A Journey to Love and Solace

Story Info
Love and solace through abduction and pain.
7.5k words
3.5
10.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk out of the Dollar General when it is late at night. It is a new moon, so it is complete dark on the side street where I parked. I put the groceries in the back of my car without a care in the world. When I walk around to get in my car, a strong man grabs me from behind and puts a rag with a substance, I assume is chloroform, over my face until I pass out.

I wake up from sleeping, on a mattress in what looks like a storm cellar. I am cold when I realize I am naked. It feels like I have slept all night. There is a dog's water bowl by the right side of the mattress and a toilet on the other side. I feel the chain around my neck. I look down and follow the chain to find it is chained around a thick metal pole behind me centered to the mattress.

I look around and I think, "This cellar has been customized."

I am in the left upper corner of the cellar. There is a work bench in the right upper corner, and above it there is a board to hang tools on. The stairs are in the middle of the room. There is a curtain behind the stairs so it looks like there is a lot more to this room.

I hear heavy footsteps above me. The cellar door opens, and a man, at least six feet tall and masculine, comes down the stairs with a couple boxes. He sets them down on the work bench. Then, he comes over to me. I want to run, but I cannot. I grab the chain in front of me in panic.

I think, "I cannot get out."

I back away from him as far as I can. He laughs at me with an evil laugh. He grabs the chain. He pulls me to him off of the mattress. Then, he forces my face to the cold floor with his hand.

He states, "You will love Me when the 24 hours is over, and we are only 2 hours in." He spits on my face, rubs it in, and says, "Sit up and watch Me."

I sit up confused on the mattress. I watch him as he pulls out all these creepy items and hangs some on the wall. There are several different whips from what I can see. He places more items on the table and in drawers but I cannot see behind him. He comes back over to me after getting everything out and put away. I back away from him back onto the mattress.

He smiles and whispers, "Mistake."

He pulls the chain hard and pins me down on the mattress. I start trying to fight back. He begins slapping me harder and harder.

Then, he begins choking me and says, "Beg Me to stop and I will."

I don't give in. I pass out once again. I wake up in excruciating pain. It is my back. It feels like it is on fire.

I panic and think, "What is going on?"

I realize I am standing. I am facing the concrete wall. The chain is still around my neck connected to the pole. My wrists and ankles are bound to the wall with metal brackets as far away from me as possible. I am bound like a X. I cannot move at all. I feel the chain being pulled back and forcing my head back as far as it can go. It is him and he is behind me.

He growls, "I grew impatient for you to wake, so I decided to whip you awake."

He ties the chain above my head to a hook so it is slightly choking. Terror takes over.

He says, "If you beg Me to be nice it will go easier for you." I stand silent. He grins, "You will regret that."

He backs away so I cannot see him. I feel an immense pain on my back. I turn to the side and realize there is a mirror on the wall by the mattress I did not notice before. I can see it is a long black whip. He continues to whip me. I scream over and over again.

He stops at 25. I cannot think but the pain feels like it has forever. I look back to the mirror and I see blood running down my back. He comes up to me and smears the blood a little on my back.

He asks, "Are you ready to beg now?" I hold my breath. He says, "You will now."

He pulls my head back by my hair, forces my mouth open, and spits into it. He shoves my face back into the wall. He backs away again. I hear a crack and feel more pain. He is whipping me harder now.

I contemplate, "What can I do? I am obviously not going anywhere, but how can I beg someone I don't know to stop hurting me?"

He continues to whip me. I can feel the blood running down my legs to the floor. I hear him laughing at me. I desperately cry and scream.

He stops again at 50, comes behind me, and asks, "Are you ready now?"

I whisper, "Please stop."

He grabs my chin to move my face to his as he sternly asks, "What did you say?"

I whimper loudly, "Please stop hurting me!"

He laughs in my face and says, "I am just beginning."

He unlocks all the brackets. Then, he undoes the chain and lets it fall to the floor. He turns me around then slaps me hard enough that I fall to the floor. I am shocked. He puts his boot on the side of my face and pushes down.

He calmly says, "You will learn that you are a worthless piece of trash. I took you and no one noticed or cared. Now I have got you, forever. Look, you have made a mess. Crawl behind Me, bitch."

