A Journey to Ecstasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back with some cocaine powder and inserted a palmful of powder inside her face and choaked for a while. This made her consume it reluctantly. She became dizzy. Sofia cut her body with blade and on each cut, she sprinkled a pinch of cocaine powder. The cocaine powder got contaminated directly with her blood. This made her little drowsy.

"Fuck me please. Spoil your stupid little whore. Make me your fucking slave."- Aditi murmured.

All three of us took a belt on each of our hands and started beating her black and blue. Neha continuously beat her butt and back. I was targeting her pussy and thigh. Sofia was beating her boobs crazily. The room was filled with Aditi's scream and cry of joy.

"Aaahhhhhhh.... ummmm maaaaaaa."- She screamed.

Now Neha picked vibrator and pushed it on her vaginal wall and clit tightly. Sofia and I picked a dildo each and inserted inside both holes. I inserted inside asshole and Sofia inserted on her pussy hole. The vibrating cunt made her pussy wet. I was fucking her back hole. I pulled out the dildo from her back hole and inserted inside her mouth.

"Clean it you fucking whore"- I commanded to Aditi.

She responded quickly and started licking the dildo. She licked small particle of scat and her own pussy juice. The pungent smell of her scat made her puke again. This time I grabbed all her vomit on my both palm and then poured over her hair. Then I rubbed the wet hand of mine over her sloppy face. Again, I gone down and stared fucking her asshole.

By that time her pussy started humping. Her body signalled that she was about to cum again. She trembled furiously. Her scream became higher.

"Ooooooooo.... Aaaaaaahhhhh....... Ummmmmmm haaaaaaaaa"- She screamed crazily.

A fountain of squirt sprayed over our face. Sofia and I kissed her and transferred her own pussy juice mixed with spit from our mouth to her mouth. Neha kissed her ear and bit it slowly. She got thrilled with 2 orgasms. She wanted more.

"I want more. I want to be humiliated more"- Aditi screamed.

I took a mosquito racket and gave her shock on her nipple 5 to six time. She shouted in pain. The electric torture she never expected. Neha and Sofia sat on a plate and turn by turn release their shir on the plate also pissed there. Their plat is to make a dirty face pack for Aditi. I licked Aditi's sweaty armpit and spitted on her face several time. By that time, her face pack was ready.

The electricity flowing all over Aditi's body made her hornier. Her body started thrilling with pleasure. After watching the dirty scat pack, she got higher. The pungent smell of scat made her puke furiously. When she puked Sofia and Neha took the puke on the plate and made the mixture thicker. She squirted out of pleasure and thrill and I gathered her cum on the plate with the help of my palm.

We all took the mixture in our hands and started rubbing it over Aditi's face and body. Her body was shining with warm sweat and chocolaty scat pack. Aditi cried in shame. Her messy face made her hornier.

We untied her and dragged her to toilet. Neha threw her on toilet floor. Aditi thought that her torture was about to end. But this was the beginning of a new humiliation. Aditi lay down on the floor. We all pissed over her body. Then Sofia took shampoo bottle and asked me to open Aditi's eyes wide. I did so and Sofia poured some shampoo on her eyes then spitted over there too. Neha rubbed the shampoo and mixture over her eyes.

Aditi's eyes started burning like fire. She cried and screamed like hell. I sprayed water from telephone shower over her face. This gave her little relaxation. But soon I remembered how she ruined me. So, I gave few tight punches over her eyes and nose. Her eyes turned blue and her nose got broken. Blood came out of her nose. Neha pulled her hair so that she will open her mouth. This made Aditi drink her own cry, blood and foam of shampoo. Sofia sat on the commode and Neha dragged Aditi and pushed her face over Sofia's pussy.

"Clean this Sofia bitch's cunt"- Neha ordered.

Aditi started licking her pussy. She was on her knee. Under her pussy I lay down on floor and started fingering her pussy and cunt. Neha fucked her asshole with the dildo vigorously. Sofia's body started trembling. She was about to cum. So, she pushed Aditi's face tightly over her pussy and screamed crazily. Soon her voice became faint. A warm load of cum sprayed on Aditi's messy face. This scene made Aditi hornier. Her pussy started reacting too.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... Fuck me harder...... harder......Ummmmhhhh aaaahh ahhha."- Aditi screamed.

A hot jet or orgasmic fluid sprayed on my face from Aditi's pussy. I licked all the cum and shared it with Neha with a French kiss. Sloppy saliva dropped down from our mouth on Aditi's ass. This thrilled her. We laid down Aditi on floor and started kicking her body roughly. She started crying in pain. I took the wooden bat and bit her black and blue. She cried loudly in pain.

This made us hornier so we gathered over her face and started kissing each other and at the same time rubbing each other. A hot fountain of squirt came out of our pussy and dropped on Aditi's face. We rubbed the orgasmic fluids on her body and face with our feet. She licked our dirty feet and cleaned it.

After that we turn by turn gave Aditi a face sitting experience followed by a golden shower and dirty scat eating. By then we all were exhausted and tired. So, we got up and had a group bath. We rubbed each other's body with soap, cleaned each other. Kissing each other under the shower made us cum again too.

After the shower we came to bed room washed each other. Then we took naked group selfie for a memory of lifetime. We finished rest of our drink in another 2 hours. Then whole night we smoked weed. At last Aditi prepared A dynamic dose of cocaine syringe for each of us and we injected them in our body respectively. For few minutes we rubbed each other's body, curdled hugging each other on bed. Unknowingly we all passed out lying naked on bed.

The next day, at 1 PM we woke up one by one. We kissed each other and thanked for this awesome experience. We promised that every month once we will play such dirty game. Neha and I gone outside and got back with mutton biryani for us. We finished our lunch. After that we smoked weed. That day also we masturbated several times and fingered each other's pussy. Aditi and my face needed ice treatment all day. By late evening our swollen face got back to normal. Next day we had to go for class so we applied ointment on face. At night we slept without dinner.

From next day we often had casual lesbian group sex at night on bed. Every month last Saturday we used to have a kinky BDSM gangbang orgy. Few days passed away. Dussehra holiday came so Neha, Aditi and Sofia left for home. I stayed because I had to finish an assignment. Aditi handed me a slip. A contact of drug dealer was written there.

"Miss you Smitha. Take this slip. In case you feel lonely call this number. They will provide whatever you need. Bye my slutty princess."- She said and left.

Neha and Sofia also hugged me and left for home. I closed the door. I started missing them already. Next day gone as usual. But the day after was miserable. I felt very horny and lonely. So, I decided to call on that number. This was biggest mistake of my life. This made me a public whore and made me face a deathly experience. In my next story I will tell you about my horrible gangbang rape.

Till then, Bye.

If you like my stories, please rate it. Follow my blogs and share with your friends. Share your valuable comments so that I can increase my creativity. Thank you.

12