All Comments on 'A Job Well Done'

by footshrimper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
YES A Job well done

Footshrimper did an excellent job on this tale. Yes spend some time with the older set and the pay off is high. Enjoyed your discriptions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ashamed

i am ashamed to admit it, but i never dated a bbw. i am a fairly good looking man, known in the cvommunity and have little trouble finding sexaual partners. i always daste eye cancy paying little attention to others. about three years ago, while out of town i was picked up by a laege woman in the bar of our hotel. she fucked my brains out. each time i am far away from home and that is fairly often, i seek a bbw and i am never disappointed. i may change my dating habits but truthfully your slim, overpainted glamour girl tht gets everybody horny, is usually a lousy, self centered fuck.ii guess for A good fuck, i guess you should look up jack spratts wife. remember she could eat no lean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gives Me Ideas

This story convinces me I've been missing something.

Gotta get hooked up with an older woman!!

shoeslayershoeslayerover 14 years ago
Way to go MAN!

Yoe Footshrimper,

Ben Franklin said it best, "If you prefer not to marry, prefer older ladies." and if he can fly a kite in a thunderstorm an not get his ass fried, he's gotta know what he's talkin about.

This IS a real good read.

Shoeslayer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ME LIKE!

not just the age and weight but the entire mechanism of bouncing and sagging and the promising of much more than the lean and mean ones! I love the lack of shyness and propriety.

Viva the well rounded!

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Delightful story. Could have a more tantalizing slow meet up. More drawn out sex to savor it and describe her form but excellent drive and passion. I love plus size too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous