A Jonnny Mac Story Pt. 02 - At Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
219 Followers

"June, did your father know how you planned to "seal the deal?" " Did he really encourage you to do that?"

"Not specifically, he knew that sometimes, with some people, sexual favours are given to sway business decisions, kind of a deal sweetener. He knew the man I was negotiating with, he knew that he was a predator but father also said I was a big girl and I had to make my choices. God forgive me I made the wrong choice and it cost me, us so much."

"After getting fired I had far too much time to brood about my screw ups. I was at loose ends and my analyst suggested getting away on a vacation and I thought maybe a cruise would be a nice distraction from dwelling on how much I missed you and then I find you here!"

"You are in analysis? That is great. I hope it helps you."

" So how are enjoying your gig here?"

"It is awesome! The band is great and Pandora is a real force of nature. We are even thinking about adding a few of my songs to the set list."

"You sounded great last night and that second set display with you and Pandora was so smoking hot! I could swear that she was actually..."

"She was not acting, that was real June! That was totally unrehearsed and a shock to me. Do you know why she did that? She did it to distract me. I had seen you sitting at the table and I was freaking out. She told me to keep my eyes on her. So she bared her breasts and stuck her hand down her pants to keep me from losing my mind. It worked, it got me through in one piece."

"Believe me Jon, if I'd known you were aboard this ship I would never have got on. But now we have had a chance to sit and talk, have a meal, I am glad we got this chance."

"You are here all alone June and the cruise theme is losing your inhibitions. That is going to be hard all alone. We do have people on board that will help you meet other singles".

"What about you? I mean when you aren't busy."

I frowned, "'June, we are divorced. Do you really think that would be a good idea? A second and more official reason is that cruise staff are not allowed to fraternize with the guests and you my dear ex wife are a guest and I am staff." The rules even stipulate that crew should avoid intimate relationships with other crew members." If I hadn't got clearance from the cruise director this lunch would have not happened.

" That sounds absolutely Victorian" she said.

" It keeps us from killing each other if hearts should get broken. It keeps peace on the ship."

"So you don't have a thing going with Pandora?"

"Pandora and I are band mates, friends, admirers of each other and sometimes colossal teases and we have some very lovely moments together. We are very attracted to each other but we have been exercising restraint. Ironic since this cruise is all about losing your inhibitions."

"Knowing you the way I do Jon you went to bed last night with blue balls then."She giggled.

I missed that giggle so much. I thought I would never hear that sweet sound again but there it was. So I just smiled and said "Blue balls indeed."

We parted with a promise to meet again the following day for lunch. She said she would catch the show tonight.

In the dressing room, between sets, Pandora was preparing by getting into a skin tight black latex suit. It was harder than you might think.

"How was lunch with your ex Jonny?"

"Better than expected. I am getting a much clearer picture. She is in analysis, something I never thought she would agree to. So I think she is healing. She had no idea I was on this ship"

"So what would be an ideal outcome for you and June?"

"Peace of mind for both of us I guess."

"Give me hand here Jon, please oil me down"

Because latex sticks to the skin like a vacuum you need to lube your body with silicone oil before wearing.

I poured the lightly fragrant oil on her shoulders and began to rub it into her skin. I quickly did her back and arms, then moved to the front. As I oiled her chest her nipples got hard. Yes I paid a little bit more attention to them than I did the back. Oiling below the waist took a surprisingly long time too and Pandora let me know she appreciated the loving attention she was getting.

Sighing she said, "June was a very foolish woman to have let you get away. Now clean up those hands and let's entertain some people!"

The show was great that night and the crowd really opened up to lose their inhibitions.

I was busy on stage but once I saw June in the crowd I kept an eye on her whenever I got the chance. She seemed to be having a good enough time but she looked alone in a crowded room. Lonely. I finally saw her dancing with a few different men but June's habit was to dance once with any one man. That was why I did a double take when I saw her stay on the dance floor for a second dance, then a third. Our next number was a slow song and I was really surprised to see her dancing with the same guy. This was really out of character for her. To be honest, it made me feel...jealous? Was that what I was feeling?

"Eyes on me!" Pandora spoke into my ear.

