A Journey to Control Ch. 05

Story Info
On my last night, I meet some of Ms. Evelyn's friends.
5k words
4.55
7.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- Thursday --

"Oh man, this really feels weird!" Thursday at the office started out rough. It felt like everyone could tell that I was wearing those pink panties and the chastity device. But they couldn't REALLY know, right? A female co-worker came over to my desk mid-morning with some paperwork for me to look over. Nothing special and I wasn't particularly attracted to her, but as she left I got a quick whiff of her perfume. I could feel my cock trying to grow, filling the chastity tube and fighting a losing battle to escape. How was I ever going to make it through the day!

But, as the day went along, I gradually got more accustomed to it and was actually starting to get on a roll with the project I was working on. I was easily going to get the my part of the project finished before we had to leave tomorrow. The afternoon was going by fast, and before I knew it, a couple of folks stuck their head in my office. They were getting a group together to go out for dinner and maybe to a bar later to celebrate our last night and the completion of our project. I told them I had better pass. I lied and told them that I wanted to take some work back to the hotel with me so that I could be sure I would be finished tomorrow. They laughed, "be careful about 'all work and no play!'" If they only knew!

I was able to get back to the hotel a little early and had time for a nice long shower before it was time to meet Ms Evelyn. It felt funny soaping up the chastity device and not having access to touch my cock. It really was like I didn't control it anymore. But I guess they knew what they were doing when they designed it, because the water and soap rinsed right out of it and it was pretty easy to get the whole area dry. I did use the hair dryer in the bathroom on low heat to make sure the inside of the cage (and my cock) got dry. I decided it might please Ms Evelyn if I put the pink panties back under my slacks.

When I got to the Starbucks, Ms Evelyn was already there, enjoying some kind of frothy, foamy concoction. She motioned for me to sit next to Her. After I sat down, She reached under the table and tapped on the chastity cage with Her polished red fingernail. Hearing the hard plastic "clink", She smiled brightly "Don't you just love wearing it?" I nodded, but somewhat less than enthusiastically. I wonder how She would feel if somebody locked Her genitals up!

She went on, "Anyway, I decided against the strip club. Since it's our last evening together, I thought we'd have a nice relaxing evening at my home. I'm sure we can find some way to have fun."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied offhand, "anything You say."

She looked at me intently, "I wonder, subbie. Do you mean that? Will You do whatever I say?"

I looked back deeply into Her eyes, "Yes Mistress Evelyn. I trust You implicitly. If You think it is good for me, I will do whatever You tell me."

"Excellent! I'm sure we will have a wonderful evening! Now, I'm heading to my house to get ready. Give me 15 minutes and then head that way. Oh, and one other thing. I'm going to relax my rules for you this evening. When you get to the house, park in the driveway and come to the front door. I'll make an exception and allow you to stay dressed in my house this one time."

I gave Her a puzzled look, "yes Ma'am. Thank You." I gave my poor captive cock a break and went up to place an order instead of watching Her walk out. It was the least I could do for him!

After a short drive, I pulled up at Ms Evelyn's house, shut off the car and took a deep breath. I didn't know what the evening held, but at least I wasn't going to have to walk around my hotel naked again and risk being seen! I went to the front door and rang the bell and after a minute, Ms Evelyn answered the door. She looked amazing in a simple blue dress with a single strand of pearls at Her neck. Also around Her neck was a very fine gold chain with a key on it. The key to my chastity cage! "subbie, so good to see you. Let's go sit in the living room." I followed Her from the foyer, this time watching as Her swaying hips hypnotized me. When we rounded the corner into the living room, I was stunned to see another woman sitting in a chair drinking a cup of tea. "James, this is my neighbor Jennifer. Jen, this is James. He's a very good friend of mine and he's also my lawyer."

I think I greeted Jennifer, but my mind was spinning so fast, I can't really be sure. Ms Evelyn motioned for me to sit next to Her on the couch. The next 15 minutes were spent talking about neighborhood issues, how crazy politics and the economy were, and how I got started practicing law. Then Jen asked the question I had been dreading, "So, James, how did you first meet Evelyn?"

I gave her my best "deer in the headlights" look and then looked over to Ms Evelyn to throw me a lifeline. She laughed and said "that's really a funny story. I was at one of my special parties and James came up and offered to get me a refill on my drink. He looked so cute just wearing that pink thong, that I just couldn't resist!"

