A Jock in the Machine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as quickly as she had entered him, Lara withdrew her colossus. At the same time, in perfect unison, Cassie pushed herself back in, blocking his airways, her powerful nuts slapping his eyes. The sight of them coming closer was frightening. Like watching a fist fly at you when you have no way to dodge it. Then she pulled out and immediately he felt the pressure on his prostate return as Lara invaded his backside once again.

Lara and Cassie continued spit-roasting the principal as they steadily ramped up their speed. They timed their thrusts masterfully, one sheathing fully in as the other dislodged. Below them the principal squirmed as his brain frantically tried to send pain signals, but his body only received pleasure. As their speed increased, the desk began rocking back and forth faster and faster until it was like an out of control pendulum. For a good ten minutes, which to the principal felt like hours, the two rocked his body on their shafts, the only sounds audible in the room being the slapping of hips against hips, balls against face and the strained creaking of the desk.

'Cassie, dear...' Lara said as she pulled her cock out to the very tip for what could easily have been the thousandth time. 'Why don't we show your principal just how much he has to deal with?'

Cassie didn't respond. She knew exactly what her mother meant. It was one of their favorite tricks when spit roasting a guy. She pushed her cock in completely, her principal's mustache digging deep into her sack. Her nuts completely blocked off his nostrils. He didn't need air anyway, the scent of her churning balls was more than enough. Lara began pushing herself back in, but this time, Cassie didn't move. Lara inched in her throbbing shaft further and further inside the now perfectly molded guts of the principal. She was getting very close to it now. Just a few more inches...

The principal's eyes flew wide open, even if all he could see was the skin of Cassie's heavy sack. No way had he just felt that.

'Mmm, you really felt it, didn't you, Mr Clavone?' Lara chuckled. She stroked his belly, where her cockhead usually jutted out when she entered him fully. She stroked the massive bulge, but it was different this time. 'That's right!' Lara exclaimed in excitement. There were two bulges. Two massive cockheads bumping against each other. 'My little girl's cock just kissed mine! Isn't it wonderful, Mr Clavone? You're completely filled with our cocks! From one end all the way to the other!'

Cassie and Lara didn't move. They both began rubbing the bulge their touching heads created in the principal's stomach. Rubbing their tips through his skin, the two beastly cockheads touching inside him and covering each other with their precum, it felt amazing for both. And if the principal's dripping dicklet was any indication, it felt even better for him.

The scene was unreal. Two insanely hot women had the muscular principal on his back on his desk and were impaling him on their inhumanly large cocks. If someone were to enter at that point their jaw would drop to the ground.

And then the door flew open.

A rush of shock overcame the three. There was no knock. No indication. They were completely caught with their pants down, literally. No amount of explanation could save the situation.

'Well, well, well...' Wait. All three of them knew that voice. 'I wanted to come and check if you were doing alright...' Jane closed the door behind her and locked it. 'But it seems I shouldn't have worried. Hey Lara.'

Jane's voice was completely unfitting to the situation. She was watching her husband get mercilessly opened up by two gigantic cocks, both of which she'd taken herself the previous day. She should've been anything else, but not casual. Yet there she was, making friendly conversation with Lara while her husband squirmed impaled on her titanic meat.

'Oh, Jane, hi.' Lara responded. This earned her a stare of surprise from her daughter, whose last memory of the two was her mother angrily ravaging the woman over their couch. 'You scared me. Don't you knock?'

'It's my husband's office, Lara, I practically own the place.' Jane moved over to the desk where her husband was still completely impaled on Lara and Cassie's shafts. 'Well, don't stop just because of little old me, I don't want to interrupt anything.'

Mr Clavone's eyes bugged out when he heard his wife saying that. He would have said something if he could, but his entire throat was stuffed to capacity with Cassie's throbbing erection.

'Sure! Don't mind if I do!' Lara chuckled as she heaved her prick out and slammed back in with full force, making the desk move. She once again hit Cassie's cock on the way back in, and this time she hit her so hard she made her daughter recoil back, bullying her cock out of the principal's body, only to replace it with her own.

'Mom!' Cassie cried out in a mixture of pain and surprise.

'What? I'm just-' And just like the previous night, Lara got interrupted by Eric's mom.