I acknowledged her instruction with a nod and carried on. Keep calm and carry on! The song was one that we could lengthen with each instrument taking a solo. We did that when it was clear to us that the dancers were exhibiting a lot of passion. Such was the case tonight. I glanced over to see June place her arms around the man's neck and it gave me a flashback to when she did the same thing with the auto executive in the pool. It was my turn for a solo and I was so emotional that it became a rage against my pain. Instead of a nice tasteful jazzy solo I was wringing the very life out of Telecaster. June looked up at me, recognizing the agony that she heard in the music. She stopped dancing and walked back to her table, smiled and winked at me. I ended the solo transitioning from the minor key into a major key which gave the impression of a pain that has been soothed. Pandora stood in front of me fanning my Tele to indicate the heat in that solo. The room laughed at that then applauded.

The next day I met June again for lunch.

She looked wonderful in a short, yellow sundress.

We were seated at a table that gave us a little more privacy.

"Your show last night was amazing. Pandora is so sexy and your playing has never been better. God, that solo you played!"

"That solo drained me. I saw you dancing so close with that man and when you put your arms around his neck just like...at the pool... that solo came from a place of deep pain and loss."

"It caught my attention, that was for sure. I could hear the hurt and somehow I knew it had to do with me. Then I realized how close I was with my dance partner. It was not appropriate."

"Who was he?"

"I don't know. He just asked me to dance and for some reason I stayed with him for a few. The slow dance was so sensual. He was tall, broad shouldered and he either had a banana in his pocket or he had a massive erection."

"June, I am so fucked up inside. When I saw you dancing so seductively with that guy I had a rush of jealousy flood through me. That's the problem, that's why I can't move on.. I thought I could run away from it but fate brought us together on this ship. Your being here has torn the stitches out of the wound and making me bleed again. But maybe, just maybe it will bring healing. Despite your infidelity you still own a piece of my heart."

"After what I did to you? How much do you love me? Enough to be with me again? Enough to take me back as your wife? Enough to have children together, grow old together?"

"Do you really love me June? Don't forget, even though you fucked another man I didn't divorce you, you divorced me. I am not the one who left the marriage, you did at the direction of your father who despised our marriage in the first place."

"I never stopped loving you. Please Jon. I am lost without you. I am no longer under my father's control or influence. He fired me from the company, his own daughter."

I stood up from the table and held my hand out to her. She stood and I took her into my arms and held her.

"I am not ready, but you have opened my mind to a healing that I never thought possible. Can we meet again tomorrow June?"

"Yes of course."

That night Pandora started out wearing her Cleopatra costume. One of my favorites. She was not as bubbly and hyper as she normally seemed. as she fitted the see-through bottom she heaved a sigh.

"Not sleeping well?" I asked.

"Got it in one Jonny Mac. Just dealing with issues."

" You've been here for me, let me be here for you."

"Thanks you're sweet but we've got a show to do and you've got to impress your ex. She is a damn lucky girl."

The evenicomeng progressed as usual. I could tell that she was not quite as "on" as she usually is but she was still spectacular.

Second set was the adventurer/treasure hunter outfit for her. She wore a broad brimmed fedora, a military style khaki shirt with epaulettes and tied closed rather than buttoned. She also sported a very short pair of khaki pants that were undone and unzipped. How they defied gravity and stayed on was physics mystery. The only accessory she carried was a long braided bullwhip. Naturally the shirt came undone half way through the set allowing her to flash those magnificent mammaries.

Third set included a new bit that Pandora and I worked out. She dressed in a sexy nurses uniform. The rest of the band was dressed in scrubs, except for me. I wore the patient's gown, a real one with the gap at the back that shows your ass. During one song I put down the guitar and play blues harp. There is a gurney at the rear of the stage which is brought forward. Pandora sings her heart out as she puts on rubber gloves and snaps them tight. I climb on to the gurney and assume the position. She lubes her hand with petroleum jelly and spreads it down her arm. She flips up the gown showing my bare backside and puts her hand on my butt crack and mimes inserting a finger, there is a hole in the table so it looks like she is putting her fist in and then her whole arm! When she puts the whole arm in I go crazy with the harmonica! It is hilarious bit and a lot of fun. Sometimes the little scamp actually gets the gloved finger in just to get a rise out of me.

What a strange week this turning out to be. My past at war with my present, what mysterious events lie ahead for the rest of the week? One can only imagine.

Part 3 to come

Rwg7
Rwg7
219 Followers
12