To Be Loved By A Succubus

Story Info
Mason agrees to be a Succubus' mate.
34.1k words
4.87
36.9k
188

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will probably be the longest entry in this series. I didn't intend for it to get this long, it just kind of did. There's a lot of filler, I guess. I apologize for any errors or inconsistencies as I was going back and forth editing things and changing things, so I may have created errors by trying to fix others or because I decided to change details I had already written days before.

I have not given up on my other series if anyone is wondering. I may release a new part for that sometime in the nearish future.

I love to read your comments and thoughts on this series or my other one. I'm open to ideas and feedback. Thanks!

—------------------------------------------------

Mason glanced up from the last bites of his burger from his second favorite place to grab dinner, a restaurant with a bar a few blocks from the house he rented, when the door opened and light flashed across his face from the streetlight outside along with a gust of cold air that gave him the chills as it passed through his still slightly wet hair from the shower he'd taken before coming here.

A beautiful woman walked in and looked around the bar before briefly meeting eyes with Mason, smiling, and walking toward the opposite end of the bar.

Mason finished off his burger and coke, he didn't drink much alcohol, he only came here for the burgers, before pulling out his phone and settling back in his chair to read the new web novels he'd recently started. This was his routine whenever he ate out here or at the diner he preferred. He would eat, then sit back and browse his phone and chat with Lucy whenever she had a free moment if he was at the diner.

He was reading the new chapter released earlier that day for his current favorite when he heard a soft voice beside him.

"Hi."

When Mason looked up, his automatic response of, "Hello," caught in his throat.

The woman looked to be a few years older than his 23 years, somewhere between 25 and 28, he was horrible at judging age. What caused his voice to catch was how incredibly beautiful she was. When she walked in she had been wearing a coat that covered her figure. She'd taken it off since and Mason could clearly see her figure.

She was about 5'5 or 5'6 and wore a thin, purple sweater that hugged her large breasts and flat tummy. It had a neckline that blunged low and exposed plenty of cleavage. She wore skin-tight black jeans that clung to her obviously toned thighs and wide hips. They must have been some of that denim and stretchy material mixture that looked like regular jeans but almost seemed to be painted on. She wore plain white sneakers.

Mason cleared his throat as he sat up straight in his chair and turned to her.

"Hello," he said again, more clearly, hoping she wasn't offended at how long he'd taken to respond properly. Mason knew he hadn't exactly ogled her, but he knew women didn't typically miss the quick 'up/down' look men often gave them.

"I'm Lucia. I noticed you reading something on your phone and I was curious about it. You seemed to be enjoying it. Mind if I ask what you're reading?"

She had the type of accent that Mason always thought sounded super sexy. He'd had a professor once that had an accent from somewhere in South America, he couldn't remember where now, but he'd always thought it was so attractive. It was like when a character in a movie from Mexico or Colombia or somewhere similar was very intelligent, but English clearly wasn't their first language. The character would be very articulate and have perfect grammar, but spoke with a slight accent.

"Sure," Mason said. "It's a web novel I just started. A new chapter was released today and I was catching up before I head back home for the night. I'm Mason, by the way."

"Hi, Mason," she said with a pleased smile.

Mason smiled back before he turned his phone around to show her the site he was reading from.

A large smile lit her face and Mason was struck again with just how beautiful she was. She had very large brown eyes that glinted with pleasure. He couldn't tell if she wore lipstick or if her plump lips were naturally that incredible shade of red.

"I thought that was Regal Roadway! I admit, when I walked behind you earlier I glimpsed at your phone and I thought I recognized it. Which one are you reading?" Lucia asked enthusiastically.

"Uhh..." Mason stalled. He was so surprised that she even knew about Regal Roadway that he'd forgotten the name of the story he was reading. He didn't know anyone that used Regal Roadway except for Lucy and he was the one that had told her about it.

"Uh, it's called Super Skilled. It's about a guy that wants to become a superhero, but he doesn't have any powers at first. It-" Mason was cut off by an exclamation from Lucia.

"There's a new chapter out?" She asked excitedly. She dashed back to her end of the bar and gathered up her things and brought them over to the chair next to Mason.

"Is it ok if I sit with you?" She asked.