'Ah, Cassandra, I'm so glad you're here.' Jane spoke as she moved in closer to Cassie. 'I wanted to talk to you last night but you never came down.' She took Cassie's hand in between her palms. 'I want to apologize to you for what happened in the toilets yesterday. I was under a lot of stress and you were just there with that tantalizing cock all in the...'

The principal couldn't believe what he was hearing. He'd known about Lara fucking his wife like a jackhammer, that much he'd been told. He wasn't told about Cassie however.

'Anyway, I'm really sorry.'

Cassie blinked rapidly a few times in disbelief. After the brutal pounding her mom had given the woman in front of her, the last thing Cassie expected from her was an apology. Yet she was getting one.

'Uhm, it's fine I guess. If my mom is okay with it...' Cassie looked over to see Lara nodding. The talk was weird. She didn't like it. 'I'm, uhh, sorry about your son and...'

The principal suddenly slammed his fists into the cold wooden desk. He squirmed as he was getting impaled over and over on Lara's massive prick. Yet she'd been doing that the entire time, so this wasn't a response to it.

'Jane, you haven't told him, have you?' Lara shot Eric's mom a quizzical look.

'Oh, silly me. Must have been too busy describing what your gorgeous cock did to me.' Jane chuckled as she got on her knees. She saw her husband's head and his overstuffed mouth wrapped around Cassie's monster tool. He looked back at her from the corner of his eye. 'Yes, honey, these two fucked our son. Just like they're fucking you. You should be happy, though. They disciplined Eric much better than you ever have. Now stop thinking about it and enjoy yourself. That's an order.' Her voice was cold, with barely any love or emotion in it. Even Lara's or Cassie's earlier commands hadn't been as cold.

Jane stood back up and faced Cassie once more, who had gotten even more uncomfortable.

'It's fine, dear. You did my son a favor, really. It's such a shame you've got a boyfriend, he could really use a girl like you to rein him in.' With those words, Jane spun around and turned to leave. 'Bye, you three. And please don't break the desk, girls. I like the desk.' She snickered as she unlocked the door and left.

'You hear that, Mr Clavone? She didn't say a thing about breaking you!' Lara flashed the principal a wicked grin, not that he could see it. She bent forward, bringing her hands up to his chest as her voluptuous breasts pressed into him. She then began to plow him rapidly, not taking as much of her cock out as before, but slamming back into him much faster. She could feel his painfully erect penis poking her belly. It felt like a pinkie compared to her behemoth. It just made her cock throb harder at the comparison as she continued railing him.

Yet something wasn't right. Lara looked up to check and sure enough there was it. Her daughter wasn't moving at all. Her gigantic cock only had the head in the principal's mouth and she was keeping it there. A worried, confused look was written all over Cassie's face.

'What's wrong, sweetie?' Lara asked without giving pause to her quick strokes. Her overly swollen ballsack smacked into the hard wood frame of the desk with each thrust, making a sound as if someone was punching it.

'Mom, I... I can't do this anymore.' Cassie stammered out meekly. She sounded like she was about to cry.

'What? Why not?' Lara didn't want to see her little girl cry, but she also wanted really bad to cum. Just another thirty minutes was all she'd need. 'Is it because of Jane? Honey, it's fi-'

'N-no. It's because of...' Cassie's face was becoming redder by the moment. She crossed her arms underneath her breasts. It looked like she was trying to hug herself. 'It's because of Tim.'

'Tim? Why, what's he done?' Lara couldn't believe her ears. Tim had always been such a sweet boy. Surely he wouldn't have done anything to hurt her little girl.

'Nothing! He's done nothing! It's what I've done to him and-' Cassie sobbed. Tears welled up in her eyes.

'What do you mean, dear? What have you done?' Lara was getting more and more concerned with each word that left her daughter's lips.

'I... This...' The first tears started rolling down Cassie's cheeks.

'This? You mean the principal?' It took a second for Lara to figure out exactly what her daughter meant. 'Why is this becoming a problem now? If you've told him about the other times then it should be no-' Cassie looked away. Her face was tomato red with embarrassment. The tears were now a constant stream. And then everything clicked in Lara's head. Oh no. 'Cassie, look at me.' Her sweet motherly tone was quickly disappearing. Cassie didn't turn. 'Cassandra Smith, look at your mother this instant.' It was replaced with a stern, aggressive tone. Amidst her boiling emotions, Lara's thrusts were becoming more irregular, but much harder.

