A Jock in the Machine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think he really likes them, Mom.' Cassie giggled. The principal heard her but it wasn't enough to snap him out of his trance. The monstrous cocks he was gripping were still getting bigger. There was just no end to them.

'Oh, I know he likes them, dear.' Lara turned towards Cassie and gave her a wink. 'His wife told me all about him.'

That one was more than enough to snap the principal from his trance. In a bout of surprise he yanked his hands away from the now swollen beyond all belief cocks distending the two women's pants.

'My wife?' he almost yelled out in disbelief. Oh no, he knew exactly what that meant.

'Yeah, his wife?' Cassie cocked an eyebrow at her mom. The last time they'd met his wife had been the previous night, where Lara had done a whole lot of fucking and barely any talking.

'Yup, called her immediately after your principal here gave rung me up for this meeting.' Lara replied. Cassie's eyes grew wider at the response.

'You called her? Why? What for?' Cassie was completely lost. The last thing she remembered of Eric's mom was her splayed out on the couch covered head to toe in her mom's overly potent jizz.

'Oh, honey, don't make that face.' Lara laughed as she saw her daughter's pout. 'We talked it out last night. She really wanted to apologize to you in person but you just fell asleep.'

'Apologize?'

'Yes, dear, apologize. Stop being so shocked now, will you? We have other people to worry about right now.' Lara reached behind her head to untie her hair, letting the long flowing locks of dark auburn fall down her shoulders and midway down her back.

Principal Clavone hadn't moved a muscle while Cassie and her mom talked. He heard the two discussing his wife, the previous night and him. His eyes darted between the obscenely fat logs of meat constrained by clothes that were never designed to endure such pressure. Both Cassie and Lara's cocks looked ready to completely burst out at him.

'Sorry for that interruption, Mr Clavone.' Lara returned to addressing the principal. Her sultry tone was making her intentions and plans for him very obvious. She came in closer, making sure the desk was no longer obstructing his view of her cock. The gasp he let out as he saw her fully flared cockhead sticking out of her jeans was all she wanted to hear. 'As I was saying, your wife told me everything about you.

Lara squeezed her cock with her left hand, making it bulge out even more. The veins on the gigantic shaft were so big they could clearly be seen even through her jeans.

'She told me how she got home last night, half covered in my dried out cum.' Lara's cockhead let out a large drop of precum. It was more like a stream than a drop, leaving a noticeable wet patch on the office floor.

'She told me how she explained every single thing I did to her last night.' Next to the two, Cassie was getting hotter by the minute at the sight of her mom tormenting her principal. If her yoga pants hadn't been as elastic as they were, they would have snapped by the incessant throbbing of her huge erection.

'And she told me just how much you jerked yourself off when she was telling you that.' Cassie couldn't handle it. She moved over to the other side of the desk, joining her mom in ever so slightly inching towards the principal, making sure their cocks were all he could see.

'You like that, don't you, Mr. Clavone?' Lara accentuated her question with another squeeze of her cock. She wanted him to know exactly what "that" was. 'You like the thought of your dear wife getting ravaged by someone much, much superior than yourself?'

The principal didn't respond. The two enormous, throbbing bulges were almost at his face. He gulped.

'I asked you a question, Mr Clavone.'

Another big gulp. This time the principal's lips parted. For a moment he couldn't respond, his mouth far too dry.

'Y-yes.' finally came the only word he'd spoken in a long time. It was accompanied by a look of defeat and humiliation taking over his entire face. He slouched back in his chair.

'Good.' Lara chuckled. 'Get your hands back where they belong.' she ordered him. There was no playfulness or sultriness in her tone anymore. This was a command.

With a slow tempo, the principal lifted his shaking hands and placed them back on the two women's crotches. The pants covered cocks had gotten so obscene he couldn't even grip them properly. And even through the fabrics he could feel the insane heat coming from them.

Lara didn't wait any further. She knew she had him completely subservient to all her requests. She turned just a tiny bit around to face the desk. Second drawer from the top, just as Jane had said. She opened it, rummaged for just a bit and found exactly what she was looking for: a large, half-full bottle of lube.

The principal's eyes went wide.

'How did you-'

'I told you, your wife told me everything...' Lara chuckled. He still had some will left to respond to her. Good. But not for long. 'Cupcake.'

