A Journal Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another thing that had grown was further down. In the locker room during previous years I had noticed that my penis was bigger than any of the other guys'. Okay, that was good, but now it had expanded to almost ridiculous proportions. And no, thiswasn't necessarily a good thing. When you're young, all you want to do is fit in with your friends – you don't want to betoo different. My size was particularly embarrassing when the guys took to calling me "Trigger". From the looks and comments I was getting in the halls, I don't think the reference to Roy Rogers' horse was lost on my female schoolmates. The sheer size of the thing was a pain too. It's just not comfortable to walk around with something that big in your pants. I frankly wished that I could be somewhat closer to average sized.

Outsized genitalia notwithstanding, I had high hopes for the year. My first success came the very first week of school when I found myself alone with Alice Martinez in the band storage room during lunch on Friday. She had agreed to go out with me that night (inher car, alas) and had suggested this little warm-up session.

Alice had a body built for fun, with beautiful long black hair and flashing brown eyes. We were leaning up against the back row of shelves kissing with closed mouths. My hands were on her ample hips and we were getting more and more passionate. For once in my life I was with a girl who seemed to be as excited with making out as I was! I didn't know where this might lead, but I was ready and willing to find out.

I respected my folk's admonitions enough to have a limit to how far I would go with her, but Alice and I weren't even close to that limit yet. She moved closer until her belly pushed up against my rapidly expanding erection. Her eyes got big and, with a grin, she began to grind against me slowly.

I felt the wetness of her tongue against my lips, and forced my mouth to open to her. I knew about French kissing of course, but I'd never had a chance to try it before. After a moment to adjust to the strange new sensation, I began to reciprocate. Before long we were close to sucking each other's tonsils out. Wow, this was hot!

Feeling her excitement, I decided to go for broke and began to move my hands upward toward her breasts. She seemed eager to have them reach their target, so I cut to the chase and gingerly placed my palms right on the fleshy objects of my desire. I had never felt a girl's breasts before and so had nothing to compare them to, but they felt very soft and warm. She moaned her approval as I started to fondle them through her bra and tight sweater.

Alice's hand magically slipped down between us and began to rub up and down the considerable length of my now raging erection. Oh my God! I'd never had a girl give me this kind of attention before. It felt so good that I began to worry that this might be going too far too fast. This feeling was reinforced when I felt her hand starting to fumble with my zipper.

She had my zipper down when a smirk came from the end of the row. Our heads whipped around and sure enough, a couple of the cheerleaders were peeking at us around the corner. Busted! Then, unaccountably, Alice stepped back away from me and slapped me across the face hard enough to make me see stars. What the...?

"Leave me alone, you animal!" she hissed at me and ran from the room. I was standing there with my jaw and fly hanging open and my hands still in breast-feeling position, trying to make sense of what had just happened. The giggles from the end of the row brought me back to my senses. Confusion was replaced by annoyance. Suddenly I knew just what to do.

Without dropping my hands, I walked toward them and said "Unless one of you wants to take Alice's place, I'd suggest you make yourselves scarce!" My fingers began pantomiming squeezing their boobs. They shrieked and ran for their lives.

The story spread through the whole school before the final period bell. Alice refused to even speak to me. Worse, it seemed that the story she was telling had me cornering and groping her against her will. To the guys, I was a hero, but the girls treated me like a leper. My newly promising love life was now pretty much over.

It seemed only natural to talk to Wendy about it when she called that night. Over the last three years I had come to count on hearing her voice. We talked about everything. Despite not having seen each other for so long, we had only become closer. Somehow, hearing her voice that night made it all okay. We both had a good laugh. Then, there was an awkward silence. Something told me that everything was about to change.

Finally Wendy said what both of us has studiously avoided saying for three years. "David, I've missed you so much. I want to see you again."

Wendy's simple statement hit me like a blow to the heart. I realized how much I had missed her and it was suddenly more than I could take. The resolve of three years melted like butter on a hot skillet.

"I want to see you too, Wendy. It's been way too long."

"David, let's just do it. Just once. We're old enough to be smart about it. There's got to be someplace we can go."

