A Key for a Discount

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or cry when they refused it.

Once I was finished, I found them lounging in the backyard, Charlie callingSissy Rory over and over until I arrived. Blushing, glaring at him for the declaration the neighbours oooobviously heard, I tried my best at a skirtless curtsy, inquiring what he wished. Two refreshing vodka mixes later, and I returned outside with their drinks, fanning them in the heat while I baked in my black outfit.

Eventually they took pity on me, sweating under the sun, and we all made our way inside. Charlie clicked his tongue at me for 'ruining' my serving outfit, stripping me down and drying me off. My protests were met with hushed noises, reminders to be a good girl, as I was re-decorated in some cute pink stockings and garter. Clipping a leash to my collar, Derrick led me upstairs to their guest room, which was nothing of the sort.

I gasped seeing their tiny little dungeon, admiring all the detail that went into it. Benches, hooks, whips, gags, and just about everything else my poor imagination could fathom beamed back at me while I excitedly scanned the room. Derrick smirked at my youthful exuberance, placing my arms in a binder behind me, while Charlie simply rolled his eyes. My arms stolen from me, I could only stand there and whimper as he pinched my nipples.

"Should we get these pierced hun? I think she would look great with them." I whined, hearing him talk about my body as if it wasn't my own making my legs shake, reminded of how I was their doll.

Derrick moved around to the front beside his husband, my arms tightly secured. "I think she'd look cute with some piercings, yeah. Definitely some in her ears too, oh and her clit once we decide what cage we want for her." I softly moaned, my eyes wide staring at both of them, hearing the direction planned for my body being thought out before my eyes. I knew of course that they'd talk to me about it first, this being more show about dominance than anything, but I couldn't deny how happy I'd be to relent to their wishes.

Charlie smirked seeing my face. "Don't worry cutie, we will turn you into the prettiest sissy in the world." I whimpered, my clit pulsing rapidly with excitement. He pulled the back of my neck, kissing my forehead. "Such a good girl." I giggled, still not used to hearing those words so often, slowly becoming addicted to that title. My arms were slowly raised behind me, the armbinder being lifted by a rope. Soon I found myself bent at the waist, a tension between my shoulder blades.

Derrick patted my exposed ass, spreading my legs for a bar. Completely immobilised, attached to their ceiling, and more desperate to cum than I had ever felt before. He leaned in to whisper into my ear, the soft voice coursing through my body as I whined. "Time for a little reward sweetie. Charlie is going to unlock and clean your little clit first, then we have a surprise for you." I whimpered, pressing my cheek against him for support, shaking with excitement.

Charlie was efficiently quick, using ice and towels to stop any chance I had at an erection. Cleaned, shaved, and safely locked once more, I almost cried when the plug left my body, immediately missing feeling it inside of me. Soon I was groaning, a thick dildo slowly stretching my little hole as it was pressed inside of me, sinking all the way down the base before Derrick used a leather strap to hold it in place.

Charlie tilted my chin up, looking at the latex hood in his hands. "Now, baby girl. We're going to show you off to some friends with a video! So, you get to wear this until you meet them in person." With only nose holes to be found, I soon heard my own muffled whimpers reflected back at me as the hood snugly sat in place. Deafened, I could barely make out what Derrick and Charlie were saying, the sensation of their light touches on my body enhanced dramatically.

Without warning the dildo roared to life, scaring me slightly. Powerful vibrations started churning through me, seeming to rattle my mind around in its skull.Holy fuck that is powerful! I instantly felt that familiar building sensation in my clit, so desperate for a release. I felt a few gentle pats on my ass as the vibrations took hold unrelenting, moaning loudly into my hood.

With a high pitched squeal, I happily came hard at the mercy of this new intrusive toy in my ass. Sagging against my binds, legs quivering, I whimpered as cum leaked out of my clit in a constant stream, feeling it drip onto my stockings. I tried to steady my breathing, recover from the mind altering experience I had just been 'forced' through. But the vibrator was determined, focused, and intent on destroying me. Left sensitive and exposed, I was at its mercy.

It took, and I came. It pushed forward, and I came. It forced my body past the point it knew pleasure, my mind blank with exhaustion and euphoria, finally succumbing to my temporary Master. All I could do was be a good girl and cum, moan, beg, whimper, and shake. By the time I felt it turned off, a careful hand removing it from inside of me, I cried with a mix of relief and regret, left in a complete state of confusion.

Charlie pulled off my hood, gently patting my cheek as I sniffled, overwhelmed by the experience. Derrick replaced my plug, his hands soothingly rubbing my butt, calling me a good girl. They let me down and I was dried once more of my own sweat, soon cuddling against them both on the couch. I nuzzled in as close as I could with exhaustion, happier in that moment than I ever remembered being.

Charlie's fingers were in my hair, gently caressing. "Oh Derrick, can we keep her forever? She is such a good girl, I don't even want to let her leave." Derrick smiled, gripping my legs that were draped over his lap.

"Sure we can honey, look at her. Rory isn't going anywhere, are you cutie?" I mumbled a yes, but it was far from a word, my mind no longer working. They both laughed, watching as my exhaustion took hold, falling asleep in their arms.

A few weeks later, I folded some sheets dutifully in their little laundry room, my poor clit aching with frustration. Charlie decided right away that I would only be cumming in the future from anal and vibrations, loving what being denied did to my mindset. I whined at them both but they simply ignored me, continuing to showering me with pretty outfits, Rory giggling as she stayed in control.

Today was especially difficult, knowing that a lot of their friends were arriving to finally meet me. Friends who had seen me cum on multiple ocassions, as well as all my excited escapades eagerly sucking both of my keyholders' cocks. My poor clit pulsed in its tiny, pink cage, hidden underneath the brand new maid uniform they had made for me to serve in.

Classic black and white, complete with some moderate petticoats, I felt so pretty the first time I'd worn it for them. Twirling with a big smile on my face, I pranced around the house all day, happily doing all the chores set out for me. Giggling, seeing the admiration in both of their eyes, I felt like the world made sense when I got to wear it for them. Sliding black stockings up my legs, connected to garter straps, heels clicking loudly off the floor, I truly had found my happy place.

But being seen by multiple people other than them!? Scary...

Yet, at the same time, I also felt a mix of pride and excitement at the idea. Both Charlie and Derrick were so elated to show off their control of me, their favourite toy. The constant pictures that had been sent out always made me weak, blushing so hard knowing how many people had seen me being a good girl. They had even started toying with the idea of using me as a model for the store, showing off new designs and outfits.

So when lunch time came around, I slowly made my way to the front door, my face blushing with terror. Opening it to some excited faces, I did my best curtsy, hours of practice ensuring it was perfect, to the delightful squeals in front of me. I continued to slowly melt, my face burning hot with embarrassment and excitement, as hands lifted up my uniform, inspecting here and there, complimenting my Masters on how cute I was.

Each knock this ritual was repeated, new delighted faces to impress and show off for, Derrick happily explaining the design of my maid dress, quietly whining every time he made me lift up my petticoats to show off my little clit. I breathed with a sigh of relief when everyone finally settled, somewhat ignored as I served them drinks and food. All I had to contend with was the occasional wandering hand, feeling up my stockings as far as they wished.

Charlie and Derrick absolutely loved hosting, having a sissy to help only seemed to enhance that. I kept giggling to myself as they shared stories, made sure people were happy, and encouraged new conversations. Their little backyard was perfect for it as well, such a cozy and wondrous atmosphere for a bunch of friends, drinks in hand, sharing their mutual love for tormenting me, constantly trying to find new ways to make me blush!

Halfway through the party, after cleaning up plates and finished glasses, Derrick and one of his friends brought out a bondage chair out of their dungeon. My legs shook slightly as they placed it down, knowing it was most certainly for me. Set near the house, in perfect view of everyone, Charlie had me place my hands on the seat, bent over to show everyone my plugged little hole. Seeing the vibrator that I knew so well, my personal tormentor, I whimpered as it was generously lubed up.

I stayed as still as I could, feeling it invade my ass, moaning constantly as it slowly made its way across my g-spot. As the base snugly sat against my cheeks, Derrick strapped it inside of me, preventing any escape. My eyes wide, clitty already starting to leak, I whined like the little slut I was as they stripped me down to my corset and stockings. Soon sitting down, I felt the metal cuffs lock me into the chair, one even connected to the back going around my neck. Forced to stay completely still, staring forward, I saw the excited, anticipating eyes staring back at me.

Charlie brought the vibrator to a low hum, as guests explored the trapped sissy. My mouth was a constant stream of tiny, girly whimpers, feeling hands all over me. My poor clit started to leak uncontrollably, which was always generously placed onto a finger for me to suck. Soon the remote was passed around, new hands enjoying teasing me with pulse settings, watching as I shook with pleasure.

As I approached my first orgasm, my mouth open silently as I felt it tearing through my body, I came to the cheers of the group, seeing the smirk on Charlie's face. My poor clit spurting and leaking uncontrollably, nearly in tears from the vibrations coursing through me. Derrick ran a hand through my wig, sweat collecting underneath from cumming. I whined, unsure how much more I could take, humiliated with how I felt being shown off like this.

However Derrick had other plans, stifling my complaints with a penis gag, feeling it deep inside my mouth. Muffled moaning, I was trapped as their plaything, each person enjoying their time making me quiver and cum. My clit straining, being held and spanked by multiple hands, shivering as I felt them rub and grip my stocking-clad thighs, my mind felt as if it was breaking apart.

After a while their friends began to filter out, making sure to say goodbye to the whimpering sissy. I received final taps on my clit, kisses on my cheek, and a few pinched nipples. As the last guest was out the door, the vibrator finally was mercifully turned off. Tears dripped off my face as they removed me from the chair, helping me steady on my heels. Charlie held my head to his shoulder, patting my cheek lovingly.

"Rory, we are so proud of you baby girl. You were just the perfect toy to show off to our friends." I smiled, happy moans escaping my lips as his hand gently caressed me.

Derrick smiled behind me, his hands helping support my tired and weak legs as they ushered me to the dungeon. "Such a good girl today, Rory. We're so happy to call you ours." I sighed at the wonderful words, letting them wash over me, my mind blank of anything else. They led me to a new purchase for the room, my own little cage they could keep me in. Kneeling, I took off my heels and crawled in, staring up at both of them. I heard the lock click shut, safely put away for the time being.

Charlie stared down proudly, his head resting on Derrick's shoulder. "Our perfect little sissy. I cannot wait for all that we have planned for her." Smiling, holding his husband close, Derrick nodded in agreement. I moaned contently, drifting off to sleep as my new Masters kept a watchful eye over me.

All I had wanted was a discount on some cute clothes, adding to the wardrobe of my feminine self. What I got instead, was being owned by two of the most wonderful people I knew, shown off as their proud little sissy toy, pushed beyond what I thought possible.

It was the best deal I had ever made.

12