A Job Well Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was fighting to control his nervousness. The introductions had occupied his mind for a few minutes, but now that they were behind him, he had way too much time to think. He studied James, Samuel, and Wyatt with side glances, needing to get a feel for the men who were planning on having sex with his wife. He still wasn't all that sure he could handle watching another man, no, scratch that, other men fucking his wife. He kept reminding himself that it was something that she wanted, and he hoped that she wouldn't be disappointed. He didn't see how she could be, considering the hunks she was interested in.

Ben was desperate to get through this night without losing his wife. He wasn't about to dwell on what the future might bring after sharing his wife. He didn't need the additional anxiety. He did consider that Emma had never mentioned that the wives would be at the dinner. He wondered if she even knew before they arrived. Lisa, Beth, and Mary were allegedly aware of their husbands' proclivities. Maybe they were used to watching their husbands fuck strange women.

Dinner was actually a good bit of fun and Ben found himself in deep conversation with just about everyone at some point during the meal. It was enjoyable and kept his mind off the pending screwing of his true love. Then, his mind ran away with him and his hands began to shake and he gripped his thighs trying to control them.

Lisa was sitting to his left and noticed his shaking hands. She also knew very well why his hands were shaking. She rested her hand on top of his and gently squeezed, "Ben, look at me."

Ben's panicked eyes bore into her baby blues, and she began to rub his hand, "I know you are worried, but you don't need to be. She will be treated like a princess and given a wonderful experience. I promise that no one wants to steal her away from you. From the way she looks at you I don't think such an attempt would have a chance of success. Please don't let your imagination get the best of you. Trust her and the love you have for each other."

An hour later the two partners from Emma's firm and their wives left. As soon as the elevator doors closed Ben began to get nervous again. Emma saw the look on his face and came over to him. She pulled him out into the elevator foyer so she could talk to him in private, "Ben sweetheart you are worrying me. I love you with all my heart and if this is hurting you we can leave right now. This isn't something I need. It's just something I would like to experience. Life will go on if it doesn't happen.

Ben was beginning to feel like a wimp for the way he was acting. It was so hard to get his heart to accept other men touching her, other men kissing her, and almost overwhelmingly, other men fucking her. He looked deep into his wife's eyes and all he could see was her concern for him. Well fuck. I'm being a dick about this. I already gave her permission so why am I fighting it so hard? She wants to share her pussy with some hot studs. I need to fucking let her.

Ben pasted his best attempt at a smile on his face and kissed Emma lightly on the lips. It wouldn't do to smear her lipstick at this point. The jealous side of him wanted to smear it before those men did, but he knew he was just being petty, "I love you Emma. I promise to behave, but If you have any problems at all just yell out my name and I'll come running.

He took her hand and walked her through the dining room and into the massive living area. James, Samuel, and Wyatt stood in the middle of the room quietly talking while their wives were seated nearby. Ben walked Emma over to the men and held up their clasped hands. James reached out and Emma released Ben's hand to take his. James pulled her hand to his mouth and kissed it.

Ben turned away and walked over to the wives. Lisa pulled him down in the middle of the couch and moved up against him until her hip was touching his. Mary sat down on his other side and snuggled in close while Beth sat on the chair next to the couch. The four people in the center of the room had their undivided attention.

Emma took one last look at her husband and he grimaced his way through what he thought was a reassuring smile. Ben was shaking so hard he practically looked blurry. Lisa noticed that he was hyperventilating, and she gently rubbed his shoulder, "Ben, you need to relax. Breathe with me. In... Out... In... Out... That's better, just remember to breathe."

She leaned in and kissed his neck, "You smell nice. I could just eat you up."

Ben took a moment to take in what she had just said. His eyebrows rose and he looked at Lisa. Her blue eyes caught his and she smile lasciviously while her hand began rubbing his leg. Ben's heart rate stayed high, but now it was because the hand on his leg was causing funny feelings in his crotch.

He looked back toward Emma just in time to see James lean in and kiss her neck. Emma's head tilted back, and she let out a sigh. Samuel took advantage of her further exposed neck and began to kiss and lick the other side. Just like that Emma became lost in the moment. Ben could see that her world had shrunk to a three foot circle of hot men.