Cassie finally turned to meet her mother's gaze. She felt like Lara was staring past her eyes and into her very being.

'Have you told Tim what you've been doing?' Cassie didn't answer. She tried looking away, but her mother's piercing gaze had her frozen in terror. Down below, her previously vigorously hard cock had begun deflating in shame. It went limp at an alarming pace, quickly popping out of the principal's mouth, as much as he didn't want that. He tried his best to keep the cock in his mouth but alas it eventually escaped him. At least he still had one and OH GOD! It hurt so much! With Cassie's cock in his mouth he'd been too preoccupied to feel the insane burning the friction of Lara's monster was causing inside him. He panted in desperation and let out a loud groan. It was only met with an extra hard thrust from Lara's disproportionately powerful hips, one that slammed her balls so hard into the side of the desk they may as well have dented it.

'Never interrupt me while I'm talking to my daughter again!' Lara shouted at the principal. It was the first time he'd heard her angry, and it scared him. His wife had described it to him, but hearing it live was a much more terrifying experience. He gritted his teeth as he tried to stay quiet despite the overwhelming anal assault he was experiencing.

'I asked, have you told Tim what you've been up to?' Lara returned her focus to Cassie, who had hoped maybe she'd forgotten. 'Like you told me that you had two days ago. Answer me.'

'N-no...' Cassie began. She wanted to explain herself someway, but she couldn't find the words. Even if she could, she wouldn't have had time as she felt a sudden burning pain on her left cheek. The sound of the forceful, angry slap followed soon after.

Cassie recoiled back in shock and pain. Her mother had reached over the desk and slapped her with all the strength she had. Cassie couldn't remember the last time her mom had slapped her. The tears that were falling from her eyes suddenly stopped. They welled up further in her eyes but dared not fall anymore. Covering her cheek with her own hand, Cassie stared at her mother.

'That was for lying to me. And to Tim. Especially to him.' There wasn't even a single hint of remorse in Lara's voice. She had meant that slap. 'He doesn't know anything, does he?'

Cassie didn't respond. She was scared she'd be hit again. Still, she shook her head as she was even more scared of what her mom would do her if she didn't answer.

'Relax. I'm not going to hit you again.' Lara said as she saw the apprehension in her daughter's stance. Her thrusting got slower, pulling more of her cock out then slamming back in. Even amidst the entire situation with Cassie she was determined to relieve herself. And now she was going to need it even more than ever.

'What do I do?' Cassie finally asked, her voice quiet, almost too scared to ask.

'Why are you asking me?' Lara didn't even look back at her anymore. At least when not looking at her daughter she was only disappointed. When she looked at her she got angry. She didn't want to be angry at her.

'Because you always know what to do and-'

'And I told you what to do!' Lara snapped back raising her head to meet her daughter's gaze. If Cassie's eyes hadn't been filled up with tears she would have seen her mother's eyes welling up as well. She didn't. 'And you didn't listen at all. And now it's too late...'

Cassie's heart sank. 'No, it can't be too late! I'll tell him no-'

'No. You won't.' Lara sighed, turning back to focus on the principal's pained face as he struggled not to make a single sound. She wanted desperately to just focus on pounding him and forget everything else. But she couldn't. Not when her daughter was right there. 'One he would've handled. But you've fucked six people in less than a week behind his back. You were so scared you'd hurt him that you didn't realize you were doing it already.'

'Mom, I...' Cassie's tears began running down her cheeks again. She couldn't take in breaths regularly anymore as she began sobbing.

'Go.' Her mom said with a much quieter tone than before. A tear rolled off the edge of her eye and landed on the principal's shirt. She began slamming into him with all her might, venting out all her frustrations on his already overly abused ass.

'What?' Cassie asked in between her sobs.

'Leave us.' Lara replied. She didn't like repeating herself, and that made her pump the principal even faster. Her crotch was slamming into his poor balls like a paddle. 'Go back to class. Don't tell Tim anything. You're good at that, at least.' Another tear fell onto the principal's shirt. He gritted his teeth as he felt the massive piece of cock that was spearing his guts get thicker, spreading his already stretched out hole even further. 'When school ends come home immediately. Until I figure something out, you're grounded.'

