A Keen Sense of Obligation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b7ffh1
b7ffh1
284 Followers

"However, I told you I would model for your class, and I will not leave you hanging!"

With those words, she turned around. We saw her reach her hands behind her and grasp the strings of her bikini top to untie it.

We all held our collective breaths as she untied the knot in the back. She took off the top and dropped it on the floor in front of her. I could feel my heart beating faster. With my wife facing away from us, the view had not changed much, but I knew that she was topless in a room full of men!

Having removed her top, her hands went to the strings of her bikini bottoms. She started on the right side. We watched fascinated as the knot went slack, and the material fell away from her bottom, exposing her right ass cheek. Without hesitating, she quickly undid the left. When she let go of the strings, her bottoms fell to the floor, exposing my wife's ass in its full glory! I heard Mr. Smith, who was seated directly in front of her now fully exposed bottom, take a sharp breath. We were all mesmerized at the sight. My wife did not attempt to pick up her the pieces of her bikini, but just left them on the floor.

"Thank you Priya," said Dr. Jones, "what a wonderful coincidence that we have the privilege of seeing you in your birthday suit on your birthday," he remarked.

"Gentlemen, as you are no doubt fully aware, Priya is completely naked."

The other students clapped and cheered. I could see my wife, clench her bottom in embarrassment as her nudity was mentioned.

"While looking at Priya's bottom, the phrase 'as naked as the day she was born' seems appropriate. However, it is misleading," commented Dr. Jones.

"Can any of you tell me two anatomical features that Priya has now that she did not have when she was born?" he asked.

"Breasts!" I called out!

"Correct!" said Dr. Jones. "And the other?"

"Bush!" said Scott on the left.

"The correct medical term is pubic hair, but you are correct," Dr. Jones replied.

"Thanks to Professor JM Tanner's work published recently, we now have a framework for talking about these changes and assigning stages of sexual maturity," Dr. Jones continued.

"Have you all read Dr. Tanner's paper on the subject?" he inquired.

We all nodded yes.

"Good, we will now put it to use."

"Priya, can you turn to the side, so that we can assess your breast development?" he asked.

My heart leaped into my throat. My wife's breasts would be fully exposed to everyone!

Without any hesitation, my wife turned to her right, presenting her breasts in profile for our assessment. They were magnificent! Her dark brown areola and nipples contrasted with the coffee cream color of her breasts. Her nipples stuck out in front of her, hardened from their exposure.

It was another feature of her breasts that drew the attention of Dr. Jones.

"Gentlemen, we are seeing a rare treat today!" he exclaimed. "Notice, how the areola forms a mound on the breast," he said drawing attention the fact that my wife's breasts were "puffies."

"This is uncommon in adult women, but as you can see it does exist." He stated. "Can anyone tell me what Tanner stage that is?"

"Stage 4!" said Jim from my right.

"Very good." answered Dr. Jones. "The areola is the only major difference between this and stage 5, when it returns to the same contour as the rest of the breast."

I could see my wife blush as her breasts were commented on in such detail. She had always been a little self-conscious about her puffies.

Seeing my wife's discomfort, Dr. Jones reassured her. "Don't worry, Priya. This is completely normal and does not affect the function of your breasts in any way."

Then he continued addressing us. "Now that we are done staging Priya's breast development, let's stage her pubic hair. Priya, could you face us so we can see your pubic hair."

My wife took a sharp breath. She was about to give us all a full-frontal view of her nudity.

My wife paused a second to collect herself, and then quickly turned and faced us!

She did not try to hide or cover herself. She stood straight and tall, facing us. Her eyes had the look of determination I had seen earlier. She had her hands by her side, and her feet at shoulder width apart. Although her face blushed red with embarrassment, her expression conveyed steely-eyed resolve.

We all stared at her open mouthed in admiration. Instead of closing her eyes or averting her gaze in shame, my wife met our gaze with confidence.

My mind went back to my literature class in college and the story of the Judgment of Paris. I imagined that this is what the goddess Athena looked like when she stripped naked for Paris to judge her. Chaste, embarrassed by her nudity, yet regal, confident, and fierce at the same time!

Dr. Jones's voice pulled me back from ancient Greek mythology. "Gentlemen, which of you wants to stage Priya's pubic hair development?"

One of my classmates, Mark, raised his hand. He was a tall, geeky looking guy with thick glasses. He got up from his chair on edge of the semi-circle and walked over directly in front of Priya. He then lowered himself into a squatting position until he was eye level with her pubes.

My wife blushed but did not do anything to cover herself of close her legs which remained at shoulder width.

"Well, Dr. Jones, we can see that her pubic hair thickly covers the pubis. In fact, due to her pubic hair, the details of her genitalia are not visible from this angle. We can also see that the hair crosses the inguinal crease onto her medial thigh. Based on this, I would say that she is a Tanner Stage 5."

"Excellent analysis, Mark," Dr. Jones congratulated as Mark stood up and went back to his seat.

"Ok, this ends this portion of the session. Priya, you can put your robe back on."

As my wife went to retrieve her robe from the hook, Dr. Jones gathered up my wife's bikini top and bottoms and placed them in a drawstring plastic bag. "I am going to go put them in the guest suite with the rest of your clothes," he said as he left the room. He came back a few moments later.

Meanwhile, my wife had put on her robe, and tied the sash around her waist.

I could see she was relieved to be covered again. While she had expected to be in a bikini for the session, having to be completely naked had been a surprise for her.

"Are we done, Dr. Jones?" asked my wife hopefully.

"That is up to you," replied Dr. Jones. "As I told you previously, we can stop at any time, no obligations. I will figure some way to finish the session in the coming weeks. I do not want you to feel any pressure from me to do something you are not willing to. Are we clear on that part?"

"Yes, Dr. Jones," my wife answered.

"Right now, we are going to take a break. Priya, upstairs in the guest suite where you changed earlier, I put some refreshments for you to eat and drink. On the table by the bed, there is an envelope containing detailed information on the next part of the session as well as what you need to do to prepare for it. If you want to continue, follow the instructions, and then come down in your robe. If you do not wish to continue, your clothes are up there as well. You are free to get dressed and come downstairs, and we will end the session, and everyone can go home. Like I said, this decision is entirely up to you. Either way, we will see you in a little while."

We all watched as my wife walked to the door of the study, opened it, and walked out, closing it behind her.

"Now gentlemen, I need your help. Behind the dividers, there is an exam table. If you would be so kind as to get it and bring it here," he ordered.

I and my classmates went to the area behind the partition. There was a large exam table just like Dr. Jones had said. We each grabbed a corner and brought it back into the center of the room.

"Thank you. Out in the dining room, I have refreshments for you too. Let's all take a break." Dr. Jones said dismissing everyone.

We all went out into the dining room and helped ourselves to the snacks and drinks. Jim, one of my classmates who was known as bit of a womanizer quietly came up to me and said, "Vikram, now I understand why you never want to go out to the bars with me. If I had a wife with a body like that, I wouldn't stay out late either." I blushed at his compliment, not sure if I should feel angry or flattered.

After we had eaten the refreshments and drank the soda, Dr. Jones told us about the next part.

"For the next part of the session, I am going to divide you into groups of two. Vikram, you and Jim are a group. Mark, you are with Scott. Now I am going to hand each of you detailed instructions on the next part of the session. I want you to go over them together. Then, each group will go into the library while the other group waits outside. I have also provided these instructions to Priya, so she knows what to expect."

Dr. Jones then handed out the instructions to each group in an envelope. I took the envelope for my group and opened it and looked at the instructions. My eyes went wide as I saw the title: Breast and Pelvic Exam! As I flipped through the pages, there were detailed instructions and drawings on how to do a breast and pelvic exam. The drawings were detailed with nothing left to the imagination!

Then I remembered that Priya had a copy of these same instructions upstairs! She would know in graphic detail what would be involved and how much she would be exposed!

I began to have my doubts that she would go through with this. She had already surprised me by appearing nude, but this was another level. Even when she had been naked before, her dense black pubic hair had hidden any details of her most private parts from view. But this would fully expose them to the view of five other men, not including me!

For the next 30 minutes, I sat at the table, waiting with my classmates and professor and Mr. Smith, and going over the exam instructions with my partner. I imagined my wife's shocked expression, when she had opened the envelope upstairs. I wondered what she was doing. Had she been building up her courage, only to have it fail? Would she come down fully dressed? Or would she come down in her robe? The tension was killing me!

Finally, I heard a noise at the top of the stairs, followed by footsteps. The stairs were not directly visible from the kitchen, so while we knew that a decision had been reached, we didn't yet know which one.

"All right, Dr. Jones, I am ready," said my wife as she walked into the dining room, dressed in her robe!

"Thanks, Priya" he replied. Motioning to Mr. Smith, he continued, "We will go into the library and get set up. Vikram and Jim, wait two minutes for us to get ready, and then come into the library. You will be the first group."

With that, Dr. Jones, Priya, and Mr. Smith walked into the library and shut the door. I and Jim stared at the hands of the large clock waiting for the two minutes to pass. If Jim had appreciated my wife's body before, he would get a first-rate education in it now, and I would be there to witness it! Finally, the two minutes were up.

"Good timing. Come on in Vikram and Jim. We are ready for you," said Dr. Jones as we entered.

My wife was seated on the exam table, holding a sheet in front of her. Although the sheet covered her front, it left her back and sides bare, revealing the sides of her breasts and hips as well as making it obvious that she was naked underneath the sheet.

Other than a slight blush and tightly clutching the sheet in front of her, there was no other indication of her embarrassment. She sat up straight and looked out confidently.

"We will be going over the breast and pelvic exams. One of you will do the exam, while the other looks at the instructions and observes to make sure it is being done correctly. I want you to help each other if you get stuck. Then you will switch places and the person who was observing will do the exam. That way, you will each get a chance to do the exam and to observe the other one doing the same."

"We will start with the breast exam. Why don't you go first, Vikram?" Dr. Jones instructed.

I looked at my wife clutching the sheet in front of her, and my mind went blank. I stared awkwardly for a few moments, before Jim came to my rescue. "Step 1, introduce yourself," he reminded me from the instructions.

"Hi, I am student doctor Vikram," I said as I offered my hand.

"Hi, Dr. Vikram, I am Priya." My wife replied with smile as she extended her right hand to shake mine. I noticed two things. First, she had given me an upgraded title. Second, she still carefully clutched the sheet in front of her.

"All right Priya, we are going to do a breast exam. Could I please have you lower the drape to your lap?"

With no hesitation, my wife lowered the sheet exposing her breasts. While I had seen my wife's breasts many times, it somehow felt I was seeing them for the first time again. I stared at them with her sitting straight. Then I had her lean forward and watched as her breasts dangled enticingly. They wobbled slightly, but kept their perky shape. Then I had her raise her arms and clasp her hands together behind her head. This had the effect of pulling her breasts up until her nipples pointed straight at me.

Then it was time to touch them. I helped her lie back. With Jim, Dr. Jones, and Mr. Smith looking on, I went over every square inch of her breasts thoroughly with my fingers. When I got to her nipples, I squeezed each one and felt it respond by getting hard.

Once I was finished, I covered by wife back up with the sheet, and helped her sit up.

Now it was Jim's turn!

I watched with mix of jealousy and lust as he introduced himself and shook Priya's hand. My wife seemed a little more tense with Jim than with me. After all, I had seen and touched her breasts many times, but Jim was new.

Jim had Priya drop her sheet exposing her breasts to him. Like me, he had her go through all the positions, revealing every aspect of her breasts to him.

Then he had her lie back. This would be the first time another man other had touched her breasts. I could see her take a deep breath as Jim slowly brought his fingers to her.

She blushed as Jim thoroughly felt both her breasts. Jim then covered her back up with the sheet.

Since I had the instructions, I was supposed to help him if he forgot anything. He had forgotten to check her nipples!

"Don't forget to check her nipples." I reminded him, my voice breaking under the tension of telling another man to squeeze my wife's nipples!

"Thanks, Vikram, for reminding me," he said. "Priya, would you pull the sheet down, so I can examine your nipples for any discharge?" he asked.

Looking straight at him, my wife complied, exposing her breasts once more.

Jim looked at them and then slowly took her left nipple in his hand. He spent a few moments squeezing her nipple and the mound of her puffy areola. It responded by getting rock hard! He then did the same to her right nipple, leaving it hard as well!

