A Key for a Discount

Story Info
What a girl will do for a cute outfit!
5.9k words
4.61
16k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers

I gently ran the smooth fabric through my hands, the pink skirt making my eyes go wide with excitement. Flowing, pleated, and the perfect length, I giggled imagining all the outfits I'd try to make it work with. Checking the tag I sighed, seeing that it was once again well out of my price range.

I had found this wonderful store,Not as it Seams, walking downtown in quite the girly mood. Walking into it for the first time had been like a dream, surrounded by the outfits, nylons, panties, and lingerie that Rory would simply die for. However, being locally made by the two owners meant that a lot of the pieces were a bit too expensive for what I could afford. But still, it was nice to peruse, and dream!

Also, they got many more marks for the store name. Both sides of me were suckers for a good pun.

Every week or so I made it over to the store after work, buying mostly panties and nylons, not before my usual exploration of new products and old. One particular pink dress teased me every time I saw it, imagining how wonderful it would be, tightly wrapped inside of it wearing matching heels. Oh, the feminine mess my mind would be in after a night like that!

The store was run by a wonderful couple, Charlie and Derrick. Charlie was the one I dealt with the most, very flamboyant and chatty...and nosey! I didn't exactly hide my feminine side when I was out, but I also wasn't quite at the confident point where I was shouting it from the rooftops! Yet, every time I bought something, Charlie was there with inquisitive questions, forcing the deepest blush on my face while I 'expertly' avoided answering them.

Derrick I had met only once, mostly dealing with ordering, creating, and fixing the clothing they sold and took in. Both were just such genuine, lovely people, who enjoyed sharing with their community in the passion they both shared. I just wish their passion wasn't so expensive! Or, you know, that I had more money. But who didn't have that wish these days.

I sighed once more, letting the cute skirt fall through my fingers, offering Charlie a little wave and smile, before heading out of the store. I figured I could save up a bit and feel more comfortable spending that much, after all it was a cute skirt! Not like my Rory wardrobe hadn't developed over the last few years, it wasn't the end of the world not being able to buyeverything I wanted for the feminine part of myself. Even though sometimes it felt like it...

Being on my fourth day of denial didn't help either, my poor clit squished tightly into its tiny pink cage. Typically right around now was where my brain hi-jacked my willpower, unlocking myself in a frenzy of nylons, heels, and lingerie. Always a fun night, if a little disappointing I didn't last longer being denied, ending up exhausted and covered in cum. Yummmm.

And I did just that, laying back in my bed, a sticky happy mess, my earlier disappointment already fading to the back of my mind.

A few weeks later, once more caged and feminine, Rory in complete control, I strolled intoNot as it Seams. Eyes wide and smiling, I explored all over, picking out a few cute pairs of panties and new tights, tearing my attention from the wall of expensive dresses. Today wasn't as bad, feeling far too happy for some out-of-price-range outfits to bring me down. Putting a baby blue number back on the rack, I head over to the counter.

Charlie and I chatted a little, well mostly Charlie complained about the weather. And the store. And Derrick. I smiled through it all, always enjoying hearing his little passive aggressive rants. It amased me how much drama he was able to put into the simplest things, I was quite envious, being a diva of a brat myself.

After scanning my items through, he glanced over at the dress I had been looking at. "So, Rory, hun." Charlie held my purchase hostage, the bag still in his hands. "Derrick and I have noticed you staring at a number of things while you're in here, never indulging. Why baby girl?" I blushed hard, not daring to make eye contact, for fear of him breaking my resolve.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Oh honey, you are such a bad liar!" Charlie scooted out from behind the till, grabbing my hand to sit down next to him. "Spill sweetie." I protested, but he glared at me, the dangerous levels of sass directed in my direction shutting down any defensives I had. Sighing dramatically, I admitted that I love their store, but a lot of it was too expensive for me. Charlie eyed me, an inquisitive and excited look crossing over his face.

"Hmmmm, what if I said I might be able to offer you a discount?" My eyes went wide with matching excitement, knowing how happy I'd be if they could do that! Charlie returned my smile, squeezing my hand supportively.

"Of course," he said, mischieviously looking off to the side, "there'd be some requirements."

I gasped. "What requirements!?" But Charlie just smirked, leaving me in suspense.

