A Journey to Ecstasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Smitha and Friends had a lesbian Gangbang Orgy.
5k words
3.71
5.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers! My name is Smitha. This is continuation to my last story. In this story I will share how we four violated each other in an orgy lesbian humiliation gangbang.

It was one Saturday evening. As usual we all got back from college. Neha asked me for a plan for weekend. I proposed a weed and alcohol party all night. All of us agreed. Neha and Aditi went outside to arrange liquor and weed. I and Sofia prepared dinner and snacks. At about one hour later Neha and Aditi came back with 3 full bottle of whiskey and 15 extra-large strong weeds. I smelt the weed and realized it is very hard.

I served dinner and soon everyone joined and we finished dinner in half an hour. By 9 PM we all are ready for our peg and joint party. I arranged 4 glasses. Neha got cold drinks, Ice and whiskey bottle. Sofia got with snacks from kitchen. And now party was about to begin. Aditi played soft classical 80s music in tv music channel. Before starting party Neha proposed a kinky dare before us.

"Hey guys! listen me carefully. I know we all are grown up adults and we all are single now. Obviously, we all have sexual desires as every night we can hear moaning sound of each other. We are no stranger to each other. Why not we play with each other? But there is one rule that no rule. I mean no limitations should be there we can do anything even dirtiest and kinkiest. Let's be each other's slave without any resistance. It has another benefit that no fear of pregnancy." Neha proposed.

Each of us were lonely in our lives. We had an emptiness in our lives. So, we all agreed to her proposal.

Aditi Asked, "so what is the game?"

Neha told, Let's compete to finish each peg and whoever gets last she has to follow other trio's instruction. With each peg This game should continue.

Before Continuing further let me tell you briefly about Neha, Aditi and Sofia. Neha is from Cuttack, a tall, fair, cute and funny. She belongs to a rich family. Her father has a transport business. Neha had 34 boobs, but slim waist. Aditi on the other hand is from Puri. Her father had a helping group. She is very sarcastic and spoiled foul mouth girl. She is bit dusky but attractive girl with mediumly bulky figure. She had some extra added flesh over her butt and waist. Her boobs must be 36. Sofia is from Cuttack too. She belongs to a rich family. She had a dual personality. For outside of our room, she is real nerd, conservative, always covered in salwar and kameez. But when inside she rarely wears dresses. She is the one who only wear bottom under wear inside room, not even a bra. She drinks but only four of us knew this. She has 32 boobs and very skinny waist. Her skin is very fair and brown hair makes her looking more beautiful.

Back to our Story now.

I started making pegs. I poured equal amount of whiskey in each glass. Then I added cold drinks and water.

"Now on count of three. Cheers! and gulp yours pegs!!" I told.

Soon tinker sound of glass happened and we all drank our peg in one go but Sofia left last.

"Ahaa! Dear Sofi. Is time to be our slave." Neha screamed in joy as if she has been planning for this since long back.

"Remove your panty and get undress fully. and insert anything inside your pussy." Neha ordered.

Sofia ashamed but she knew this is the first thing about to happen and lot more to go yet. She removed her under wear and got naked in front of all. She took a cucumber from kitchen and inserted it in her pussy slowly. At first, she moaned very loudly.

"Ouuhhhhhh! Ami! Aaaaah meri chut! Fat gayi meri chut!" She moaned in Hindi.

"Now Aditi! your turn to order Sofia" I told.

Aditi asked Sofia fist her mouth with her own hand and pull out as much saliva from mouth and pour hot saliva on her own face.

Sofia did so and started fisting her own face. She inserted really deep and her mouth became sloppy. puke mixed saliva dropped out of her mouth. She gathered all saliva in her palm and started rubbing on her face. We all got horny after seeing her bold avatar.

"Ohhh! you bitch!!!! You are real nasty whore" saying this she slapped really hard on Sofia's face.

Sofia could not realize what happened just. Tear fall down from her eyes. Aditi grabbed her boobs from behind and I started to insert the cucumber in and out. Neha was spitting continuously on her face and with every spit she alternatively slapped her face.

"Your turn Smitha! Command this nasty bitch as dirtiest you can." Aditi shouted.

I asked Sofia to knee down and put her whiskey glass under her pussy. I commanded her to pee while I was fucking her cunt with cucumber. She was really horny bitch now. Her body was thrilled by our abusive talk and kinky torture with her. An orgasm followed by a hot piss was about to explode. She could not resist anymore and started to squirt vigorously. A lot of pee mixed orgasmic fluid contained in the glass making the glass half filled. I ordered Sofia to drink all the fluid. Sofia was now really submissive whore of us. She responded quickly and drank all fluid in one go. We all clapped watching our little submissive whore. She blushed and thanked us.

"Let us celebrate Sofi's victory." Saying this Neha lighted two weed cigarettes and passed one to Sofia and another She took for her. Sofia was really exhausted and tired after her wild humiliation. She took a big blow of weed and did not smoke out for a while. She wanted to feel the highness of weed.

Neha made another peg for all of us and passed her cigarette after few puffs. I also took few puffs. Sofi also passed her weed to Aditi and Aditi also took some. By then Neha made a Strong peg this time raw with ice only. We all took one go. Sofi knew the drill now so she quickly finished her peg. This time Neha was the prey. Neha was kinkiest and wildest mistress among us.

"Ahhaa! the mistress is going to be assaulted now." Sofia Screamed out of joy. She also wanted her revenge.

Sofia gave her a tight bone breaking slap and pulled her hair and spit on her face 10 times then rub her face with her own hair. Neha was in her t-shirt, inside was a black bra and on lower part she wears a panty. Sofia tore her T- shirt and bra in one go.

"Seems like Sofia bitch is really high." I told Aditi, looking at her and smiled.

Aditi joined in removed Neha's panty and started licking her cunt. Aditi pushed her tongue inside her pussy. Neha was on 7th sky. Her body was thrilled with sensation.

"Ooooh Aditi! Lick it nicely baby. Aaaaahahaha aahhhaaa.!" Neha moaned.

Aditi got angry as She did not take it positively that her slave is ordering her. She bit her clit really hard and started fisting her juicy pussy with her hand.

Neha could not resist and screamed very loud.

"Aaaahhhhaaa! Uuuuiaa Maaa!" Neha Started crying in pain.

By that time, I was high and horny. I knew that everyone is going to be undressed so I removed my kurta. I was now only in my pink bra and panty. I went near them kissed Sofia from behind and licked her neck. I licked the dropping sweat mixed with spit and Sofi's orgasmic fluid.

"Smitha! my round is over. Fuck this bitch." Sofia shouted in pleasure.

I went closer to Neha and strangled her neck for a while and spitted 5 to 6 times. Then I rubbed her face with my saliva. Aditi went to store room and got back with a thick round wooden stick. She asked me to lick Neha's asshole and lubricate it. I did it for a while. Aditi inserted the stick till 6 to 7 inch inside her asshole in one go.

"Behenchod Aditi! Aaaaaahhhhhhh maaaa!! Ooo maaa my gaaand"-Neha screamed in pain.

Now Sofia sat on her face and made her licking her cunt. Aditi was fucking her really bad with the stick. I was pinching her nipple mercilessly.

"Let's make this bitch our toilet slave."- Sofia shouted.

Sofia dragged Neha with her hair and took her to the washroom and threw her on dirty wet floor. All three started rubbing their cunt over her face in standing position. Neha was laying down on the floor and was rubbing her pussy too. All three beautiful girls started slapping each other and spitting each other's face. Some drops of spit were dropped down on Neha's face too. This scene made her horny. She started trembling. Her pussy exploded a good orgasm. Her scream made us horny too. In one go we all squirted over her face.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm haaahhaah!"- All of us screamed.

"Piss on her."- Sofia screamed and started peeing over her. I and Aditi also did the same. Neha was laying down, entirely drenched with spit, cum and piss. Aditi sat over her face and from her asshole a thick black scat piece came out and fall over her face. Sofia took in with her hand and rubbed her over her face and inserted her dirty scat mixed hand inside her mouth. Neha couldn't beer the pungent smell and puked in a second. I dragged her by her hair and made her to lick her own scat mixed vomit.

Neha was crying in shame but she was happy from inside. She always wanted to be degraded like this. We all came out from washroom. We only washed our hands as we have to drink and smoke. Rest of our body parts remained dirty.

"How was it"- I asked Neha about her humiliation.

"It was good and Aditi! You bitch! You will pay lot more when your turn comes."- Neha shouted.

By that time Aditi made another round of pegs and handed over a glass to Neha. Neha smiled and asked me to light a weed. I lighted to cigarettes of weed and passed on one to Neha and another one to Sofia. Neha smoked the weed like hell and got high. Sofia, me and Aditi took turn with another piece of cigarette and finished soon.

"Now, all the whores! Let's start another game of humiliation. Cheers!"- Aditi said.

We all took our glass of whisky and finished our pegs. This time I lost the game.

"Bitch! I had a long-time crush on you babe. Since you came here, I wanted to make you my sex slave."- Neha shouted at me.

She did not waste a single second and dragged me with my hair and pushed my head on her pussy and asked me to clean it. Aditi kicked my ass with her feet few times and then inserted her toe inside my back hole. Sofia started nailing my back and tickle my waste, armpits and all the ticklish points of my body. My back was bleeding as Sofia teared my back skin.

"Oooo! Maaaa...... Aaaaahhhhhhh"- I moaned.

I could not resist the torture and tickle of the trio and tried to push them as I could not breath. This made the trio angry on me.

"Aditi! Get this bitch tied with something. This whore needs to be trained properly."- Neha said in an angry voice.

"Sofia baby! Come with me and let's get back with some kinky stuffs."- Aditi told Sofia. Both girls went to Aditi's room and got back with some ribbons, 3 leather belt, a syringe and a vial of cocaine, a blindfold, red candles, a strip of aphrodisiacs for women, a vibrator, a dildo. By then Neha made me lay down on her bed and was fisting my both holes with her both fist crazily. I squirted two times by then and was about to faint. I saw Aditi and Sofia getting in to that room with those stuffs. Seeing those stuffs, I got faint.

Aditi and Sofia tied my both hands and both legs to four corners of bed. Neha inserted the 7-inch dildo fully inside my asshole and sealed it with a black tape. She tied the vibrator with my waist with help of ribbons in such manner that the vibrating head was continuously touching my clitoris.

"Let's get this bitch back to sense. Piss over her"- Aditi asked Neha and Sofia.

I woke up when the warm spray of hot pee dropped over my eyes, face and boobs. I got back to sense. All three were enjoying my tied wet body getting thrilled by vibrator. Neha lit 3 candles and passed 2 candles to Aditi and Sofia respectively and kept one with her. They poured hot liquid wax over my body. Neha poured wax on my face and tongue. My tongue got burnt with hot wax. My face was aching like hell. I started screaming loudly.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me you dirty whores"- I shouted.

Seeing me getting horny Sofia poured a large drop of hot wax over my both boobs. At the same time Aditi poured it over my pussy. This made me crazy. Everything got dark in front of me. A hot spray mixed with my pee and orgasmic fluid carried out from my pussy hole and got squired over Aditi's face. My whole body was drenched with my sweat, cum, piss and dry wax. Everybody spited over my face and body.

"Fuck me please."- I begged.

"No, we want to make you hornier."- Sofia whispered in my ear. Everybody took one belt each and started beating me mercilessly. With each spank my breath became higher. My whole body had marks of belt. On my pussy vibrator was making me hornier. Aditi took a pill from aphrodisiac strip and pushed inside my mouth. I engulfed it. Withing few minutes it started its reaction. I was screaming heavily. The breathlessness made me crazy.

Aditi blindfolded me. Now, everybody started licking my body. Neha rolled her tongue over my neck and under my neck. Her hot saliva over my neck increased my sensation. Sofia was licked my pussy and fucking my asshole with the dildo. Aditi got the game kinkier. She bit my armpit and waste. And licked my belly and navel. The kinky torture and the aphrodisiac inside my stomach started showing its effect.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh....... Uuuuummmmmm....... Oooo maaaa.... Fuck me bastards. Fuck each hole of mine. I am your stupid bitch. Please fuck my pussy." I screamed.

Sofia increased her speed. She fisted my asshole really hard, almost ruined it. My asshole was bleeding like a fountain. She bit my clit really hard. I could not stop my orgasm. I was squirting heavily. I was breathing high. My body was trembling heavily.

Aditi prepared a hard dosage of cocaine syringe and injected in my left hand. Sofia made me lick the dildo that was soaked with my scat and anal blood and pussy fluid. I cleaned it. Neha bit my nipple and pulled it with her teeth. I became senseless due to drugs overdose.

When I got back to sense I was laying on the floor of toilet. My whole body was drenched with scat, pee, blood, puke, saliva, sweat and cum. My Body has multiple cut marks and was aching heavily. My hair was messed up. My eyes were swollen up. My pussy and asshole are swollen and turned red. My anus almost teared. They have made me a true whore and thus, written whore on my head and also written slut on my boobs with the help of lipsticks. I washed my shelf with towel and got back to bed room.

The trio were watching video of mine that they recorded while I was senseless. I went near them. Sofia passed me a half-burnt weed cigarette. Aditi hugged me tightly. Neha smiled looking at my face. Everybody clapped for me.

"You are truly a nasty bitch."- Neha said.

"Yeah, you made us squirt multiple times."- Aditi said.

"Why don't you guys show her how she was fucked?"- asked Sofia.

