a satisfied voice. Then he laughed softly. "This IS going to be a great summer." He pumped her head till he was finished with her and the aftershocks of his orgasm had ceased.

He pulled her head off his cock and repositioned himself against the headboard till he was sitting up. He put a couple of pillows behind him so he was comfortable. Then looked at his mom. She had just given him one of the most intense blowjobs he'd ever had. And she'd done it with a willingness and eagerness that took him by surprise. His lust was satiated for the moment. But there was this darkside in him that wanted to see how far he could take this. "Get up here! Straddle my lap!"

Denise crawled up the bed between his legs, then threw her legs over each side of his hips, sitting back on his lap. She looked down at his flaccid cock, still glistening from the mixture of her saliva and his cum. 'I wonder what that's going to feel like inside me?' A quick thought ran through her brain before her son took control again.

She didn't have time to dwell on that thought. Kenny grabbed her wrists and pulled both her arms behind her back. He then put her hands together and grabbed them with his left hand. With both her hands firmly in his grasp, he brought his right hand between them and began to play with her tits. "Now I'm going to show you how I plan on using these."

He squeezed her left tit with his hand, sucking the nipple into his mouth. He gently ground the hardening nub between his teeth as he played with it with the tip of his tongue. Jenny had always loved this. He thought his mom might like it. He was not wrong.

Denise was once again becoming lost in the sensations her baby was giving her. The feel of his huge hands taking control of her flesh combined with his tender loving of her sensitive nipple was pushing her in her needs. She began to grind her hips, trying to rub her pussy against his cock. All the while moaning and whimpering as her need deepened. "Oh baby! Do you know what you're doing to me?"

He began a fast flicking of her nipple with the tip of his tongue. HIs grip on her tightened as she began squirming and squealing. Her squealing slowly morphed into a sobbing as once again her emotions took control. She had never felt such intense sensations and emotions mingled together before. "Oh baby! You're going to make me cum!" She tried to grind her pussy into his cock. "Oh please baby! Don't tease me!"

Kenny continued to play with her tits, alternating between them. Denise squirmed in his arms the whole time as her son used her body for his entertainment. Her body shook and spasmed several times as he gave her tits a workout she'd never experienced before. She'd never had a climax before just having her tits played with. But then she'd never had such a devoted lover before either.

He finally released her tit and wrists, sitting back as he admired her body. Her tits were soaked with his saliva and had the beginnings of bite marks all over them. Son and mother just stared at each other, breathing heavily.

Denise couldn't remember a time when the lust and need within her was as intense as it was at that moment. Then she remembered Jenny again. She couldn't lose her son to that little girl. She lost her husband to some young slut. She wasn't going to lose her son. She looked down between their bodies. His cock was stirring back to life. She grabbed it with both hands, stroking and squeezing it. "I need this baby!" She moaned with need. "Your mom needs it bad."

"How badly do you need it mom?" Kenny smiled. His lust had been somewhat satisfied after she had drained his cock. He had quickly questioned his own actions immediately afterwards. 'What the fuck am I doing?' His brain screamed. But the man in him took control. The potential benefits of this newfound relationship were endless.

"Oh baby! Don't make your mom beg! I just need it bad!" She felt the need growing as his cock hardened in her hands.

Kenny shoved his hand between them and rubbed her bush. "Get in the bathroom and shave that pussy smooth. Then I'll give you what you need."

Denise crawled off her son's bed and walked down the hallway to her bedroom and then into the master bathroom. Her legs shook the whole journey, causing her to lean against the wall as she walked. She had never felt so alive and yet so exhausted at the same time. She was shaking so badly, she was worried she would cut herself as she shaved. She finally inspected her smoothly shaved pussy with a hand-held mirror, wanting to be certain she'd gotten every hair. The entire process only served to get her more excited thinking of what her son had in mind for her.

She stepped out of her bathroom, into her bedroom, expecting to walk back down to her son's room. She was greeted by the sight of her naked son sitting on her bed waiting for her. She was about to ask what was going on, when Kenny told her.

"I decided that since you want me to be the man in your life now, what better way to inaugurate that relationship than to fuck you in your own bed." He patted the bed next to him. "Now why don't you get over here. I'll show you what I like to do with a nicely shaved pussy."

Denise climbed on the bed and laid down next to Kenny. Who in turn crawled down the bed, turned her slightly, then knelt between her legs. He looked up and down his mother's body. The longer he stared at her like she were his prey and he was about to devour her, the more excited Denise became. He lifted both her legs by the back of her knees, and pushed them back and apart, till her thighs were being pushed against the sides of her stomach.

He looked up the length of her body as he lowered himself till his face was just inches from her pussy. "In case you were wondering, yes, I did this to Jenny." He said wanting to taunt his mom. With that said, he attacked her pussy like a ravenous animal. He sucked the lips of her pussy into his mouth, bathing them with his tongue as he gently ground them between his teeth.

"Oh fuck!" Denise squealed. She grabbed at his head between her legs, curling her fingers in his hair. Her brain was in overload trying to process all the sensations her son was giving her. Then she remembered the last time she'd experienced something this intense was when she was in college. She knew her husband had never done this for her before.

Kenny sucked and nibbled on her lips for a while before turning his attention to her clit. He sucked the swollen nub into his mouth and began to tease it mercilessly with his tongue. He was rewarded for his efforts feeling his mom scream, then begin to convulse uncontrollably.