"Of course," Mason replied.

She set her things down on the chair beside her as she sat and pulled out her phone.

"I don't remember getting any emails about new chapters, but I guess I could have swiped it away on accident," Lucia said absently as she tapped at her phone.

"Ah! I guess I did," She held up her phone and Mason saw an email notifying her that there was a new chapter of Super Skilled available.

"Well, there's one thing you have to look forward to later tonight. It's a really good chapter. Did you recently start it or have you been following it from the beginning?" Mason asked.

"At least one thing," Lucia said, smiling. "Since near the beginning," she continued. "A close friend told me about it when chapter two had been released and I've been reading it since. We usually talk about it at work."

"Well, he's got good taste so far," Mason said with a smile, not sure of what to make of her first comment.

"Yes. He's a dear friend and I always love the stories and novels he recommends."

Mason wasn't sure what to say to that. The conversation quickly turned to talk about her apparent 'dear friend' that was another guy. He didn't really mind, but it seemed weird to approach a man at a bar and chat him up only to talk about another guy. He decided to keep his expectations low and keep the conversation friendly.

"How are you liking the story so far?" He asked.

"I love it! It's so unique and creative, though the power system with all the skills and traits and stuff can be kind of confusing sometimes," she admitted.

"I agree. Sometimes I just kind of power through it when I'm feeling a bit confused by the system the author created. I don't mind, everything else is so interesting and creative that it easily makes up for it. What else do you like to read?"

"Oh, I'm big on horror and fantasy. I like sci-fi too, but the hard sci-fi stuff can be a bit stuffy sometimes," she said.

"I hear that," Mason agreed. "I'm a big horror, fantasy, and sci-fi geek myself if that wasn't already apparent," Mason said, only slightly self-consciously.

"They really are the best genres. I'll take those over anything else every time," Lucia said. She leaned an elbow on the bar and turned toward him. She placed her head in her hand under her hair and her other hand flat between her thighs as she crossed her legs. Her shoulder-length brunette hair cascaded down around her arm as she leaned on it. It seemed like a solid sheet of silky milk chocolate, thick and shiny when the light hit it just right. It was a relaxed pose, one you settle into for a long conversation.

She kept the conversation going by asking him about his favorite books in each genre. They had a lot in common there too. She'd read an incredible amount, more than him, it seemed. He was beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel of books she might like that she hadn't already read before she changed the topic to movies.

Before he knew it two hours had passed and it was nearly time for the restaurant to close down.

Mason glanced around and noticed there was only one other person in the bar area and the barkeeper as well as the waiters were eyeing all three of them.

Before Mason could even think of a way to keep the night going with Lucia she said, "Wow, it's later than I expected. Time flies when you're having fun, huh?"

"You're telling me. I'm not usually here this late and I think the staff is ready to clean up and get home."

"I don't know about you, but I took a rideshare here from work, though I only live a few blocks away toward Steakley Park," she said. She seemed to be holding her breath, waiting for him to speak next.

"Hmm, I live in that direction too," said Mason, thoughts of Lucy making him hesitate before continuing "Can I walk you home?" He held his breath, almost hoping she said no before she answered.

She gave him a wide, beautiful smile and said, "Yes, please! I don't often get to talk about my favorite books. I don't know many people that like to read as much as I do."

As they stood Lucia gave him the ole 'up and down' that he was guilty of giving her two hours earlier. Her smile turned knowing and maybe a little mischievous, but Mason pretended not to notice. Mason was a little under six feet tall with broad shoulders. He had a physique that wasn't bulky but muscled enough to be attractive to most people. He went to the gym regularly and he didn't have any close friends in town that he hung out with, so he put most of his free time into working out, reading, watching movies, and bugging Lucy at the diner.

Thinking of Lucy caused another pang of guilt. He'd had a thing for her for nearly a year, since just after he moved to town. He'd never dared to ask her out even though she sometimes flirted with him. Every time he'd nearly plucked up the courage to do so she seemed to sense it and derail his intention, almost by happenstance, before he could manifest it. After a time he decided it would be best to just stay friends since, if he was reading her right, that was the vibe she was giving off. She was very beautiful too, so he was sure she had men asking after her all the time.

