A Jonnny Mac Story Pt. 02 - At Sea

Story Info
Now divorced Jonny struggles with past and present.
5.8k words
4.27
5.5k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers

Note: this is 100% pure fiction. Enjoy!

Just to bring you up to date dear reader, in the previous story Jonathan met a Norse goddess of a woman and fell in love with her. A short romance preceded an elaborate wedding (her Father was a business owner and filthy rich). Jonathan had it all, a house band gig at Hairy Keisters bar and grill, living in a gorgeous house (owned by rich Father in Law) and the stunning beauty that was his wife June. Part of June's position at Daddy's company involved entertaining and wooing clients to the automotive group. June took wooing to a forbidden level when she attempted to "seal the deal" with a representative of a major European automaker. Unfortunately our hero found the pair in flagrante delicto at their home. In a fit of rage Jon tried to cave in the man's skull but only broke his collarbone.

The business was not given to June's and her Father's company but given to their rivals. His impetuous moment cost them millions. Which in turn cost Jon his marriage, car, home and even his job thanks to June's Father vindictive purchasing of Hairy Keister's bar and grill and subsequent closure.

Now, all caught up lets hear from Jonny.

Ok so I am homeless and jobless, sleeping on the couch at my band's dummer's apartment but I still had high hopes of continuing my musical career. I miss June so much and I sometimes wish I had handled my wife's betrayal in a more level-headed manner. I just went crazy that day. Could we have come to an agreement that sex as a business incentive was verboten and I would forgive it this once? Some think I should have meted out more punishment on her. I guess I will never know. She and her Dad chose to unleash the nuclear option to my impetuosity, costing the company so much future business. I needed to move forward.

My flat mate drew my attention to an ad in a trade publication that was looking for musicians for a cruise ship. Man, that sounded like a good opportunity to get out of the city, have a steady gig and see the world. what could be better? I made an appointment that day.

I was ushered into a small office in their corporate headquarters. Three people were seated around a conference table. I was introduced to Richard, Human Resources; Deborah, Activities Director; and Pandora, no job description given.

Richard opened by welcoming me and asked me why I wanted the job.

"I always wanted to run away and join the circus! Seriously, I just lost my steady gig when the venue closed its doors, I am sleeping on a lumpy couch. I really need to get the hell out of town and get a life!"

Deborah spoke up, telling me that if I was accepted it would be on a year's contract. "That means a long time at sea without seeing friends and family. "

"Mam, if I had friends and family maybe that would give me pause, but I don't."

Pandora smiled, "Let's not put the cart before the horse. OK Jonathan. Lets hear you. play."

I pulled my acoustic guitar out it's case. It is a fine old Martin guitar that I bought used. it is my main songwriting tool.

"I love all kinds of music from country to classical. I am as at home with Abba as I am with Zappa."

I played snippets of songs that exemplify each style. Country, folk, rock, jazz, and blues.

As I played I made sure to make eye contact with each interviewer. Nothing connects better than eye contact. Deborah and Richard were enjoying this but Pandora's smile was radiant and went from her mouth to her eyes. Each new example I played made her smile broaden and her eyes danced. She was obviously the musician in the group.

After my guitar instrumental audition I sang the song I wrote about my ex-wife "Losing You"The final verse goes...

" For the pain I felt that day

nearly took my life away.

My love I'll always miss your radiant smile

I never wanted you to go

And I'll always miss you so.

Cause I know I'll not see you for a while

And I'm always going to miss your radiant smile."

There wasn't a dry eye in the house!

Pandora wiped away a tear, turned to Richard and Deborah and nodded.

"I want you to come and audition with my band tonight. We are in wet dock and have a practice on the ship."

Alright!

The ship was huge! I had never been on a cruise ship before. Crews of maintenance people were busily cleaning and fixing bits and pieces as Pandora led me to the lounge where they played.

The band was pretty simple, drums, bass, keyboards with Pandora the front woman and vocalist. They played and I listened, asked them to play it again and added my own touches. It worked. I could definitely work with this band. Pandora's voice is amazingly flexible with a huge range. She could be smooth and sultry in the ballads. For blues and rock she sounded like a slumming angel. I was told that I had passed the audition and I didn't even have any blisters on my fingers (gratuitous Beatles references).

I was offered a year long contract. It wouldn't make me rich but I now had a place to hang my hat, meals and a gig! I was encouraged to have a lawyer give the contract a once over but I signed on the spot. What could go wrong?

The cruise lines ships all used the same last name, Holiday Dreams at Sea, Waking Dreams at Sea,, Magnificent Dreams at Sea. Then there was our ship, oddly named Wet Dreams at Sea.

Wet Dreams at Sea was a theme ship. Bluntly put, it was a lose your inhibitions themed ship. Yes it was controversial but what happens in international waters stays in international waters.

Pandora sat down with me prior to our first gig together to let me know how the act rolls out. How would I describe Pandora? Well she looked like a cross between the 10 of Bo Derek and Cleopatra. She was a raven haired beauty with lavender coloured eyes, and a cafe au lait skin tone, a sleek looking woman, athletic and fit. She told me her band used to be named Box but now everyone simply referred to the band as Pandora.

Pandora's costumes changed every set. It started out rather modest but sexy but got more risqué through the night. For instance this line up is from my first night with the band.

First set, Pandora walks on stage wearing a midnight blue dress that I am certain had to have been applied through a rattle can of paint, it fit that tight. It clung to her curves perfectly. As she sang she moved with graceful, fluid motion and mesmerized the room. I couldn't help but think of the way a serpent would move. What a voice!

Second set Pandora comes out dressed in leather bikers gear. Nice. Five minutes in she unzips the jacket to her sternum. There is no shirt or bra under the jacket. Ten minutes in it is unzipped to her navel. Twenty minutes in the jacket is completely unzipped and it is only magic that her tits aren't on full display. End of set and I am aroused, so is the crowd.

Third set, she comes out in a white sailors costume. Again she undoes the jacket showing a lot of skin and the bell bottom pants are very low rise, showing as much abdomen as a bikini bottom would. As she sings and dances the jacket flops and opens up exposing quick glimpses of her pert breasts. Such a tease.

Last set, she comes out in a see through white camisole and thong. She is a stunning beauty and the crowd goes wild. As we play the last song of the night she removes the camisole and finishes with a scorching love song in only the thong.

Back stage, Pandora flops into a chair and lifts a glass of ice water to her lips. Her body is covered in sweat. It may be one of the hottest things I have ever seen. After a long drink she reaches for a cover up, smiles at me and says "Good show tonight, you are going to do just fine!" And I did.

Fast forward two months.

After eight, week long cruises under my belt I was comfortable playing with the band. Pandora has been very helpful and I am completely blown away by her talent. There is a sexual tension that has built between us because of the interplay between lead singer and lead guitarist.

The ship docked at popular Caribbean island port. We needed an extended six hours in port due to a maintenance issue. That meant we had a little extra time available to us. I was planning on sleeping most of the day away till Pandora asked if I was interested in going for a picnic shoreside.

I was waiting on the dock for her to come when I spotted her disembarking. Given that she performs in such revealing and erotic attire she looked almost virginal in a gorgeous orange, yellow and black sundress. Her raven black hair flowed gracefully from under a broad brimmed summer hat.

"Where are we off to?" I asked. " A special spot about thirty minutes walk from here." She replied.

The island was lovely once you got away from the port. The day was hot but there was a cooling breeze off the sea that made it bearable. We came to a bridge, there was a path cleared on the near side of it. Pandora took the path, held my hand and lead me along side the river and up a hill until we came to a clearing on the edge of a cliff. The view from up here was spectacular. To the south you could see the port and to the North dense tropical forest. The clearing was small but plenty large enough for the two of us to spread the picnic blanket and sit. From the picnic basket she drew a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"I had chef prepare a basket for me, a romantic picnic for two." She said.

Chef had included oysters on the half shell and sandwiches. Chocolate truffles for dessert along with a bottle of port.

"Chef has very good instincts." I replied.

We sat there and talked as we ate.

"This is the first opportunity we have had to just socialize with each other, Jon. It feels so nice to be off the ship for a change. I gather that you have had some heartbreak in your life if I am not misinterpreting the lyric of the song you sang at your audition."

