A Job Well Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's groaned from the sensations in her pussy, then managed to raise her eyebrows in question. That's when she realized that Samuel was not only playing with her ass, but he was also in the process of inserting a massive finger in in her anus. Her eyes got huge and Wyatt grinned, "How would you like to get double fucked sweet Emma? Would you like a cock in your ass and one in your pussy?"

Emma's body quaked from the sudden increase in arousal. The idea of the two men taking her that way scared her a little but intrigued her a lot. She didn't resist as Wyatt pulled her down to his chest. She felt the bed move behind her signaling Samuel's approach. His finger left her ass and she felt pressure as his cock pushed passed her sphincter. It felt like someone was trying to push a baseball bat in her ass.

Samuel took long minutes slowly penetrating her ass. He wasn't out to hurt her in the least. What he wanted was for her to enjoy the hell out of the experience and with that in mind he treated her as tenderly as a guy sticking a cock in a woman's ass could. Eventually, his hips pressed up against her ass and she had taken all of him. When the two men started moving Emma was uncomfortable at first, but it didn't take long before it started to feel good, then very good.

She didn't know if it was being dominated and taken by the two men, or the physical sensations of the taking, or maybe both. She didn't have control of enough brain cells to think it through at the moment, because whatever it was, it was having a profound effect on her. Wyatt and Samuel hadn't been pumping in synchronization long before Emma was cumming so hard she lost the ability to vocalize. By the time she had recovered enough to speak it was too late. James had climbed back on the bed and began to feed her his cock.

Ben had just finished making Mary orgasm all over his face and was moving up her body in preparation for entering her when he looked over at his wife. He froze and looked on in fascination as his wife was made airtight by the three men. Mary was a little pissed that he was ignoring her, and she twisted her head around to see what had him so fascinated. When she saw Emma she quickly understood why he was staring. Her hand came up and caressed his face, "You like watching her cum don't you Ben?"

Ben peeled his eyes away from his wife and looked at Mary, "Yeh... Yeh, I do. I want her to be happy. She means everything to me."

He lowered his head and kissed her deeply, "I want to make you happy too."

Mary spread her legs in invitation, "If that's true you need to shove that amazing cock of yours in my pussy, and you need to do it now."

Ben had been readying himself to do just that and Mary felt his cock head penetrating her as soon as her words left her mouth. They were the last coherent words she spoke for quite some time. Ben fucked her through one orgasm fairly quickly. By the time her third orgasm overwhelmed her he had fucked her long, deep, and continuously. She thrashed and groaned under him before suddenly going quiet.

Ben sensed something was wrong and paused his assault on her amazing pussy. Mary's eyes were closed, her face beet red, and her breathing rapid, but normal. She was also out like a light. Ben patted her cheek, "Mary? Talk to me Mary. Mary are you alright?"

He felt Beth's hand on his shoulder and heard her musical laughter, "Ben, you fucked her unconscious. She'll be around in a few minutes, and unless fucking passed out women is a kink of yours, I can think of another pussy that would just love to have your cock in it."

Ben carefully got off Mary and stood to kiss Beth. Beth took his hand and led him to the other side of the bed. Ben was fascinated by the way her ass moved as she led him there. His achingly hard cock pointed the way like a pussy divining rod, bouncing and jerking in time with the undulations of her ass. Ben's mind was focused on one thing. That's a truly magnificent ass!

Beth bent to climb onto the bed and Ben immediately moved his focus to the cleft revealed between her firm thighs. Saliva began building in his mouth as she settled onto the bed. In a microsecond Ben was diving between those magnificent legs. Beth's laugh at his antics turned into moans of appreciation as his mouth connected with her pussy.

Ben loved the taste of her and would have been perfectly happy to spend the remainder of the evening with his tongue right where it was. Beth seemed to want him there too, at least until he made her scream in ecstasy. He gently kissed her thighs while she fought to get her breath back. Once she did her hands grabbed each side of his head and she tilted him up to look at her, "Get up here and fuck me!"

If there was any hesitation on his part, it would have taken the most precise of scientific instruments to detect it. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her labia, wetting his cockhead before centering it at her entrance. Inch by granite hard inch he sank into her until she was overwhelmed with the fullness and threw her arms around his neck. She pulled his head to hers and their lips met with a hunger that could only be satisfied by their continued coupling.