Ben watched with an intensity that concerned Lisa. She was very close to calling a halt to the evening when she saw his face change. Ben was totally focused on his wife's face as the three men touched her. He saw her look of erotic bliss and realized that she had never been so beautiful. I love her so very much and this is making her so very happy.

In that moment Ben stopped thinking about himself and focused on her joy. This evening was something she had earned through her exceptional work. Who was he to deny her this amazing fantasy come to life? Her happiness was the most important thing in the world, and she was so obviously happy. Suddenly, the tension left his body, and his forced smile was no longer forced. Whatever came next, he wanted this experience for her. He relaxed back onto the couch and continued to watch Emma's willing seduction.

The final reassurance Ben needed was provided by the men. Ben had worried that they would be course and rough with Emma and he wouldn't tolerate that. By this point James was kissing Emma passionately and she was having a great time. Samuel was holding her back against his chest with his arms while his hands caressed her tits through her jacket. Wyatt was close by, waiting for an opening and brushing his hand over her arm. They weren't being rough or crude. They were treating her like an erotic princess, focusing their combined attention on arousing her. And BOY was it working.

Emma was breathing rapidly when Samuel unbuttoned the bolero jacket and peeled it down her unresisting arms. When his hands came back up and cupped her tits at the same moment that James nibbled up her neck, she let out a low moan.

Samuel used one hand to move her hair aside and began kissing the back of her neck. James had one hand on her other breast and his mouth and tongue connected to hers. Samuel used his other hand to grasp the zipper slider and began to slowly pull it down. He moved to her side, allowing Wyatt room to approach her other side. The two men reached up and pulled the shoulders of her dress down her arms and off her hands, revealing her amazing tits and erect nipples.

James immediately sucked a nipple into his mouth and Emma's head tilted back as her muscles went weak. Wyatt ran his tongue up her neck and nibbled her ear while Samuel slid her dress down her hips and onto the floor. He stooped down and held up one foot at a time while getting her dress clear. A few moments later the dress and jacket were hanging in the nearby closet.

Beth reached out and laid a hand on Ben's knee, "I told him to do that. When I saw Emma in that dress, I knew she had to love it. She looks amazing in it, and I didn't want anything to happen to it."

Ben grinned at her in response. He knew that there was no doubt at this point that Emma was definitely going to be handled. Beth and her husband had just made it clear that his wife was going to be handled with care. He leaned back against the couch, fully relaxed, and with a noticeable erection.

Up until a few minutes ago he had major shrinkage, but when he finally let go of his anxiety the eroticism of the scene before him began to have an effect. Lisa noticed right away, and her hand moved from his leg onto his erection. She gently rubbed it and caught his eye, "You know Ben... nobody said that we have to just sit here and watch."

Ben froze for a second when her mouth suddenly met his. Then he thought Fuck it and kissed the hell out of her. The kiss didn't last all that long because Lisa and Ben wanted to watch Emma, but it was very intense. Ben released a smiling Lisa and she turned back to watch. Mary took advantage of the opening to reach over and unbuckle Ben's belt. She followed that up by unzipping his pants, undoing the button, and yanking his pants down by the waistband.

Mary's eyes got huge when she pulled his boxer briefs down and grabbed his rock-hard cock, "Lisa! Beth! Holy shit look at this!"

The two women looked at the cock in Mary's hand and grinned. Lisa licked her lips, "That's... That's a nice cock."

Beth nodded in agreement, dropped to her knees in front of Ben, and leaned down. Mary held his cock while Beth did her best to swallow as much as she could. Ben's groan startled the three men seducing Emma. The sudden lack of attention brought Emma back to the real world and she looked over at her husband. Her eyes met Ben's and she almost laughed out loud at his expression of shock and arousal. She had time enough to smile and mouth "I love you" at him before Samuel took one nipple in his mouth and Wyatt took the other. They had her undivided attention after that.

Wyatt and Samuel slipped their fingers in the waistband of her G-string and peeled it down her hips until it was loose enough to fall to the floor. Samuel slipped his hand between her legs and ran his finger between her labia, gathering her dew, and spreading it upward to her clit. Emma's legs were ready to give out when Wyatt put his arms around her. He held her and their lips met for the first time.

