A Jock in the Machine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Faster.' Jane spoke up. Somehow, despite the unceasing brutal pounding and stretching she was enduring, she had managed to focus enough to actually speak. Now that was a first, no woman before had ever managed to not go fully cock crazy and rambling. She truly was insatiable.

The words brought Lara out of her deep thoughts. She'd completely zoned out, fucking Jane on autopilot. It hadn't been the first time she'd done something like that. To Lara, sex and domination came like second nature - she didn't need to focus on it at all, her body instinctively knew what to do, and how to do it amazingly. Some people sleepwalk, Lara was certain she could probably sleepfuck someone. It was just that easy and familiar to her.

She didn't hesitate to oblige. She'd been going at a very rapid pace up until then, jackhammering Jane into mush. But as Eric's mom had learned, and much to her greatest pleasure, no matter how fast or how hard Lara fucked someone, even if it seemed impossible, she always managed to go just a bit harder, just a bit faster, and just a bit better. And once again, she did so, turning up the pussy-breaking impalement another notch, making Jane's hips begin to blur in their constant motion. Yet it was only Jane that was moving, Lara's own body stood perfectly still. She was barely resisting thrusting her hips and really giving Jane what she wanted, but that would make it difficult for James down below to do his work, and his work was just divine. You'd think her balls were diamonds with the way he was caring for them and polishing them. From all the slapping of his wife's ass, he no doubt had buttcheeks marked on his forehead.

Lara looked back across the room. As much as she was enjoying herself, and she definitely wasn't the only one, she couldn't let herself forget that this whole spectacle had a different purpose: punishment. To her twisted delight, Eric hadn't tried moving or closing his eyes. He was staring at her completely dismantling his parents in every way possible, a painfully hard erection sticking out between his legs, begging to be touched, but no one to touch it. That was the closest he'd ever come to that spectacular dick ever again. That's what Lara had told him. And he knew, and dreaded, that it was true.

Seeing him in such a defeated and accepting state flipped a switch in Lara. It made her feel superior in every way, like she could do anything with the trio and they wouldn't argue against it. But that was not the important part. It got her incredibly hot, and incredibly ready to blow and completely ruin Eric's day. Ordinarily, she'd pull out when fucking women, as with how powerful and virile her cum was, she was certain she'd knock them up immediately. But Jane had told her numerous times when she'd tried to get Lara to fuck her that she'd had her tubes tied, so Lara had nothing to fear. She was going to bust a massive nut inside Eric's mom, then make his dad clean her dick up and mop up any cum that leaked out of his wife. All while Eric watched, wishing desperately to be allowed to join in. Just the thought of doing it was driving Lara wild. She pushed James off her nuts with her foot, then widened her stance just a bit. Just perfect for her to really rail Jane for the last few minu-

SLAM!

Lara stopped in her tracks. The front door had been thrown open and her daughter was now right opposite her, staring her directly in the eyes. She could clearly see the marks where Cassie's tears had flowed and then dried out. They stuck out sorely. But they weren't the only disturbing sight. For starters, she was completely soaking wet. Lara's eyes darted to the still open door for a split second, enough to notice the massive downpour that was happening outside. Just as she did that, a loud thunder cracked, announcing just how bad the weather had been, and just what Cassie had had to go through to get back home.

'Honey, are you-' Lara tried to speak up. And that's when she noticed her daughter's eyes. They weren't teared up or sad. They were narrowed, burning with a mixture of emotions: anger, betrayal and hurt.

'This? This is what's so important?' Cassie spoke up. Her voice was low, but her tone pierced through the silence nevertheless. 'I called you so many times! I needed you! But you were too busy having fun to come help!' The low voice quickly became higher and higher until it gave way to full on shouting. 'I had to stay out in the fucking rain for half an hour hoping you'd pick up but you couldn't even do that! Couldn't even just tell me you have more important things to do than help your own daughter!' If it weren't for the loud rain and thunder outside, Cassie's shouts would have been heard around the entire block.

Lara's grip on Eric's mom came loose as she brought her hands up to her mouth. She'd gotten changed in the basement, which meant that's where her phone was, ringing over and over and over with no one to hear it.

