All Comments on 'A Joke Ch. 02'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments (Page 3)
RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

So wrongful restraint/imprisonment is fine. No need to divorce. Just no.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker12 months ago

This is the first I've ever heard of this story. A better ending would be: "Flo, this envelope is for you." "WHAT?? A DIVORCE??" "Yes, dear. What do you say?" " I don't want a divorce." "Neither do I. It was just a joke, DEAR!"

The Bear thought this ending was stupid. Rimmerdal is right. Get the cops involved. Wrongful imprisonment and assault gets him jail time, or at least community service. And you don't get thrown in jail. Try again.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Horrible ending. No drama whatsoever, no real proof they didn't work the story until they believed it themselves....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If they lived next door to each other, why did Jim have to get into his vehicle to drive home?

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

This is a good attempt at a conclusion, but the wrongful restraint/imprisonment is a pretty serious thing. Good try but tge lead-up is so much better than the conclusion.

DarkmagnetDarkmagnet9 months ago

Nope! Even if there was no physical cuckolding, there was emotional cuckolding. There was no respect for the husband. The jokes, if you call them jokes, were demeaning, cutting, and meant to destroy, at his expense. Damned sure no comfort, nor honor. Caused him sickness and broke the forsaking all others in his presence. There can be no forgiveness because even if there had not been penetrative sex, there was adultery because she chose another man over her husband.

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

Hubby should have chained her up to a tree in the backyard and let loose with the Cat Of Nine Tails!... pull a so called "prank" like that on me and she wouldn't lay down on her back for a month!!!

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

As you said you didn't want to write a conclusion and perhaps you shouldn't have. I know you have long since moved on from Lit so will probably never read this but the conclusion seems thin and rushed. The story just deserved more. Others have written endings and to be honest are better constructed.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

5 big stars. To me, it was obvious that Roger was trying to "seduce" the wife with these little jokes. The basement "handcuffed" trick included sending Roger's wife back to work. So that was very "Involved" and well planned. Hubby should have shoved his hand into his wife's panties to check for cum. That is the only way to know for sure. However, I have forgotten to do it myself, so it is easy to forget. I really think that the jokes were used by Roger to seduce the wife and that they actually "made out" the first time and actually "fucked" the second time. Separation and Divorce is the only thing that makes sense. His wife was too disrespectful. She was warned. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story overall but have problems with the reconciliation. It's not that I'm opposed to it, but after the jokes, especially with him being handcuffed to the pole, while they showed they didn't have sex, the acts to lead to that belief on the husband's part was filled with distain & disrespect, not the love that should've been there. >>There is, however, maybe, a way to check if there was sex: checking his wife's vagina. Even tho saying this, if they did & he wore a condom, there wouldn't be anything to see/ feel. And there's the case of if she washed herself before returning to her husband.

>> In the talk at Mary's house, she apologized but he never brought up that (disrespect) matter, or what would happen if anything close to it happened again. That HAD to be discussed. Even tho she's allowed to return home, there should've been separation for a small time. Yes, they had 2wks or whatever until the tests, but the joking, even with hubby cautioning his wife, went well beyond boundaries. He also didn't tell his wife she's not to be friends with Roger in the future- no communication, visits, or anything else.

>> For the son who wanted his father to let his mom return, what wasn't asked was if something like that happened to him, would he just accept it, thinking that they did have sex despite saying they're only joking. After all, he only received bloody wrists from that.

4 stars for an interesting story, tho I think Roger & his wife are a shade less than morons. Bob

Fjmax6Fjmax66 months ago

Good story and I am happy with the ending since nothing happened other than Flo disrespecting him, but she realized her mistake and to toss 25 years of marriage. Not all stories have to be BTB stories.

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

Wonderful story full of emotions and internal drama. They passed the test that no sex occurred but was there other actual fooling around would be the doubting question in my mind. As a Romantic at Heart I enjoyed the outcome. Interesting that the daughter sided with dad and the son sided with mom. Thank You!

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove5 months ago

There was nothing funny about that joke. It was cruel and could have been dangerous. I guess taking her back was the move to make and I also think that finding a new place to live was also needed. This was a very well written, thought-provoking story that kept me on edge until the end. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Flo, during her initial talk with her husband, says the 2wkd she couldn't be in contact with him was the worst in her life & made her "realize" how much she loves him. Why do those who cheat then "realize" how much they love their spouse? What happened to "remember"; to me, it sounds less bad. Just sayin'.

Overall, I"m happy that they reconciled, but the unasked question concerns what exactly what they did- the supposed making out/ checking on his etchings, & after the handcuff episode. Also, maybe he checking her panties upon being released to find if there's anything dripping from her pussy that shouldn't be there. Of course, he was beyond angry at the time. gr

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lie detector tests don't PROVE anything except questions were asked & answers given; ...just saying.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean3 months ago

Second reading and well written but why would he ever believe her he should have laid kidnapping and assault charges on both of them

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lie detector tests depend a lot on how good the administrator is. I was convinced of this by an administrator who had me tell a little white lie in answering several questions she asked. She correctly identified the one prevarication. Of course, there are psychopaths who can lie without making a blip on the recorders, but there are ways to detect them also. So, maybe both Flo and Roger were both psychopaths.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I guess I'm about average macho, but the handcuffs would have warranted getting the law involved.

Tough to get past that premise to get to "The Joke".

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 1 month ago

She committed adultery by the act of the"joke" itself. Know more blanton disrespect could she have she shown to her husband than she did and the author knew it when he had her co-conspirator flee in his truck.

She is a slut in her head,if not in the body. A sick one also.. Time for a cape wearing Super Super Shink for her and a divorce.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 month ago

Part one and part two failed in my book.

chasbo38chasbo38about 1 month ago

Her voluntary and eager participation in two jokes at the expense of her husband is a clear indication that she had a need to put him in his place, whatever she thought that was. She claims she does not know why she did it. Until she does know why she did she it a second time after her husband gave her a clear warning not to, she is likely to do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgena@Agena
1235 Followers

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Joke Previous Part
A Joke Series Info

SIMILAR Stories