A Jonnny Mac Story Pt. 03 - The Ending

Story Info
Jonny, June and Pandora iron things out with a surprise end.
3.5k words
4.19
4.1k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers

Dear reader, as I finish this story I realize there are so many ways this fictional flight of fantasy could end. Perhaps some will enjoy the ending, others will not. As for me I choose the road less traveled. I hope you enjoy.

June sat at the breakfast table enjoying her second cup of coffee as she gazed out over the Caribbean far below her. She was lost in thoughts about her ex husband and feeling a little sad.

She felt a hand come to rest on her shoulder. She turned and saw Pandora standing there.

"May I join you?"

"Sure" June replied.

"Pandora, it does seem strange to see you fully clothed."

Pandora laughed. "We never really had a chance to meet formally did we?

Have faith in Jon, he is a good man. So tell me me, have you been enjoying our shows? Jonny is an amazing talent, he is helping us to shape our act night after night."

"I have never seen a performer as bold as you Pandora."

"I love being bold onstage, I'm an exhibitionist at heart, and Jonny really inspires and challenges me."

"Are you in love with him? Are you just a tease, using him to advance your career? Have you fucked him?" June asked.

"Well, so much for beating around the bush! Listen, Jon is a free man. You divorced him. Maybe you feel remorse because you let a good man go. I don't think you will ever know the pain he still struggles with daily. It is in his music. I can hear the pain and feel it. Am I in love with him? A little, we have only known each other for three months although we spend nearly all our waking hours together rehearsing, working on new scenarios, costumes. You have seen how close we interact on stage, there is great intimacy. Have we fucked? No, but we have expressed our love physically as well as emotionally."

"Three months? It took me two weeks to fall hopelessly for Jonathan. We made love on the third date. You are right, of course I want Jon back. Letting him go was the biggest mistake of my life and I want my man back."

There was not much more to say so Pandora rose and walked away from June who resumed her contemplation of the sea.

Later that afternoon... Jon was working on a new arrangement for a blues song. He was getting a lot done today. When the muse was upon him he was known to ignore all else until the muse would let him rest. He left a message canceling his lunch with his ex wife. The song was nearly where he wanted it so when Pandora came into the room he played and sang it to her.

"I love it Jon, it has got some real balls to it. Let's try it with the band tomorrow."

"Jon? We need a new idea to really excite the crowd. It needs to be a real mood setter. The nurse and rectal examination bit fell a little flat night. We need one we can finish a cruise week with. Tell me, what was the most exciting sexual experience you had with June?"

"Really? Torture? You are resorting to torture now?"

He heaved a heavy sigh.

"June and I lusted after each other pretty much from the get go. We fucked early and often. Each time was great but there wasn't any one magic moment. You want to know the most exciting sexual experience I have had? It happened when a certain young woman took me up into the hills for picnic on a Caribbean island. Why was it special? It was special because it was pure and honest. I am falling in love with you Carolyn/Pandora."

"The feeling is mutual big guy! But it won't make the ex happy! She is a good woman Jon, she loves you and wants you back. I love you and want you to stay on board and love me. I never thought I would meet my perfect match but there you sit. You have some tough choices to make."

"I know."

Several hours later...Show time!

We played three strong sets but our piece de resistance was our closing.

Pandora and I had worked out a new routine. The screen projection on the wall was that of the inside of a pyramid/burial chamber. As the drummer played a steady marching beat the band members wheel out an Egyptian looking coffin. The band takes it's place and begins to play the first song. The coffin opens and the audience sees Pandora wrapped in semi transparent mummy wrap. It is made from the same type of fabric they use in those dissolving bathing suits. It is very tight and form fitting. I know that because I had the pleasure of wrapping her! She is obviously not wearing anything beneath.

She attacks the song with gusto her voice growling out the lyrics, her body writhing and dancing. No wrapping will stay in place with that kind of motion. she is sweating up a storm so it begins to unravel. The face comes off first of course, then one shoulder goes and a gap forms down her side. By the second song her left leg is sagging so she peals that off, leaving her naked from the waist down on her left side. The right side miraculously stays in place. As if to balance things her right shoulder gives way, she swipes at it and it is gone baring her right breast. She continues singing and dancing away with total abandon. The second last song she is nude from the waist up, a single band of wrapping is around her waist and her right side is still wrapped from waist to ankle. The big finish is a huge musical number, straight up rock and roll. Pandora goes for broke, she is soaked in sweat and it is rolling down her body. It drips off her nipples and when she dances the sweat flies everywhere. The right leg finally gives way and Pandora continues to dance with only the waist wrapped around her. Her hair hangs in soaking wet strands down her chest and back. Her pussy soaked from sweat and her excitement. We end with a huge power chord and we are done.

All during the performance I watched June in the audience. She seemed disassociated at times, probably from seeing how closely I acted with Pandora. As the performance progressed she became more comfortable and more titillated. By the ending number she looked like she was ready to lose her inhibitions totally.