Flashback:

They showed me the video. When I got passed out, Aditi and Neha started beating me with a wooden bat. Sofia smacked my face with her fist, slapped my face opened my eyes and spitted on my eyes multiple time. She then inserted her fingers inside my nose hole and carried out some nasal fluid and made me lick it.

Aditi cut my belly and boobs with blade and both Neha and Aditi drank my blood like vampires. Trio bitten my neck, boobs, lips, armpit, naval, waist, butts and clit. They beaten me with belt mercilessly. They threw me here and there. Aditi smashed my eyes that it turned blue. Neha dragged me to toilet with my hair. And pushed my head inside commode.

Aditi made my face drenched with scat mixed fluid. Sofia was initially recording this and then put phone on shelf and came near me. She pulled my face and licked it then spitted on my face multiple times. Neha pushed dildo inside my pussy and started fucking me really hard. Sofia fisted my mouth with her fist. Aditi was licking Sofia's pussy. At the same time, she was also getting fingered by Neha's left-hand finger. Even though I was senseless still moaning. My senseless body was getting fucked and this scene made the trio cum. They all squirted over my face.

Now, Neha sat on my face and made me eat her scat. Then Aditi and Sofia turn by turn sat on my face and did the same. Then Aditi and Neha started fisting each other's mouth over my face and puke came out from both mouth and fallen over my face. Sofia stretched my ass hole with both hand and it got teared. My anus started bleeding. Sofia made me lick my scat and anal blood.

By this time all three were wet with cum, sweat and other body fluids. Also, they were tired. So, they decided to finger their pussy over my face. Soon they all reached climax and squirted over my face followed by a golden shower. They all washed them shelf with towel and left the bathroom leaving me naked and nasty on the floor of toilet.

I got ashamed watching myself getting ruined in this way. But I knew that I enjoyed the fullest. I thanked everyone by hugging and kissing each of them.

"Do you need something to reduce your pain?"- Aditi asked.

"Yeah, You whores had broken my body badly. All my bones are aching."- I replied.

Aditi passed me her weed cigarette and prepared a moderate dose of cocaine in syringe and injected inside me. This time effect of the drug was not like previous. It reduced my pain. I became energetic. I made pegs for all of us. This time I poured one pill of aphrodisiac in each glass of peg.

"Let's start another round of the game"- I said.

All of us took one glass and started drinking it. This time Aditi lost the game.

I jumped with joy as I wanted to avenge on her for the brutality, she has shown to me. I want to make her my prostitute and ruin her all holes.

I jumped over her and started biting her lips and her lips started bleeding. Neha hugged her from behind and pinched her nipples and also biting her neck like a lady Dracula. Sofia was licking her feet and spiting over there.

"Let's tie this bitch"- Neha told.

With this word she dragged her with her hair and made her stand. I tied her both hands with ribbon and with another ribbon I tied her to ceiling fan. I took a wooden bat and started spanking her ass really hard.

"How it feels Aditi? Do you like it?"- I asked her.

"Yes ma'am. Abuse your whore like the fucking way."- Aditi replied.

Neha was playing with her pussy, licking it, fisting it, biting her clit and also vibrating her stupid cunt with vibrator. Sofia was pushing the dildo crazily that her ass almost teared and her butthole started bleeding. I took the dildo from Sofia and inserted inside Aditi's mouth and deepthroated her. She couldn't take the big cock in her tiny mouth and puked. A food mixed brown thick puke came out of her mouth and dropped on her boobs and abdomen.

By that time aphrodisiac inside all of us shown its effect. Our pussy started signalling. We rubbed our body with Aditi's body. Neha from behind, and we two (Sofia & I) from front stared dancing a seductive pole dance using Aditi's hot body as pole. Simultaneously we were rubbing our cunts with our fingers. Within few minutes Neha, Sofia and I got discharged and sprayed our orgasm over Aditi's skinny legs and started licking our hot cum floating down on her legs and thigh.

"Aaaaaaah...... Fuck me please! Uuuuhhhh maaaa. I am Cumming, I am Cumming, I am Cumming. Aaaahhhhh. Uhhhhooohhhh"- Aditi screamed in pleasure.

She sprayed a warm jet of cum over our face. Her body was trembling like a dying fish. Spits started flowing out of her mouth and fallen down on her boobs. I rubbed her hair with her face and made her face and hair messy. Sofia came with a marker and lipsticks. She wrote 'Slut' on her head. Neha drawn an illustration of penis on my belly to cleavage. Under that She wrote 'Abuse Me'. Sofia wrote whore vertically on my back. They clicked some picture of her and shown her. The messy face and abusive words written over her body made Aditi hornier.

12