Denise didn't think it could get any more intense as her son sucked on the lips of her pussy, loving them with his lips and tongue. Then she felt the most intense sensation she'd ever experienced in her life as her son took her to new heights of pleasure. She'd fingered herself and used her vibrator times without number. But never had she experienced such intensity of pleasure as what his tongue was doing to her clit.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She chanted over and over as her body spasmed and convulsed. Her screams eventually morphed into sobs, unable to control her emotional reaction. She was being loved by a man who was her son. She knew everything about this was so wrong. Yet she was being loved in a way her husband had never given to her. Her head thrashed back and forth as the sensations continued. Kenny gave no evidence of relenting from his assault on her throbbing clit.

"Please stop! Please!" She begged him as the throbbing pleasure became a throbbing pain. Her body continued to convulse as she begged him to stop, trying to push his head from between her legs.

Kenny wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her pussy into his mouth more securely. Her pleas for him to stop only served to spur him on. He knew the pleasure he gave her would come back to him tenfold. The more she begged him to stop, the more aroused he got again. Then he began to wonder what it was going to feel like to bury his cock in the womb he'd come out of. 'I am so fucked up!' He thought. 'But I don't give a fuck!'

He continued his assault on his mom's pussy till she was reduced to a whimper as she lay there. He finally looked up the length of her body. He watched her chest heave up and down, her arm draped over her face as she sobbed. His lips, nose, cheeks and chin glistened with her juices. He released her legs, then crawled up her body till his head was hovering over hers.

Denise moved her arm off her face to look up at him. She saw the lust in his eyes. Then she looked down the length of their bodies and saw his manhood fully erect and staring at her. She looked back up at him as she spread her legs. "Take me. I'm yours."

Kenny kept himself propped up with his left arm as he reached between their bodies with his right hand. He grabbed his cock and directed at the opening to her womb.

Denise gasped softly when the head of his cock filled the opening to her pussy. Her gasp turned into a moan as he slowly filled her with his cock. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me good!" Her voice husky with lust and need.

Kenny smiled down at her. He grabbed each of her wrists and pinned them to the bed on either side of her head. He then settled into a slow, steady humping of his mom's pussy.

Mother and son stared at each other. Neither said a word as they became one flesh. The outside world no longer existed as both became lost in the eroticism of the moment. Both knew what they were doing went against every norm in society. Maybe that's what made it so intense for each of them. They were tasting that forbidden for the first time, and they knew there would be no turning back now.

All Kenny saw was a gorgeous, sensuous woman who is available and willing to satisfy his every lustful craving. All Denise saw was a young man who had satisfied her needs like no man before him, not even his father. A young man who cared just as much for her pleasure as he did for his own.

The room was filled with the sounds of the two lover's grunts and moans, and the sound of his cock sloshing in and out of her pussy. Denise wrapped her legs around his thighs trying to get more of her son's cock inside her. Her body rocked in rhythm with his thrusts, as Kenny's face dripped perspiration

Kenny felt his orgasm building. Then his sense of self-preservation kicked in as it did with Jenny and every other girl he'd fucked. "Can you get pregnant?" He asked as he came to a sudden stop. The only reason he had fucked Jenny so many times at school was because she was on the pill. Even then there was always that fear in the back of his mind.

Denise felt a sudden loss as the pleasure of his cock driving in and out of her ceased. Especially since she was so close to climaxing. "Oh baby! Don't stop!" She pled. "No baby! I can't get pregnant."

"How do you know for sure?" He asked panting. He held himself suspended over her, the head of his cock at the door to her canal. He felt the churning in his groin. He knew just a couple more thrusts and he'd be filling her with his seed.

Denise wanted it just as bad. "I had my tubes tied right after you were born. It's what your dad wanted. He only wanted one child, and you were it." She moaned. "Now please baby! Give you mama what she needs!"

Kenny gave his mom a lascivious grin as he slammed his cock inside her. A few more thrusts and he was spewing his seed inside her womb. The intensity of his orgasm was unlike any he had experienced before. Denise began to climax at the same time. The walls of her pussy grabbing and spasming around his cock felt as if she was trying to milk everything out of him to Kenny. He felt like his cock was on fire as he fucked her with a fury.

The room was filled now with the sounds of both mother and son's grunts and groans. Neither of them wanted it to end. Both knew they would never just be mother and son again.

Kenny laughed softly as he rode his mom, his orgasm slowly subsiding. "I read somewhere that an orgasm is the equivalent of a six mile run for a good cardio workout. Don't know if that's true or not. But I think I just ran a marathon."

Denise's mind was other places. As she lay there, her son's manhood filling her, she felt more satisfied and complete than she'd ever felt before. She'd just given herself to this man, who just happened to be her son. They had created a bond unlike anything she had ever known. The thought of sharing him with all those little girls at school, especially that Jenny, was not something she could tolerate. "Oh baby! You made me feel so good. No man has ever loved me the way you just did. Promise me you won't go back to those little girls. Promise me!" She pled with him.

Kenny could hear the desperation in her voice. He flopped down on the bed next to her. He chuckled at her plea. "We'll talk about it mom." He wasn't ready to promise he'd give up his freedom. "Let's just enjoy the moment."

Denise got serious. "I need to know I've got you all to myself baby." Then she thought she'd try a different tactic. "If you want to keep getting this, I need you to promise me."

Kenny laughed, then got a serious look on his face as he turned to look at her. "My guess is, now that I've taken you and I know what you need, I can take this as often as I want." He paused for effect. "And that's exactly what I plan to do."

Denise felt a mixture of sadness and anger welling up inside her. She knew he was right. She would never be able to deny her son again.

12