If the principal's eyes had been wide before, now they were about to pop out of their sockets. That was the safeword. If his wife had told them that, then... Oh, God, that throb!

'Clean out your desk.' Lara ordered him.

'I... I can't, I've got work on-' He couldn't finish before once again Lara interrupted him. He could've sworn her cock had gotten bigger when he declined her.

'That's so cute! You think you have a choice!' Lara was hoping he'd still have some fight left in him. It would have just made what she was about to do even better.

Lara moved away from the principal, returning to her seat on the opposite site of the desk. Mr Clavone's hand remained glued to her crotch for as long as it could but eventually she got too far out of reach. Still, Cassie's yoga pants covered cock was still in his other hand. He didn't even realize that he had begun slowly stroking it. Lara didn't take a seat. Instead, she unbuckled her belt, then unbuttoned her jeans. The sound of the button coming undone made the principal's heart skip a beat.

Lara deftly undid her zipper and bent forward, making sure her voluptuous tits covered the principal's entire field of view. She wanted the reveal to be all the more galvanizing. Her jeans fell to her knees, then her ankles. Her constrained erection jumped out, relieved to finally be free of its much-too-tight prison. It smacked heavily against her tits. If they weren't so big, the principal would definitely have seen her gushing head. She kicked her jeans off, and, without breaking eye contact, straightened her posture. The principal's eyes were glued to hers until he heard a loud crashing sound from his desk. He almost feared looking down. He did so anyway.

Lara had slammed her monolithic pillar of cock on the desk. The principal gulped. He'd been feeling it between his fingers for the past five or so minutes but seeing it fully out was a whole other story. It was immense - the girth alone was much bigger than his own forearm, and his forearm was anything but small. It was massive. As Lara moved closer to the desk he saw just how massive: it reached all the way over the desk. It was monstrous. The wide, flared head itself might have been longer than his entire dick, and it was dripping more precum than he'd ever hope to cum. It was... gorgeous.

'Work, you said?' Lara broke his trance. He had to hear what she had to say. It was his new duty. 'Is this your work?' She looked down on the desk, where a stack of documents lay precariously close to her jutting cock.

'Y-yes.'

'Let me help you with it.' Lara grinned as she repositioned her cock.

The principal could barely believe it, she was moving the massive beast with such ease. It looked so heavy yet she made it seem like it was featherlight. Lara's purple mushroom head landed right on top of the stack of documents with a thud. She took one hand from the base of her pillar and brought it up to just under her cockhead. And then she squeezed. An insane amount of precum almost gushed out from her slit. It was thick and cloudy, and very tantalizing. It flowed all over the stack of documents, covering them fully in spunk, soaking all the way through to the cold hard surface of the desk below.

'There. Your work is all done. Now it's time for your other duties.' Lara chuckled as she raised her cock off the ruined documents. She set it just beside them. 'Watch.' she ordered as she once again gripped the base of her shaft with both hands. And then she moved to the right, swinging her heavy junk like a thick fleshy baseball bat. In one powerful swing, her oversized cock cleared half the desk, knocking everything that was previously on it: pens, documents, the principal's nameplate - on the ground. 'Cassie, honey, why don't you help me clear the rest?'

Cassie nodded, not that the principal could see. She moved over to her mom, almost having to pry herself away from the principal's hand as it was seemingly magnetically stuck to her throbbing meat. Cassie didn't bend over as she lowered her yoga pants. She wanted the principal to fully see the force with which her girl cock sprang out from its confines. And did it ever. The moment the elastic band of her pants finally slipped off her engorged cockhead, the entire shaft catapulted upwards, smacking Cassie's tits. The feeling of her fuzzy sweater on her erection was amazing and a large gushing stream of precum pulsed out of her slit.

Before the principal could even swallow, Cassie had also plopped her gigantic slab of meat next to her mom's. It was almost as big, the thickness virtually the same, but just a couple inches shorter. It still reached all the way over the desk, leaving a sticky trail of spunk over it. Then he saw Cassie's hands move to the base of her titanic pillar and he knew what she was about to do.