The germ of an idea formed in my head. The previous Saturday I had been irrigating the bean field at the far end of our farm. I noticed that the annual springtime runoff had created a nice little sand bar on the far bank of the river under farmer Greer's cornfield. It was hidden on three sides by a bend in the river and heavy brush. Our side of the river was more heavy brush. It was as close to a private beach as you would be likely to find in those parts. At the time, it had gotten me thinking about what people do on private beaches. Now I decided to throw caution to the wind.

"Wendy, I think I may have an idea. How would you like to go sunbathing?"

Now we had sunbathed together in my backyard during junior high, but always under the watchful eye of my overprotective mom. I had enjoyed sunbathing with Wendy because she looked cute, if almost completely flat chested, in her very modest two-piece strapless suit.

"Where?"

"I found a great secluded spot that nobody else knows about. We just have to figure out what to tell your folks."

She was silent for a moment. "Hey, wait! Centerville's playing Georgetown tomorrow. If we each said we were riding our bikes into Georgetown to see the game, we could disappear for a few hours!" Her excitement was infectious.

I thought about it for a bit. Thankfully, Georgetown hadn't yet installed lights for the football field so home games were played at noon. The stands were always packed though, so no one could say for certain that either of us wasn't there. "You're right, Wendy, this could work. You're pretty devious."

"I know," she giggled.

After years apart, I was suddenly dying to see her again. We were eighteen now and no one should be able to tell us what to do! We thought everything through and put our little plan together.

"Okay, Wendy, I'll meet you tomorrow. Wear your swimsuit under your clothes. I'll take care of everything else."

"This is going to be so much fun!" she positively bubbled. Then her voice sobered. "But David, we're just sunbathing. I don't want you to get any ideas."

"I'll be a perfect gentleman." I told her, though I couldn't help but imagine the possibilities.

That night I snuck over to farmer Greer's cornfield after changing the irrigation set in the our bean field. Preparations didn't take long. That night, I lay awake and imagined what tomorrow might bring.

The next morning I waved goodbye to my folks and headed off on my bike toward town. At the first junction, I cut back around toward farmer Greer's place. Soon I spotted the hay bale strap I had tied over a fence post to mark the row that would lead us to our little sanctuary. Checking to see that the coast was clear, I lifted my bike over the barbed wire fence and squeezed it down the row into the tall corn where it would be hard to see from the road. Thank goodness for narrow ten-speed handlebars!

"Psst!"

My head whipped around. I could just make out a figure through the corn. Wendy had arrived ahead of me. I walked down the row to her. At last, we were alone together! She shyly took my hands and we looked at each other for the first time in years.

Wow! She had really grown up. Though I knew better, part of me had imagined Wendy as the same short, bony little thing that she had been when I last saw her. Now she was tall, only a few inches shorter than me, and had a slim athletic build. She was definitely all woman though. There was now enough curve to her hips and chest that no one was ever going to mistake her for a boy. Her proportions were spot-on perfect in my book. She had thick brunette hair in a page boy cut that really looked great on her and the same cute, if not supermodel beautiful face that always lit up when she smiled. She was sure smiling now.

To this day I'm not sure if I was first attracted to her because I really like slim brunettes, or if I developed a taste for slim brunettes because I had spent so many of my formative years around Wendy. Either way, I think I'd have been happy to spend the rest of the day just taking her in.

I realized, though, that I was being rather obvious about looking her up and down and quickly drew my gaze back to her face, only to find that she was checking me out too. She seemed to like what she saw. At last, her eyes met mine.

"Wow, Wendy. You look fabulous!" I stammered.

She gave me an embarrassed smile. "Thanks, David, you look pretty good yourself. You've done some growing up!"

We continued to look into each other's eyes. With anyone else, this would have become embarrassing, but we had been apart so long that I wanted to just drink her up.

At last she said, "Shall we proceed?"

For a moment I couldn't say anything. Finally, pulling my soul back out of her deep liquid brown eyes, I managed to nod and smile. I drew her into a hug.

"God, Wendy, I didn't realize just how much I missed you."