James finished undressing and approached Emma naked, with his erection sticking up proudly. Wyatt broke the kiss and Emma watched him as he approached. She thought he was a bit smaller than her husband, but most men were. She thought his cock looked very nice and felt a tingle in her pussy as she anticipated him fucking her with it.

James took her hand and announced to the room, "We're moving to the bedroom."

Ben and the wives stood and followed the foursome into the master bedroom. Ben thought it curious that the room contained not one, but two California king beds. He mentally shrugged. Two beds weren't even close to the strangest new thing he'd seen this night.

James led Emma to the nearest bed and helped her lay down with her ass at the edge of the bed. He dropped down to his knees and buried his face in her pussy. Ben watched Emma moaning her way toward an orgasm while Mary satisfied her obsession with removing his clothes. She had his shirt off in seconds and knelt down to remove his shoes. She set his shoes aside and pulled his pants the rest of the way off. Ben was paying little attention. He was enraptured watching his wife's face as passion took her. She clenched, her shoulders came up, and she grabbed James's head pulling it tight against her pussy, 'Oh... OH... GOD! FUCK!"

Ben was grinning and his eyes were full of lust for his wife as he watched her cum all over James's face. At least until Mary brought everything to a screeching halt, "Is that a gun!"

Wyatt and Samuel spun toward Ben with eyes wide. Wyatt looked down where Mary was pointing, "Why do you have a gun?"

Ben raised his hands, "Would you let your wife have sex with three men you never met without bringing some protection? What was I supposed to do if you three got violent?

"I've been competitively shooting pistols for most of my life and I'm licensed to carry. I have no intention of using it."

Samuel nodded, "OK. I get it, but why don't you take it off?"

Ben shook his head, "And do what with it? You don't have anywhere I can secure it and maintain control. It's best if it stays right where it is. Fortunately, my ankle isn't one of my erogenous zones."

Lisa was peeling her dress off and spoke as she revealed her sweet little 34Bs, "I think it's hot as hell. He was making sure he protected his woman."

Lisa turned him toward the bed and shoved him onto it. She climbed between his legs and took his cock in hand, "I love your big cock. I want you to fuck me with it."

She lowered her head and fed his erection into her mouth, sucking and groaning in obvious arousal. She sucked him for a few minutes while anyone with clothing left found a way to lose it. She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a 'Pop' and grinned up at Ben, "I love to suck cock and you sir have the best cock I've ever sucked."

She was watching his cock mesmerized and her hand was slowly jacking him. Oblivious to anyone around her, she talked to his cock, "You're so beautiful, fat, and long. I don't think I can take all of you in my mouth."

She gave it the good old college try. When she started to choke Ben caressed her cheek, "Go easy Lisa. You've got nothing to prove."

Her eyes turned up to look at him and she smiled around his cock. Then, she went to town on him. Ben had never had his cock sucked by a master before. Lisa was a prodigy in cock sucking and Ben got into the spirit, "You're a good little cock sucker aren't you Lisa? You're wonderful, but if you don't stop real soon, you're going to get a mouth full and I haven't fucked you yet."

Lisa interpreted that to mean he wanted to stick his cock in her right this fucking second. She scrambled up and straddled his hips. A loud moan caught their attention and they looked over at Emma. James was sliding his cock into her pussy and Emma's knuckles were white from the grip she had on his ass. James sank into her until their groins met, then kissed Emma as she adjusted to the new cock. Ben was surprised to find that he wasn't jealous. He was in fact, happy. Emma looked so passionate, so fucking hot, and her joy was obvious.

His attention was quickly brought back to Lisa when he felt the wet warmth of her pussy sliding gradually down his cock. Ben's mind became fully occupied by the wonderful sensation of the beautiful blonde's pussy. He couldn't believe his cock was now buried in a woman this beautiful. Not only that, but her pussy felt like a vice covered with a velvet glove. She took him as deep as she could and began to grind her clit against his groin, trying to get that last bit of cock in.

His hands gravitated to her perky tits and his fingers began to play with her rock-hard nipples. Lisa came unglued, her body stiffened, and she orgasmed hard. Ben lay there and watched in fascination as she came all over his cock. She collapsed onto his chest and nestled her face in his neck while she shivered her way through her orgasm.