'Wait! My compu-' the principal tried to protest but it was too late. Cassie heaved her colossal prick with all her might, swinging it to the left to clear the rest of the desk. Just like before, everything that had been on it crashed into the floor below. Including the principal's laptop. It fell on its side, screen and body getting detached as it broke.

'Come now, Mr Clavone.' Lara pitched in, her voice just as commanding as before, even if she was trying to sound sultry. Or maybe the principal was so enraptured that he could only hear commands and nothing more. 'You have more important things to worry about than that little laptop of yours.'

The principal had been staring at his broken laptop, thinking for a brief moment of all the work he'd just lost. Lara's voice snapped him out of his trance and immediately brought him to a completely new one as he took his gaze up to meet the two women in front of him. Both were stunning. Cassie had been making heads turn around school the whole week. Her mother just added more to it. They could've passed as twins, if not for the five inches of height her mother had on her. In fact, Lara seemed to add just a bit more size where it really mattered compared to Cassie's already beyond gorgeous physique. Double K's to her daughter's Double H's. An even pumper butt. And two full inches where it most mattered, and where the principal's eyes were glued to: her cock.

'Pants off.'

The principal didn't respond. He didn't even think about what was just requested of him. His body was already doing it. Without taking his eyes off the immense pillars of cockmeat before them, only darting from one cock to the other, he got up and took his trousers off, along with his underwear. He stood bottomless before the two women. His painfully erect 4 inch penis bobbing with excitement. He had been right earlier: Lara's cockhead was longer than his entire manhood. Even Cassie's was. There wasn't even a comparison between his endowment and theirs. The two were goddesses of cock, and he was just there to be their slave.

'Get on the desk. On your back, ass my way.' Lara commanded. He kicked off his pants and instinctively got up on the desk as ordered. There was no thought going through his head anymore. Only obedience. He positioned himself as instructed and watched as the two women moved around him. Lara ended up between his legs. Her mammoth cock dropped on top of him, completely hiding his own tiny erection with its voluptuous size. The heat, thickness and size was almost enough to throw him over the edge. He looked down at her, only to come face to face with the swollen purple cockhead that had come up nearly up to his ribs. And then suddenly his vision was obstructed.

While the principal had been so focused on Lara's titanic junk, Cassie had moved behind his head and was now slowly sliding her own behemoth of a cock down his body. It covered his forehead first, then his eyes, then his nose and lips. All of his senses were now completely taken over by her cock as it continued lower, leaving a sticky trail of precum wherever it went. All the principal could do was savor the moment, as all he could see, smell, taste and hear was her cock. And it all felt amazing.

His vision obstructed by Cassie's beast, the principal couldn't see how far down his body she'd slid. He only felt her stop once her heavy sack touched the top of his head. He could feel her nuts churning, growing ever fuller by the second. He heard a giggle from somewhere but couldn't distinguish which one of his goddesses was making the noise.

Suddenly, the two monstrous slabs of meat began pulling back, until they were no longer touching any part of his body. He looked down only to see the insane amount of precum the two had covered him in. He looked like a glazed donut with all the spunk that was clinging to his muscular body.

'Move up a bit. Head over the edge.' This time the command came from Cassie. The principal obeyed it regardless. He pushed himself up just a bit until his head fell backwards over the edge of the desk. In doing so his eyes were met with the stunning vision of Cassie's swollen beyond-fist sized head. And it was getting closer.

'Good.' Cassie sighed. 'Now open your mouth.' She giggled when she saw her principal so eagerly follow her instructions. He had been easier than even his son.

Cassie's cockhead reached the principal's lips. 'Kiss.' she instructed him. And so he did, earning a throb and a large dollop of precum to taste. It was like nectar. 'Open.' came the next command. And he did it once again without hesitation. The head entered his mouth slowly. It filled his cheeks to capacity, and the heat and strong taste overwhelmed his senses. His tongue began running wild over as much of the massive invading tip as it could. It was such a tight fit that there was barely any room to maneuver, but he tried his best anyway.

And then Cassie pushed. Her cockhead went deeper. It hit the opening to his throat and passed straight through. If there was a gag reflex, or some involuntary spasm to tighten it up, Cassie's cock broke straight past them like a battering ram through a gate. The principal's throat bulged out to accommodate her plunging stiffness. She caressed the bulge with her hand as she pushed even more of her cock inside. Just past the halfway mark, the principal retched beneath her, and she slowly pulled back out till she was only in his mouth.