There was a slight pause in the action on the other bed as the men switched places and got back into rhythm fucking Emma. Wyatt was now in her ass, James in her pussy, and Samuel's cock deep in her mouth. Emma was fading fast. The combination of nearly continuous orgasms and the sexual acrobatics had drained her energy. She was on the verge of making them stop so she could rest when Wyatt began shooting cum deep into her ass. Suddenly, a jolt of energy shot through her and she started cumming.

Wyatt slid his spent cock from her ass and that gave James the room he needed to really put it to her. The orgasm that she thought was winding down suddenly spiked as his cock plunged into her and her clit was stimulated against his skin. When his cock began shooting jets of cum into her, she nearly passed out from the pleasure. James's strokes slowed and finally stopped, allowing Emma to focus on the cock in her mouth. Moments later she was swallowing Samuel's wonderful cum.

James rolled her exhausted and limp body onto the bed before moving to her side. Samuel moved to her other side and the two men held her and kissed her face and shoulders in the afterglow. Wyatt sat at the end of the bed and rubbed her feet, an act that Emma found to be a wonderful cap to a fun sexual romp. The post coitus attention relaxed her to such a degree that one moment she was smiling with her eyes closed, and the next she was asleep.

The last thing on Ben's mind was sleep. The exotic beauty writhing beneath him held him in erotic thrall. He couldn't believe how amazingly beautiful and sexy she was, and her obvious enjoyment of his attention thrilled him. He loved fucking this woman and continued to do so with all the skill he had. It soon became obvious that his skill was up to the task when Beth began to orgasm, "Give me that big cock! Fuck me! Damn, you're so fucking big! FUCK ME!"

Ben fucked her through her orgasm and she looked up at him with a blissful expression, "I want your cock in my mouth when you cum. Cum for me baby! Give me that cum!"

Ben treated women with respect and strived to make them happy. Swallowing his cum would make Beth happy and he quickly thought, Who am I to deny her that joy? A few more strokes into her velvety tightness were all it took. He pulled his cock from her satiated pussy and quickly knee walked up the bed. She grabbed his cock and engulfed him with her mouth as the first spasm swelled his cock. Ben may have cum harder in his life, but he surely couldn't remember when. He flooded her mouth with burst after burst until his spent cock slipped from her mouth. Beth made a production out of swallowing his load before grinning up at him, "Wow, you're fucking amazing. I can see why Lisa wants to do you again."

The couple snuggled together for a while trading kisses and gentle caresses. Ben looked over and saw his wife sleeping while surrounded by her three lovers. He gave Beth a final kiss and stood. He walked over to where his wife lay and smiled down at her. His love for her and his desire for her almost overwhelmed his emotions. Samuel noticed his look and tapped James on the arm. The two men got up and Wyatt quickly followed. Ben smiled at the men, "Thank you for giving her a wonderful experience. You were good to her and gave her something special, something she will never forget.

"James, if you don't mind, I would like to hold my wife until she wakes up. She's usually full of energy after sex, but I think right now she needs an hour or so to recover."

James reached out and put his hand on Ben's shoulder, "It looks to us like we should be thanking you for taking care of our wives. We did notice how much fun they were having.

"Relax with Emma and don't worry about getting up. We have other bedrooms if we need them."

In moments Ben was alone with his wife. He got in bed with her and held her close. Something about him being close made her stir from her sleep, "Ben? Yes, Ben. I love you Ben. I love you."

She fell back into sleep before he could respond and soon his eyes grew heavy, and he followed her there.

Ben looked out of bleary eyes as the morning sun glowed through the sheer drapes. Emma was snuggled against him, and her hand was holding his cock with a content smile on her sleeping face. He began to give her face little kisses until she finally stirred. Her hazel eyes opened and she looked up at his reassuring smile, "Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling?"

Emma grimaced a little, "Like I've been ridden hard and put away wet. Which, when I think about it, is exactly what happened. Are you OK?"

Ben gave his wife a squeeze, "More than OK. Last night was an amazing night for both of us and you know what?"

"What?"

"If it is even possible, I love you more than ever."

