A Journey through the Wild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down and tried to collect my thoughts again, and I actually felt a little calmer than previously. Gia seemed polite and willing to help - maybe she could help me get home. I glanced back to the lake - the captivating frog-girl moved much more gracefully in the water than on land, and her perky and positive attitude was contagious. Within a few minutes, she had caught two decent-sized fish, and as she stood up, I couldn't help but gawk as the water ran seductively down her lithe and athletic body, and I was rewarded with another knowing - and approving? - look from the observant frog-girl.

"Here we go! I know elves prefer cooked food, so give me a little bit to get these scaled and cooked!"

My ears perked up at the description she used for me - "elf" - and sent my mind racing again. Do humans exist in this world? What else exists? How am I even understanding this girl - I don't think frog-people natively speak English, so what was happening? I guess my anxiety was clear on my face, because I felt a warm hand on mine, and looked up to see a smile on the beautiful woman's face.

Softly, Gia almost whispered "Hey, I don't know what's wrong, but we'll figure it out. I want to help you, so let's just take your problems one hop at a time. Now, just lay down and relax, and I'll take care of this meal."

Her warm countenance and friendly smile calmed me down again, and my hand tingled once again with the soothing thin slime covering this girl's body. A warmth spread through my body, and I laid down on the soft, mossy forest floor, and I finally felt moderately relaxed. A few minutes later, Gia returned to me, the ever-present smile on her face beaming as she handed me a cooked fish on a skewer.

"Eat up! I raised these fish myself - I like to keep them for the rare visitor, and it's also a bit of a hobby of mine. They help maintain my lake, and make sure any fishing here is controlled."

I took the offered skewer and was astounded at the flavor - I wasn't sure what or even if any spices were used, but this was the best tasting fish I had ever had! As I scarfed it down, Gia had a proud look, clearly pleased with my enjoyment. I was a little surprised at how she ate - a long tongue came out of her mouth, and wrapped around the fish, before pulling it whole back in her mouth. I must've been staring again, because after she swallowed her meal, she stuck her tongue back out a little and gave a seductive wink. It finally dawned on me - she was flirting with me!

"Now," Gia started as she walked back from the shore where she had gone to wash her hands, "I know you elvish types prefer your clothes in your cities, but right now, you're soaked through! You should take them off and let them dry a little, and we can talk about your problem and figure out what direction to point you. Don't worry, you're amongst friends here!" She beamed, running her hands down her body indicating her own nakedness, ending with sexy little hip wiggle.

I gave a little defeated sigh - she was right. I did need to dry my clothes and myself. I had a problem though - I'd been staring at an attractive naked woman who's been flirting with me for around an hour now. I've managed to keep my erection down for now, but as soon as my chilled wet pants were off, I'd have a much harder time hiding it for sure. With no confidence, I stood up and promptly removed my pants and boxers.

My body wasn't as bad as it could've been. I certainly wasn't in shape, but I also hadn't let gluttony take over in my depression - my hikes and walks kept me trim. I had never had much hair on my body, and preferred not to have pubic hair either, so other than a thin light brown smattering on my forearms and calves, my body was bare. I was tempted to cover myself with my hand - I had never just revealed my body to total strangers before - but took a deep breath and abstained. If my generous host was going to be naked without a problem, I shouldn't have one either. Besides, it wasn't like my equipment was anything to be embarrassed of. I was a shower, not a grower, and the warmth of the sun had kept things from shriveling, so I was able to present my full-length of slightly over six inches. While I stripped, that hungry look returned to Gia's eyes, and her eyes wandered up and down over my body, and I could've sworn her body was slightly shiny and covered with more mucus-y film than previously.

"My, my!" She exclaimed, "I will never understand why you folk bother with clothes when the climate's right - you all look miles better and more comfortable once you shed them. You wouldn't mind turning around for me, would you? I think elves have the cutest butts, and I'd love to get a glimpse!"

Her comments totally caught me off guard. I wasn't sure if everybody here was this cavalier about nudity and sexuality or if it was just Gia. I figured turnabout was fair play, though - her tight ass was engraved into my mind after all - and turned around. After a few seconds, I gave a humorous little wiggle and turned back. Gia had bitten her bottom lip and looked absolutely smitten with my completely average ass. Nobody had ever acted this openly attracted towards me! I felt my confidence rise a little - along with something else.

