A Kezani Nightcap

Story Info
Kimels give Pyrista a late night treatment.
6.1k words
4.38
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oghma here! So, I'm back to doing commissions, and thus I returned to the world of Azeroth. Once again we see Pyrista getting way in over her head due to strange circumstances. Hope you all enjoy this one, and I'll see you real soon for the next chapter of "The Preacher's Son."*

**Disclaimer; All OCs are used with explicit permission from their creators. All characters depicted in sexual situations within are of 18 years or older.**

*

Pyrista slowly removed her clothes and left them on the floor in a scattered semi-pile. She was in no mood to organize her things. Unfortunately, all her clothes were being washed so she was going to have to sleep in the nude. With that, she wobbled over and just collapsed into the bed. How fortunate for her that Kimels had sprung for an extra room. It seemed like the only piece of good luck she'd had all day. Inbetween getting ripped off 700 gold for a pair of cursed pants, having a major orgasm in the middle of the town square in front of everybody, getting dp'd in a bathhouse and having to flee her old inn... she swore there had to be some kind of additional curse of bad luck in those pants. But then again if that were there, Kimels would have easily spotted it. Sadly, it seemed there wasn't any kind of supernatural explanation for her string of misfortunate events.

Well, in fairness it wasn't entirely fair to call today a complete loss. In the past 8 hours, she had had more orgasms than she had in the preceding 8 months. Just thinking about the sheer size of the cocks of the phantom, Worgen, and Tauren still sent shivers down through her body from head to hoof. And that rod used by her new goblin friend wasn't too bad either... did this make her a... what did the humans call it again? Size queen? Py had heard the term thrown around derogatorily here and there. Apparently it was frowned upon to like one's partner well-endowed. It didn't make much sense to her, but then again she hadn't really thought about it until recently...

Well, regardless of what she could call herself, all that pleasure had worn her out something fierce. If it hadn't been for Kimels, she probably wouldn't have been able to crawl, let alone walk anymore. But it seemed that even her magic couldn't do much for the fatigue. Why was she still dwelling on all this? Everything was fine right now. All she needed to do was close her heavy eyelids and let sleep take her. As if waiting for a cue, darkness washed over her mind and she drifted away to slumber.

*

Kimels tossed and turned under the covers, it was well after midnight and still, she couldn't sleep. How could she? There was an absolutely gorgeous Draenei sleeping in the very next room! Sure, she had already pumped a few loads into her not a couple hours ago, but something about this Draenei just seemed to refill her balls with very little prompt. What was it about her that did this to her? Was it her gorgeous silver hair, sensual curves, lovely face, and snug yet stretchy pussy? No that couldn't be it, far too mundane of an explanation for all this, though those were certainly aggravating factors. Something about her personality... so naïve and sweet, and yet so innocently lewd at the same time. Could that be the reason? Well whatever it was, it had Kimels' testes working overtime. She could practically feel them sloshing with enough seed to repopulate Pyrista's race thrice over. Naturally, her cock started to follow suit, the blood flowing through her veins was quickly diverted to supply the beast with what it needed. Before too long it had grown uncomfortably large, slapped her abdomen and smeared precum all around. Kimels sighed in frustration, she'd have to do something about this if she ever wanted to get to sleep. She could just try jerking off, spirits knew she would be able to get it over and done with pretty quickly just from the memories of the last few hours. But that would only make the problem worse, the pale imitation her hand provided would never be enough. She needed a tight, wet hole (or two, or three...) to properly satisfy herself... but there was no way Pyrista would sleep through the whole thing. And how would she explain herself when she woke up? Well one way or another, this erection was not going to go away by itself.

All of the sudden, a lewd idea popped into Kimels' head. She now knew what the problem was all along; she had been overthinking things a bit too much. After all, as far as Pyrista knew she was just an extremely empathic healer with unusual methods. Therefore, all she really needed to do was create an ailment and then "solve" it! The only question was... what should she do? Another muscular ache? Nah, that wouldn't work. Not only would Pyrista wonder how it happened, but she might even think Kimels was bad at her job if the aches came back, and then she'd never let her "heal" her again! Perhaps a slight curse? Some kind of illness then. Yeah, that could work; An ailment that sprung up independent of her actions, as well as something that an adventurer could easily catch. Maybe give her a little nausea? No, that would end badly. Plus she really wasn't sure how she'd go about doing that anyways. Something simple then, like a sore throat. An early warning symptom rather than a full-on sign of infection, perfect.

So she had her plan to get some late-night nookie, and knew exactly how she'd go about accomplishing it. Only one question remained; Why was she still lying here? There were holes to fill and her boner wasn't going to be denied! With no more hesitation remaining, Kimels sat up and helped herself down off the bed. Though it was too dark to see the mirror, she didn't need to see it to take in the absurdly lewd sight that was her hardon straining the pajama bottoms. Already a damp spot had formed right where the tip was, and it was only going to get bigger very soon. Well then, she'd just have to take them off now, wouldn't she? Py was only one door down anyways, and she felt confident nobody would be walking around at this hour.

*

Kimels slowly opened the door. The hinges were old and dotted with a little rust, so naturally it creaked. Luckily for her, it wasn't loud enough to wake the sleeping Draenei. Slowly and carefully, she tiptoed towards Pyrista, ensuring that she didn't put too much weight on the floorboards. Pyrista's breathing was soft, not quite a snore but it carried that same degree of idle sleepiness, indicating she was well immersed into dreamland. As carefully as she had opened it, Kimels shut the door behind her. Once again she heard a creak. It probably wasn't nearly as loud as it felt to her, nonetheless, it preceded a long moment of anxious silence as she waited to see how the Draenei reacted. Again, no sign of Pyrista stirring or waking up. With a soft sigh of relief, Kimels placed her pajamas down by the door and made her way to where the big blue prize was. As she approached the bed, she gently pried the covers off, exposing the Draenei's body to the open air. What luck! Pyrista was sleeping nude! Resting on her stomach, Pyrista's splayed hips and curvaceous ass seemed almost presented to Kimels. Ooh, this was going to be good.

It was a little difficult for the Goblin to get up on the bed, at least without shifting the mattress around too much. Still, she was nothing if not determined, and eventually, she was able to climb up and position herself behind Pyrista. What a spectacular view! Without the pretext of the massage, Kimels could take her time and just drink it all in. The soft, blue cushioning of her booty and the snug warmth of her pussy that she'd become oh-so intimately just made the goblin's cock swell with admiration. Kimels took a moment to break her gaze away to stare down at her tremendous erection. She couldn't remember ever seeing it this hard and throbbing. The veins were visibly pulsing with vital fluids, supporting a hardness that could shatter Titansteel. A little pre had already started to dribble from the tip, as if advertising that it wasn't just for show, but was fully capable of that primal purpose behind its design. Kimels could even swear it had grown an inch or two because of it. Still, this was no time to admire her own virility. After all, what good was it if she didn't put it to use?

With a quiet chant to the spirits of fire, Kimels gingerly brought her hand to Pyrista's neck. This was a tricky maneuver that required a lot of precision. Conjuring fire was one thing, but just heat was another matter altogether, especially when it was directed at such a tricky target. Focusing all her mana, Kimels directed the heat towards Pyrista's throat. Not much heat, but just enough to irritate the passage. After a moment or two, she could hear a soft instinctive cough emerging from her lips, perfect. Sooner or later she'd wake up with a burning scratchy throat, and her Shaman masseuse would come to her rescue! A minute or so passed without Pyrista waking up. It didn't take too long for Kimels to start getting impatient. Well... if she was gonna sleep so soundly, no sense in not taking advantage of that.

*

Pyrista's dreams were usually so mundane. Sometimes she traversed through surreal landscapes, met with people that she had only heard of, or just simply soared through the air like a gryphon. Every now and then she got the occasional nightmare, like being pursued by the burning legion or falling off some endless precipice. Very rarely did she have anything close to an erotic dream. But right now this was a big exception.

Surrounding her on all sides was a veritable army of studs, completely naked and sporting equally huge muscles and manhoods. Pyrista couldn't see their faces, but she didn't really seem to mind, there were other things to concern herself with right now after all. Such as the tremendous tree-trunk of a cock ramming into her pussy. Or the other one in her ass. Or the ones in her hands... As a matter of fact, there didn't seem to be a single bit of wasted space on her body, everything that could take a cock currently did. Rather than being overwhelmed by it though, Pyrista took to the lewd act like a fish to water; Her tongue slathered along the length of the one in her mouth as she sucked hard. Her hands jerked up and down in smooth, rapid motions. And she did her best to clench and squeeze the two down below as she undulated her hips.