The couple held each other and kissed with all the love and passion they could express, morning mouth bedamned. Eventually, they made their way to the bathroom where they shared a shower and many touches and kisses. Ben dressed rapidly and left his wife with a kiss as she worked her way toward getting dressed and ready for the morning. He walked through the penthouse until he heard talking. Following the sound, he soon arrived in the massive kitchen. A large island was centered on the space with room for six to sit and eat.

James quickly stood and offered his seat next to Lisa, "Have a seat and have some breakfast. How's Emma this morning?"

Smiling, Ben took the seat, "She's great. How did she put it? Oh yes, 'I feel like I've been ridden hard and put away wet,' and she was smiling when she said it. She'll be along shortly."

Mary grinned and piped up from across the island, "God! I know the feeling."

Soon Ben was enjoying the best omelet he'd ever eaten while everyone chattered around him. He was feeling very relaxed and happy when Emma walked into the room. She had on the clothes she'd worn the night before and looked amazing in the morning light. Ben jumped up from his seat and was on her in an instant. He kissed her thoroughly before looking at her face, flushed with arousal, "That's what I wanted to do the first time I saw you in that outfit. I wasn't going to miss the second chance."

Breakfast was soon behind them and Ben thought it was time to take Emma home, "I'll admit that I was worried when the evening started. The fact is that I could never have dreamed the night could have turned out so perfectly. This has been a wonderful experience for both of us."

James, Samuel, and Wyatt approached Emma and took turns giving her deep kisses goodbye. Ben found himself surrounded by Lisa, Beth, and Mary. The three women seemed to be in a competition for who could deliver the most steaming hot kiss. Ben's cock was painfully erect when they finally let up on him. He noted that the guys were beginning to get a bit handsy, but Emma gently brushed their hands away, before moving back to him and taking his hand.

James held up a hand, "Just one more thing."

He reached into his pocket with one hand and grasped Emma's free hand with the other. He put something in her hand, and she turned back toward Ben to show him what it was. The key fob had the Mercedes emblem shining brightly from the black background. Puzzled, the couple looked back at James.

He chuckled, "We can't have you taking a taxi home. You'll find the car in spot A1, on level one, of the parking garage. It's yours Emma. A gift from us for your hard work. The fact is we would have given it to you regardless of last night, but I couldn't resist using a reward to entice you. I apologize for the subterfuge. I should have left that out of the letter."

Ben just shook his head, "I don't think that particular enticement had anything to do with last night. I can promise you that a reward wasn't the reason we were here."

Samuel shook Ben's hand, "Yeh, we figured that out right away. We thought we knew the kind of person Emma was and were glad to know we were correct. She is an amazing person, capable, beautiful, sexy, and kind. She loves you very much and it couldn't be more obvious that you love her. If those things weren't true, we never would have gone through with last night.

"One more thing. If you two would like, we would love to do this again sometime. No pressure at all. We would love to have you as friends even if you don't want to do the intimate stuff."

Lisa rushed over to Emma, "Please, please, please? I want Ben's cock again pretty please."

Emma couldn't help but giggle, "We'll see. Ben and I have a lot to talk about before we can give you an answer."

The couple made their exit, and the private elevator soon delivered them to parking garage level one. Sitting at spot A1, just outside the elevator, was a new bright red Mercedes SLR convertible. Emma raised her hand and pressed the key fob. The lights on the car blinked in response and Emma let out a squeal of glee. In moments the couple was seated in the car exploring the luxurious features.

Ben opened the glove box and pulled out the owner's manual. He was an engineer after all, and the idea of driving this car without looking at the owner's manual first was almost sacrilegious to him. He discovered a note and a check, "Look here hon. They even gave you a check for the property taxes. Holy shit! How much did this car cost?"

They spent the next fifteen minutes adjusting the seat, mirrors, sound system and so on before Emma put her foot down, "Ben, I love you, but if you think I'm going to sit here and go through the entire owner's manual you've lost your mind. I need to drive this thing and I need to do it now. Buckle up butter cup, it's time to roll."

With that said, she pressed the button to lower the top. By the time Ben put away the car's bible, er... owner's manual, and buckled his seatbelt, the car was in gear and rolling. Emma grinned and laughed in glee as she drove the car like she'd stolen it. The car was a bit too small for a proper christening, but they did manage to have a major make-out session in a nearby parking lot before heading home.