"Here. Derrick and I were going to have a couples lunch tomorrow, but I'd like you to come." Handing me a piece of paper with an address, I held it in my hands, confusion spread over my face.

"But!-"

"Hush, dear. Come to lunch, and we will talk." I tried a few more times to get more information out of the frustrating man, but he refused, quiet for the first time since I had met him. RUDE! I left the store in a huff, my poor clit aching in my shorts. Leaving me in suspense for a whole day!!? I decided then and there I wasn't going, refusing to be strung along and so easily manipulated.

The next day I made my way to the restaurant a half hour early, my defiance lasting about six hours. Excited, wearing a pair of cute light pink shorts with solid beige nylons, mid thigh and tight. I giggled, knowing they'd recognise them, wanting to show off some of the selections Ihad actually bought at their store. Not wanting to seem too desperate, I sat on a nearby bench scrolling through my phone.

Ten minutes later my temporary boredom was interrupted. "Oh look Derrick, she's early. Such a good sign." I glanced up, seeing Charlie and Derrick walking towards me. Giggling, I put my phone away, awkwardly waving as the couple approached me. "My, those are cute shorts! I wonder where you got those..." Blushing, I hugged them both, being ushered into the restaurant by Charlie, now gripping tightly to my arm.

We chatted a bit as we settled into the table, mostly about their store. I learned how they got the idea for it, always wanting to design and sell clothing. Charlie was also mortified to learn how much I enjoyed the name of the store, apparently a Derrick decision. A dangerous amount of eye rolling was sent around the table as I listened to all the other names he had considered, giggling like an idiot at all of them.

Some people just don't appreciate the genius of a good pun.

After ordering food, Charlie took my hand in his, petting it like I was a cat. "So, Rory. I mentioned to Derrick about offering you a discount, because we think you'd look absolutely amazing in some of our dresses." I blushed, unable to make any sort of eye contact. "And we decided as long as you're willing to agree to some...rules, that we'd be happy to do it." I looked up, suddenly feeling as if I had sprung a trap, two determined hunters now staring at me in their clutches.

"Ummmm, okay. Rules?" Derrick and Charlie smiled, seeing the curiosity in my eyes.

"Just a few hun," Charlie smiled, still stroking the back of my hand. Derrick took a drink of water, leaning in with a hushed tone.

"We may have noticed that often in our store you arrive wearing something that ensures you're a good girl, no?" I huffed, my face feeling like it was on fire.They saw that!!? Derrick gave Charlie a knowing smirk. "Just as I thought. Well, we'd like control of that. Starting today." I whined, my legs shaking underneath the table.

I knew then and there I was leaving this lunch without my keys. I tried to offer alternative suggestions, lie that I wasn't caged, even pretend I had no idea what they were talking about. But they persisted through it all, backing me into a corner I secretly wanted to begin with. That's the tricky thing about denial, it excited and terrified you simultaneously, a double-edged sword wielded against your own sexuality.

After huffing quite a bit, my sassy protest dwindling down, Derrick continued with more of these so-called 'rules'. "Our second rule is you will be helping around our house and the store. Not all the time, maybe once or twice a week for a short while." I pouted, but agreed, feeling that was more than fair. Not to mention being surrounded by those cute outfits wasn't something I saw as difficult, per say.

"Thirdly," Charlie said, taking over from his husband, "is my favourite. We will be picking the outfits you are allowed to buy." I gasped, whining, but a sassy hand cut me off in my tracks. "No discussion Rory, we both have far more taste than you do, and I will not see it squandered." I glared at them both, not daring to agree with that statement...even if it was true.

"Come on sweetie, you can be like our own doll. How fun does that sound!?" I pouted, my straining clit answering for me how fun I thought that sounded. With a deep sigh, somehow losing so much control in the span of one meal, I agreed. Three new rules in my life, each one leaving me feel subservient, submissive, and girly.

And not at all terrified.

Guiding me out of the restaurant, Charlie and Derrick drove me to my place to get the keys, a dramatic hand snapping towards the back seat as I sat down, my heart pounding as I placed them into Charlie's palm. Next, now officially under their control, they brought me to their house, a quaint little place filled with plants at every turn. I could barely see the house through all the foliage. Their water bill must be astronomical!

Derrick affirmed that it indeed was. "Why do you think our dresses are so expensive? To pay for the forest nymph here."