"Oh, don't worry about that - it's a normal reaction," Gia mentioned, suddenly unable to take her eyes off my hardening erection. "Why don't you get relaxed for a minute - let me rub your shoulders and then we can get to talking a little more?"

While I had some concern about my safety, thinking back, Gia could've hurt me at a few points, but didn't. She was so genuine, and her intentions were fairly obviously sexual, so while I didn't trust her completely yet, I figured it couldn't hurt. I agreed, and Gia gestured for me to lean against a nearby rock.

"Perfect! My massages are famous amongst my friends, and us bullywugs even make our oil!"

So she called herself a bullywug, and the fluid was a type of lubricant. A few more pieces fell into place. Gia hopped onto the rock behind me, taking a seat, and rubbed her hands up and down her body, collecting the oily film. Her fingers sank firmly into my shoulders, the pleasant tingling accompanying them - I figured it must be an effect from the oil, and found it relaxing. She was quite talented, and before long I managed to relax a little. Sensing this, Gia scooted up behind me, pressing her nearly non-existent breasts into my back, with the two firm nipples feeling prominent.

"Bullywug oil is very effective for messages," she whispered directly into my ear. "It helps us keep our skin from drying out of the water, so it's moisturizing. It also helps as a muscle relaxant."

She began to rub her slick body across my back and wrapped her muscular legs around my waist. My erection had continued to harden, and was now standing at a full mast, as she rubbed one long toe of her webbed feet down my shaft. I grasped at the contact - I had experienced some foot fetish play in the past, but none were as exciting as this.

"There is one extra fun side-effect though. It serves as a mild aphrodisiac, but we do try to keep that one under wraps," she giggled softly, and the sound sent chills down my spine. "It even affects us! When we get aroused, we begin to secrete more of the oil, making us even hornier. I've been slick since I laid eyes on you."

Her long tongue caressed my ear, continuing her sensory assault. Meanwhile, her foot teasing escalated. My cock was wrapped in her webbed feet, slippery with oils. The sensations were completely new to me. Her long toes provided a solid feeling traveling up and down my shaft, and while the webbing was soft and luxurious-feeling. At this point, Gia had become so slick, there was barely any friction between us. Her feet formed a frog Fleshlight over my cock, enveloping it within her webbing, creating feelings I've only dreamed of experiencing.

I turned back and looked into her eyes. They were wide and earnest, with her blue irises and sideways pupils, and she had a grin on her face that sat somewhere in between mischievous and desperate. I leaned in, and her lips parted to meet mine. Her hands left my shoulders, and wrapped around my chests, as she began to tease my nipples. The foot ministrations continued all the while. One foot would occasionally leave my cock, and wrap around my balls, teasing them as our kissing intensified.

Gia's long tongue began to infiltrate my mouth, and the experience was otherworldly. Her hand was on my check, and it began to tingle with the feelings of the bullywug aphrodisiac. Our kissing became more desperate, and we were both making small groans and moans to one another, until one point where her tongue had completely wrapped mine. As her soft soles continued their assault, she withdrew her tongue.

"I think you should stand up now. It's time to get your front," she whispered breathlessly into my ear. She took her feet from my member, and I moaned in desire. "Oh! So you were enjoying my soft soles," she giggled, "Well, I think we can come back and finish there if you'd like some other time. I think I'd enjoy seeing your cum mixed in with my oil against the green of my feet, but right now, I want to help you relax."

The image almost brought me over the edge, but I managed to hold on a little longer. I stood up as directed and was surprised to discover how light Gia was. Given her musculature and athleticism, I had expected her to be a little heavier, but she was light as a feather.

"Now, I'm going to do something fun," she said with an impish grin. Using her strong muscles and aided by the powerful lubricant covering both of us, she was able to climb from my back to my front, with us now facing eye to eye. I could feel the heat from her pussy pressed against my abdomen and was surprised to see a slightly shy look in eye. I took the initiative, and kissed her again, but softer this time. It was more of a reassurance, and she seemed to regain her confidence. We resumed our tongue dance, as the athletic bullywug began to push her hairless mound against my chest, with both of us stifling moans and groans, and in one case, excited ribbets.

Along with her self-supported humping, my cock would occasionally rub between her tight ass checks, harder than it has ever been before. Noticing, she lowered herself slightly, squeezing as hard as she could while rubbing her ass from the base of my cock to the tip.

"Oooh, you like butts too! An elf after my own heart! I think we'll save it for next time, but bullywug oil makes anal so satisfying!" The impish look intensified, as one of her hands left my body. She brought them to her own rear, and a look of bliss cross her face as she penetrated her own asshole with her fingers. A flappy noise filled the air as she rapidly fingered herself in a well-lubricated hole for a few seconds, before bringing her fingers back up between us. Her long tongue extended from mouth and encircled her fingers as she suggestively performed a blowjob on her own fingers. As she unwrapped her tongue, she guided it back into my mouth. We tongue wrestled with our heads a foot apart, and her hand gently took mine, with fingers interlocked, enjoying our intimacy.

The unique anatomy of the bullywug girl was driving me crazy, and I was on the edge. In a short span, we had done so much that would've been impossible with a human woman, and my libido was beginning to control my mind. I figured if there were more bullywugs here, maybe this place wouldn't be so bad.

With a final pop, her tongue released mine, and Gia slid down, trapping my cock between my body and hers. She slid up and down, frotting my penis between the two of us, grinning wildly. I began to stroke her messy hair, eliciting moans of appreciation, before she hitched her back up my body, bringing us eye to eye.

"Now I'm going to do something a little intense! Are you ready?" Gia had a glean in her eye that I had rarely seen before.

"I think I'm ready."

"Good!"

And with that, Gia flung herself at me. I was nearly knocked down by the impact but managed to hold my ground. She began encircling me, using her strong muscles, the lubricant that completely covered both of us at this point, and her sticky fingers to crawl around my body, planting kisses, nuzzles, humps, and light body slaps where she went. As her all-over-frog-assault continued, my climax got closer and closer. I rarely felt this intimate with anyone in my life, let alone somebody I had met in the last hour or two. She planted a kiss firmly on my right butt check, while one foot came around to pick an assault on my penis, while I felt her press her pussy against one of my legs.

"I don't think now's the right time, but I'd bet you'd really love the stuff I can do with my tongue!" Gia had positioned herself with her front against my back again, but this time upside. I could feel the arousal coming off her pussy near my neck, and her head was level with my ass.

"I think I can give a quick sample though!"

Against my asshole, I felt the exploratory flickering of Gia's tongue, as my eyes rolled back into my head with pleasure. I had never imagined feeling this way, and now I could never imagine living without. As her juicy tongue invaded my lubricate hole, I nearly fell over. Sensing this, Gia withdrew, stifling a chuckle and ribbed at once, before climbing back and whispering to me.

"What do you say we finish this for now?" A foot reached between my legs and tickled my balls. "I bet these are nice and ready to blow now!"

Gia wormed her way back around to the front and trapped my cocked between our bodies. She began to vigorously rub and down, laughing and smiling the whole time, thoroughly enjoying our connection. After a few seconds of this pleasure, I was ready to release. A powerful orgasm racked my body, and I actually did fall back this time, thankfully in the soft mossy grass. Gia giggled uncontrollable as I continued to shoot rope after rope of my messy cum onto bodies before she finally felt my erection flagging.

She rolled off me and both of us laughed for a good long while. I hadn't had sex that good probably ever, and I don't think we even actually had sex. We were both covered in bullywug oil, bullywug juices and my cum, with grass sticking everywhere to our bodies. We had one more gentle, romantic kiss, before washing ourselves off in the lake, stealing glances at each other's naked bodies.

When we finally calmed down, I noticed the sun setting. Gia caught us another couple of fish for dinner, and we fell asleep beneath the stars and trees, snuggling together, with our legs wrapped each other, occasionally stealing kisses while we just talked about the forest and its beautiful inhabitants for a while. Whatever problems were ahead of me, I could face them tomorrow.

12