I looked at Her and back at Jennifer, praying for a sinkhole to swallow me or for some other miracle that would cause me to wake up, safe, back in my bed at the hotel. Jennifer looked at me with a smile, "Really? Tell me more. I'd love to hear about that!"

Ms Evelyn stood, "I think we can do better than that. We will show you! James, stand up." Still numb, with my legs shaking, I tried my best to stand next to Ms Evelyn without falling down. "Now, subbie, take off your clothes!" I looked at Her in shock, my ears not believing what I just heard, my eyes begging Her to be kidding. Begging her to not embarrass me in front of this woman I just met.

Ms Evelyn looked back at me, "Well?...what are you waiting for?" I'm sure I was blushing bright red, but I lowered my eyes to the floor and began fiddling with the buttons on my shirt. "subbie, be polite. Look Ms Jennifer in the eyes while you are undressing." I took a deep breath, steeled myself and raised my eyes to look at Jennifer. She was younger, probably in her mid-thirties with shoulder length brunette hair. She was very pretty and from what I could tell with her sitting, had a very sexy body. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off, handing it to Ms Evelyn.

When I had removed my shirt, I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks. I bent down to pick them up and hand them to Ms Evelyn as well. Jennifer looked at me and smiled, "now, let's get to the good stuff." I was doing my best to control my trembling as I unbuckled my belt and opened the button on my pants.

"Oh well, here goes!" I thought. I unzipped my pants and stepped out of them, holding them out for Ms Evelyn to take.

"Oh my god!" Jennifer shrieked with laughter, "look at those pink panties!"

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," Ms Evelyn replied with a smile. "Drop 'em subbie!"

I looked at Ms Evelyn for encouragement and then back to Jennifer. With a deep sigh, I grabbed the waistband of the panties and pulled them down, and off. With a gasp, Jennifer said "Wow! Evelyn, you have his cock locked up."

Ms Evelyn smiled, "well, technically it's MY cock, I only let him carry it around. Would you like to check out his cage?" Jennifer nodded eagerly and Ms Evelyn told me to go stand in front of her.

Jennifer reached out and touched the hard plastic, then grabbed and twisted on it a little. "This baby is pretty secure! Does he have a tiny dick? Is that how he can fit in this?"

Ms Evelyn smiled, "He's probably average or a little below. I'm sure his poor little pee-pee is pretty crammed in there right now."

Jennifer grabbed my hanging balls and gave them a little squeeze. "I'm surprised You aren't keeping him shaved. Looks like he needs a little trimming."

Ms Evelyn sighed, "I know. But he's not mine permanently. I have to send him home tomorrow. So I'm letting him keep a little fur. But believe me, I'm tempted!"

Jennifer took her fingernails and raked them firmly across my balls. "Is that making you hard, big guy? Oh, that's right, you can't get hard in your cage. LOL!" then looked at Ms Evelyn and said, "so, when can we see the rest, Evelyn?"

"Patience, my friend, it's almost 7:30." That seemed like an odd comment to me, but I was glad to be able to keep the little bit of covering I had.

My mind had been spinning the whole time. Here were two women, one I had just met, and they were examining and commenting on my near-naked body like I was an exhibit in a museum. Jennifer was running her hands over me like I was a book in Braille, brushing through the hair on my chest, up and down my legs and, what seemed to be her favorite, playing with my exposed balls. She was is the middle of commenting on them to Ms Evelyn when the doorbell rang.

"Right on time!" Ms Evelyn said, looking at Her watch. "subbie, be a good boy and get the door."

I looked at Her in shock. "Ms Evelyn, I can't answer Your door. I'm naked!"

She looked at me, this time without a hint of a smile "You're not naked. You're wearing your cage. And you WILL answer the door." I looked for any indication She might show mercy, but She didn't offer any.

So, I made my way to the door and opened it part way, trying to keep hidden behind it. Standing on the doorstep was a short, stocky woman who looked like she was in her mid 50's, wide in the hips and with very large breasts. She pushed her way in the door and closed it, taking a long look at me. "Evelyn, this is some nice eye candy. I'm impressed."

Ms Evelyn laughed, "Thanks Margaret, I knew you would enjoy it. Come on in!"

Margaret continued checking me out, then reached down and inspected my chastity cage. "All locked up too! Is that going to be permanent?"

Ms Evelyn replied, "Alas, no. He's just mine to play with, not to keep. But come on in here with us." I followed Margaret into the living room where she exchanged hugs and a kiss with Ms Evelyn and Jennifer.

Margaret said "So good to see both of you. And good to see the boy too, although I'm a little disappointed that I can't see more of him."

Ms Evelyn smiled, "Really, I've been waiting for you. I knew you'd want to be here for the unveiling. subbie, Margaret is a Domme friend of mine. She enjoys boys like you that like being shown off."

"That's a fact, Evelyn. So why isn't he showing off!" Margaret responded.

Ms Evelyn laughed and took off the chain holding the key to the chastity cage and handed it to Margaret. "Since you asked so nicely, I'll let you do the honors!"

Margaret took the keys to the chastity cage and snapped her fingers, directing me to stand in front of her. "Well, well. Let's see what's behind door number 1." She inserted the key, opened the padlock and slipped the chastity tube away from my cock. "That's much better, but the poor little fella looks squashed...or is that as big as it gets?"

Ms Evelyn responded, "He's a little bigger than that. But he's been locked up since yesterday evening."

Margaret looked up, nodded and pulled me closer to her. Her hands started roughly stroking my cock and squeezing and rolling my balls in her hand until my cock started to come to life. "Now that's a little better. Evelyn, have you got some of that magic lotion?" Ms Evelyn handed the bottle of lotion to Margaret, who took it and coated her hand. Then she started really vigorously stroking my cock, working in long strokes from the base to the head. Faster and firmer until I could feel myself begin to get drippy. Then She pushed me back a little. "That's much better. That's the way all boys should greet women!"

Jennifer, who had been watching the whole scene, turned to Margaret and said "Hey, stop hogging the naked boy. It's my turn!"

Margaret laughed and slapped me on my naked bottom. "Move boy!" she said, so I moved over in front of Jennifer.

"Mmmm. Evelyn, I can see why you like keeping him naked!" She grabbed the lotion from the coffee table and squeezed out a dollop into her hand. She pulled me close and made a circle out of her fist. "Let's see how smart the boy is. Can you figure out what I want you to do?" I blushed, nodded and placed the tip of my cock at the opening of her fist. I paused and looked into her eyes. "Come on, you little slut. You know what to do." Slowly I pushed my cock farther into her fist, then pulled it out. Between the lotion on her hand and the lotion Margaret had coated my cock with, it slid easily in and out of her closed fist. "That's it. Fuck my hand!" I started thrusting, back and forth, in and out of her hand. I closed my eyes and started thrusting harder and faster until my cock started to drip again. Jennifer said, "Pretty good, subbie boy. Maybe not as good as you on the glider couch the other night, but at least this time I have a better view!"

I pulled my cock out of her hand and looked up at her in shock. "Oh yes, I live next door. Evelyn told me I might want to check out the backyard Monday night. And when I saw her car come in, I gave her a call. It wasn't long after that when she took you into the back yard. I tried to get her to invite me over that night, but she said you were too new. I guess you're experienced now, huh?"

Ms Evelyn laughed, "Jennifer, you can't tell the boy all my secrets! But at any rate, it's time to have a little more fun. Subbie, get us all a fresh cup of tea while we decide what to do next." As I went into the kitchen with my erection leading the way, the ladies decided that they would each get 15 minutes with me. By the time I had prepared the tea, Ms Evelyn had spread a blanket over the coffee table.

Ms Evelyn looked at me, "Jennifer and I are going to enjoy our tea for a bit. Margaret, we'll see you in 15 minutes." Then Ms Evelyn and Jennifer headed to the kitchen.

Margaret grabbed my cock in her rough hands and led me over to the coffee table. "Lie down on your back." I slid down onto the coffee table and looked up at Her. She was a little older than me and much heavier, with very large breasts which matched her hips. She sat at the foot of the table, spread my legs on either side of it and knelt between them. She grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the coffee table. "I wish Evelyn had told me you were going to be here, I would have worn you out with my strap-on. You would have liked that, wouldn't you?" I looked up at her with glazed eyes, not really sure whether I would have or not, but glad I wasn't going to have that experience tonight. She roughly stroked my cock with no lubrication. It was a mix of pleasure and pain, but in the vulnerable position I was in it still gave me an erection. She flipped my cock up onto my stomach and grabbed me by the balls, making a circle with her thumb and forefinger and tightening it around them, stretching them out from my body. "Mmmm. I LOVE balls. Maybe because I don't have them myself. Maybe I should clarify that. I love HURTING balls. Would you like me to hurt your balls, boy?"

