A Jock in the Machine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When did you make this?' Lara turned to Eric. The color had completely drained from his face. He had counted on the message just placating everyone. It had had the exact opposite effect. And his plan was quickly crumbling with it.

'He hasn't been home today, Lara.' Of all the people to speak up, his mom was the last one Eric expected. And she was screwing things up for him even more!

'Oh? Then how did you make this? Answer me!' The last part was shouted. Yelled. Roared even. If Eric had been afraid before, he was shaking now. Yet he refused to answer the question. As long as they didn't find out anything he'd be fine.

'Honey, maybe we shouldn't shou-' Eric's dad tried to at the very least calm things down. It didn't work.

'Shut up, James.' Jane snarled at her husband. 'This is your fault for not disciplining our son when you need to. Now, son, you will tell us how this message was made, or I'm taking away your car keys. And your allowance. And the internet. Am. I. Clear.'

Eric had no out left. He had to say it. He needed that car. And the money. What would people say if they saw him riding the school bus? He'd never live it down.

'I, uh, I recorded it when we met in the toilets in school today.' He hoped that would be enough.

'And then what? I know the message is edited, so how did you do it?' It wasn't enough. Lara wasn't letting go.

'I didn't edit it, okay! I, uh, made someone do it for me.' Please, that had to be enough for them.

'Made someone? Who?' Fuck.

'A kid from a few grades down, uhh, Oliver I think or something like tha-'

'Oliver? Oli?!' Cassie nearly lunged up from the stairs. The tears had almost dried out. 'Mom! That's Terry's little brother! The one that found Tim! Terry called me earlier, said his brother was depressed again and refusing to come out of his room and...' The gears turned in Cassie's head. And then they fell into place. 'You "made" him edit your message? You fucking bullied a little kid to the point he won't come out of his room! I'm going to-'

Cassie lunged at Eric. If she wanted to hurt him before, it paled to what she wanted to do to him right now. But she didn't get close, as her mom's arms grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back.

'Honey, no.' She said sternly. 'Let me deal with him. You have more important things to do.'

'Like what? There's nothing else I have to-'

'You have a boy to catch, dear. And a lot of explaining to do.'

Cassie stopped squirming in her mother's arms. Lara took it as a good sign and let her go. As she looked down, she could see her daughter tearing up again.

'Mom, I-'

'Cassie, go. Now.'

Cassie wiped the tears off with her arm.

'Thank you.' She didn't say another word as she bolted out the door, hoping against all reason that she might catch Tim in time and somehow fix everything.

Back in the house, Lara's attention fell back to Eric. She wanted to tear him apart for everything he'd done to harm both her daughter and Tim. But she couldn't. After all, his parents were also there. She'd just have to find some other way of driving home the point.

'Well, well, you do understand I can't let this slide, don't you?' She said, driving a cold, merciless gaze directly past Eric's eyes and into his very being. He could only gulp. 'I'll have to make sure you never bot-'

'I'm sorry, Lara, but I have to stop you there/' Jane interrupted her. She had been patiently listening, and even though she was beyond disappointed in Eric, he was still her son. 'You're talking about my son. I can't let you do anything to him.'

'Oh, and what am I supposed to do then? Just let him off the hook?' Lara said, annoyed at the turn of events. She definitely wanted to punish him somehow. But more than her own desires, she owed it to Cassie. And to Tim.

'I assure you, I will discipline him myself. What he did is inexcusable, but I won't let anyone harm him for it. Even you.'

The two women stared at each other for a few brief moments. This would be the deciding event for the night. Besides them, Eric and his dad could only stay still and silent.

Lara knew Jane wouldn't budge. As much as she was annoyed by Eric's mom, she understood her. She'd be the same with Cassie after all. But she was going to get her revenge, one way or another. She just had to... Bingo. The idea forced its way into Lara's mind so quickly it was almost a wonder how she hadn't thought of it earlier. She'd thought of punishing Eric by fucking what's left of his brains out almost on the spot. But now she realized, that that wouldn't be punishment at all. He'd barged into their house begging for it to begin with. That would only be a reward for him. No, she needed to do the opposite. Deny him what he wanted. Better yet, show him what he can't have. What he'll never have again.

'Harm? I'm not going to harm him, Jane.' Lara said as she began slowly walking over to Eric's mom. 'But I do have to punish him.'

'Out of the question. I won't back down on this, so don't test me.'

'Oh, come on, I'm certain you'll enjoy the punishment I have in mind.' Lara smirked. Eric's dad's eyes went wide. Unlike his wife, who was far too preoccupied in her stubborn refusal to notice, he understood full well her tone of voice. Sultriness. Lust. That could only mean...

'Not going to happen. I don't...'

Pop. A low but very familiar sound caught Jane's attention. Her eyes veered down towards the source of it.

'Care what...'

Lara had undone her belt and was slowly bringing her fingers to the button of her jeans.

'You're thinking...'

The button popped loose. And then the zipper. And then the jeans slid down. The entire time Jane was mesmerized by the sight. And she wasn't the only one. The entire Clavone family watched with bated breath as Lara's smooth legs came into view. But more important was what was between them.

'Told you you'd enjoy the punishment.'

Lara's words managed to snap Jane out of her trance. The men in the room were stuck in it firmly however. Eric's mom managed to tear her eyes away from the rapidly expanding length between Lara's legs for just long enough to look up. Her eyes caught the sultry gaze in front of them for just a split second before Lara wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in, planting her lips on Jane's and forcing her tongue in her mouth.

It wasn't a long kiss. Nor was it really passionate. But it was purposeful. Lara had set herself a goal in mind, and was going to accomplish it. A shame really, she thought. She'd planned to spend quite a pleasurable night with the Clavones, but now she was going to use them to punish their son. They'd still enjoy it, of course, but she might just need to pay them back somehow. But that was for another time.

Jane's resistance to the kiss was nonexistent. Even if she'd tried, Lara had proven times before that she had the much more experienced mouth. So Jane resorted to just letting herself go, and enjoy the moment. It didn't last however, as Lara pulled back almost as swiftly as she'd moved in. Jane tried to protest, but just as she managed to open her eyes and part her lips, she felt it: the familiar thickness and length sawing slowly back and forth between her legs. She twisted her head back and saw just what she expected - Lara's monster dong had already reached full size, more than a foot of girlmeat sticking out behind her. Mesmerized by the huge thing as she was, out of the corner of her eye Jane could still see her husband frozen in place, no doubt entranced by the same sight as she was. She knew he was thinking the same thing she was. The bulging boner in his pants and the large wet patch in hers made sure that everyone would know what they were thinking.

And once again, Lara demonstrated her uncanny ability to pull away at the worst possible moment. Both of Eric's parents had their eyes stuck firmly to Lara's tool as it disappeared rapidly from between Jane's thighs. They weren't the only ones. Still stuck firmly in place in a combination of fear and anxious lust, Eric also followed the humongous prick as it moved between his mom's legs.

'Strip, both of you.' Lara ordered the couple. She'd developed quite the uncommon understanding with the pair. In daily life, they were friends, nothing more. But, whenever she wished it to actually join the two in the bedroom, friendship was out the window. She was the dominant one, and they her servants. They didn't seem to mind at all. For all their upfront toughness, both Jane and James were natural subs in bed, and that suited Lara perfectly.

'W-wait, here? We can't do it here!' Uncharacteristically for himself, James actually spoke up in front of Lara. Of the two, he was the more submissive one, usually executing orders without hesitation. After all, he'd been on the receiving end of Lara's wrath when her orders weren't followed. He still hadn't managed to find a new desk.

'Oh, we certainly can. And we are.' Lara smirked. It was cute, almost. They both thought they had a say in things. This may have not been their bedroom, but they were about to find out, Lara couldn't be contained in a single room.

'But, our son is right there! Can't we...' Jane added, though she was stopped in her words by Lara.

'It's happening right here, right now, or never again. Understood?'

Both of Eric's parents nodded in unison, without even looking at each other. Even Eric himself nodded, almost subconsciously.

'Good. I'll be back in a moment. When I get back, I want both of you naked.'

And with that, Lara turned around, and much like her daughter earlier, went down into the basement. While she was down there, doing only she knew what thing, the Clavone family were left to themselves in the living room. Not one of them spoke a word. Both Eric's mom and his dad swiftly began taking off their clothes, even as their son watched them. His mom's usual peeve for folding everything neatly was nowhere to be seen - she threw her clothes off in a hurried frenzy, throwing her business suit in different directions until she was completely nude, save for her fishnet stockings. Behind her, his father had gotten a little tied up in taking off his shirt in such a rush. In desperation, he grabbed a handful of fabric in each hand and completely tore it off. Eric recognized that shirt, one of his father's finest, and most expensive ones. And now it lay in tatters around his dad's feet. If Eric had done that to it, he had no doubt he'd probably get disowned.