'Mmm, that won't do at all, sir.' Cassie gave a sigh of disappointment. The sound reached the principal's ears far below her, and it made his heart sink. He was disappointing them. 'You have to take the whole thing in, and you barely managed half.' HALF?! He thought he'd die from the massive shaft and it was only half of it?! 'Perhaps you're thinking too much about it. How about you distract him a bit, mom?'

'So impatient, dear. I'm not done lubing up yet.' The principal's eyes bugged out. It was coming. Cassie pushed her mammoth cock just as he was about to try and protest, placating him. 'But I can't say no to my little girl, can I?'

Suddenly, the principal felt a cold liquid pour over his ass. Lube. It had to be. Two strong yet gentle hands grabbed hold of his ankles and lifted his legs in the air. Then a fist touched his anal entrance. At least he wished it was a fist. A fist would've been much easier to take. But the heat, the sponginess, the liquid drooling from it made sure he knew exactly what it was. And it was starting to push forward.

Lara pushed forward again. The tiny little rosebud of her daughter's principal still refused to give way. She'd hoped it would be an easier entrance. She moved her hands from Mr Clavone's ankles to his butt cheeks. Much to her delight, he kept his legs in the air once she let go. He was just as submissive as his wife had said. Grabbing a handful of muscular cheek each, her hands pushed outwards, stretching out his tiny hole. It was still far too small compared to her mighty cockhead, but it was at least no longer sealed shut. She pushed herself against it once more, and this time she popped in.

The principal's eyes watered immediately. It was like he had just been impaled on a spear. The pain was indescribable. It burned. It stretched. He wanted to scream. He opened his mouth and throat further than he'd ever done before from the overwhelming torture. But instead of allowing him to scream, it allowed Cassie's cock to sink further inside him.

In one full swing, Cassie hilted her entire colossus of a cock inside her principal's throat. Her mom had done her a great favor. With the principal's senses being fully focused on her mom's monster violating his ass, Cassie had managed to stuff his other entrance with her entire length. Her massive balls slapped across his forehead as she bottomed out, the long thick shaft filling his entire throat and ending up inside his stomach.

'Oh my God, mom!' Cassie giggled. 'His mustache feels so good on my balls! It tickles so much!.'

'Glad you like it, honey. Now it's my turn.' Lara smiled as she once again took hold of the principal's ankles. She steadied herself and pushed forward mercilessly, inserting a full foot of her gargantuan prick inside Mr Clavone's way too tight of an ass. The second her bulbous cockhead had grazed his prostate, and by graze that meant she completely smashed it, the principal had tensed up and shot his meager load over his shirt.

'Oh my, mom, he really seems to like your cock. I wonder if he'll cum again if you push the other half in!' No. Way. The other half? That was only half?! It felt like it was in his guts already!

'Well, we'll have to find out won't we, dear?' Lara giggled. She lowered her hands to the professor's waist and she clamped down on it. 'Cassie, honey, could you be a dear and make some room for mommy?'

'Sure mom!' The two didn't sound like they were in the middle of absolutely destroying a man on their colossal cocks. It sounded much more like they were having breakfast, or lunch. Like something they did every day, which unbeknownst to the principal that was currently being destroyed, wasn't far from the truth.

He felt the cock distending his throat slowly move back. It coated his walls with yet more thick precum. It was a shame he couldn't taste it.

'That's enough, honey. Now, Mr Clavone, take this!' The principal didn't have time to process what he'd just heard. Lara lunged forward with all her might, impaling him on two feet of immensely thick and inhumanly hard cock. The giant slab of meat which felt more as if it was made of diamond surged through his body, rearranging his insides to fit it like a glove. The massive cockhead made a visible bulge in his muscular abdomen, distending it grotesquely. He couldn't see any of that of course. But he felt it. He felt every single inch. Every single throb. Every single vein. It was more than enough for him to shoot yet another meager load. Two drizzles, for it was criminal to call them cumshots, of cum in less than a minute. He'd never done anything like it before. And he was still hard. Not that it mattered. His puny little penis was nothing compared to the two titanic spectacles of cockmeat that were plugging his holes.