A Journey to Control Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have cried and I may have cried a little. Ms Evelyn had a towel in her hand when She came over to me on the table. As She reached down to press the towel to my genitals, I quickly realized that the towel was already wet and full of crushed ice! She ignored my protests as She held the towel firmly against me until most of the ice was melted. Then She used the wet towel to clean me up.

The women came back in the living room and all three sat on the sofa. I stood in front of them now, my cock still cold and shriveled down to an embarrassingly small size. Ms Evelyn turned to look at Jennifer and said, "It was only a little more than an hour ago, I was introducing you to this prestigious lawyer and we were all discussing his important law practice. Tell me what you see now."

Jennifer looked me up and down, "Well, Evelyn I just see a naked man with a little dick. He really doesn't look that prestigious to me."

Ms Evelyn smiled and said, "Just remember that, anytime a man is being overly assertive toward you. At heart, they are all just small-dicked little boys that need a strong Woman to control them."

"Now subbie, take some of the lotion and start stroking yourself for our entertainment," Ms Evelyn commanded me. It took a little bit to warm my cock back up, it was still so cold and shrunken from the ice. But as I looked over at the three fully dressed women on the couch: Ms Evelyn, with that regal look, Margaret sneering at me and making the universal gesture with her thumb and finger for "small penis" and Jennifer with her beautiful eyes and smile, I began to get harder. As I was looking at Jennifer, she giggled and made a show of licking her lips.

I could feel my cock get fully erect as these women watched my shameful display. "Go faster, subbie. If you do a good job entertaining us, we might let you cum," Ms Evelyn encouraged. I grabbed my cock firmly and really started to stroke it hard. You could hear the fapping sound of the lotion on my hand as slid up and down my hardness. At Ms Evelyn's direction, I alternated speeding up and slowing down until I had been to the edge numerous times.

Finally, Ms Evelyn looked up at me, "subbie, you've been brilliant and it's time to decide if you get to cum. I think we will do it with a vote. Margaret, what do you say?"

Margaret looked at me and then at Ms Evelyn, "Evelyn, you know me. I don't think boy's cocks should ever be allowed to spit that nasty stuff. So, I say definitely NO!"

Ms Evelyn nodded and looked at Jennifer, "Jen, what's your vote?"

Jennifer giggled once again, "I'd like to see him cum all over himself!"

Ms Evelyn laughed and looked back up at me. "Hmm. So, I guess it all comes down to me. Let me think a bit. But start stroking again. We'll let you climb back up on the edge either way." I put more lotion on my hand and went back to stoking my cock, hard and fast. I moved closer to the couch so that they could all have a better view of my humiliation. I was going for broke, stroking as fast and hard as I could.

As I felt like I was at the very brink, I stopped briefly and said, "Please Ms Evelyn, I'm right on the edge. May I cum for You?"

Ms Evelyn took Her eyes off my cock and scanned back up my body to my face. She had the most lovely, but enigmatic smile on Her face. "I've given it thought, subbie. I don't think I wish you to cum tonight. But thank you for your performance." I know I had a tear (or two) in my eye, but I nodded and let go of my cock. I picked the towel up off the table and cleaned the lotion off my cock and my hands. I stood in front of them with my hands behind my back. "Get dressed now, subbie. The dressing isn't as much fun as the undressing, but we'll still enjoy watching. And leave the panties and chastity cage off. The panties will be my souvenir of our time together. You can take the chastity cage home with you."

I slowly dressed in front of them. I could feel the roughness of the fabric of my pants rubbing against my sensitive cock and balls. This caused me to get hard again and make a bulge in the front of my slacks. The three of them escorted me to the door. Margaret was the first. She leaned in and gave me a hug, then grabbed and squeezed my balls firmly as Her way to say goodbye. Jennifer was next. She also leaned in and hugged me, but also gave me a lingering kiss on the lips. She too, grabbed me but she grabbed my cock and gave it a few light strokes.

Ms Evelyn watched and smiled and then told them She was going to walk me to my car. It was dark by then but just enough light from the porch light to see where we were going. As we got to the car, Ms Evelyn hugged me tight. "subbie, I've had such fun playing with you the past few days. I hope we get the opportunity to do this again." Then She reached down and unzipped my pants. She reached inside and pulled my cock and my balls through the opening of my fly. She kissed Her finger and touched it to the head of my cock, smearing it with Her red lipstick. "I really like my new cock and balls. I want you to leave them out in the fresh air on your drive back to your hotel. You can put them away when you get there."

"Yes Ma'am. I will. And I don't have the words to thank You for everything that has happened this week. I feel like a different person than I was when I got here. And I have You to thank for all of it!" With that, I got into the car and backed out of Her driveway. I waved and smiled as I pulled away from Her house and headed back to the hotel. I really meant those words. I don't think I'd ever be the same.

As I finished out the work week Friday morning and headed to the airport after lunch, I was still feeling on a "high." I boarded the plane for home, settled into my seat and tried to doze off, both reliving my trip and imagining being able to continue on this journey of exploration again sometime. As I drifted off to sleep, I didn't realize how prophetic that would turn out to be.

12