All Comments on 'A Jetty Story'

by BodyModdedMom

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She Would

have been a fox if she resembled a human instead of a god damned side show freak

"they were pierced and very sensitive. She had gotten into piercings in the last few years and also had both her tongue and her hood pierced. "

The biggest turn-offs on a woman is a god damned pierced this and that and tattoos that resemble a sailor with 30 years service.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 18 years ago
Bravo

I found this story very rich in detail and very erotic. I am not partial to piercings but in the context this author made them very exciting. We all have a narrow view of the "perfect sex story" but a really great story like this one can pull us out and show us something really different that is also exciting and arousing. Thank you, and I hope you continue writing.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
deliciously dirty

This is a yummy story, with just the right amount of dirty language. I'm off for a belated shower, and I'll be thinking of Jessica and Michelle sucking the spunk out of my tingling cock...

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
You did it again!!!

This story is very erotic with delightfully sensuous characters. A super story like this deserves a sequel (at least!) with them meeting up again with Michelle and perhaps her boyfriend (?). I am not into piercings but I see from your profile that you most certainly are. What works for you may not work for others!

You continue to show improvement with each story. Thank you, and please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun at the beach

Fucking hot story. Love threesome stories where the wife is fully aroused. Nothing sexier than looking into my wife's eyes and seeing her passion, pleasure and lust. One fantasy I have is taking her to a beach resort, buying her some fruity drinks and bringing some young stud to our room. I imagine her riding him hard and fast as he is standing up. I"m behind her playing with her ass, kissing her neck and telling her how hot she is and how I'm going to fuck her next. As he finishes and lays her on the bed, I slam my cock into her dripping pussy and start banging. He grabs a vibe and starts playing with her clit. My balls are slapping against her ass as she looks at me in full lust. She screams as her orgasm consumes her body. That pushes me over the edge and I fill her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous