A Jock in the Machine Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie and Tim face their first hurdle, but Cassie is ready.
13.8k words
4.37
25.3k
49

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Chapter 1: Let's Play a Game!

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned in the story are over eighteen years old. Most of the main cast is exactly 18, but none are younger than that.

Tim's day had started so well. Cassie was back, they'd walked to school together, exchanged numbers and social media and caught up on stuff they had done while they'd been apart. It was all going so well. Until they reached school that is, and they found out they shared very few, if any classes together. The moment they had to get separated to go to their respective classes was as if a bubble burst around Tim. Suddenly, Cassie was gone, and he was alone again. And once again he heard the whispering behind his back, felt the judgmental eyes and pointing fingers from people he'd never met or didn't care for. With Cassie by his side he couldn't care less about what others thought or said. But alone, he heard it all.

'You see that girl?'

'With that dweeb?'

'No way she's with him, she's out of his league by a continent!'

'She's probably friendzoning the poor guy, no way she'd be with him...'

'Hey, maybe I should try getting her...'

'You know, I heard...'

'She...'

'Those two...'

'Tim...'

'Tim...'

'TIM!'

Tim snapped back to reality. He'd somehow managed to get lost in the barrage of gossip that had been thrown his way. As if instinctively he'd gone to his class and sat down at his desk before being made aware of it. He looked around, taking a few long breaths to compose himself. He'd made it just in time for class, less than a minute left on the clock.

'Oi, knucklehead.' came a voice from his right. 'You still with us?'

'Leave him be, Kyle.' came another voice from behind. 'Can't you see he's still thinking of his pillow.'

'Yeah, that's right, Ben. Or maybe he's thinking of a certain someone's pair of pillows.'

His friends were dicks. Tim didn't answer them. Instead, he slumped down in his chair, trying his utmost best to just block out all outside voices. He nearly succeeded before Ben tapped him on the shoulder.

'Hey, c'mon man, we're just joking with you. You don't wanna talk about Cassie, fine. So then, you ready for the test?'

The test!

Fuck.

-----------------------

The school bell couldn't have rung any sooner. Or perhaps it didn't ring soon enough. Tim wasn't quite sure which one it was. The test had gone exactly how one would expect from a guy who had completely forgotten he had one.

Tim, Kyle and Ben all left their classroom at the same time, but instead of going with his friends to who knows where, Tim headed down the hall towards his locker. He was trying really hard not to worry about the test, but at least him worrying about it meant he couldn't really pay much attention to all the gossip starting back up. Even if he couldn't hear it, he knew it was there. Quiet whispering, laughing, finger-pointing. And he couldn't do a thing about it except try his best to ignore it. And the worst part was that he was failing at that, and slowly it was getting to him.

The doubts had started lingering the moment he and Cassie had arrived on school grounds. The amount of heads that turned to look at her, and the amount of surprised and unbelieving glances that came his way painted the picture long before anyone had said anything. He didn't belong with her. It wasn't even that he was in any way bad or ugly or unapproachable, because he wasn't. But he was average. And Cassie was anything but.

Tim shook his head and took a deep breath as he reached his locker. As he opened it up he tried thinking of anything else than Cassie. How was he going to tell his mom about the test? And what was he gonna tell Ca-.

Damn.

Tim let out a quiet sigh. What was he going to-

Tim felt a pair of tiny hands on his butt. It was like they sent a jolt of electricity throughout his body, tensing him up. Before he could turn around and react, he felt the softest breasts push against his back, and he immediately relaxed. She didn't even need to speak to cheer him up, as Tim's mood immediately turned from sullen to ecstatic. She spoke anyway.

'Did you miss me, hero?' How she did it, Tim had no idea. But as soon as he heard Cassie's voice, all the other voices, all the gossip seemed to drown out and not matter anymore. As if a bubble had enveloped them, blocking all outside interference.

'Maybe a tiny bit.' Tim chuckled.

'Just a tiny bit? Then should I leave?'

As much as Tim wanted to continue the playful teasing, he really didn't want to chance her actually leaving.

'Okay, so maybe it's more than a tiny bit.' he quipped back, trying his best to sound playful.

'Really? How much more? Tim was certain there was an eyebrow being raised behind him.

'This much...' Tim said as he spun around, catching Cassie by surprise. Before she could react, he was already face to face with her and pulling her in closer. She still couldn't explain it, with everyone else she preferred being in control, but whenever Tim took charge she seemed to melt.