She snuggled her head up against my shoulder, holding me tight.

"Me too, David. I feel like a fool for not finding a way to see you before. Can you forgive me?"

"I'm the one who needs forgiving." I told her.

"Well, let's just make sure that we don't go that long again, okay?"

"Deal."

We finally managed to pull away from each other and she led the way down the row. The way her slim hips moved was driving me nuts. Could she be any more perfect?

Growing up, I was a skinny little gap-toothed, pimple-infested kid with a face that looked different than all the other kids in my class. I had always dreamed about going out with a beautiful girl some day, but knew that this was just a pipe dream. Years later, braces had fixed my teeth and I had somehow outgrown the acne without scars. I was tall and strong and Alice had even told me (back when she was speaking to me) that her friends considered my mixed Asian/Italian looks handsome and exotic. Despite all this, my inner voice told me that I didn't deserve to be with such a fabulous woman. If she hadn't been my best friend Wendy, I would have had to just assume I was dreaming.

Eventually we emerged from the end of the row, right above our little beach. Retrieving the gym bag I had hidden the night before, I helped her climb down the steep riverbank. It was made up of broken up chunks of used concrete in order to protect the field above from erosion. It also had lots of broken beer bottles. They must have been from one of those outlaw high school parties that juniors were never invited to. You definitely wouldn't want to attempt to climb that slope without shoes. Fortunately, the sandbar was more recent than the party. Our beach was clean.

I nervously spread the towels on the sand, side-by-side and overlapping by a few inches, and then turned to her. She was blushing something fierce and I realized that she must have been thinking exactly the same thing I was.

We had seen each other in swimsuits before, but that was when we were still kids. Now we were all grown up and about to start removing our clothing right in front of each other. I was also very well aware that despite all of the years we had spent playing together like siblings, Wendy was definitely not my sister.

Being the man, I decided that it was up to me to take the initiative and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I paused and watched her. She knew it was her turn and she actually started to turn away to unbutton her blouse. Then I could see her regain her composure. She slowly turned back toward me and, one by one, undid her buttons.

She started to slide her blouse off her shoulders. Now I had seen pictures of naked women in the stashes of girlie magazines that a couple of my friends had, so I wasn't expecting to get turned on by seeing Wendy in a swimsuit. But somehow this was so much sexier than anything I had seen in those lurid photos. Wendy dropped her blouse onto the towel.

Hey, wait a minute! This wasn't anything like the modest two-piece suits she had always worn. It was a tiny pink string bikini top that left very, very little to the imagination. I couldn't imagine that her mom, much less her dad, knew she had a suit like that – it would have been confiscated immediately. It covered just the center part of each breast. The sides and bottoms were clearly visible. Wendy's nipples were erect and straining at the thin fabric. Her old suits had been so heavily padded that nothing like that had ever been visible. No wonder she'd been nervous about taking off her blouse!

I realized that I was staring at her chest and guiltily looked up into her eyes. Her face was apprehensive, obviously desperate for my approval. "Do you like it?" she asked. "I got it a couple of months ago, but I haven't dared wear it before," she admitted.

"I absolutely love it," I said with a grin so big that it almost hurt my face, "what little there is of it." I think it was the ecstatic look on my face that convinced her.

I was amazed at how shapely the swell of her breasts underneath the fabric was. I hadn't expected the flat plane of her belly and the delicate features of her shoulders and neck either. Wendy had been a cute kid, but I somehow hadn't been expecting her to grow up to be such a beauty.

In any case, it was now my turn again. I desperately wanted to turn around myself now, because my Speedo was quite brief (remember, this was in 1980, before men's swimsuits got longer again) and Wendy's little surprise had given me the beginnings of an erection. I was scared because she would notice it for sure, but at the same time part of me really wanted her to see how excited she was making me.

I took off my shoes and socks and undid my belt buckle. I unzipped my shorts, slid them down and stepped out of them. Wendy's eyes got huge! With the light breeze blowing, I suddenly could feel what must have happened. I looked down and sure enough, my manhood was standing up so high that the head was protruding well up out of the low waistband. I was mortified!

