A Jonnny Mac Story - Part of The Job

Story Info
The woman of his dreams, now a nightmare.
1.5k words
3.74
14.9k
19
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
224 Followers

As a professional musician I have seen many Friday Girls nights out. Hot, raunchy and out of control. I play guitar in the house band at a bar and grill named Hairy Keisters. it pays the bills, it barely paid the bills. It was during a GNO celebration that I met June. Ah sweet June, an oasis of feminine pulchritude in a desert of sameness. she sat tall in her chair giving her a confident look. She was blonde and what a blonde! She looked Nordic with piercing blue eyes. she wore a blue velvet jacket over a cream satin blouse that clung to her upper torso. The blouse tucked into a short blue satin skirt. When she stood she was ramrod straight. Her delicate feet were shod in a pair of european stilettos.

She danced with a few gentlemen but none got more than a single dance. None of them seemed to appeal to her. After our third of four sets she motioned me over. "I love your band. You guys really know how to please a crowd,"she said. " I am June North."

I tried not to stumble but managed to get out "Thanks June, Jonathon MacKenzie. Can I buy you a drink?"

We sat and talked till it was time to start our final set. All through the set of songs I would find myself gazing at her. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

The following Friday night she and her crew were at Hairy Keister's for girls night out again. I walked up to her and said "Hello June". She smiled, "You remembered my name Jonathon, I am impressed. " "You are a hard woman to forget June." She smiled again and got back to socializing with her friends while I returned to the stage and tuned up. Tonight she was wearing a leather jacket and pants ensemble with a body hugging T-shirt. Same heels but a different colour.

She made a lot of eye contact with me as I played each set. She seldom danced with the men that asked her. Only a sfew brave lotharios had that privilege and they all got no more than one dance each. During our last set of the night a lot of alcohol had been consumed and inhibitions were a distant memory. June was watching me as we played a slow blues love song. Her hand slipped inside the leather jacket. The hand motion made it clear that she was massaging her breast, likely pinching her nipple as her lips parted. That was so hot I was glad I had worn pants with a good deal of room where it counts. At the end of the set I asked her to dinner on a weekday night and she agreed.

The dinner was great. we finally got a chance to talk at length and get to know each other. I knew her last name was North but I didn't realize her father was the owner of North Automotive, comprised of twelve automobile dealerships. June worked for her father. It was a lovely date and I was definitely smitten.

Girls Night Out at Hairy Keisters became a regular Friday event. The ladies enjoyed it and the regular punters at Hairy's loved having them there. Before long June and I were officially a number and after nine months we were engaged. Daddy was pissed of course because his precious deserved better than a bar musician but she made it clear to him that she had made up her mind. And so we were wed.

Daddy bought a fabulous new house for his precious and I to live in but it wasn't a gift, he insisted on his owning the home which we could in rent free.

A month after our nuptials June was promoted to be General Manager of North Automotive. This meant she was in charge of negotiating deals with manufacturers worldwide. So there would be lots of travel and lots of entertaining out of country guests.

Our first anniversary was approaching and our relationship was great and so was my band's regular gig at Hairy's. However one day I showed up for work and found a note on the door...Closed due to emergency plumbing Issues.

I hopped back in the car to head back home.

Most of you dear readers will sigh and say that you know where this is going. It is a story almost as old as time and it still stands true.

I got home but no one was in the house. I walked to the large patio door and saw June standing at the end of the patio by a lounge chair. She was wearing her aqua blue bikini but to my surprise she was undoing the strings of the top. She was facing away from me so I could only see her back. She then untied the string to the bottom at her side and let it drop. She then turned and walked towards the steps that descend into the pool. I was absolutely stunned by her naked beauty the same as always. I just watched as this vision slowly entered the water. when she got to the level where her breasts met the water I saw a man's head appear from out of the water. June put her arms around his neck and they kissed, long, hard and deep. I knew I should do something to stop it but I was frozen in shock. They moved back towards the steps of the pool as one. When they got to the shallow steps I could see her legs were wrapped around his hips. She looked like a blonde Norse goddess and he like a Greek god. He carried her to the lounge and laid her there. she assumed a hands and knees position and he entered her with one mighty thrust and was burried deep.

I finally came around out of my shock, grabbed the nearest blunt instrument which happened to be a fireplace poker. I opened the door quietly and walked up behind them, although the quiet stealth was wasted with all the noise the two were making. I raised the poker aver my head and brought it crashing down where I expected his head to be. Fortunately for him it was exactly at that moment he climaxed, releasing his load into her as he thrust forward making me miss his head but hit his shoulder instead. I heard a loud crack as bone broke. He howled in shock and pain and rolled off my wife. The pain being too much for him he passed out. June turned to see me standing there with the poker in my hand and screamed "Oh shit!"

After the ambulance left we explained to the cops that the broken shoulder was due to a trip and fall accident. I sat down with June to get some answers. It didnt go quite as I expected.

Jonathan: June I am trying to remain calm. What the fuck was that I just witnessed?

June: I know it looks bad but it really isn't. I still love you.

Jonathan: Funny way of showing it. Who is he anyway?

June: A big shot from a German auto manufacturer. We have been convincing them/him to let us have the franchise. He needed a little persuasion to seal the deal. That is what was happening when you crashed the party. Daddy will kill me if I don't get this piece of business, it means millions.

Jonathan: What, your Dad was aware?

June: Yes. He wasn't thrilled but he wants this business bad and of course I want to please him. Jon, I know it is a cliche but it was only sex.

Jonathan: So you basically prostituted yourself to land this deal. I don't believe it!

June: This would have sealed the deal! Now, he lies in a hospital bed with a broken shoulder. He will never give us the contract and he will likely sue us! Why did you have to do that?

Jonathan: Because I loved you.

She noticed I used the past tense.

Well he didn't sue us but he did award the contract to North Automotive's hated competitors.

June hated me for my intervention. Her Father hated me for marrying her. The two of them teamed up and hired the best lawyer money could buy and sued me for divorce. I lost the beautiful home, the fancy car, the gorgeous wife and more.

I still had a gig with the band at Hairy's but today there was a note on the door. Closed, North Storage coming soon.

Yep, the bastards bought out Harry and closed it down. Now I was unemployed and homeless. I crashed on the couch in our drummer's apartment for a while.

One day as he was flipping through a trade publication he drew my attention to an ad.

Musicians Wanted "Ever dreamed of a career on the high seas? Join the crew of S&W Cruise lines. Now auditioning call us at xxx-xxxx to reserve your spot." Suddenly the future looked just a little bit brighter.

Rwg7
Rwg7
224 Followers