He picks up the chain, unlocks it from the pipe, and starts walking. I have no choice. I cannot keep up. So, he begins to drag me by the chain up the stairs because I cannot get my footing. Once we are outside, I see nothing but woods. There are no houses or electricity lines. There is just nothing.

I think, "How is there light in the basement? Did he set this up for me? Have there been others before."

He continues to drag me. Then, he lifts me up so that I am facing a tree. He pulls the chain around my neck to the other side, grabs my wrists, and chains my wrists around the tree. He walks away. I can hear the wet leaves beneath his feet. A force of cold water hits my back.

I think, "Where is the hose?"

It feels cold and nice. However, it hurts too. He comes back to me. He unchains my wrists.

He says, "If you are good, you will walk behind Me like you should."

I fear him now, so I walk directly behind him. When we get back downstairs, he gives me a water bucket and a rag from behind the curtain.

He smiles, "Now I suggest you clean up your mess."

He chains me back to the pipe. Then, he pushes me to my knees. He pulls up a chair, gets another whip from the wall, and watches me while he smokes a cigarette. I get my blood cleaned up off the floor. I put the rag in the bucket and place it at his feet. I am guessing that is what I am suppose to do.

He says, "You are catching on." He moves the bucket to the side of his chair. Then, he shouts, "Come here!" I walk over to him. He barks, "Get on your knees or I will make you!"

I fall to my knees. I kneel not knowing what he will do but maybe if I listen it will not be so bad. My mind is already twisting to him for survival.

He smirks, "I will start some sexual torture now. We are 5 hours in now. It is time."

I panic thinking, "What kind of sexual torture?" I freeze and say nothing out loud. I am wondering, "This cannot be good."

He drags me by my neck to the floor. Once again he chains my wrists out to the side, but to the floor this time. At least now I am facing up and can see. He did not chain my legs.

I think, "Is he going to rape me now?"

He puts away the whip and pulls out a small metal thing out of a drawer under the bench.

He leans down to me and emotionless says, "This is the pear of anguish."

He squats down in between my legs. He spits on it and forces my legs above his shoulders as he inserts in. I can feel the tightness growing, but I hear clicking. It is getting bigger. There is something else going further into my pussy.

He keeps winding it until he cannot anymore. I freeze. It is unbearable. It is so big inside me now and I cannot figure out what the other part is. It feels sharp and twisted.

He says, "I wouldn't move unless you want to cause yourself serious internal damage."

He goes back to the table and comes back with another item. He shows it to me. It is the same one that is inside me. He puts it in front of my face and begins to open it. I can now see what is inside. It has a long rusty metal screw coming out from the top of the pear. I begin to breath heavier and heavier.

I scream inside, "What did he do to me?"

He sees the terror in my eyes, smiles, and says, "Oh the fun is just beginning."

He goes back to the bench. He comes back with a red candlestick. He pulls a lighter from his pocket and lights the candlestick.

I think, "What is he going to do with the candlestick?"

He begins to drip hot wax all over the front of my body including my face. It hurts and burns. But I cannot move without hurting myself. Now, I am covered in wax.

He whispers, "Now that is better."

He starts dripping it onto my pussy. I scream and without knowing it, I beg him to stop. He stops and blows it out. He goes back to the bench.

I think, "Did he really stop? What will he do now?"

He comes back with a small black bag. He pours the bag onto my face. It is full of metal clothespins.

He tells me, "Now that you are covered in wax I will create new pain to add to it."

He starts picking up the clothespins. He starts putting 5 on the under part of both of my arms. Then, he places 10 in a circle, around each breast. He smiles and laughs. Next, he puts 1 on each nipple. Then, he puts 10 in a line from my sternum to above my pussy. He places 3 each on the sides of my torso.

I think, "What is he doing to me?"

He takes 3 and says, "Now I will close your filthy pussy shut."

He laughs again and puts 1 on my clit. I begin whimpering. Then, he puts 2 on each side of my pussy. Next, he shows me how he opens 1.

He grins, "You will never guess where this one is going to go."

He inserts it while it is open into my asshole so it pinches from the outside and inside. I scream out.

He whispers, "I am just getting started. Love Me yet?"

I shake my head no. He places 10 down the inside of each thigh. He then places 5 on each foot, in between my toes. He comes to my face and plays with a clip.

I cry inside, "This hurts so bad what else can he possibly do?"