Lara's grip on the principal's hips tightened. Her nails dug painfully into his skin. Her thrusts became erratic. All her frustration and anger had thrown her over the edge earlier than she expected. She was just about ready to fill him up.

'Mom, I...'

'I said-' Lara's thrusts became harder than ever before. Her ballsack repeatedly slammed into the cold wooden surface on the side of the desk. She could feel her powerful load slowly making its way up her chute. Below her, the principal was in far too much pain. Where he'd thought she was going at a hundred before, it was more like a thousand now. He couldn't take it. He wanted her to stop.

'Cupca-' The word came out of his lips almost involuntarily. That was the safeword. His wife would stop when he said it. Lara was not his wife. He looked up at her in fear when he realized what he'd just done. He only managed to get a brief glimpse of her rage filled eyes before he felt her pull her ginormous cock all the way out until only the massive head was still inside him.

'I TOLD YOU NEVER TO INTERRUPT ME WHILE I'M TALKING TO MY DAUGHTER!' Lara shouted out at the top of her lungs. All the frustration, all the anger, all the sadness, every emotion from the past few minutes she put into her final push. She heaved her behemoth of a cock and slammed it all the way in, spearing the principal with such might that she punched out all the air from his lungs. Her massive churning sack hit the side of the desk like a freight train. The sound resonated around the room. It was too much for the desk to endure.

Just as Lara's first shot flooded the principal's insides, a loud creak came from beneath them. Then a snap. And then a crumble. The desk collapsed under them as the side wall of it split in half from the force of Lara's colossal balls. The two fell forward together, Lara's inhumanly turgid cock pulsing what seemed like gallons of fresh hot jizz inside him. His belly had already swollen to accommodate the copious amounts of sperm, but it was quickly reaching its limits. Before he knew it, the principal felt an unending torrent of seed burst its way up his throat and into his mouth. The pressure behind it was immense - it felt like it would knock his teeth out. There was no way he could hold it in and so he opened his mouth.

With a fresh way out, Lara's thick jizz poured out of the principal's mouth. Or rather it shot out. With his head still angled backwards Mr Clavone could clearly see as the massive gushing stream of cum impacted the wall behind him, over two feet away. When it died down it covered his entire face and he could no longer see it. It seeped into his nostrils as another just as forceful shot followed it. And then another. The puddle at the base of the wall was turning into a lake. Then came Lara's final shot. It drizzled everywhere from his mouth, covering him in her thick juice and making sure he was filled up fully.

Not waiting a single second for either of them to recover, Lara pulled out and let the principal fall down onto the destroyed debris of the desk. A waterfall of white viscous spunk rushed out of his ass. Lara didn't care. She moved over to pick up her jeans before the puddle reached them. As she bent over to put them on, she turned around and finally noticed: Cassie had already left.

----------------

Cassie stood by the school doors as she looked outside. The rain was pouring down. There was no way she could get home in such weather. She'd have to wait for it to let off before she left and hope her mother wouldn't be too pissed at her.

She wouldn't have had any trouble waiting for the rain to stop if she had been alone, just her and her stuffed to capacity with worries and fears head. But she wasn't. The object of said stuffing was right there next to her. She looked over to Tim and how peaceful he looked. How sweet, how pure. And she was next to him, trying desperately to hold everything in like she'd done far too much far too often.

The schoolday had come and gone quickly. Despite Cassie's wishes to just shut herself off from the world, she didn't want to make Tim worry about her. She'd already done enough to hurt him, she hadn't wanted to make him even more worried. So every break, as per usual, the two met. But the meetings were far less raunchy than usual. That's what the meeting with the principal was about, Cassie had excused herself. It wasn't a lie technically, just not the whole truth. Just like everything she'd told Tim before.

Tim had no clue what was going on through Cassie's head but he still enjoyed being with her even if it's just feeling her close to him. He was being far too sweet, and Cassie was beginning to hate herself even more with each break. It all culminated with them waiting for the rain to end together.

Cassie turned over to face him. She had to tell him. Better to let it all out now, hurt him and drive him away than continue lying to him and hurt him even more in the future. She'd lose him forever but at least he wouldn't suffer as much. She had to tell him.