A Jessie Mcclintock Story - Succubus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're going to enjoy my chair. It's my favorite way to bring a special girl into the fold."

With a slight whirr and jump Jessie felt her pussy penetrated by a significantly sized dildo that sprung out of the chair. It pierced her so deep she briefly wondered if her cervix would hold, before she felt the familiar clenching of a gushing orgasm overtake her. It was, quite simply, one of the best moments of her sexual life, even if it was being delivered by a cum draining devilish she-beast who ultimately wanted nothing but to enslave the world.

"But wait, there's more!" Deidre exclaimed. Using a devilish flourish, she took a full glass of the house brew and spilled it into Jessie's mouth, but also dribbled it over her tits, down her body, and absolutely doused her pussy and ass.

"This stuff tastes delicious, and works as a pretty damn fine aphrodisiac, but it also has some amazing properties as a lubricant, which believe me, you're going to appreciate very shortly."

Jessie felt her eyes start to roll back as her libido got shot into overdrive with a huge mouthful of that delicious brew, but was slightly brought back to reality as she felt a soft, growing lump begin to press against her ass. Each deep, insistent thrust of the monster between her legs began to match a growing pressure against her decidedly non-virginal asshole. Somehow the beer did work effectively to smooth the passageway into Jessie's clenching bum, and with little more than a slight pop she found herself double penetrated by a chair, her core clenching in rolling waves of orgasm as her body got tossed about like flotsam on the sea as twin invaders ripped every ounce of pleasure out of her and a bemused, horny demon whipped her tail around in front of her.

"You didn't know it tonight, but as soon as you walked through that doorway you were mine."

Jessie barely comprehended the words as her world collapsed upon itself. She had been on a good run, but she could feel the endless orgasms draining her and giving every bit of what made her special to the red-tipped strumpet watching her with far too much amusement in her eyes. Jessie wryly realized as she felt her pussy and her ass stretched to their most pleasurable breaking point that this was most likely the end.

"I might have something to say about that."

In a flurry of motion that most humans would have found simply confusing, but the desperate animal part of Jessie's brain recognized as salvation, Vlad wrenched Jessie from the chair and threw her towards the exit of this sexually demonic back room before a surprised Deidre could react.

"Get the fuck out of here Jessie," Vlad hissed as he squared up with a slowly angering succubus.

Barely conscious beyond the hot, wet heat spasming from her insides, Jessie somehow began to drag herself along the floor toward the main stage area. She had the beginnings of a plan, but it all started with getting away from this room.

As Deidre watched her prize slowly crawl away, blocked by this cocky undead bastard, she felt frustration roil to the surface of her typically cool exterior.

"How the hell did you get in here," Deidre spit out.

"Believe me baby, it's a helluva story."

STAY TUNED FOR THE SEXUAL BATTLE ROYALE IN PART 2!!

12