I quickly spun around and stretched my suit up and over my straining member. I was so ashamed; I didn't know what to do. Then I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"David," she half whispered, "It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. I know you didn't do it on purpose and I really didn't mind. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty impressed by how big it is." Her hand guided me to turn around toward her. She was grinning ear to ear. My manhood was contained now, but just barely. I could tell that she was working hard to not look down at my bulge.

"Impressed? How would you know how big a man's thing is supposed to be?"

Now it was her turn to be embarrassed. "My friend Kathy has some Playgirl magazines, and yours is a lot bigger than any of the ones in those. Now are we going to do any sunbathing or not?"

I nodded. Wow, Wendy had looked at dirty magazines too? Who knew?

Taking her hand off of my shoulder, but with her eyes never leaving mine, she unzipped her shorts and slid them off. Her bikini bottom plunged so low in front that I guessed that she had had to shave down there to appear so magically smooth and silky. Even as shy as I was, it looked so wonderfully inviting that I actually had to stifle an impulse to reach out and touch her there.

Whoa there boy! Don't even think it! The hornier part of my brain figured my chances of getting her out of her top were about fifty-fifty, but I knew Wendy well enough to know that I wouldn't be messing around with what was under that tiny scrap of hot pink fabric.

Neatly placing her clothes and shoes in my gym bag to keep the sand off of them, she laid face down on her towel. The back of her bikini bottom was so brief that it was almost like a modern day g-string. Then it hit me. There was no break in her light tan. Somehow, she had managed to tan all over. I'd have to find out how she managed do that.

Myself, I usually worked in cutoffs and without a shirt, trying to avoid the infamous 'farmer tan'. I still had lighter swatches around my suit, though. At least nothing was allthat white. I'm half Japanese, after all.

I put my stuff in the bag too, and lay down on my own towel next to her.

The sun felt great, but I was thinking about other things. Her eyes were closed, so I could look her up and down without embarrassment. She had changed so much from the gangly kid I had known. Three years ago she had been all knees and elbows. No longer. I now decided that I loved the smooth flow of her back and the gentle swell of her bottom. How had she become this beautiful? I wanted to reach out and touch her so bad it hurt.

I finally worked up the courage to try something that I had thought about the night before. Getting to my knees, I reached into the bag and retrieved a bottle of suntan oil that I had lifted from my sister's room. At my movement, Wendy's eyes opened and she watched with interest.

"Would you like me to rub some on your back?" I asked. Oh how suave I was!

She smiled and nodded, then closed her eyes again. I knelt beside her and opened the flip-top on the bottle.

I didn't really know just what to do here, so I squirted some oil in my hand and spread it over my palms. I reached down and placed my hands on her bare shoulders. The feeling of her silky smooth skin under my hands was electrifying.

I rubbed the oil onto her shoulders and the back of her neck and then started to work my way down her back. The oil was slick and sensual and I gloried in the sensation of having Wendy's nearly nude body under my hands. I was approaching the back of her bikini and I decided to go for broke, using the line I had practiced the night before.

"If I undo the back, you won't have a tan line," I croaked.

Oops! As soon as it was out of my mouth I realized that it was patently silly. Unlike the suit that I had anticipated her wearing, the back of this suit was literally a string. She evidently decided to humor me. Craning her neck to look at me, she said, "What happens when I need to roll over?"

"I'll put it back," I said hastily.

"Okay," she said slyly, "but no hanky panky."

My hands were shaking like crazy, but with mercifully little fuss, I managed to untie the strings at her back and neck and lay them down neatly at her sides.

Her back was now bare and it looked great without the back of her bikini interrupting her soft curves. I rubbed more oil onto her back where the string had been and then daringly down her sides. The tips of my fingers just touched the beginnings of the sides of her breasts. My erection surged. I quickly abandoned any pretense of just applying suntan oil and tried to give her my best interpretation of a sensual massage. Her eyes stayed closed, but her rapid breathing gave her away. She was enjoying this too. I continued to work my way down her back until I got to the top of her bikini bottom.