A Journey to Love and Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He says, "Now do as you were told before, and remember what happened when you did not."

Petrified, I sit up and kneel leaning my face over the toilet. He unzips his pants and pulls himself out. My eyes widen.

He tells me, "I suggest you sit perfectly still. If you thought the cattle prod was a bad consequence wait and see what happens next time."

I become a statue. He begins to pee directly on my face as it runs down off my chin into the toilet.

I think, "This is beyond humiliating, but he must like this."

When he stops, he takes his hand and smears my face. He leans down and forces my mouth open once again and spits into my mouth. He laughs as he gets behind me.

I wonder, "What will he do to me now? Please someone make it stop."

He grabs my hair and puts his hand on the back of my neck and shoves my face in the toilet water. I struggle for air.

When he lets me up he asks, "Do you like the taste?"

Then, shoves me back down. He continues over and over, until he pulls me back and tosses me back onto the floor.

He tells me, "Now crawl and flush the toilet with your mouth. You have two seconds to start crawling."

I instantly begin to crawl towards the toilet. I look back to him when he nods at me. I take the handle in my mouth and flush the toilet, then fall back against the wall.

He says, "Good bitch. Now let's go." He unchains me from the pole and begins to walk up the stairs.

I think, "Where are we going now?"

He walks me upstairs. Once we get outside, he turns to me and says, "Now that you've learned you are not human, I will walk you as you crawl. When I tell you to pee, squat back and pee at once."

He pushes my shoulders down forcing me to the ground. He begins walking so I crawl behind him. It feels like we've been moving for quite sometime.

He growls at me, "Pee now!" I squat back and try to pee. I cannot immediately. He walks to me and leans down to say, "Are you really going to continue to be a bad, stupid bitch? You will pay for stupidity and disobedience you know?"

I tremble and begin to pee. He comes behind me and squats down. He takes one hand and forces my mouth open while the other one cups and gathers my pee. Before I know it he is forcing me to drink my pee.

I try to move away from him but he forces my mouth open harder now. When I am done he reaches below me and touches the ground then forces his fingers down my throats until I throw up. He laughs at me. I am on all fours throwing up as he laughs.

He says, "You will be cleaned up soon. Now come." He starts walking back to the cellar. Once we are downstairs he tells me, "Now this is going to be more fun for you bitch. We are 18 hours in now. I guarantee the next 6 hours will break you completely."

He takes the chain and goes behind the curtain. I hear him chaining it to something. I lay down. After a few minutes he returns.

He leans downs and says, "Did I tell you about resting?"

He pulls me to my knees and slaps me over and over again. I beg him to stop. Then, he drags me behind the curtain. There is a small black cage next to a drain in the left corner with a bucket above it. There is a sink and shower on the right, and a metal chair next to me bolted to the floor. Also, there is a locker with a padlock. I can see the chain is now attached to the cage.

He grabs my chin and tells me, "Now if you crawl into the cage, I will let you rest."

For some reason I want to believe him so I crawl into the cage. He locks the cage with a padlock and puts the key in his pocket. He goes in front of the curtain. When he returns he has a drawer. I cannot see what is inside.

He tells me, "You did not believe Me did you?"

He laughs. He comes to the cage and pulls the chain to him pressing my face against the cage.

He says, "Now these next 4 hours will be excruciating."

He opens the locker and pulls out a camera. He sets it up a few feet back from the cage.

He tells me, "Now I will be back but I will be watching you the entire time. Don't worry you will not be able to think enough to even try to get out. So be a good bitch and stay." He goes by the sink and turns something on.

I think, "Is that water running?"

Panic once again sets in. He smiles at me and turns the camera on and leaves. I hear water in the bucket above me. I try to think quickly about what's going to happen. Once the bucket is full it tips over on top of me. I feel the cold water fall into my body. I scream out. Before I can gather myself, the bucket tips again.

I think, "Oh my god. How long will he leave me here like this."

I try to crawl into the different corners of the cage but I cannot avoid the water.

I think, "Is he trying to drown me?"

The water is freezing as more and more falls down. I scream and look at the camera and beg him to come back. More and more time passes and he doesn't return. My body is covered with goosebumps and there is no escaping. After a while I curl up in the cage and pray for it to end.

Once I begin to think about inhaling the water and drowning myself, he opens the curtain. He doesn't turn the water off. He watches me struggle to breathe. I beg him to please turn the water off. He looks down at his watch and shakes his head no. I want to give up. I wait for the water to hit and bury my head in the water at the bottom of the cages.

Before I know it he pulls the chain and tells me, "I will decide if you die or not."

He holds the chain up so my face is against the middle of the cage as more water falls down. He holds me like this for five more overflows. He lets the chain go. He goes and turns the water off. He unlocks the cage and motions for me to crawl out. I move as fast as I can to get out. He reaches in the locker and pulls out a towel.

He tells me, "Face the wall and brace yourself with your hands. Spread your legs and be a good bitch."

I do as I am told hoping this is the end. He dries my hair and my body. He drags the towel in between my legs as he smells my hair. He grabs my arm and forces me to sit in the chair. He gets some rope out of the drawer. He begins tying me to the chair. When he is done he backs away as if admiring his work.

He goes back to the drawer and gets out a blindfold. He ties it tight over my eyes. Then, I feel him tie one around my head in my mouth. It is completely dark. I hear him move something I assume is the camera. I feel his hands in my hair as he pulls my head back.

He says, "Once again I will be back. I hope you enjoy yourself." I hear him walk away.

A few minutes after he leaves I think, "Now maybe I can sleep," when it starts.

A loud high pitch white noise. It is piercing. I squirm but cannot move.

I scream in my mind, "Please let this stop!"

It does. After a few minutes it comes back. I cannot think its so loud. The cycle begins. The noise comes on and goes off over and over again. I cannot kill myself.

There is nothing but the wait. I can feel my brain shut down. The fight in my body goes away. I am completely numb and broken. The last time it goes off he returns. I can feel his hands trailing my shoulders and neck.

He begins to untie me. I expect to fall to the floor but I don't. I sit there feeling immobile. He removes the gag from my mouth and the blindfold from my eyes. I don't even notice him go in front of the curtain and return. He just appears in front of my face. He places his hand under my chin so I make eye contact with him.

He asks, "Now is there anything you want to say?"

I sit there. I cannot think or move. I sit a lifeless statue.

He tells me, "We are almost done. You have two hours left."

He grabs my wrists and drags me to the mattress. I don't fight him. He climbs on top of me. He bites my neck. He rubs the welts on my face and the front of my body. I don't care what he does. Then, I feel pressure. He begins squeezing my clit and rubbing my pussy. My body reacts to him but my mind does not.

He says, "You are wet just like a good bitch for once."

He goes to the bench and comes back with a few things, but my body is too tired to be curious. He sits me up and begins wrapping my torso in Saran Wrap. Then, he handcuffs my wrists to the metal pipe. He climbs on top of my chest and begins slapping my face with his hard cock.

He says, "Wake your mind up or I will do it for you."

Then, he shoves his full length inside my throat without warning. I gag almost to the point of getting sick when he pulls out. He repeats the process over and over again. He quietly grunts. I am full awake now. My body and my mind are alive. Once again, I am striving for survival. He forces himself into my mouth again then shoves his balls into my mouth too and sits there.

He says, "Now you are mouth is full. Say thank You and then I want to feel your throat squeeze My cock again."

I mumble, "Thank you."

He gags me again and says, "Now there it is."

He pulls out of my mouth. I am aware of my surroundings. He straddles me and forces my legs over his arms and begins rubbing his cock into my pussy.

He almost forces it in and tells me, "Beg for it bitch."

I stutter when he forces himself all the way inside me in one move. He leans down to my face as I scream out and spits on my cheek then licks it up my face.

I think, "Is this all real? Is he really raping me now? After all this?"

He continues to force himself inside me over and over until he almost reaches climax.

He asks me, "Do you love Me?"

I say, "I do." Anything to please him and keep myself alive if the 24 hours are almost over.

He reaches down and begins pulling the Saran Wrap out towards him and says, "You did not say it because you meant it but in the next hour you will."

He pulls the Saran Wrap completely over the front of my face and pulls it to the sides so it is completely tight. As I struggle to breath I can feel his hand around my throat. Then I feel it. Just as the black overcomes me I feel his warm semen being thrust deep inside me. When I wake up I am unwrapped but still handcuffed. He is standing over me smoking a cigarette and smiles.

He tells me, "You are waking up faster each time. That is good. You are adapting to Me well bitch." He leans down and puts it over my face almost threatening to put it out on my face. He shouts, "Say it now!"

He moves it closer to my face when I scream out, "I love you."

He says, "Finally. Not sure if you mean it, but there is still time. However you've earned a reward. Something to eat."

I think, "Is he really going to let me eat now? I don't believe it. This cannot be right."

He kneels beside the mattress one leg over mine and forces his fingers inside me.

He laughs and says, "Here you go."

He forces his cum covered fingers into my mouth. He continues to scoop his cum out of my pussy and feeds it to me.

He tells me, "This is what good bitches eat. Say thank You."

I say, "Thank you." He turns his head like he is surprised.

I wonder, "Does he believe me?"

He says, "I know what you are thinking and it is no."

He unlocks my wrists. He puts away his things back inside the drawers by the bench. Then he unchains the chain from the metal pipe. He drags me back behind the curtain.

I kick and scream, "Please don't. I will be good. Please."

He lets me go when my head is by the drain. He pulls three clamps all connected by a chain from his pocket. And lays them on top of my pussy. Then, he pulls out a similar chain out of his other pocket but with no clamps. He puts the regular chain around my wrists as tight as possible then clips the ends together.

He says, "Spread your legs."