Pandora is the first backstage, the band follows. I stay long enough to put my Telecaster back in it's case. When I get backstage no one else is there but Pandora. She hasn't changed or showered, she smiles at me and says, "I told the boys to get lost "

She rushes to me and kisses me deeply almost desperately. She peels off my pants and actually rips my shirt off. She positions herself bent over a wooden stacking chair and commands me to fuck her hard NOW. Well, you didn't have to tell me twice. I came up behind her and massaged her sopping womanhood but she shouted, "No I said fuck me!" Ok, so she DID have to tell me twice, so much for foreplay. I entered her for the very first time and it was amazing. She was so wet and hot and turned on. I rode her hard and she came right way. If any one was still in the club they could have heard her howling in ecstasy. I slowed my pace because I didn't want to come too soon. Then the door opened and in stepped June. I knew I should have stopped but I couldn't. She stood there watching us fuck. I expected her to turn away and leave but she didn't. She just kept staring at Pandora and then at me.

Pandora spoke, "Well don't just stand there, I don't share but I know you want this."

So as I continued penetrating Pandora's box (pun intended), I watched my ex wife walk over and stand beside me. June held my face and turned it towards her. She locked lips with me and we shared a deep, soulful, passionate kiss. She hugged my body as I continued to have sex with Pandora. She moved her left hand down to my erection and gripped it, adding even more friction. Carolyn/Pandora moaned as her orgasm built.

"Keep going Jon don't stop."

"I can feel your hand June, it feels so good."

June released my erection but used her hand to rub Pandora while brushing those fingers against my erection. Because Pandora was bent over and I was taking her from behind June's fingers also rubbed Pandora's anus. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw June push her finger inside The finger drove Pandora over the top and she screamed as she came. The sight of my ex wife finger fucking Pandora and Pandora's epic orgasm combined to put me over the top and I had the mother of all orgasms, I didn't think the semen would ever stop.

Pandora rose from her bent position and stood up in front of June and kissed her deeply. My semen dripped down her legs. I had never seen my ex wife like this before.

June asked Pandora if it would be ok with her if she could make love to her ex husband. Pandora frowned, "It is a rule of mine, I don't share men, but I will entertain the idea of continuing this threesome for this evening only.

It is up to Jon if he will have us. "

"Carolyn (Pandora) I love you. June, I love you and I always will. I love you both" said Jon.

"Then make love to us both. As I said, I don't share my men June, however I will be living with Jon here on this ship, in close quarters everyday and you will be back in your city. We will be cruising the seas for another nine months. At the end of those nine months Jon can either renew his contract and stay with me for another year or he can return to you. If you decide to book another cruise we will deal with that as it comes. Are we agreed June?

"Yes, I can wait nine months for you Jonathan." Tears flowed and her voice caught in her throat.

The three of us quickly dressed and made our way to June's cabin.

The suite was beautiful and spacious with a king size bed. Pandora removed her cover up and lay back in the bed while June and I removed each others clothing. By the time I had stripped June I was hard as stone again. She crawled onto the bed and lay beside Pandora. I got on the bed and kissed my way up June's legs until they met together in that wonderfully warm and fragrant erogenous zone. I gave it a thorough session with my tongue until I felt her tense up and she had an orgasm. As I began to move up past June's flat stomach with my kisses I glanced over to see Pandora stroking herself watching me. I moved all the way up, kissing June, and positioning myself for penetration. Part of me questioned doing this, the other part was in control and it wasnt about to be denied.

I could feel June was well lubricated and ready for me so I slowly eased myself into her until I was fully burried. At that moment in time, in my mind this was not my ex wife that I was balls deep into, this WAS my wife! My true wife. It felt like home! It felt right! June cried out to me as I stayed in that position.

"Welcome home baby! I have waited so long for this my love. Make love to me. Make me yours Jonathan."

The love making was epic. It was honest, tender, loving, gentle but insistent and climaxed with our coming together in a sweating, heaving heap.

Pandora asked us, "Was it as good for you as it seemed to me? Man, that was so passionate!"

The three of us cuddled together and eventually fell asleep

The following morning was disembarkation. I awoke in a strange bed. it took me a moment to remember where I was, June's cabin. I rolled over to see June laying naked on top of the bed. Pandora must have left in the wee hours of the morning.

I gazed at my ex wife and admired her great beauty. Even with her hair all tangled she looked angelic. The aftermath of our lovemaking evident n the dried matter on her thighs. Silently I got up and quickly dressed. I took one last look at her before leaving the cabin.

June woke up to find herself alone on the king sized bed. As she showered the events of the evening replayed in her head. She had no idea how this would all turn out. She loved her ex husband and making love with him last night was the most wonderful thing imaginable. If only he would leave this ship and come home with her. She dressed and made her way down to breakfast. She sat at the breakfast table enjoying her coffee as she gazed at the Caribbean Sea far below. June had never imagined she would find her ex Jonathan on this cruise. She booked this cruise in order to forget and heal but now, now everything was different.

The deal which was discussed in the heat of passion last night would see her waiting on Jonathan's decision for nine months. Nine long months that Pandora would have to woo her way into his heart.