They left the restaurant and headed towards the park in the chill night, still talking and laughing about their favorite books and movies. He noticed Lucia seemed to want to keep the conversation on light topics and Mason was happy to oblige.

After walking a couple of blocks Mason pointed at the diner he frequented, "Ever been there?"

Lucia glanced over and seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying, "No. I haven't. Any good?"

"Oh, yeah. Great burgers. Their jalapeño burger is so good," Mason said. After a guilty thought about Lucy, he said, "The staff is great too." He really didn't know why he felt so guilty. Lucy didn't seem to be seriously interested in him romantically and he knew it was wrong to expect it from her or even hold himself back in hopes something would happen.

Why the fuck do I feel guilty? She doesn't want me, right?

He glanced over at Lucia and noticed she was looking at him with a soft, caring expression on her features.

"Maybe we can grab lunch there sometime," she said, turning her eyes back to the road.

"Yeah, definitely," he agreed, feeling a thrill of excitement that he might see her again.

They turned their conversation to music for the next couple of blocks and at some point, he wasn't sure when, Lucia had taken his arm with hers. She was walking very close to him with her right hand in his and her left hand high up on his biceps. Mason had always found this kind of hand-holding very intimate. Something about a woman holding his hand and arm with both of hers was a very feminine and intimate thing to do. This kind of contact caused her to have to turn slightly toward him while walking, showing that all of her attention was on him. He loved it.

A street over from the diner they came to the one Mason lived on.

"I live down this one," he pointed out, gesturing to the left with his head. "I rent a house about half a block down."

"Oh, yeah?... Would you like to show me?"

Mason turned to look at her, eyebrows up in surprise.

"Sure. Yeah, of course. Let's go," he stuttered out as he steered her down his street.

AHH! FUCK! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I CLEANED?

His mind raced for a moment before he remembered he had the day off today and had cleaned that morning.

AHH! FUCK! I left my bedding in the dryer! Wait. Who says I'm going to need it? Am I overthinking this? No way. Why else would she want to come to your house this late at night? To come and check out your sweet book collection? Come on, dude. He paused mentally for a moment. That does, however, seem much more likely than a woman as hot as Lucia striking up a conversation with me at a bar, and asking to see my place, though.

Then he thought about it for a moment more.

Well, maybe, actually. She does really like to read and it's clear we're into the same stuff.

He sighed and gave a mental shrug. Nothing could be done about it the laundry.

"Are you ok, Mason?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm great," he said with a smile.

"You just seemed a little lost in thought there for a moment," she said with another one of her smiles.

"Oh, you know. Just the average guy's thoughts when bringing a beautiful woman home unexpectedly. 'How gross is my house right now?', 'Is there a mountain of dishes in the sink?', 'Will she try to steal my limited edition Tech Deck collection?' he said offhandedly.

Lucia gasped, putting one hand to her mouth.

"You have a limited edition Tech Deck collection?" she asked, overly enthusiastic.

Will looked at her with eyes squinted suspiciously.

"...No..." He said with mock seriousness.

Lucia giggled as Mason smiled.

They neared his house and he was once again grateful that he'd managed to snag it when he'd first moved into town. It was in a decent neighborhood and wasn't too old. It only had two bedrooms, but that was enough for him. He had decided to pay extra and rent a house rather than an apartment to have his own washer, dryer, and garage.

He led her the rest of the way through the dark and quiet neighborhood, down the path to his door, and unlocked it for her.

She smiled at him under the porch light as she crossed the threshold and he was struck again with just how gorgeous she was.

Inside, he hung up their coats and gestured for her to take a seat on the sofa.

"Can I get you a drink? Water, tea? I'm not much of a drinker so I don't have any kind of beer. Hot chocolate, maybe?" Mason asked.

"Water is fine," she assured him. "Do you mind if I take my shoes off?"

"Not at all."

Mason went to the kitchen and filled two glasses with water. Lucia took her shoes off and placed them by the door. She was looking around the apartment when he returned and handed her the glass.

"Thanks. It's pretty clean. And it smells nice in here, why were you so worried? I was expecting to see underwear hanging from the ceiling fan or something by that look on your face earlier," She said wryly as she sat, legs folded to the side under her.