I told her the story of my failed marriage and heartbreak. She closed her eyes as I described the infidelity. As I finished I noticed a tear running down her cheek.

"What is your story Pandora?"

"I was born in Manchester England. My parents died young and I was an only child. With no living relatives I became a ward of the state. I got shunted from home to home, horrible guardian to worse guardian. My safe place was my music. I would retreat into my music, lose myself and by losing myself I would find my true self. Music and performing became my life, my reason to be. When I was old enough I joined a band. We played in pubs around town. I saved up my money so I could travel to the US. Once there I joined a band and we ended up playing in some "gentleman's clubs". I learned a lot about what worked and what didn't.

Eventually I talked that band into trying out for a gig on a cruise ship. We signed on and the rest is history."

"Wow, quite a story. I have never seen a performer that can do the things that you do. You have got such a great voice and your sensuality onstage is something else."

"Aww, you like me!" She laughed.

"Out of curiosity, what happened to the guitarist before me?"

"Oh we killed him and dumped his body overboard!" She laughed.

" Just kidding, his contract expired and he didn't want to renew. He was a nice player but he isn't even close to being in your league,"

"Aww, you like me." I laughed.

"Yes I do, more than is probably healthy." She said

That said, she scooted over and put her head on my lap and looked up into my eyes. "Kiss me" she said. I put my hand behind her neck and lifted it as I bent to bring her lips to mine. It was a lovely soft kiss. She then sat up, leaned into me and we kissed again only this time I felt the wetness of her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth to receive her tongue and we continued like this for a gloriously long minute.

"Mmm that is so nice Jonny. I have been dreaming of that for a month now." She whispered. "Please may I have another?"

We kissed again and my hand moved to her lower back As the kiss deepened I felt her hand move to the front of my pants, massaging my erection as my hand moved to the hem of her sundress and I gently rubbed her butt cheek. I was surprised there were no panties, it felt glorious. Before I realized it she had undone my belt, unzipped my shorts and was moving her hand up and down my swollen shaft.

"Pandora, are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Yes, I want this." She breathed.

I laid her down and raised the sundress to her waist. I positioned myself between her beautifully toned legs and breathed in the heady aroma of highly aroused womanhood. I brought my lips to her inner lips and kissed them tenderly, then with tongue. I plunged my tongue into her and she moaned. Moving along and further down I put my lips to her anus, kissing it and lightly rimming her.

"Please, please, please my clit"

I licked my way to her clit which was swollen with passion. I gently licked it at the start, building in pressure and intensity until I sucked it into my mouth a few times quickly.

"Ahhhhhh, mmmmm, oohhh. Coming!" She cried in passion.

I stopped, lay beside her, kissing her hair, her cheek, her mouth.

"Needed that.". She croaked

" Now you."

She got into much the same position that I had just been. She took my throbbing unit into her hand and put it straight away into her mouth. Never have I received such a loving sexual experience. It was an amazingly potent sensual combination of the sound of the crashing sea, a beautiful woman, a long sexual abstinence and my own crazy attraction to Pandora. It only took minutes for me to orgasm, filling her beautiful mouth with my semen. I called out her name "Pandora!"

"Jon, if we are in the middle of a passionate moment please call me Carolyn. My birth name is Carolyn Muir

Any other time you call me Pandora. Jon I may be a little bit in love with you."

We packed up and made it back to the ship in lots of time to prepare for the evening's entertainment.

Because the cruise line wasn't in favour of crew on crew love affairs we were very careful on the ship but we were able to express our feelings when off ship.

Fast forward three months.

The band was tight and Pandora just blew my socks off as a performer. I was even getting used to her being half naked on stage and believe me that was not easy.

The first night of a new cruise was going along without a hitch until I spotted a face in the crowd and my blood ran cold. I felt myself sway a little, losing balance.

Pandora cued the keyboard player to take over with a solo so she could talk to me.

"Jonny are you alright?"

I couldn't answer. I was completely speechless. The face in the crowd was June, my ex wife. I nodded my head to let Pandora know I could continue and continue I did, but with my back to where June was sitting. Shit! Of all the fucking cruise ships in the world she has to book on mine. This is going to be awkward as hell.

