All Comments on 'A Juicy Story'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In chapter 2...

I liked your story. I hope theres another chapter coming. It would be intersting to see the emotions of the wife over a period of time. That is assuming that he keeps his identity a secret. What would she do about her guilt? Tell him about her needs? Or the "affair"? Would he testnher by seeing if she would "leave" her husband for him? How does these thing affect the way he sees her now? What if she told her Lord things she wouldn't tell he husband, how does he deal with that? What if she said she would leave her husband for him? I could keep asking more and more but I hope you ask them yourself and write more here. Thank you again. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Forseable

but very good twist!!!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Very nice too!

Well done - this is well worth four stars. Thank you.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

Not surprising story but you're a real surprise author! Love this little gem and I'm curious how it will go on even though it could stand alone.

MissBored88MissBored88over 12 years ago
great story

welldone on a great story, really enjoyed it, and a fantastic twist too!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
Coming home....

...to "a beautiful wife who always looked her best for him. She did well to keep the house perfectly, and she was a good lover who denied him only one thing - her arse." Turns out, she also denied him the fidelity and loyalty she (presumably) promised him at their wedding. It's a good story as it stands, but the big question remains unanswered, "How long can he pretend to love a wife who cheats so easily and doesn't intend to quit?" It was indeed "A Juicy Story" thanks for sharing it with us.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Nice Twist

But one has to believe that this marriage is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid the husband was darth

The husband did her

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE ABILITY TO NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR MAIN SQUEEZE

that means trouble with the force. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dense or She knew

Could she be made to be more dense or maybe she knew it was her husband.

She didn't recognize his smell, look of his dick, the size or maybe that's how she knew.

They say women are smarter than men (If she knew)and wanted him to think he was putting something over on her (dumb man) and not hurt his feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Concept was creative, but needs to be filled out quite a bit. Many questions need to be answered. I won’t list them here because you’ve got to know what they are. Just one other thing, though: Darth Vader? Really? I can say with absolute certainty that if my wife ever tried something like this, she would have been laughing so hard that sex of any flavor would have been impossible. Plus, the stupid helmet would likely come flying off with the exertion and frenzy. You gotta find a way more effective means of masking up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very innovative story. Really enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1608 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...