"Fuck yeah... take it all slut!" Came a growl from somewhere. The voice was deep and aggressive, yet without any further distinction to it. It was the sort of voice one would instinctively think of when one heard those adjectives. Py's subconscious mind wasn't really interested in diverting all that much effort into crafting new voices anyways. Still, it was enough to send a slight chill down her spine; A sensation wrought from both the willing degradation and the approval that she was doing a great job. Pyrista let loose a small gurgle of gratitude around the cock in her mouth.

Yet something was a little off, not that she would notice right now... While the pleasure was certainly intense, it wasn't nearly as overwhelmingly mind-shattering as one would expect from a gangbang of this magnitude. Indeed, all the sensations were muffled, as if they were dulled by some kind of spell. There was one exception, however; a burning sensation deep within her throat. But not the kind of ache she would receive from taking a big cock in there, but rather almost like a deep thirst.

Despite already being within a dream, Pyrista's eyes were shut tight in immersion to the act. Had she opened them to take stock of her surroundings, she might have noticed that there were no faces attached to her facsimile studs. There was no need for them, as they were serving their purpose regardless. In a way it could be seen as a reflection of her inner nature; As much as she tried to present herself as refined and ladylike, deep down she enjoyed being a slut. Not that she would ever admit it to herself mind you, at least not at the moment, but in the end, she was the only one fooled.

All of a sudden, the burning within her throat grew stronger and more intense. Though she didn't know it, the source came from without, a sensation drawn from the real world rather than the dreamscape. On her body's prompt, her mind recognized the outside stimuli and set about lifting her slumber to address it. All around her, the gangbang dissolved into the ether, lost forever in the depths of her subconscious. The phalli were the last to disappear, all the simulation dissipating along with them. It took her a while before she realized that this little pocket reality had faded away. No longer was she upright and pleasing a group. Instead, she was now sprawled face-first on the soft bed she had retired to, with her ass sticking upright to the open air.

*

Kimels was happily hot-dogging the cleft between Pyrista's cheeks. As good as her mouth and pussy were, there was something to be said for this simple act of warm-up. The soft contours of her ass cheeks completely enveloped Kimels' cock, despite its large size, and bathed it in a tender warmth. Not the same kind of heat that being submerged in an orifice would have given her mind you, but a gentler sort, like the difference between a candle and a bonfire. On and on she plowed, so immersed in the act she didn't notice the Draenei shifting in her sleep. "W-what's going on?" she asked nervously. Oh crap.

"Oh uh..." Kimels scrambled for an explanation. She just had to go for the orifice she didn't irritate first. "I felt a ah, disturbance in your aura. Yeah!" Reaching to her right side, Kimels quickly snagged up the blindfold from before and leaned forward to cover up Pyrista's eyes. "You're feeling it in your throat ain'tcha?"

"W-well..." having just awoken from a deep sleep, Pyrista wasn't quite operating at her full mental ability. As such it was difficult to rationalize anything. "Now that you mention it... my throat feels kind of... kind of scratchy?" she reached forward to rub at her neck. Even from the outside, it felt kind of tender to the touch.

"Oh, that's what I was afraid of!" Kimels replied in faux concern. "The miasma in your aura tells me you're getting the Mulgore flu!" Pyrista gasped aloud. There was a Mulgore flu? She'd never heard of such a thing. But then again, Azeroth's plagues were unknown to her in general.

"I-is that dangerous?!" She exclaimed quite loudly. Pyrista had heard horror stories about the "Corrupted Blood" plague that had struck before her people arrived. Would such a thing affect an off-worlder like her more? It wouldn't be the first time a common illness took out a Draenei, and a name like "Mulgore Flu" wasn't exactly instilling her with confidence. "Is it life-threatening?" she repeated, a common sign of high anxiety which was reinforced by the frantic tone of her voice.