"Ummm. No Ma'am. Please?" I pleaded.

Margaret leaned into me, pulling my balls tighter as she lay against my stomach. "LOL. You big pussy. Lucky for you, Evelyn said I can't hurt you...much."

Margaret straightened up. She added more pressure against my balls until they were tight against the skin of my scrotum, looking like plums in her hand. Then, with the beautifully manicured red fingernails of her other hand, she began running them over my balls. Lightly at first, then harder. Scratching red streaks onto the skin. As she scratched them, I got even harder. When she saw my cock beginning to drip pre-cum, she gave my balls three sharp slaps. They would have been enough to buckle my knees if I had been standing. And they were more than enough to move me back from the edge of orgasm. "My, you really are such a slut. I hope we get to play privately sometime!"

Margaret released my balls and moved back, pulling a latex glove over her hand. She then coated a finger with lube and began to massage my asshole. With her other hand, she went back to scratching and abusing my balls. She began to slowly slide her finger inside me. As she lightly explored me, she moved around the coffee table to my side. She slid a second finger inside me, then leaned forward and whispered, "Yes, you're a slutty boy. I can tell by the way your ass sucks my fingers into it." She then began to piston her fingers in and out of me, pressing against my prostate as she fucked my asshole with them.

I could feel myself getting very close to the edge but just when I felt like I was on the verge of cumming, I heard Ms Evelyn laugh "Well, well...looks like the two of you have gotten much better acquainted! But, Margaret, your 15 minutes are up."

Margaret peeled off her glove and made her way to the kitchen with Ms Evelyn, leaving me stretched out on the coffee table with my legs spread as Jennifer came and stood over me. She had a warm washcloth and began cleaning me of both Margaret's lube and my own pre-cum. "Goodness! Margaret really worked these balls over. They are an angry red and all scratched up! Poor boy!"

Jennifer obviously was newer to the Femdom scene than Margaret was. Her touch was tender as she cleaned me and she explored me like I was a new toy. She teased my nipples with her fingers and tongue, watching as that caused my cock to grow again. She cupped my balls in her hand gently, almost as if she was assessing their weight.

She poured some lotion in her hand and started massaging my cock and balls. Honestly, after Margaret's rough treatment, it felt really good. Not that getting your cock and balls massaged by a beautiful younger woman doesn't always feel pretty good!

As she could see that I was almost fully erect, she started lightly stroking my cock. Then gradually increasing both her speed and finger pressure. I was starting to breathe very heavily and leak a little pre-cum into her hand. As I was getting closer to orgasm, she slowed down enough to let me get under control again, then started the process again. She must have brought me to the edge a dozen times, never letting me quite get over the edge. Jennifer was a giggler. Every time her ministrations caused a reflex action in cock or in my breathing, she would giggle. I think the experimentation might have been as much fun for her as it was for me. She told me, "I was always jealous of my brothers. I always thought it would be so cool to have a cock so that I could play with it and make it spurt. Now I guess, because of Evelyn, I kinda do have a cock to play with!" She added with a hearty laugh "Although, I'm not sure she is going to let yours spurt!"

She watched the effect as she sped up her hand, seeing my cock head flare and pulse a bit with my heartbeat. She definitely knew when to stop or slow down to keep me from cumming. She slowed her strokes down for a few seconds and then turned her head toward the kitchen. She looked back at me with beautiful brown eyes and said, "Don't tell Evelyn!" With that, she took a cloth and wiped the lotion off of my cock, then leaned down and took the head of it in her mouth. She slid down until she had taken about half of it in her mouth and then bobbed her head up and down, only 3 or 4 times, but enough to feel the warmth of her mouth and velvety softness of her tongue teasing the slit of my hole. Then she pulled back up and started stroking again. She gave me a rueful smile and said, "I would have loved to have finished that and tasted your cum, but Evelyn made me promise."

Then she gave another of those giggles! She began to stroke my cock faster now, lightly massaging my balls with her other hand. I could feel myself dripping pre-cum all over her hands now, but tried to hold still. Maybe she wouldn't notice until it was too late! All I needed was a few more strokes. I tried arching my back, humping against her hand. Just as I was ready to explode, I saw Ms Evelyn's face. "I think that's enough for right now, dear. The boy looks like he's about to make a mess."

12