Their lips connected and suddenly nothing else mattered to either of them. Just being there, together. If anyone was watching, and they probably were, let them watch. Nothing could ruin the moment-

SLAM!

The sound resonated throughout the hallway. It snapped the duo out of their trance. Behind them, Tim's locker door had been shut, a large hand still on it.

'Don't you ignore me!' came the gruff voice of the guy who had just slammed the locker. As they both turned to see their interrupter, Tim already knew who it was. And he was correct. They were met with the absolute monster of a man. Easily over 7 feet tall and seemingly made of pure muscle mass, Sam was by far the biggest player on the school football team. And the biggest person in the entire school, for that matter. And despite his immense size he was actually a few months younger than Tim. There was a small part of the chattier schoolkids that thought Sam should be captain of the football team instead of Eric, and that perhaps Eric's dad was pulling some strings behind the curtains. No one really dared ask Sam or Eric directly for the sole reason of people prizing their teeth and not wishing to spend the weekend stuffed in a locker.

'U-uh, hey-' Tim tried to speak up but felt one of Sam's massive hands grab him by the T-shirt and shove him away, slamming him into his locker with enough force to knock the air from his lungs.

'I ain't talking to you, dipshit.' Sam growled as he stepped in-between the two and turned to Cassie. 'Say, new girl, now that I got your attention, whaddaya say you ditch this loser and we can give the people something much better to watch?'

Cassie didn't reply. She simply looked up at the annoying cocky grin in front of her but didn't give an answer. For several moments there was nothing but silence in the hallway.

Tim had just managed to get his breath back in time to hear Sam's proposition. It angered him so damn much but also hurt him. As much as Tim wanted to stand up for himself and Cassie, he knew he stood no chance. The anger slowly gave way to defeat as Tim's helplessness in the situation took over him. He hated it, he absolutely hated every single thing about it. But he could do nothing but watch as someone hit on the girl he loved right in front of his eyes.

'You deaf?' Sam spat out after getting tired waiting for an answer. 'I said-'

'I heard what you said' Cassie cut him off. Tim couldn't see her from behind Sam's back but he could hear her. And her voice sounded off. It sounded wrong. It didn't sound angry or aggressive. No, this was something baser, deeper. It sounded cold, menacing. If he hadn't been there to hear it, Tim would never have believed she could sound like that. 'But as you can see, I'm taken. So I'll tell you politely once. Fuck off.'

An audible gasp rang around the hallway. Tim hadn't noticed it before, but a group of other schoolkids had formed around the scene. Either they were too shocked from what had just happened, or too afraid of Sam, but no whispering followed the gasp. Everybody just stood still and quiet.

'What did you-Nobody tells me to fuck off!' Sam shouted as his entire body tensed up. 'You're taken? By him?' He slammed his fist into the locker, just inches shy of Tim's head. 'Don't make me laugh, I could snap him in two in my sleep!' Cassie didn't respond. All she did was stare directly into Sam's eyes as his whole face started turning red from anger. 'You forget that little twig and come see what a real man can do.' He growled at her, a small vein popping on his forehead as beads of sweat formed on it. 'In fact, I'mma show you myself!' In an almost unnaturally swift motion for a guy his size, Sam took one of Cassie's arms by the wrist and placed it directly on his crotch.

Tim's ears were ringing. The punch had missed him by just a tiny bit. Fighting through weakened knees, he managed to move himself out from behind Sam's back to avoid any future hits. What he saw, however, made him wish he'd stayed in place. Maybe even moved his face to take the punch. Right in front of him, his ears still clearing up, was Cassie with her hand going up to...

'You like that, girl? Bet your guy ca--. AGH!' A loud, almost deafening yell erupted from Sam's lips. 'AGHH! UGH! NNHGH!' More yells followed, each next one turning more and more into a whimper. Sam slouched back, tears welling up in his eyes.

Below his huge frame, Cassie's hand was still on his crotch. But instead of simply touching it, she had taken a firm grip on it, her nails easily digging through the thin layer of fabric of his shorts. And she was squeezing him, hard. The harder she squeezed, the wimpier the cries from Sam became.

