A Job Interview at Pullen Wagstaff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't think I... mmppph!"

Melissa had taken the opportunity to just push it into Miss Short's mouth. It was another sight to be treasured. One woman pushing his penis into another woman's mouth.

"There's a good girl. Do it properly. You know how. Yes, that's it. Perhaps a bit sloppier? Excite Mr Long, make him almost cum. "

And she was. Lips stretched around his shaft, Miss Short was bobbing to and fro. Peter could feel the warm wetness of her mouth and even her stroking tongue. Having accepted the task she was clearly trying to hurry things to a conclusion. Visually it was massively appealing to Peter- and the feeling no less delightful. Superb and, having come not very long before, he did not find the stimulation bringing him too quickly to climax. He could enjoy the wet, sloppy sucking - for a time.

He did not dare forget to warn the doctor and Melissa (and indeed Miss Short). "I think I'm going to..."

His penis was pulled from Miss Short's mouth, the stinging spirit applied with the cotton wool and Melissa pushed the knob towards and into the beaker. For the second time in fairly close proximity Peter's penis produced semen. Miss Short must have seen it all happen, kneeling as she was, through the sides of the beaker. Perhaps the curved sides magnified the whole even giving her the view of an overlarge penis head producing remarkable large spurts.

The reality was a fairly modest swirl or two of creamy semen in the bottom of the beaker. Melissa tapped the edge of the beaker against Peter's hard penis seeking to shake off the last drop of semen.

"That's better Mr Long. See Miss Short, you've done the trick." Melissa was actually showing Miss Short the specimen, holding the beaker for her to inspect. "Is that sufficient," she asked the doctor.

"Hmmm, just about."

The telephone rang and the doctor motioned for the two interviewees to sit in a couple of plastic chairs whilst she and Melissa went out of the room. They sat side by side completely naked not speaking, not looking at each other. Miss Short no doubt trying to ignore the now flaccid, but still wet from her mouth, male organ lying on Peter's curls and he her well formed breasts.

Minutes ticked by, neither speaking, neither at all sure what to say. Melissa put her head around the door.

"You can both go now."

Strange to have been naked together but strange to be dressing in the same room. Their clothes were in the same small room and neither seemed to think of taking the clothes out into the doctor's room. They dressed squashed together with the inevitable contact of exposed skin. Bending at the same time two naked bottoms came into intimate contact. Peter could not help watching Miss Short putting her legs through her panties and putting on her brassiere, both knees and elbows touching him as she did so. He did not look too obviously, but he did watch. Neither spoke.

Standing at the bus stop Peter reflected. It has been an awful experience, far worse than he had expected. Not, thinking back, that he could have answered the questions better. It was everything else... well not everything. He shook his head. That girl had actually had his penis, his erection, in her mouth and had fellated him! The ejaculation had not been the thing. That had been rather mechanical even if he had been held by that nurse, or was it receptionist, Melissa - certainly the surgical spirit had not exactly added to the experience. It was the girl. The girl with his penis in her mouth and he did not even know her first name.

Good answers but Peter just did not think he would stand a chance when compared to the poise and confidence of Miss Short. A pity, it did look a really good job even if Pullen Wagstaff's interview approach seemed unorthodox in the extreme.

It seemed sort of confirmation of Miss Short's superiority when she swept past him in quite a nice little car. Peter at the bus stop: she in a car. Had she seen him? She certainly did not acknowledge him, let alone stop and offer him a lift! Still he had had his penis in her mouth!

A disappointment for Peter, it was a job he had particularly wanted, but he was not someone to dwell on such things: and he did not, as it happened, need to dwell on disappointment as a job offer arrived from Pullen Wagstaff in the post barely three days later! He was quite taken back but delighted. He had thought there was only one post available and was surprised it had not gone to Miss Short, but on his first day he found he was not the only new starter. Miss Short's face was a picture when she saw him - she literally froze. Peter had caught sight of her a little before she saw him and, forewarned and more prepared was able to come out with a cheery, "Hallo... again!" The 'again' a delight to say.

It was clear Miss Short did not need reminding of the interview; probably had not wanted to be reminded of it; probably had been trying to forget the experience and get it from her mind; yet there as large as life, but clothed and not at all naked, was the very young man that she had... who had seen her... that...

They were to be working together, working in the same department. Peter was happy with that: it was clear Miss Short - Angie as it transpired - was not. Peter was happy he would be seeing more of her: not that actually there was much of her he had not already seen! Angie Short had walked in all poise, confidence and calm just as at the interview, but already that was a little gone: Peter Long, on the other hand, felt his confidence rising (and also his penis, funnily enough).

12