Just as the disclothement finished, Lara came back up. She'd had a wardrobe change of her own. But instead of going commando like she'd ordered the Clavones, she'd changed into a skintight latex bodysuit that covered her neck to toe. There were only two points were any of her skin showed: Her head, and her other head way down below. As usual, the entire family were instantly drawn to the meat between her legs, completely ignoring the amazing form the bodysuit gave her. Not that she didn't look stunning to begin with, but shoving that much curvature into such a piece of clothing made her seem almost unreal. She slowly walked over to Eric, the clank of her heels the only sound heard around the room.

'Now, boy, I hope you're ready for this.' She said as she kneeled down beside him. She took both of his arms and put them behind his back. 'This is the closest you're ever going to get to me, or my daughter, ever again.' Oh God, the tip of her cock was reaching past her knee! Eric just needed to scooch just a bit forward and... Snap! What? 'There we go. Just to make sure you don't move. Or touch anything.' In his cock-drunk haze, Eric had completely failed to notice what Lara had done behind his back: She'd cuffed both his arms and legs! And what was worse, she'd cuffed them together, wrapping him up like a present. One tied with a metal chain. He opened his mouth to protest, but that was his next mistake. 'Mmm perfect, you already know what I want you to do.' Lara said as she fastened the ballgag in place. The first part of his punishment was ready.

Standing up again, Lara turned towards Eric's parents. They'd done exactly as she'd told them. Good. That meant the fun could start. The duo looked so pure, completely naked in her living room. Stripped down fully and without a facade of attitude and arrogance, even Lara had to admit they looked hot. And her body agreed with her, as her dick throbbed and let out a small trickle of precum. With how big her equipment was, a small trickle was several times larger than most men's entire load.

She took her time walking over to the pair. As she came closer, the two finally noticed something else other than her mesmerizing cock. She looked much taller than before. Putting on black leather platform heels that were over a foot tall tended to do that to a person. Whereas before Jane was about half a head taller than Lara, now she found that she had to arch her head back to look in her eyes.

Lara didn't speak a word. She didn't really need to. She could do whatever she wanted to the two, and neither would object. Knowing that, the moment she reached them she took Jane's arms and made her wrap them around her neck. The two were now almost hugging. It would've been cute, if not for the throbbingly hard monster of a cock that stuck out between Jane's legs. But this time, Lara wouldn't just stop with humping her thighs. Squatting down a tiny bit so she could get a better grip, she grabbed Jane, one asscheek in each hand and lifted her up. Despite being quite tall, she was very lean, and it took no effort for Lara to pick her up.

As Jane was lifted off the ground, she instinctively moved her legs up so that they wrapped around Lara's back. The entire time the two didn't break eye contact. Freed from the prison that were Jane's thighs, Lara's dick bobbed and flexed, eager for a hole to conquer. The trickle of precum had turned into a ceaseless stream, flowing completely down to the floor. It took one good flex from Lara to get her beast to angle up and the fat purple head to plop onto the opening to Jane's ass. Jane gritted her teeth. No matter how many times she'd ever do it, taking such a massive pole inside her butt, especially with no lube, was no easy feat. But she wanted it nevertheless.

Lara, however, had other plans. With her dick firmly in place at Jane's much-too-tight entrance, and the slender legs and arms wrapped around her, she had Eric's mom securely hoisted up. Which meant she could afford to let go of the butt she was holding for just long enough to hook her arms underneath Jane's knees for much better leverage. And also so she could lift her off her tip and reposition her. Jane's eyes went wide when she felt it. She knew Lara would be going in balls deep no matter what, no matter where. But this, this was surely going to be impossible. The closest she'd ever had was Cassie's cock, and it had barely made it in a few inches. But now, Lara was aiming her colossal two foot pillar right at her pussy!