Tim was frozen in place, barely able to comprehend the scene in front of him. Sam had nearly doubled over in pain. Somehow he managed to lift one hand and then hurled it down as if about to strike Cassie. Tim wanted to shout, or to stop him, or to take the hit, but he couldn't move. The massive hand drew nearer and nearer until...

With a deft motion, Cassie's free hand stopped Sam. Her tiny hand caught him by the wrist. Her fingers barely able to get around half of it. She turned to face her assailant, who had convulsed so much that he was now at eye-level with her. Without saying a word, she moved the hand still gripping his crotch lower until she felt his balls through his shorts. And then she squeezed. Hard.

Sam's lips flew open, but no sound came out. He wanted desperately to scream in pain, to swear, to hit something. But he couldn't. The pain he was in was becoming too much. His knees slowly gave way, and he fell on his back on the floor, curled up in pain. In this state, everyone could see him. See his pained, almost begging expression. See the tears running wildly down his face. See the little girl whose wrath he had incurred.

Finally, when she thought Sam had had enough. Cassie released her grip on him. She also let go of the hand he'd swung at her, only to have it quickly join his other hand in cupping his injured crotch as he curled up on the floor. Cassie knelt down next to him and brought her face in close.

'I told you. Fuck off.'

As she got up and walked off, the group that had formed around the scene parted to let her through. If it was out of fear, awe or respect, it was hard to tell.

Tim stood there for a few moments before coming to his senses. His mind still racing, the tried going after Cassie. But just as he finally moved from where he'd stood for what seemed like forever, the bell rang and in the ensuing commotion as the group dispersed, he lost her.

--------------------

Tim's day had started great. Then it went horrible. Then for a brief moment it was great again. And now. Now he wasn't sure what it was.

Since the scene in the hallway, he'd been unable to take his mind of Cassie. Not that he was really able to take it off before that, but that was for a whole other reason. What, how, and why she'd done it, he still couldn't fully comprehend. But he had felt the effects of her actions.

Rumor in school spreads faster than wildfire, and it wasn't long before everyone was talking about them. At least they were, until either Cassie, Sam or Tim walked by. Then an eerie silence overtook the halls. Tim knew it wouldn't last, but some quiet felt nice. He knew of course that once he was out of earshot the gossiping resumed, but at least he couldn't hear it then. It felt refreshing almost. Even Ben and Kyle hadn't bothered him about it at all once he'd gone back to class, and they never shut up.

But despite the peace and quiet he was finally getting, Tim himself couldn't be at peace. His mind lost in thoughts, he'd sailed through most of his classes without even hearing a word of what was said, as if his body was going on autopilot while his mind did important work.

Eventually, it was time for lunch. He had gone in the cafeteria but left it promptly. Something felt off. The moment he entered, the entire room hushed down, only staring at him. If it was at all possible, it seemed like the gazes of the students screamed louder and dug deeper than their usual comments behind his back. The feeling unnerved Tim far too much for him to remain, and so he took his lunch to the school yard where he sat down on an isolated bench, away from as many people as he could.

His lunch was nothing special, just a sandwich with... something. He couldn't taste what exactly. He couldn't really taste anything. He took another bite and... nothing. The thoughts going rampant in his mind had taken over his entire being.

'Is this seat taken?' came a voice from above him. He hadn't realized how far he'd bent forward, so lost in his thoughts. But even in his almost dazed state, he could never mistake that voice.

Cassie didn't wait for an answer. As Tim slowly straightened up, she sat down next to him. But she didn't do anything more. She didn't look at him, nor get closer. And he didn't look back. If someone were to see them like that, he'd be completely forgiven for thinking they didn't know each other. They stood like that for a few seconds. Or was it hours? Neither knew. Finally, Cassie spoke.

'Tim?' she asked softly, her voice low, almost raspy. She still didn't look at him.

'Yeah?' he replied. He knew what they were going to speak about and he knew he should have said something already. He had hated every moment of that long silence, but couldn't bring himself to speak up. And now he was beating himself over it.

'Can I ask you something?'

'Sure, of course.'

'Are you...' Cassie gulped. Her mouth dried up. Her voice turned from raspy to trembling. 'Are you afraid of me?'

Tim felt like a freight train had just crashed into him. Was he afraid of her? Was he? He'd thought about the scene ever since it happened but not once had he thought about if he was afraid of her. Was he afraid of Sam? Sure. But Cassie? No. Never. But now she was asking him if he was. Which could only mean...

'Cass...' he said her name almost involuntarily. As if his thoughts were no longer satisfied with being stuck inside his head and wanted to be let out.

'Please... just be honest' she let out, tears slowly bubbling up in her eyes.

'No.' Tim spoke with the calmest voice he could muster.

Cassie didn't move. Even with her hair in the way, Tim could still make out the tears falling down on her knees.

'I'm not lying. Honestly. Am I afraid? Yeah. Of a lot of things. When the locker door shut? Scared me half to death. That punch that missed me by a hair? Life flashed before my eyes. I couldn't move. I just had to stand there and watch it all happen. And I did. I saw everything happen. But do you know what scared me the most?'

Cassie had stopped crying. Slowly raising her head to look at Tim, she was met with his worried gaze, and he was met with her teared up eyes.

'When Sam's arm came down at you. I wanted to stop it, throw myself in its way, anything. But I couldn't move. And that hurt so much more than if he'd hit me instead. Cuz I was just standing there and couldn't do a thing. And it hurt that he was right, that I'm not good eno-'

Tim felt Cassie's hand close around his mouth to shush him.

'Don't. Don't say it. Don't ever say it. Don't even think about saying it.' she let go of his mouth as she got in closer and hugged him, putting her head on his chest. 'And if you ever think about it, tell me. So i can come and slap you for thinking it. Understood?' If that was supposed to be a threat, it didn't feel like one. And Tim knew well it wasn't one. It was a promise.

'Cass-'

'Understood?' Ok now that one may have been a threat, Tim thought as he chuckled.

'Yeah'.

-------------------

The rest of the day went on uneventful, and somehow Tim managed to get by without losing his head in his thoughts every time Cassie had to leave him to go to her own classes. By the time the final bell rang, it had already begun to get dark.

For once, it was actually Tim that managed to sneak up on and surprise Cassie. She'd left almost immediately and was waiting for him in the yard, by the bench they'd sat on during lunch. Tim however was delayed, mostly by Ben and Kyle, as usual. Just as Cassie was about to start getting impatient, a pair of hands covered her eyes.

'Guess who.' came Tim's voice, trying hard not to laugh as he used probably the most childish trick in the book.

'Oh no, is it someone bad?' Cassie played along with it. A little bit of childish fooling around felt good, especially after the events from earlier. 'Or is it...' she spun around on her heels till she was facing him and planted a quick peck on his lips. '...my shining knight?'

Tim didn't respond. As much as he hated the nickname, Cassie liked it, and he didn't want to cause a scene about it. They'd both had enough.

Before he could say anything else however, Cassie tugged his hand and started leaving, with him in tow.

'Cass? Where are you going?'

'We are going to my place, where else?' she giggled.

'Uhh, I, I can't.' Tim replied, sounding confused.

Cassie stopped in her tracks and turned to face him, still not letting go of his hand.

'You can't, eh? What if I were to tell you my mom isn't home?'

'Oh I'd love to, but I can't. Didn't I tell you earlier?'

Cassie finally let his hand go.

'Tell me what?'

'I've gotta go home and pack. Grandma's birthday is tomorrow, mom's taking me to visit her. I'm sure I told you.'

He hadn't.

'Didn't you hate going to your grandparents?' Cassie asked in a sly, teasing voice. Tim however didn't pick up on it. He was slowly beginning to tense up, hoping this wouldn't start an argument between the two.

'I mean, yeah, but I get to skip school for a day!'

'We've gone to school once and you're already trying to run away?' At the sound of those words Tim fully tensed up. Cassie had meant it as a joke but he'd missed it. Not even her trademark eyebrow raise got the message across.

'No, no! It's not like that I-' his hurried apology was cut off by the sensation of Cassie's lips on his.

'Relax, will you?' she said as she broke the kiss. 'I know what you meant. But you owe me one...' Her hands moved down his back until they landed on his butt. She slowly squeezed a butt cheek in each of her tiny hands. '...for the next time mom isn't home.'

Tim went from scared stiff to melting to stiff all over but in a different part of his body in seconds. As much as he wanted to take Cassie up on the offer, he really had promised his mom to be home early. And with the test having gone so poorly he didn't really have much of a choice.

'Someone likes that idea a lot, huh?' with Cassie as close as she was to him, it was a no-brainer that she'd feel his boner through his jeans. 'Guess I'll owe you for that one.' She chuckled as she let go of him.