A Just Correction

Story Info
She made a mistake. Sir will ensure she doesn't repeat it.
1.9k words
4.27
42.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just couldn't believe that she had done it again. This was the fifth time in two weeks and Sir was done letting it slide. Sure, he had punished her mildly each time it happened, a small spanking a couple of times, a harsh reprimand, but this time his patience had been tested to it's limit. "I just don't understand why you are having so much trouble remembering something so simple," He said to her as he was readying her for her correction. Panties. Pure and simple. Sir was attempting to train her to be less self-conscious when they go out in public, because eventually he wished to have her accompany him with a butt-plug or other such toys inserted. She was not allowed to wear panties when she was at home, and this was the fifth time in two weeks that she had forgotten to take them off when she got home from work.

She stood there in her t-shirt as he pulled her pants down to her knees, and then told her to take them off the rest of the way. She complied. Sir seemed so irritated by her lapse almost to the point of disappointed. He went to the closet and pulled out a set of restraints. They were leather and buckled around her thighs and then around each wrist, efficiently keeping her hands by her side. She watched adamantly as he bent down and buckled the straps to each thigh, and then the subsequent wrist. She loved the way that he looked, mature, dark olive skin, and black hair with white all throughout it. He was the most incredible creature that she had ever seen.

Once sure that she could not remove her wrists from her sides, he placed her collar around her neck and attached a small chain to it with a padlock. Her chest quivered a bit at the sight of the padlock and he let it fall. The cold metal stung painfully against her stomach.

Out of no where he reached behind her and grabbed a large handful of her hair and forced her down onto her knees. She went down harder than anticipated without the use of her arms to steady herself. He knew what it did to her though. She was helpless immediately whenever he forced her around by her hair, and it almost always instantly put her into a more submissive state.

Sir reached down and grabbed the chain again and looped it around the bar on the foot of the bed then pulled it taught forcing her to inch herself closer to the foot of the bed on her knees. He secured the chain again with the padlock leaving her face less than six inches away from the foot of the bed. It wasn't enough slack on the chain to allow her to sit down or get comfortable, but she imagined that was exactly what Sir had in mind.

Within seconds, Sir reached down between her legs, his fingers invading her pussy and she knew immediately that her body had portrayed her. He moved his fingers back and forth sensually across her pussy, and slowly moved his fingers in and out of her, before he pulled them away and then wiped them across her face. "You are such a disgraceful slut, I can't even punish you without your pussy dripping." She moaned and tried to pull her face away from his hand but was stopped by the chain and ultimately by the sudden sharp sting across her ass. "Do not make another sound until I tell you otherwise." He stung her ass again with the palm of his hand, "Do you understand?" She nodded her head yes, and successfully managed not to react to the stinging on her ass cheeks.

Sir walked over to the dresser and came back with two small clips and attached them to the D-rings on the front of her left thigh cuff, pulled her leg slightly further to the left, then attached the ring to the small bar of the foot of the bed. She wanted to moan so badly but she knew that if she did, he would make her ass red for disobeying him again. He repeated his task with her right thigh cuff, pulling her left further to the right, then attaching it the for bar of the bed. If he intended for her to be absolutely stuck on her knees at the foot of the bed, with no way to relax, with her pussy exposed, then he had surely succeeded.

She felt his hands invade her pussy again and was immediately repulsed by the amount of moisture that her wanton pussy had produced. It covered the whole of his hand and fingers, as he caressed her pussy, before he brought his hand back up in front of her face. "Look at what a filthy, horny slut you are... Clean my fingers off slut." Without any hesitation she leaned forwards and began sucking her own juices from his masculine fingers, unfortunately for her, this made her pussy even more wet, and he saw her face turn bright red. "You almost make it pointless to even try and correct your bad behavior."

He stood up and walked out of the room, and she heard him make his way down the stairs. Almost out of instinct she moved her arms around her restraints seeing if she could reach the clips holding her legs open and fast to the foot of the bed. It was absolutely a waste of effort, except that the helplessness of the situation made her pussy even wetter. She felt the moisture run down the inside of her left thigh. It sent a shiver through her spine. Next, she tried to pull her legs away or apart, but the not only would the clips not budge, but the awkwardness of the situation made her not want to try again. She heard him coming back up the stairs.

When he entered the room, he turned around and sat on the foot of the bed, not paying the secured slut any attention whatsoever. Her eyes widened at what she saw, and she couldn't help it. A low exasperated moan escaped her throat and she immediately wished that she could take it back. She looked up and his eyes were locked on her. Sir nodded his head solemnly and went back to what he was working on. He had her pocket knife in his hand, and with it he was intricately carving a piece of ginger slightly larger around than his thumb. He wallows out the middle in a way that made it look like an hourglass, and she knew that was to assist her in keeping the ginger secured where he was going to put it.

He stood up from the bed and went behind her, and without wasting any time, he spread her ass cheeks apart and begin working the ginger softly into her ass. Like a white flash she felt the fire like sting as the ginger made its way into her ass and found it's resting place in the hourglass center as big around as his thumb. Her knees quivered, she jolted forward slightly and couldn't stop the whimper that snuck out of her lips. Her ass stung again twice as hot and twice as loud as it did before as he brought his palm down twice quickly once on each cheek. She let her body lean forwards until her chest rested on the foot of the bed, heaving with hard breath as she tried not to focus on either the burning on her ass, or the white-hot burning inside her ass.

"I told you not to make a sound, but you insist on ignoring me. I'll help you if you like. Would you like something to occupy that slut mouth of yours, so you won't have to resort to making unnecessary noises?" She knew that he wasn't really asking her opinion, so she nodded her head yes and closed her eyes in submission. He reached onto the dresser and grabbed a realistic dildo and held it in front of her face. "Open your mouth slut, isn't this what you asked for?" She pierced her lips out of humiliation before she slowly opened her mouth. He pushed the dildo into her mouth and fucked her face with it for a moment before he turned her head back to the foot of the bed and quickly attached it to the foot of the bed with a piece of string. He then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back away from the bed as far as it would go, but the dildo stayed firmly in her mouth. "Perfect, a wanton slut like you needs a cock somewhere to be happy right?" She nodded her head slightly as she leaned back forwards into her most relaxed position that this predicament would allow her. She closed her eyes as humiliation turned her whole-body red, knowing she had just fucked her own face with a dildo.

He reached down between her legs again, only to find that his hand was almost drenched in her juices before he ever actually touched her pussy. He rubbed her pussy sensually, and slid his fingers in and out, before he reached back to her burning ass. Sir grabbed a hold of the ginger plug and pulled it almost all of the way out, twisted it slightly just to reinsert it. She stomped her foot behind her slightly at the sudden freshness of the burn that had not even subsided yet. He reached over to the dresser and grabbed something that she couldn't see and then inserted it deep into her pussy. It was cold at first but then she lunged forward, choking herself on the dildo at the flash of white hot that engulfed her pussy. "Just a little more heat to remind you why there are rules for you to follow." He fucked her pussy with the piece of ginger that must have been twice as wide and twice as long as his thumb. She couldn't help but move everything she could which was basically nothing, in a feeble attempt to get away from the ginger that he tormented her with.

By the time he removed the ginger from her pussy, she was panting around the dildo in her mouth, sweating from every pore in her body, and barely able to keep any composure. He landed four more hard slaps on her ass that almost made her vision go black. Sir then caressed her face with his hand and kissed her forehead. "I really hope you remember now," then he turned away and walked out of the door. She heard the lock engage from the outside of the bedroom and listened as he made his way down the stairs. She could hear the TV turn on, and almost make out the announcer of the football game.

Her whole body slumped. Her pussy was on fire still, and her ass was hot as coals. Her whole body was sweating profusely, but she did not have near enough energy to struggle against anything. Sir had made sure that it was pointless to struggle against anything anyway. She just couldn't believe that she had done it again, but as she kneeled there with the fake cock in her mouth, unable to get away, with her pussy and ass on fire, she knew that she wouldn't forget again.