'Honey please, I'm... couldn't Tim's mom driv-' Again, Lara wasn't allowed to finish her sentence. Cassie quickly moved in closer, dragging mud and water over the floor. She was shivering all over.

'Don't you dare bring her into this! She hasn't done anything wrong! She was busy helping her son, like any good mother should!' Cassie's eyes began tearing up again. To everyone in the room it seemed like it was because of all the pent-up things she was releasing. It wasn't. She'd just mentioned Tim, and just the thought of him was enough to get her bawling. 'Unlike you! All you do is give shitty advice and then get angry at the other person when your advice doesn't work! That's not helping! That's wiping your hands clean!'

Lara didn't respond. She couldn't respond. She was being bombarded with things she was never even aware of. She'd made her daughter feel like that all this time and it was finally coming out. Tears began flowing down her cheeks. Lara didn't like crying. She didn't like looking weak in front of others. But even if she tried, there was no stopping these tears.

'Cassandra, please, your mom doesn't des-' Jane spoke up, seeing as Lara wasn't able to. By that time she'd fully dismounted, standing on her own incredibly unsteady legs.

'What do you fucking care? You're just a stupid whore that's only being nice cuz you like her dick!' Cassie retorted, cutting Jane off entirely. Even she had nothing to respond to that. Nor would Cassie have let her if she tried. 'That's all you people are! Whores! You just go about getting whatever you want and you don't care about who you hurt doing so! If it wasn't for your stupid son none of this would have happened!' Cassie's words stabbed into the deepest reaches of anyone they found. But her shouting was getting quieter. Not because it was nearing its end, but because the next part was hurting her even before she'd uttered it. 'He fucked everything up for me! Twice! And now the man I love hates me and he'll never talk to me again!'

'Cassie, honey, Tim doesn't hate yo-' Lara managed to fight through her tears and emotions to try and get her daughter to calm down. Her motherly instinct had kicked in. No matter how bad Lara felt or was, she'd do all she could to make sure Cassie was fine.

'Well then he should! I'm a horrible person! He was nice and loving and understanding and honest and I just broke his heart!' A hiccup interrupted Cassie's speech. She was already struggling for breaths. 'I cheated on him! Then I couldn't tell him! And then he got abducted and raped! All because of me! He didn't deserve that!' Her crying had reached its peak. Cassie was no longer looking at anyone in the room. Her head, heavy in shame and despair, hung forward, constant rivers of tears flowing down to the floor. 'I wish we never came back! Then Tim wouldn't have suffered because of me! I wish we just... I just... I...'

There were no further words after that. Emotions took fully over as Cassie ditched her mom and the Clavones in the living room and ran upstairs, rainwater, mud and tears marking her trail. No one in the living room moved even a muscle until they heard the sound of her bedroom door slamming shut.

No other sound came from Lara's house that evening. No one in the room had, or even knew, anything to say. Nothing they could say would make the past few minutes any less painful. Jane and James gathered their clothes and roughly dressed themselves, before uncuffing their son and taking him back to the car to go home. Jane could only silently stare in defeat at Lara as they left.

When the Clavones closed the front door, Lara ran down to the basement. The latex suit and platform heels came off. She immediately found her phone and opened it. And then she slumped down by one of the walls. Numerous missed calls and messages from Cassie, asking her, begging her to go get her as she was alone, cold and scared. And Lara had missed them all. That was the final nail on the coffin. No amount of conditioning or resistance could stop her from breaking down and crying right then and there. And cry she did. Much like her daughter above her in her bed, Lara cried her eyes and heart out. There was nothing else either of them could do. It didn't help at all, only hurt even more. They cried and cried and cried until they could cry no more, tiring themselves out and passing out covered wholly in tears.

And they weren't the only ones. In a house much like their own, some ten minutes away. In a room much like Cassie's, Tim had cried himself to sleep just as badly, locked in his own room. And so too had his mom, sat down propped outside his door. Where things would go from there, Jessica didn't know. But she hoped this was rock bottom and it could only get better. Because if it wasn't, she wasn't sure if she, or her son, could take any more.