All Comments on 'A Job Well Done'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story, althoigh maybe it was one that could have been split into 2. The agreement for the party was only for Emma to get involved with the 3 men, this shoukd have been the focal point of the story. It felt like that got lost and tgat the main focus was on Ben, who hadnt actually got permiasion to misbehave. I think that woukd have made an excellent Ch2, with Emma giving Ben permission and enjoying watching the fun. That's just personal thoughts though, it doesnt detract from a well written enjoyable story though

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Hot hot hot. I loved the twist you gave the story. 5stars

GschladtGschladtover 1 year ago

Extremely well written, and as always, insanely hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lame.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

It ended up as an interesting variation on the Robert Redford theme. However, her husband would definately have mentioned prior to allowing her the erotic, fun filled experience of fucking the three guys, that HE would also get a similar experience some time. Quid pro Quo.

Now one issue that applies to pedantic arseholes (like Me! HA.) is if you start mentioning numbers, the old editor in me immediately visualises the positions mentioned. They do NOT stack up. (Sorry) Todger65 should have picked up on this. EG A photo of 6 people with Emma in the middle? Not with 6 she isn't. On either end was a senior partner. Then stated that Emma was next to a snr partner. Putting her at number 2. With the other snr partner on her left. ??? I thought you said he was at the other end. Yes, I know. Only dickheads would be counting all this!

The only negative part was that Emma was manipulating her husband. Trickling the info to him piece by piece and not giving him the full picture. Making him prepare for a sexy night without telling him why. Did she know the Morgan wives would be there? Or that her husband would get to "sample the goods"? That may have affected her own decision. Anyway, many thanks. Cheers.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I love the way this went down

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting more in concept than in execution. Unfortunately, your writing style became wearisome as the story went on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the most enjoyable stories I have read I quite some time. It is well written, and very hot! Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best story, I have read in a long time

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 1 year ago

good story and well written.

Glad he wasn't really cucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m anticipating the LW crowd already firing up their engines to do a rewrite of this one in the near future.

Okay story, man, wife, other more powerful men, other more powerful men’s slutty wives, some cash, a gun, dual 3 on one encounters, and a bonus party prize given at the end. A solid 3 star effort. Thank you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

This was fantastic! Hawt, AF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! A salacious romp; very entertaining. Disregard the shit-heads, please, and keep up the great work.

virusmanvirusman11 months ago

A great time of orgasmic pleasure on top of orgasmic pleasure was enjoyed by all. I guess Emma will want to be double penetrated again soone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, very very good fantasy, I'm glad the husband had a big cock and could compete with the three seducers, in all a very plausible fantasy, especially the emotional state of the husband and his initial ambivalence until his lust kicked in, well done.

Emma2009Emma20094 months ago

As it started I thought that Ben was going to be set up as a cuckold. Emma, already taller than Ben, comes out in 4 inch heels that make her tower over him. The 3 guys are all over 6 feet, it started to look like she was setting Ben up. But as your story evolved quickly, it became apparent that Emma was not into cuckolding Ben. After the party it seemed like we had more of Ben's sex than Emma's. After the way the wives reacted, especially Mary passing out, maybe Emma should be worried that she opened Pandoras box. It would be great to see them all together again. All in all, a great story that I gave 5 stars easy, would give 10 if I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.