There was no screaming when Lara pushed in. There was no sound of any kind really, other than the obvious slippery entrance. There was no resistance either. For all of Jane's worries, she had been dripping wet the entire time. Combined with Lara's overproduction of precum, it made the initial plunge clean and fast. Not that Jane could really focus on that. She couldn't focus on anything really. Her mind had gone blank. To her credit, she hadn't passed out at least. Not many could say they'd be able to stay conscious after getting impaled fully on a two foot meat pole. Lara had pushed in with all her might, completely breaking past Jane's cervix as if it was made of paper. Jane's inner walls and muscles had been no match for the massive invader as it made its way through them until it finally rested comfortably buried inside her, its outline almost grotesquely bulging out Jane's belly. And still, despite the insane insertion that had taken place and most assuredly completely destroyed Jane's vagina, she was still gushing wet and leaking like a faucet from the small ridges and crannies that Lara's powerful cock couldn't fully plug.

'Come.' Lara was talking to her husband, but Jane heard it as well. And just the command to do so was enough to send her over the edge into orgasm, clutching even tighter to Lara's back. Behind her, her husband had moved in closer. 'On your knees.' On the other side of the room, Eric could do nothing but watch as his parents wordlessly obeyed the much more dominant woman's commands. He should have found the idea of his parents having sex repulsive. But with the addition of Lara to the mix, it was anything but. Hell, he wanted to be there and obey her as well. 'My sack needs cleaning. Get to work.'

James didn't waste any time, diving face-first into Lara's oversized scrotum. He remembered she'd told him and his wife earlier how backed up she was, and now that he was face to face with her balls, he could really see she wasn't joking. They were massive! Each easily as big as his fist, if not bigger. He immediately started licking them all over, making sure not to miss a single point. When Lara shivered, he took it as a sign he was doing a good job. And then, just as he was about to try and pop one into his mouth, he felt something slap him across the forehead, nearly knocking him down. He looked up but couldn't see what it was, his entire vision was blocked.

The insertion of Lara's gargantuan pole had been one thing, but it going back out was a completely different experience. It was enough to bring Jane back to some semblance of lucidity, what with the feeling that her entire insides felt like they were being pulled out of her. They'd been distended so much by the titanic invader that they were simply trying to return to their normal state, but Lara had no plans of letting that happen. She'd gotten about half of her dick out before she slammed it back in, going balls deep once more and knocking Jane back into her cock fueled haze. Getting slammed back down to the hilt on such a specimen was enough to knock someone completely out, and this time it nearly knocked two people out as gravity and Lara's overwhelming strength slammed Jane's body not only to the base of her dick, but also squarely on top of her husband's face.

Lara didn't wait for either of the other two to get acclimated to their situation. If they weren't enjoying it, they'd tell her. Though she wasn't sure if she'd stop even if they did. Without further wait or warning, she began pulling Jane off her dick and slamming her back down rapidly. There was no gradual speed up, no letting her get used to it, nothing. Lara went from zero to a hundred in an instant. It just felt too good to do anything else. Lara rarely got to fuck a pussy. Though a big part of that was that she simply preferred men and anal to it, there was also the part that with her cock being so stupidly huge, it presented some difficulties and dangers for simply trying to fit it all in. But Jane had assured her before that she'd be able to handle it, and she was definitely proving herself here.

Down below, James wasn't slouching off either, alternating between sucking on one massive nut and then the other. Ever since Lara had fucked him, she'd managed to really pull out his submissive side to light, and he had really started acting on it. To be able to take her nuts fully in his mouth when they were so big, so full, without ever grazing them with his teeth was an achievement few could say they'd done.

Both the Clavones had really come far the past week. Lara was strangely proud of how well they were able to service her now. What had started out as her protecting her daughter had now evolved into something much more different. If someone had told Lara she'd be fuck buddies with the parents of the boy that bullied her daughter for almost her entire life, she'd probably have called them insane up until a week ago. But then she'd fucked the two of them, and each had wanted it again. She'd given their offers no thought up until the Saturday, when she had been bored at home while Cassie and Tim were out on their date. A fuck had been only a phone call away, and she'd taken it. And then, when Tim was missing, and she'd needed to blow off some steam and frustration, she'd called them again. And to top it all off, Jane had been instrumental in actually finding Tim. With how much help the two had been, this was now far more than a casual fuck. This was a reward, one that all three of them were definitely enjoying. It almost made her forget about needing to punish their son. Almost.