"What did I tell you about calling me that!?" I giggled, a glaring Charlie stared over my shoulder at his husband, smirking as he opened the door. Something about being around a couple you knew loved one another always made my heart warm. Even if they were mean and stole your keys...

I followed around as they gave me the tour, the small house fitting their relationship perfectly. As we made our way back into the living room, Charlie disappeared while I chatted with Derrick, my face permanently blushing since I handed over my keys. I watched as his eyes lit up seeing his husband return, Charlie's hands gently moving down my chest. I whimpered, sinking into the chair as he brought himself right next to my ear.

"Rory, baby girl. We wanted to thank you for trusting us today, I know this is a lot to take in suddenly. But Derrick and I feel it will be for the best, and the three of us will have some fun." He kissed my cheek, deepening the blush I could not shake. "Now, we have a thank you gift for handing over those cute keys of yours. Stand up honey, shirt off."

I whimpered, my hand shaking as I complied, t-shirt neatly folded on their coffee table. Charlie helped me into a beautiful light pink blouse, ruffles complimenting it around the wrists, chest, and neck. I could barely breathe as he did the final button near my neck, tucked into my shorts, the pinks matching quite well.

They both stood back, having me twirl for them. "Oh great pick Charlie," Derrick admired, the designer in him coming to life. He fussed with the placement of the blouse here and there, but left it alone for the most part. "It suits her perfectly." I was never getting rid of this blush it seemed, absolutely loving all of this attention, now knowing how I was going to survive not having control of my own clit anymore.

"Oh she is just divine! Look at that face, I cannot wait to play with her!" Charlie, nearing hysterics, brimmed with energy as his husband placed a calming hand on his shoulder. My hands held each other behind my back, holding the awkward pose as they looked me over. Finally Derrick beckoned me to my knees between the two of them, staring up at my keyholders, my clit seeming to be nearing a breaking point.

"Such an adorable sissy, Rory. We promise, you will be taken care of in great detail my dear. Just be a good girl for us, and do as you're told." I moaned softly, nodding my head as he traced my lips with his thumb, soon sucking on it as I held his gaze. With a fire in his eyes, Derrick looked up at his husband, who wordlessly nodded, both knowing what we all wanted desperately to happen.

I watched with eagerness as their pants were slowly removed, hard and ready cocks springing to life before me. I moaned, wanting to touch them, but waiting to be told what to do. Squeezing together, Charlie and Derrick kissed above me, their warm cocks rubbing up and down my face, a desire to service these two tearing through my entire body. Feeling pretty in my new blouse, two wonderful cocks belonging to two amazing people rubbing on my face, I wanted nothing more than to be a good girl in that incredible moment.

Soon, with a nod, my hands were freed as I stroked them both, swapping my mouth from one cock to the other. I felt their hands running through my hair, listening to them kiss as I sucked and licked, losing myself in servitude. It wasn't long until Charlie moaned against his husbands lips, warning he was going to cum. Quickly, I moved my mouth to his cock, licking underneath the head encouragingly, rewarded with hot cum over my tongue soon after.

"Oh my fuck! Oh Rory you feel so good, Derrick honey ooooooh!!" I giggled, realising that even an orgasm couldn't stop him from being dramatic. "Oh wow, phew! I, uh, apparently liked her doing that to me, how embarrassing." Derrick laughed, taking his husband's face in his hands gently, planting little kisses on his lips.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, my love. She is quite talented." His hand moved down to cup my chin, seeing the large load of cum still in my mouth. "Are you okay to swallow Charlie's orgasm, my dear?" I nodded eagerly, taking two tries but showing them an empty mouth.

"Oh that was fucking hot." I winked at Charlie as he stared down in shock, watching him flinch as I cleaned off his cock. Gently, Derrick brought me back to reality with a grip of my hair.

"Such a good girl, Rory. Now, I believe you were in the middle of something?" I whimpered, focusing fully on Derrick's cock, bobbing up and down with purpose. Charlie rested his head on his husband's shoulder, staring down while I sucked. "Mmmmmm, see my dear? I'm not going to last much longer either."

Charlie grinned, staring into Derrick's eyes. "Oh how I can't wait to watch you cum in her mouth. I always hated when you did that to me."

Derrick chuckled, "oh how I know Charlie. Maybe now you will never have to now." I whined, ensuring both of them knew how much I agreed with that statement, desperately wanting his cum in my mouth. "I think our new sissy likes that idea, hun."