He places 1 on each eyebrow, 3 on my nose, and 1 on my septum. He pries my mouth open and puts 1 on my tongue. Tears start to roll down my face a little. He laughs and continues to play with them in front of my face before placing them. He puts 1 on each cheek inside my mouth, 1 on my upper lip, and 1 on my bottom lip. Then, he puts 1 on each ear lobe.

He tells me, "That is 100 clothespins all over your filthy body. Now we are 8 hours in."

He sees my tears, leans down, and licks them from my face. He pulls up his chair and smokes another cigarette and drinks a cup of some water. I am crying.

I think, "The wax and now this?"

He gets up and goes to the board above the bench and takes a flogger off the rack.

He leans down and tells me, "You will enjoy this, or at least I will."

He begins beating me until the clothespins start to fall of. My arms and my breasts are the first to go, then my stomach and my sides. I cry out but I can see he is just enjoying that. I am terrified.

I think, "Why would he be enjoying this?" He moves to my thighs and my toes. I think, "Oh my god all that is left is my pussy and my face. Surely he will not hit my face."

He spins the flogger around and says, "My favorite part."

He hits my pussy way harder than the rest of my body until they all fall off. This is excruciating. He reaches down to my asshole. He squeezes the clothespin as hard as he can.

I scream, "Please stop! Please don't hurt me! Please stop!"

He says, "Good you are learning. Maybe you are not that stupid." He comes up to my face and grins.

I mumble, "Please no."

He says sternly, "I told you, you will love Me when the 24 hours are up. Now, we are only 10 hours in."

He smacks my face with the flogger. I scream and cry but he keeps going until they all fall off and then continues anyways. He walks a circle around me.

Then, he says, "Well you are hallway clean."

He once again begins to beat me until all the wax falls off. No matter how hard I scream, cry, or beg, he doesn't stop. He pulls my head up by my hair and shows me how red my body is.

He growls, "You look better now."

I am covered in welts. Then, he runs his hands over my face so I can feel the small welts on my face. Next, he slows removes the pear of anguish. He shows me in front of my face that it is covered in a little blood. He washes it off somewhere behind the curtain and puts it away in the drawer. He unchains me from the floor and pulls the chain.

He says, "Can you figure out what you should be doing in front of Me?"

I think quickly and without knowing it I begin to crawl to him and sit back on my knees.

He tells me, "Maybe you deserve something for your pathetic efforts. Do you need to pee?"

I shake my head yes. He begins to walk over to the toilet by the mattress as I crawl behind him.

He squats down behind me, points to the toilet, and asks, "What is this?"

Confused, I tell him, "It is a toilet."

He asks, "Yes and who uses toilets?"

I say, "People." I still am not understanding the trick but I think, "There is a trick." He laughs and pets my hair like a dog.

He tells me, "Yes, toilets are for humans. However, you are no human. You are My bitch."

My body is killing me. I think, "Is he just going to continue to torture me now?" He pulls me up, making me kneel in front of the toilet.

I do but I think, "This one is weird. The handle is in front not the side. Why?"

He walks away and comes back with rope. He pulls me on top of the toilet then ties my hands underneath the back of the toilet. I lay my head down on the seat to rest a moment. He pulls my head up by my hair.

He shouts, "No! No! Bad bitch! Open your worthless hole!"

Terrified, I open my mouth because I see he has a ball gag. He takes some rope and pulls my mouth over the handle and laughs. He ties the rope around my neck and over the top so my head is forced up and the toilet handle in my mouth.

He says, "Bitch, you don't get to rest until you love Me. Plus, you haven't earned anything yet."

I am basically on top of the toilet now so I spread my legs to be somewhat comfortable since I don't know how long he'll leave me like this.

He tells me, "Smart girl. I am glad I chose you to be Mine. I have worked hard for you to learn. Maybe, just maybe you will surprise Me." He stands there admiring me. He leans down to me.

He smiles and says, "Now it will surprise Me if you love this. But, I sure will." My eyes widen.

I think, "He said I was getting something for my efforts maybe perhaps something good at some point. Not this. Someone please help me."

Once again he goes to the drawers and gets something noisy out. He walks back over to me. He dangles something in front of my face. Clamps on a chain with weights. He laughs. He walks behind me. He grabs my pussy and clips one onto each side and lets the weight drop.

He pulls my hair and asks me, "Are you going to tell Me you love Me yet?" Silence.