She was almost ready to leave when Jon knocked on her cabin door.

"Come to see me off have you? June asked.

"I want to tell you something and wanted to do this in person. Last night was probably the most wonderful and confusing night I have known. To be reunited with you and making love to you both wounded and healed at the same time."

Jon was silent for a moment then continued.

"I was encouraged to punish you for what you did to me that day. People told me to to make her pay. I couldn't because despite your fucking that guy in the pool, despite putting your business dealing ahead of our marriage, despite leaving me alone in my agony, despite you and your father ganging up on me and ending our marriage, despite all this I couldn't hurt you because I was still in love with you." Jon fought the oncoming tears hard.

"Then along comes the cruise ship and Pandora. Yes, I love Pandora. Would we ever have the same kind of bond I had with you? I doubt it, but she loves me too and I want to explore that."

"June, you said you would wait for me till my contract ends nine months from now. If you find someone else to love please follow your heart."

John reached into his pocket.

"June, I will punish you."

John showed her the small jewelry box and opened it.

" Your wedding ring June. You gave it back to me. Now I am giving it back to you. Promise me that you will wear it, on your finger or on a chain around your neck. I want it to be a reminder of what was lost. I want it to be a prick to your conscience that my love is still there and it is a promise that in nine months I will know."

June's eyes were full of tears.

"Put it on my finger John. Left hand ring finger as if we were man and wife again. It will be a reminder of my sin against you and make me contrite. It will be a reminder of our love."

We kissed a long and deep goodbye.

Pandora gave me a hug before that night's show. She knew it had been a gut wrenching day for me.

"Take it easy tonight Jonny, no fire-breathing solos tonight. Any issues at all during performance let me know and it will be EYES ON ME! again."

"It is tempting, you do put on quite a show when you are trying to distract me."

"Oh, you mean you like it when I bare my chest, play with my breasts, tweak my nipples, put my hand down the front of my pants and finger myself to orgasm? Turns you on does it?" she smiled.

"Uh huh." I already felt myself getting hard just hearing her say that.

Fast forward one month.

Our performance on the ship just got better and better. We were now attracted a lot of publicity thanks to the dozens of travel writers who flocked to our shows which were now standing room only.

Pandora was thriving on the attention and her singing just got better week by week.

Our stage relationship was at a peak. Our personal relationship seemed to have stalled. After the end of another cruise I sat down with Pandora and discussed the state of things over a bottle of wine.

"Carolyn, is there anything wrong between us on a personal level? I mean we cuddle, hug and kiss, engage in a little foreplay but we havent taken it any further."

"Yeah, it has been bothering me too Jon. Can I be completely open and vulnerable with you?"

"Always." said Jon.

"Things changed a month ago. The final night when June was here. I came off the stage so fucking horny I needed you the way I needed air to breathe. The fucking was so good. I was shocked to see June come through that door and even more shocked that she would stand there watching. I think she may have identified with the shock you felt when you caught her being unfaithful. She could have reacted much as you did. She could have picked up a guitar and bashed my brains in but she didnt. She chose to walk to you and passionately kiss you and then added to both our pleasure with her hand. That was a shock!"

"No one was more surprised than I was. I expected her to run away crying." said Jon.

"Later that night when we went to June's suite I witnessed something that I have never seen before. You two made love. You didn't fuck. Every move, every kiss, every cuddle was brimming with such deep love and affection. You belonged together. I remembered the phrase 'and the two shall become one' and realized just how true that was. Yet there I lay beside such a miracle, fingering myself to orgasm, an orgasm that seemed so fake compared to the true love right beside me."

Pandora paused, wiping a tear away.

"That is why I have not been exactly present when we have been affectionate. Our love for each other pales in comparison with what I saw that night and it makes me ashamed. We have fucked once, we have never made love. Not like that anyway."

"June understands that you and I are lovers and we are trying to see what works for us. Are you willing to give us a chance or do you see no way forward? If no way forward then we simply keep it professional between us. My suggestion is that you write an email to June and tell her exactly what you have told me. I am going to send one tonight so I will let her know to watch for yours."

Emails were exchanged and things got straightened out. June would wait. Pandora could enjoy herself with me guilt free.

But our relationship never really recovered. Pandora always saw the love June and I shared and felt she could never measure up.

With three months left on my contract I finally told June that she was still the love of my life and that I wanted to come home. She cried over the phone. Great tears of joy.

"This is the best news Jon. I love you so much. Now I have some great news for you. I am six months pregnant! We conceived that last night on the ship."

I couldn't believe my ears, "we are going to have a baby?"

"Yes!" she shouted.

"But you were on the pill."

"I havent made love since our divorce so I stopped. You know I didnt react well with it so I quit."

Long story made short, June bought off the final month of my contract so I could be with her for the birth of our daughter who we named Carolyn Pandora MacKenzie.

At the end of her contract Pandora left the cruise ship and joined up with me. We formed a new band, recorded an album that was wonderfully received. It sold millions on the streaming services and we started a North American tour!

finis

Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers