A Keen Sense of Obligation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mons veneris," he called out as felt my wife's pubis!

He then ran his fingers along her plump outer labia, squeezing as he went down. "Labia majora," he identified.

He then made a "peace sign" with his left hand, and spread open her outer labia even more, exposing her dark brown inner lips.

"Labia minora," he identified as he squeezed and felt each lip with the fingers of his right hand.

My wife blushed and squirmed at this physical intimacy but did not say anything or try to close her legs.

Still keeping her spread with his left hand, he then moved the index finger of his right hand to where her inner labia joined at the top. "Clitoral prepuce," he called out, stroking it with his index finger.

He then used his middle finger to pull back the clitoral hood. "Glans clitoris," he remarked, as the pea-sized, pink protuberance was fully exposed.

As per the instructions, keeping the hood pulled back with his middle finger, he used his index and thumb to gently squeeze along the length of her clitoris.

My wife gasped and bit her lower lip, but otherwise did not say anything or move.

Jim then repositioned his left hand to spread her inner and outer labia open, exposing Priya's pink vagina.

"Introitus", he called out and he used his right index finger to feel along the entrance to her vagina.

He then appeared confused.

"Vikram, I can't find her urethra. Can you help me?" he asked.

I flipped through the instruction packet and found the diagram showing the urethra.

"You need to look a little higher," I told him as I showed Jim the diagram.

"Thanks, found it," Jim called out as he spread my wife open a little more to reveal her urethra.

Having completed this portion of the exam it was time to move on.

"Now, Priya, I am going to use a speculum to examine your cervix," Jim announced as he withdrew his fingers.

Following my role as Jim's assistant, I handed him a small metal speculum and some lubricant. He slowly lubricated the speculum and held it in his left hand to warm it up.

"Remember, Jim. Go really slowly and apply downward pressure as you insert it," reminded Dr. Jones.

Spreading my wife open even more, Jim slowly began to insert the speculum. Millimeter by millimeter it slowly entered my wife's vagina. After fully inserting it, he slowly opened it up. My wife grunted but said nothing.

My wife's vagina was fully exposed. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. Smith lean his head for a second to get a better view straight down the length of her vagina.

"Great job, Jim," Dr. Jones commended. "Since collecting a pap smear can be painful, we will skip that part. Now carefully take out the speculum, being careful not to pinch Priya when you close it," admonished Dr. Jones.

Jim followed the instructions and soon the speculum was out.

"Time for the bimanual exam," Jim said as he lubed up the fingers of his right hand. He slowly inserted two fingers into Priya's vagina. "I am now feeling your cervix" he informed my wife. After a few moments, he used his left hand to feel her belly for her ovaries.

This must have been uncomfortable, and my wife squirmed once again. "Left ovary," Jim announced followed shortly by "right ovary."

With that done, he slowly withdrew his fingers.

I noticed his gloves were a lot more moist coming out, than going in!

"We are almost done. We just need to do the recto-vaginal exam," he informed as he removed his old gloves and put on a fresh pair.

"Make sure you use lots of lubricant and go slowly and gently when you insert your finger into Priya's anus," Dr. Jones reminded him.

After lubing the fingers of his right hand, Jim used his left hand to spread Priya's buttocks apart, fully exposing her anus to everyone in the room. "Please bear down like you are having a bowel movement," he told her. When my wife did as she was asked, both her vagina and anus bulged open!

Taking that opportunity, Jim slowly inserted his middle finger into my wife's distended anus. Once it was in all the way, he rotated it, feeling the walls of her rectum. Keeping his middle finger in her anus, he then inserted his index finger into her vagina. He then moved both fingers in tandem as he felt the tissue separating her vagina and rectum.

"All done now," he said as he withdrew both fingers and threw away the gloves. He then lifted my wife's feet out of the stirrups and helped her to sit up.

Jim expressed his gratitude. "Thank you so much Priya for letting me examine you."

"No problem Jim. You did a great job and were gentle. I am sure your female patients in the future will appreciate your techniques," she replied.

Now it was my turn!

I and Jim switched places as I repeated everything he did. It felt weird as I touched spots that Jim had touched only a few minutes before. When my fingers entered my wife's vagina, I felt the lubricant that Jim had left behind.

My wife must have sensed my feelings of insecurity. Just as I was about the remove my fingers from her vagina, I felt her vagina squeeze tight around my fingers! Startled, I looked up at my wife's face! She smiled at me and winked as she let go of my fingers.

I too was smiling as I removed my fingers. The others around us were puzzled by my smile, as they had not noticed Priya's secret gesture.

I finished the rest of and exam and then lifted my wife's legs out of the stirrups and helped her sit back up. I put the stirrups away and flattened the bed as Dr. Jones gave her the sheet to cover herself again.

"Great job, Vikram and Jim. Would you please go outside and send in Mark and Scott so they can do the breast and pelvic exams as well!"

We did as Dr. Jones instructed and went out to the dining room where Mark and Scott were waiting and told them to go in. Jim and I did not speak a word. Each one was lost in his thoughts reviewing what had just taken place and knowing that Mark and Scott were doing to Priya what we had just done.

After 30 minutes, Mark came out. "Dr. Jones told me to come and get you for the last part," he said.

The three of us went back into the library. We saw Priya seated on the table covered with a sheet. Dr. Jones was talking with her.

"Priya, for the last part, I want to demonstrate the female sexual response. I will be manually stimulating you, if that is ok with you?"

My wife nodded.

"Good, we will be going over the recent work done by Masters and Johnson on this topic. In order to fully demonstrate the physiological response, I will need to halt stimulation at certain times. In the past, I have found that many models will involuntarily continue the stimulation. In order to prevent this, I would like to restrain your arms and legs. Are you ok with this?"

My wife, not wanting to let down Dr. Jones at the very end, assented. "Ok Dr. Jones, if that is what you think is the best way for the students to learn."

Dr. Jones then gave my wife two soft leather wrist restraints. "Here put one on each wrist," he commanded. While she was doing that, he replaced the foot stirrups at the bottom of the table, with knee crutch stirrups.

My wife had put a wrist restraint on each wrist. Telling my wife to lie back, Dr. Jones then tied the wrist restraints to the railing on the side of the exam table. My wife's hands were immobilized. He then lifted her legs and placed her knees in the knee stirrups. He then moved the stirrups apart as far as they could go. I noticed that each of the stirrups had a leather strap with a buckle. Dr. Jones placed the straps around my wife's thighs and buckled them. This made it impossible for my wife to lift her legs out of the stirrups.

While this preparation had been going on, my wife had been covered with a sheet. Once his preparation was completed, Dr. Jones removed the sheet, leaving my wife completely naked!

My wife was completely naked, completely restrained, completely exposed, and completely vulnerable to whatever Dr. Jones had planned.

"From all the exposure and previous exams, Priya is already showing some signs of arousal. See how her nipples are starting to get hard," Dr. Jones commented.

"Breasts and nipples are an erogenous zone in most women. Let's see how Priya responds to stimulation."

With that, he stood next to my wife's chest and began to gently knead her breasts and stroke and pinch her nipples.

It was obvious that he was an expert at fondling breasts! My wife's nipples began to get even harder, and a red blush started up from her chest and onto her neck and face. After about five minutes of this treatment, my wife started to moan softly. He continued for another five minutes until my wife was moaning a little louder. Then he stopped and came and stood between her widely splayed thighs.

"Gentlemen, Priya is now in the excitement phase. Notice, how her labia are beginning to be engorged. You will also notice some moisture leaking from her vagina. "

He then leaned until his face was close to her vagina and breathed in through his nose. "Yes, you can also smell her arousal," he noted. He then had each of us students come close and smell my wife's arousal.

My wife blushed with embarrassment.

"Now for the second phase of stimulation," he announced.

He gently spread my wife's labia with his left hand, and slowly inserted his index and middle finger into my wife's vagina. He then took his thumb and rested it over her clitoris.

Slowly, he began to slide his fingers in and out, all the while applying pressure with his thumb.

Under his expert ministrations, my wife began to respond. Her labia became even more swollen. Her vagina practically gushed fluid. Whereas, before I could only smell her arousal when I was right in front of her vagina, now the scent of her arousal permeated the entire room. As Dr. Jones fingers continued sliding in and out, they began to make wet, squishy noises. Still Dr. Jones continued. In and out went his fingers, round and round went his thumb.

My wife was going crazy now! She started to moan even louder, and lifted her bottom off the table, thrusting her pelvis against Dr. Jones' fingers, driving them deeper into her.

After a few minutes of this, my wife appeared on the brink of orgasm. Just then, Dr. Jones abruptly withdrew his fingers. Priya screamed in frustration, and lifted her pussy towards Dr. Jones, begging "Please, please!"

Dr. Jones ignored her. "This is the plateau phase of sexual response. Take a moment to appreciate it's beauty," he ordered.

We stared at her pussy. The clitoris was erect and jutting out like a small pink tongue. Her labia were shiny and swollen and undulating. Her bright pink vagina was dripping with fluid, some of which was leaking out onto her bottom and then dripping onto the floor.

"In the interest of propriety, I will stop and not stimulate her all the way to orgasm," Dr. Jones announced.

"Instead, we will observe the resolution phase," he continued.

My wife alternately screamed and moaned with frustration and arousal. She strained at the restraints holding her arms and thighs, trying to get free so she could stimulate herself, but it was no use. The bonds held. During all this time, she continued pleading, "Please, please," begging Dr. Jones to finish what he started.

Dr. Jones continued to ignore her pleas. Unable to get any further stimulation of her pussy no matter how hard she tried, slowly she began to return to normal, and the engorgement of her genitals began to resolve. As this happened, she began to regain control of herself.

Finally, she stopped begging and moaning and struggling. Instead she just lay there quietly, panting from her struggles and blushing with embarrassment as she realized the show she had just put on for everyone. Her nipples were still erect, and her labia swollen, but both much less than before.

While we were all staring at my wife, I noticed Dr. Jones had disappeared. He quickly returned with a large glass of Gatorade.

Dr. Jones looked at Priya and asked, "Are you ok, Priya?" My wife just nodded. "All right gentlemen, we are all done with this year's session on female exams. Could you please undo Priya's restraints and help her sit up," he ordered. Once she was freed and sitting up, he gave her the Gatorade. All her exertions must have made her thirsty, for she quickly drank the entire glass.

"Ok everyone, thanks for coming. You are all dismissed. Priya, you can go get dressed again upstairs in the guest suite."

Then he turned to me.

"Vikram, given Priya's state, I think you had better go upstairs with her and help her," he said, winking at me.

Upon hearing this, my wife quickly got up from the table, threw on her robe, and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room.

She did not stop dragging me by my arm until we were up the stairs and in the guest suite. She slammed the door behind us and practically threw me onto the bed. With one smooth motion, she pulled my pants and briefs down to my ankles.

She threw off her robe and mounted me, guiding my rapidly stiffening penis into her still sloppy wet vagina. With animalistic vigor, she fucked me for several minutes. Finally, I felt her vagina spasm around my member as she screamed in orgasmic ecstasy and then collapsed on top of me, totally spent.

We lay gasping for breath in each other's arms for a few minutes. Finally, we got up, cleaned ourselves up as best we could using some paper towels in the bathroom and got dressed.

By the time we were ready to come down, my wife once again looked the image of modesty and propriety. Everyone else had left by the time we came downstairs except for Dr. Jones who was seated at the dining table sipping a glass of scotch.

He rose from his chair when he saw us and walked us to the front door. He thanked my wife effusively. "Thank you so much Priya, for helping me out today. You don't know what this means to me. I know how difficult it must have been for you, but I am so grateful for your help."

My wife responded politely and graciously: "You are welcome Dr. Jones. The pleasure was all mine."

Then she blushed profusely as she realized her inadvertent double entendre.

Dr. Jones smiled and said, "Good night then."

Then, as we were walking out the door, he said with a wink and a nod. "Vikram, don't forget that women do not have a refractory period between orgasms!"

My experiences with my wife the rest of the night, proved him very, very correct!