James raised up on his arms to give Emma a clear view of his cock and began to fuck her faster. The increased pace and the erotic sight of his cock plundering her pussy set Emma off. Normally Emma was a moaner during sex and not much of a talker. Tonight, was different because everything was so over the top erotic. She didn't know what she was saying, or even if she was saying it, but when her orgasm swept over her she sang out loud, "OH FUCK... Yes! Fuck me! Yes, fuck yes!"

James plunged his cock deep and held it there while Emma orgasmed. When she flopped back onto the bed he slowly withdrew from her and moved up the bed. Emma knew exactly what he wanted and soon her lips were pressing against the smooth shaven skin of his groin as she deep throated his cock. She was tickled with herself. She couldn't quite do this with Ben, but James was just the right size.

Samuel had climbed onto the bed behind her. He grabbed her hips, slipped his cock into her pussy, and began to give her deep strokes. Emma was being spit roasted for the first time in her life and she was loving every second of it. James's cock began to swell in her mouth and she wanted to taste him. She backed off from his cock far enough to let his cum land on her tongue. Her timing was perfect as the first jet of cum hit the back of her mouth. His cum tasted yummy and she was happy that he had so much of it.

Emma had reached a state of arousal that was all consuming. All inhibitions were gone, and she found herself gleefully getting her brains fucked out. Samuel continued to fuck her from behind as James got off the bed and went to the bathroom. Wyatt laid down next to Emma and Samuel pulled out of her pussy. Emma heard herself moan at the loss, but she was soon reassured. Wyatt pulled her on top and she straddled his hips. She didn't hesitate. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and guided it into her soaked pussy. In one motion she took all he had and let out a sigh of contentment.

Mary got impatient and gave Lisa's shoulder a shove, "Hey, quit hogging Ben's cock."

Lisa raised her head, "In a minute. I need a kiss first."

Ben, being a reasonably intelligent guy, figured out right away that she might want him to kiss her. He was proven correct when their lips touched and suddenly they were trying to devour each other. His hands grabbed her hips and he held her in place as he began fucking her fast and deep from underneath. Now unable to kiss, Lisa's head was tilted back and her beautiful face was pulled taut in a pre-orgasm grimace. Five minutes of stroking were all it took to send her over the edge. This time when she collapsed on his chest Mary wasn't going to give her long. Five minutes later Mary shook Lisa's shoulder again and Lisa stirred. She kissed Ben on the lips and smiled lovingly, "You and I need to do that again. I so much want to kiss you some more, but I have to share. You're too good to share, but I love Beth and Mary, and I always share good things with them."

Beth helped Lisa stand after she climbed off Ben. Lisa grinned goofily at her friend and Beth laughed, "He fucked the living shit out of you, didn't he?"

Lisa hugged her naked friend, "I helped some, but yes, he did fuck the living shit out of me and it was amazing! I want to do it again. Do you think we can do it again? I really want to."

Beth had never seen Lisa like this, but she liked what she saw. Grinning, she shook her head, "Who knows baby. I'm going to have a test drive myself first. Let's see how much gas he has in his tank and take it from there."

Lisa was positively ecstatic. The sophisticated and highly educated woman of means had been turned into a giddy schoolgirl. The mature woman was still in there, but the over-the-top sex had brought out her inner pixie. There would be time enough to be mature later. In this moment she wanted to bask in the erotic glow of amazing sex.

While Beth and Lisa were talking Mary had climbed onto Ben. He quickly rolled her onto her back and kissed her with passion. He had really enjoyed the little blonde, but there was something about Mary that was as irresistible as gravity. He was drawn to her and never once questioned his good fortune. He embraced it as his mouth explored down her neck, inch by inch, ever closer to her awesome tits.

Ben was on fire with lust for this gorgeous woman. Her rock-hard nipples received special attention from his mouth and tongue. He continued his oral journey down her body's landscape with the oasis of her sweet pussy as his destination. He wanted to drink deep of her nectar and feel her wiggle against his face as she orgasmed.

Emma was riding Wyatt for all she was worth when he pulled her down into a kiss. He ended the kiss and looked into Emma's eyes, "You are so fucking hot. Ya wanna try something fun?"