After the first set I talked as Pandora got changed for set number 2.

"My fucking ex wife is here! Pandora I really don't want her to see me here. I don't want to have to speak with her."

"Oh dear, poor Jonny has it bad. You still love her don't you?" She cooed.

"Jonny, if it gets too much for you just keep your eyes on me. I will help you get through it." She said as she tucked her right tit into the leather jacket. Oh yes, she knew how to distract me just fine.

I was playing the second set, again facing away from June but it made the band look awkward and I looked stiff as a board. Between songs Pandora said to stop being so stiff and to keep my eyes on her.

I loosened up a bit, took a quick glance at June's table and there she was looking back at me with the same "just seen a ghost " expression on her face.

Pandora shouted "EYES ON ME!"

I turn towards her and she pulled the leather jacket down off her shoulders just as I started my guitar solo. As I played she stood right in front of me and started playing with her amazing breasts, rubbing them, pinching her nipples till they stood erect and pink. Then taking her right hand away and pushing it down the front of her leather pants. Her orgasmic facial expressions had the crowd going wild and I not only had a raging guitar solo but a raging hard on too. The song ended on a power chord and the stage lights went dark as we finished the set.

I needed to sit down in the dressing room because I was exhausted. Pandora came over and gave me huge hug. "You gonna be ok Jonny?"

"Holy crap Pandora, that was so fucking hot! The way you faked that orgasm, the look of absolute abandon and pleasure on your face. You should have been an actress."

"Jon, that wasn't acting." She said with all seriousness.

"How about you? Did it work for you? Did I make you forget about your ex for a moment?"

"Yes to both, You are a walking, talking aphrodisiac. You have an incredible power. Thank God you use it for good."

The rest of the evening went well and I was glad to get back to my tiny, wee cabin for a shower and good nights sleep.

The following morning I checked my messages and found one from the cruise director asking me if I knew a June North. Apparently she would like to arrange a meeting with me, perhaps over lunch in the dining room at 1:00 pm.

I realized that putting off seeing her would be impossible. I bit the bullet and replied that I would meet her there. I spoke to Pandora and she agreed it was a good idea to get the awkward out of the way. She then smiled, winked and said "I've got your back."

The dining room was busy as always. I didn't get to eat here often since the band usually ate in the crew mess. June sat at the table alone. Her golden hair was perfect and she looked absolutely stunning in a powder blue top and blue jeans.

"Hello Jonathan, I wasn't sure you would come."

"I haven't seen you in a long time June, how are you?"

"I have been better Jon."

"Did you know I was working on this ship or is this just an amazing coincidence?"

"I had no idea! I was shocked when I saw you on stage. At first I thought it might have been your doppelgänger but when you played I recognized your style immediately and knew it was you."

"So what brings you here, who are you traveling with"?

"I am here alone Jon, I got fired. Losing that auto franchise deal cost the company more than just money, we lost prestige. That loss was on me. It was my choice that drove you to break that man's shoulder so my fault, not yours. Divorce was never my choice either but I was weak and Dad hated your guts from the get go. In the end he said he could not trust my judgment, marrying you was proof of my poor choice making. And of course you questioned my choices when I fucked a man to land the business. Yes, I am beginning to realize that I have made some terrible choices."

She paused, maybe thinking that I would say something important or witty or consoling but I just sat there in silence.

"I have some questions Jon. Why didn't you go after the family for money in the divorce?"

"Your father is an important figure in the business community. He has influence in every aspect of city life from the political to the judicial. There was no way I would prevail in court and no way I could pay for a lawyer just to lose."

"Why didn't you try to hurt me after I hurt you so brutally?"

"Because I still loved you and hurting you would not have given me any satisfaction. I never wanted to get even or to make you pay. You fucked up, made a bad decision and you would have to deal with the consequences and you are doing that. Seeing you with him that day at the pool broke me in so many ways. I doubt I will ever really recover but I am starting to realize that it was you getting priorities mixed up. You chose the business deal ahead of our fidelity to each other."

"Daddy wanted a prenup agreement, you know. I never told you but I refused. I think that may be the first time I ever stood up to him. It helped that he had damn near everything in his name from house to cars."

Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers
12