"Well, you're the first guest I've had since I moved here a year ago. I'm pretty good about keeping this place nice and neat, but having an unexpected guest suddenly made me question whether I actually did have laundry hanging from the fans. Speaking of...excuse me for a minute?"

"Sure"

Mason walked down the hall passed his bedroom, entered the laundry room, opened the dryer, and peered inside. There were his sheets and pillowcases.

"Shiiiit," he breathed. He quickly gathered everything into his arms and stepped out into the hall and began walking back toward his room. Lucia was watching him and he began to chuckle nervously as he carried his armload of bedding to his room.

Once inside he scrambled to do his least favorite part of doing laundry; putting on the fitted sheet. In a rush, he managed to get it on the correct way first try.

"Thank fuck," he breathed, finishing with the pillowcases and top sheet. He quickly threw his already clean comforter on top of the sheet and haphazardly arranged the pillows.

He stepped back into the hall, face only a little red. Lucia was watching him again, a small smirk on her lips.

"Did you just put your sheets on your bed?" Lucia asked, obviously knowing the answer.

Mason laughed nervously again, "Haha. Yeah. No reason. Oh, look! That book I was telling you about earlier!" Mason pointed and stepped quickly to one of his large bookshelves.

"Oh? Bring it here," Lucia said.

Mason could hear the laughter in her voice, causing her accent to thicken just a bit. He grabbed a random book off the shelf and sat next to her. Since she was sitting in the middle of the couch he had no option but to sit next to her.

"Hmm, I don't think you mentioned this one, Mason."

"No? Weird. Anyway, it's a good book. You can borrow it if you like," Mason said, happy to change the subject from his laundry.

"I just might," Lucia said. She leaned across him and placed the book on the end table next to their water cups.

Lucia glanced around again, "Mason, I was led to believe there was a valuable and highly resellable collection of Tech Decks around here somewhere?"

"Ah ha!" Mason exclaimed. "I knew you were after them. I lied. There was never any Tech Decks! I just said that to lure you here."

"Lure me here?" Lucia asked, smiling. "It was my idea!"

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I mentioned them before that. I know that's why you're here," he said, nodding matter of factly.

Lucia rolled her eyes and laughed.

"You caught me. I'm here for the tiny skateboards. But since there aren't any, maybe I should go?"

She made to stand up and was halfway off the couch before Mason put a hand on her thigh and pulled her back down.

"Whoa, whoa! I'm sure there's like one or two around here somewhere! Probably."

Lucia laughed again and plopped back down onto the couch, even closer this time, their hips touching.

Mason almost immediately felt himself hardening in his pants at the feel of her soft round thigh in his hand. He hadn't removed it after she sat back down.

"We can look later," she said as she turned more toward him, leaning in. "Right now I want to do something else..."

She trailed off as they leaned toward one another, their lips meeting. She leaned into him, placing a hand on his chest. They kissed softly for what felt like several minutes, only the tips of their tongues touching one another, flicking across each other's lips.

Lucia broke the kiss, allowing Mason to catch his breath. He felt slightly light-headed. She was such a good kisser and Mason was hyper-aware of his hand on her thigh and her hand on his chest. He was nearly fully erect in his pants now, it was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Mmmm," Lucia hummed. "Handsom and a good kisser."

"Yeah, you're alright too," Mason said smugly.

"Oh, is that so, mister?" Lucia said in mock offense.

She rose from her seated position and for one horrible moment Mason thought he'd actually offended her.

But instead of standing she moved to throw one knee over his legs and straddled him.

Holy shit! He thought, mind and heart racing.

She snuggled down onto his lap and said, "Let's see if I do better this time."

Lucia placed her hands on either side of his face and kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth. She sucked and nibbled his lips in between sucking on his tongue whenever he tried to push his way into her mouth.

Mason was almost overwhelmed by the aggression at first. It was so abrupt he had left his hands on the couch to the side of him. Finally remembering that he would really like to touch her some more, he placed his hands on her legs and slowly ran them up and down her wonderful thighs. They felt so soft yet toned. Even though her jeans he could tell she must work out regularly. He could feel her muscles flexing as she moved gently atop him as they kissed.