I do. He clips the clamps onto one side of my pussy then wraps the chain around my wrists then attaches the other two clamps, one to my other side of my pussy and then my clit.

He tells me, "A good bitch will sit still so she doesn't cause herself pain. A good bitch should ask Me for pain before she causes it. Ask."

I ask him, "Give me pain."

He steps to the side of my head and puts his boot on the side of my face.

He says, "Come on bitch. Think. Quickly."

I ask him, "Give me pain please."

He says, "Close. But not complete." He removes his boot from my face and unzips his pants and removes his cock.

He tells me, "A good bitch says please Master may I. Now ask Me correctly for My piss."

I ask, "Please master may I have your piss?"

He laughs, "Close. Where do you think I will piss? Ask again."

I ask, "Please may I have your piss on my face master."

He says, "Good bitch. Now open your mouth."

I do as told. He then begins pissing on my face and into my mouth at times. He sounds so relieved. He pulls up a chair and sits down after putting his cock away.

He says, "Now we are almost done. I can see you've taken your training well. But not to perfection. Yet. If you don't learn how to be perfect in your wording in the next 30 minutes I will put you in the cage and keep the water on for days. I will return briefly and take you out and repeat the tasks done today over and over until you learn. Now between everything you may starve to death. You may eventually drown. You could even develop hypothermia and go into shock. Anything is fine by me. I can still enjoy you after you die for a few days. I would then have to burn your body and go out to find another. Would you like for someone else, possibly younger and not as strong to endure what you have? To spend you last moments knowing your failure will cost others pain, torment, and their lives. You could suck it up and save yourself and many others by doing what's asked. Do you think you can be selfless and give yourself to Me to save others?"

I shake my head yes. I think, "I cannot die. And I cannot let others die either. I can do this. Calm down and give in. Give up and save everyone pain."

He tells me, "Say it. Say, you will give yourself to Me completely to save others."

I say, "I will give myself to You to save others Master."

He shakes His head yes. Then says, "Now let's see if you can take that thought and perfect your verbal skills quick enough to do so."

He grabs something black off the sink. It is a thin rag. He places it over the bottom part of my face just enough to cover my nose and my mouth. He goes back to the sink and fills a bucket with water. Surprisingly, I am calm. He comes back and kneels down.

He says, "Here is your final test. Embrace it."

He then pulls the rag tight across my face from behind and starts pouring water onto the rag. I chock and sputter water back. He starts and stops over and over again.

Then he removes the rag and asks, "Do you say please and thank You?"

I say, "Yes Master. I will say please and thank You."

He nods His head and recovers my lower face and begins pouring water again. I can feel my lungs burning from inhaling some water now.

He stops and removes the rag and asks, "Who am I?"

I say, "Master."

He nods His head. He recovers my face and pours a large amount of water onto my face.

He says, "There it is. Complete terror. Such a good bitch. Now think about the last words you should say to give your selflessness and survive to save others."

He pours a large amount onto my face several times. Then, He removes the rag. He stands up and looks down at me with a distinct look on his face. I see it.

I think, "He cares. He is not suppose to but He does. He does love me. He knows me. That is why He chose me."

I say, "I love You Master."

I can see His smile fill with joy. He says, "You live."

He unchains the chain from around my neck. He takes my hand and walks me to the front on the cellar. He walks me to the bench. He turns and takes my face in His hands.

He says, "You have earned My love. You will forever be My bitch. I need to ensure you remember My love everyday. I will not restrain you, you will be free unless it is during play when I want to see you helpless. Understand?"

I say, "Yes Master. I love You Master."

He nods His head and turns His back to me. The need to run is gone. I stand there still. I don't move a muscle. He pulls over a small bench.

He says, "Now I told you you are free however this time I will need to restrain you not out of control but love. You need not move for your own well being."

I say, "Yes Master."

He guides me and bends me over the bench. He takes some rope and ties my waist tightly to the bench. He comes in front of me and ties my wrists to the legs of the bench.

He takes His hand and brings my chin up and kisses me softly and says, "I love you, bitch."

He opens a compartment from the work bench. It is a small stove with coals inside and a metal rod. He pulls out the metal rod and shows me. The end of it is fire hot red. It says, M with a circle around it.

He tells me, "The M is for Master and the circle means owned. You will be forever branded with this. To remind you that you are property owned by Me."

Once again I feel no fear. No terror. My body is completely relaxed. He grabs my hip and presses the red hot rod onto my left hip. I scream out then my mind fades to black. When I awake I am laying face down on the mattress. He is rubbing something cold onto my hip. It is taking the pain away from my brand. He takes my hand and helps me stand up.

He says, "Today is the beginning of your new life. Let's go."

We walk up the stairs hand in hand as I follow behind Him out of the cellar. Outside there is some light sunlight and it is gently sprinkling rain. We walk through the woods. We approach a well kept Victorian House. He turns to me. Out of instinct I kneel to Him. He smiles. In that moment we are at peace. In love as Master and slave.

12