He covered her back up with the sheet and helped her sit up. Even though she was covered with the sheet, her nipples strained against the sheet, revealing their shape.

With the breast exam done, it was time for the pelvic exam!

Since I had gone first for the breast exam, Jim would go first for the pelvic exam.

Jim followed the script given in the instructions.

"Priya, we are now going to do the pelvic exam. First I am going to raise the back of the table so you will be able to see me." Jim said as he raised the back of the table to 30 degrees. He then had her lie back on the table.

Just then Dr. Jones interrupted. "Priya, since we are doing this as a teaching exercise, it will be easier for the students to visualize your anatomy if you remove the sheet completely. Is that ok, with you?"

"Ok, Dr. Jones. It's not like the sheet is going to protect my modesty as they are going to see everything anyways," observed my wife as she pulled the sheet off her body and handed it to Dr. Jones.

I looked at my wife lying completely naked in front of us. Then my eyes bugged out of my head with shock!

Her pubes were completely shaved!

I now realized that during the time we were waiting for her, my wife was not struggling with making a decision. She had taken so long to come down because she was shaving her pubes!

It must have been obvious that I was staring at her shaved genitals. "I have found that while pubic hair is useful for teaching Tanner staging, it is easier for students to visualize the anatomy of the female external genitalia if the model is shaved," Dr. Jones explained.

Dr. Jones was right about it being easier to visualize the anatomy. Whereas my wife's pubic hair had hidden any details of her genitals previously, now, even with her legs together, you could clearly see her plump outer labia along with a hint of her inner labia.

My wife blushed at her exposure but said nothing and left her arms at her side, not trying to cover herself.

Jim continued the script. He went to the bottom of the table, and with a loud clunk, pulled out the stirrups.

"Priya, scoot down until your bottom is at the end of the table and put your feet in the stirrups," Jim commanded as he sat down on a rolling stool in front of the table and put on gloves.

However, before following the command, Priya hesitated. "Mr. Smith, would you mind standing next to me and holding my hand for this exam?" she asked sweetly.

I was initially puzzled as to why my wife was asking Mr. Smith to hold her hand. Then I realized that my wife was not asking because she needed a hand to hold. She was asking because she did not want to give Mr. Smith a full-on view of her soon to be wide open pussy!

In her mind, she could more easily justify her exposure in front of Dr. Jones and my classmates. After all, we were either current or future doctors and conducting these examinations on women was a routine part of medical practice.

Mr. Smith, however, was not a doctor. He was a lawyer, and no doubt this examination was a novel, once in a lifetime experience for him. To further add to her embarrassment, he was her boss and mentor and she would be working with him every day!

Unfortunately for my wife's modestly, Mr. Smith saw through the ploy.

"I am sorry, Priya, but as a chaperone I am required to keep a close view on everything the students do to you," Mr. Smith apologized.

He then moved even closer to the exam table and stood just inside the left stirrup. He would have a front row view as my wife's most private parts were spread wide open and probed!

I thought my wife would say something at this point. However, it seems that she had decided to go through with this, no matter how embarrassing it was. She began to scoot herself down to the end of the table. This movement caused her breasts to jiggle and wobble as she made her way down the table, and all the men in the room, I am sure, enjoyed this little show.

Once her bottom was at the end of the table, she carefully lifted her feet and put them in the stirrups. Then, to my surprise, without being asked, she spread her legs as far open as far as they would go!

Mr. Smith's face turned bright red, the veins in his neck bulging as he looked like he was about to have a stroke!

The rest of us were also shocked by my wife's brazen action. We had expected my wife to shyly and reluctantly comply with Jim's requests, but she had taken the initiative.

My wife's early exposure totally messed up Jim's train of thought, and he just stood there staring dumbly.

The instructions in my hand brought me back to reality. Looking at them, I prompted Jim with the next steps.

"Ok Jim, now identify and evaluate her anatomy." I reminded him.

Jim recovered his composure. "Priya, you are now going to feel me touching you," he said as he positioned the gooseneck light to shine directly on my wife's exposed vulva.

b7ffh1
b7ffh1
284 Followers