He says, "Okay then. I will continue until you do." He places clamps on each nipple placing the string above the toilet handle.

He smirks at me and says, "Open your filthy mouth."

I don't know quite how to with something already in my mouth. He says, "You are just going to be a dumb bitch."

He shoves his fingers into my mouth and places the chain in my mouth. I whimper. He goes to the bench and comes back with something else.

He says, "I did not intend to add this yet but I will now since you are being stubborn."

He places a small clamp on my septum with small weights. I begin to cry.

He tells me, "You should've thought of that before bitch but please continue to let the tears fall. As I will continue to enjoy your pain."

He grabs my eyes and forces them open and spits on my face. I can feel him touching my pussy now. I whine. I can tell he is taped the clamps to my thighs exposing the inside of my pussy. He gets something off of the top of the wood board.

It is a small cane as far as I can tell. He sits on top of me. I cry out. He laughs. He uses his thighs to pull me my ass cheeks apart. He begins hitting my asshole hard with the cane. I scream out. He keeps going.

Then, he leans forward and begins hitting the opening to my pussy. I scream and cry. He gets off me and goes to the drawers and comes back. He shows me two chopsticks.

I think, "What in the hell is he going to do with those?"

He grins and gets behind me. I can feel him placing them on my clit. I hear rubber bands snap. They squeeze my clit together. I beg him to stop. He straddles me and begins hitting my clit with the cane. I squirm as much as I can as I beg him. He hits my clit, my pussy, and my asshole over and over and over again.

I am shaking and think, "I cannot take much more."

Then, he stops. My clit, pussy and asshole are throbbing. He pulls the tape off so the clamps fall from my thighs. The pressure of them on my pussy and clit is tormenting me. He goes to the bench and comes back with something. He stands to the side of me first. I hear a zap.

I scream in my mind, "What was that?"

My heart beats faster than before. He puts it in front of my face. I can see it is a thick black cattle prod. I beg him not to hurt me.

Begging him to stop I scream, "I will do whatever you want. Please don't." I beg over and over again.

He says, "Tell Me you love what I have done to you." I hesitate. He says, "Too late."

He walks behind me and turns it on and off many times. Then I feel it. I scream continuously and as loud as I can. He zapped my pussy.

He tells me, "If you fuck your face with the toilet handle this will go better for you." I begin trying. He says, "That is not good enough"

He zaps my pussy again. I continue screaming and being fucking the toilet handle with my mouth. He zaps my pussy again and laughs. Crying desperately I try faster. He zaps my pussy twice in a row. Then, he just walks away. He comes back to my face.

He barks, "I did not tell you to stop. Keep going." He sits down beside me and begins talking to me.

He says, "You will learn that you are nothing by My trash. I will torture you as much as I want. You will learn to love it. If I want to sit you outside in a pile of trash you will do it. So far this has just been physical, mostly. You are too smart to break too fast. But that will change soon. We are 14 hours in now."

He grabs my hair stopping me from fucking the handle. He takes the chain from my mouth and pulls the clamps off in one motion. He removes the nose clamp. Now I can breath. Then, he walks behind me and slowly pulls the clamps off my pussy.

I cry out, "Please!"

They snap off. He unties the chopsticks from my clit. He unties my wrists. He pulls my hips back so I am off the toilet.

He tells me, "Lean your face over the toilet bowl."

I tryingly say, "Please stop. I will do whatever you want. Please stop hurting me. I am sorry."

He leans down and in a extremely stern voice says, "Call Me Master. Show Me you've learned. Tell Me you are Master's worthless trash."

I am shaking. He slaps my face and drags me back by my hair onto the mattress. He squats behind me. He puts his index fingers in my mouth and pulls my cheeks back as far as possible. I whimper.

He says loudly, "Say it or I will get the cattle prod!"

I cry out. He pushes me down and grabs the chain and drags me to the floor. He goes and brings the cattle prod back. He straddles my face. My face is buried in his crotch. I cannot breath. He forces my legs open. I scream beneath him but nothing can be heard. He zaps my pussy 20 times. One zap right after another. He gets off of me.

He shows me the cattle prod and asks, "Any words now bitch?"

I sobbingly tell him, "Yes master I am just your worthless trash."

He laughs and says, "Now you've earned the right to pee. But, first I will." He drags me by my hair back to the toilet.

12