Charlie sank to his knees, staring into my eyes, his husband's cock disappearing into my mouth. "Show me, Rory. Show me how much you like being our little cocksucker." I whimpered, my mouth moving even quicker on Derrick's cock, my hands fondling his balls. Groans above me encouraged my vigor, needing to be the source of his orgasm.

"That's a good girl, show me. I want to see that mouth filled with Derrick's cum." A hand in each of our hair, Derrick groaned, shaking as he finally succumbed to my tongue. I rolled my eyes with delight as I felt the jets of hot cum splash into my mouth, savouring the texture as I was coated completely. Charlie helped with a finger, trapping an escaping line leaving my lips, rubbing it back into them like a shiny gloss.

Exhausted, out of breath, I sat on my knees with my mouth open, showing off what a good girl I had been. Smiling, heavily breathing, Derrick patted my head with appreciation, holding onto his husband's shoulder for support. Charlie stared into my eyes, wild with excitement, watching as I swallowed his husband's cum like I had his, rubbing more over my lips when I was finished. I could smell and taste both of them, my mind completely lost in being their good girl.

Standing up, Charlie kissed his husband once more as I cleaned off his cock. "Oh Rory," he said, both of them staring down at the pink sissy, "you have made us both happy."

Derrick cupped my chin, forcing a tiny whimper from my lips. "I think you are going to love being our little doll, Rory. We have so many things planned for you after today." He smirked, eyes returning to the hungering stare I saw in the restaurant. "And I'd forget about that tiny clit of yours, hun. Because after seeing how agreeable being denied and caged makes you...I'm afraid you will be staying like that for a long, long while."

Somehow, staring up at the lovely couple, already deep under their warm, encouraging control, the thought of losing control of my clit for the foreseeable future didn't frighten me in the slightest.

A few days later I leftNot as it Seams with the prettiest pink dress, nearly skipping home to wear it. Charlie had me try it on in store to make sure it fit, pairing it with some sparkly tights which made me blush. The fabric had been sewn bunched together, hugging tightly to every part of my body. I squealed, showing it off for him, giggling incessantly as he smirked. He promised that he'd find an excuse for me to wear it for him and Derrick soon enough.

I still had to limit my spending, even with their generous discount, but my eyes sparkled walking into the store now. My poor clit hated me for it, each morning straining with difficulty as I whimpered in bed, the ever-growing need slowly building inside of me. I had already matched the longest I had worn this thing, and I knew from the excitement they both showed after our lunch, that my unlocks would be few and far between.

That weekend I returned to their house, a week since I had been a good girl for them, only seeing Charlie a few times in the shop. As I walked in I was quickly disrobed, my 'boy clothes' piled to the side. Derrick handed me my uniform for the day, which was just shapewear, bra and garters built into it. It wasn't quite as tight as a corset, but I certainly could feel the fabric constricting my every movement and breath.

Matching black shoes, and some beige stockings, I felt silly standing in front of them, my poor clit already starting to strain.

"Oooh, I like it Derrick. I still think we need to get her a maid uniform, but she looks exquisite!" Charlie ran his hands over me with inspection, cupping my clit as I whined.

"In time, my love. I thought she could do with some figure today, as well as a bit of exposure." I blushed, feeling his gaze on my body. He placed a gentle finger under my chin, lifting our eyes to meet, piercing into me. "Are you ready to be our good girl again, Rory?" I whimpered, nodding eagerly, ready to once more be under their direct control.

He smiled, bringing up the collar in his other hand to my neck, completing the outfit. Simple black leather, but speaking volumes about the role I was accepting, I patiently stood still through it all, elated and smiling. Once collared, he hooked a finger through the ring, bending me at the waist, my head resting on his crotch. Charlie pushed a plug inside of me from behind, my legs shaking as I felt it enter me, feeling dribbles of anticipation leave my clit.

Left in a state of enhanced arousal, they ushered me into the kitchen to clean. My mind remained foggy through my chore, barely able to focus as I wiped, tidied, rinsed, and sorted. Neither of them helped with my predicament, routinely coming into the kitchen to nibble on my ear, feel up my body, and offer some gentle encouraging smacks on my clit and ass. Over a week of being caged, and I felt like I was ready to explode with a frenzied, denied energy.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers
12