"Don't worry!" Kimels answered quickly. Although the cover story seemed to be working, it wouldn't do her much good to have the Draenei panicking. One wrong panicked movement and the blindfold would be gone, lifting the veil on the whole deception. "It won't kill ya, but you won't be doing much adventuring while it passes. But lucky for you..." a sly grin appeared upon her face. If only she could see it. "I can stop it before it starts!"

"How?" Pyrista simply asked. She must have gotten it from that Tauren from earlier. Though she was relieved that her life wasn't in danger, she was heading for Stormwind to meet up with an adventuring group. It would be good if she could have it cured quickly.

"Oh it's uh... just a simple ritual." Responded Kimels. "A deep core massage like before to activate the healing energies within you, followed by a little medicine and a good night's sleep. You should be good in the morning!" Again she seemed to be buying it, but Kimels still had one thing to explain. "Sorry I woke you up, I was kind of hoping to get it cured before you woke up." As far as excuses went, that was probably not one of her best.

"Th-thank you!" Pyrista gushed as she let out a big sigh of relief. Once again it seemed that the Goblin had been in the right place at the right time just when she needed it most. Maybe the spirits were guiding her towards her plights or something.

"No problem!" Kimels said cheerfully. "Just lie there and relax, I'll take care of the whole thing!"

"Wait, just one thing. You're going to do the core massage like last time so um...I-is it okay if I..." Pyrista gulped, trying her best to put it delicately. "O-orgasm when you do that?"

"Oh, yes! Hell it's even better!" Her timidness about the whole thing was so adorable. Which made it all the more satisfying when she got lost in the pleasure.

"Really? Just like with the muscle ache?" Pyrista asked in confusion. She could kind of see the benefit it gave under those circumstances, relaxing her muscles and letting the tension out. But the logic of a climax affecting her ability to fight of a pathogen was eluding her at the moment.

"Yeah, the ah... orgasms energize your chakras and supercharge your body's ability to fight disease!" In fairness, Kimels had heard something like that from a Panderan monk she'd enjoyed the company of some time ago. Tendric or tantic or something like that. Maybe she'd stumble onto that stuff later and draw the connection. Oh well, she was thinking too far ahead. It didn't need to fool her later, just right now. "I mean, you've got a healing vibe to your aura, after all, you're a paladin aren't you?"

"Oh! Yes!" Pyrista nodded. "So if you energize my aura you'll invoke the light through my body and heal me?" Now it made sense to her. If there was one thing the Light was known for, it was healing and restoring order.

"Yep! You got it!" Kimels chirped happily. Well she bought it so...mission accomplished. "Right, now just relax. I'm going to enter your pu-vagina" she corrected herself. "So get ready for that.

"

"Okay..." Pyrista said with a nod. She took a deep breath and instinctively shut her eyes (Not that it would do much good with the blindfold on). With all obstacles gone, Kimels drew her cock back from the cleft one last time, to better aim it at the hole. She took one last moment to admire the view and savor the anticipation. But her impatience got the better of her pretty quickly and with a quick thrust of her hips, she speared about half her length right into Pyrista.

"Hhhaaa!" The Draenei gasped. Even with the prep she'd done, she was still caught unprepared for the overwhelming rush of pleasure she received. After that additional pounding she'd received from the phantom, and another deep massage from Kimels to recover after that she was feeling pretty tender. Not too badly, it wasn't like it was hurting her, but the sensitivity was ramped up quite a bit nonetheless. The slightest movement sent shockwaves, no, full-on earthquakes of pleasure throughout her body. Her pussy quivered and spasmed in delight, as a river of juices flowed from it to better lubricate the invader.

"Hnngg" Kimels grunted through her clenched teeth. As much as she wanted to let her voice out, she knew it would break the illusion. But this Draenei wasn't making it easy for her! Somehow after that massaged earlier she had gotten even tighter! Such a feat didn't seem possible, and yet here she was! Had she been stretched out earlier somehow? Nah that couldn't be it, Pyrista didn't seem like the sort to ride a Tauren down there. Maybe the tension from her earlier adventure had somehow spread its way down there. Kimels subtly shrugged her shoulders, espressing her dismissal to an unseen audience. Well, it was as good of an explanation as any, and honestly it didn't matter too much. Still, the ability to talk dirty would be nice...maybe she could try disguising it as something else? "Alright..." she said in a low voice, doing her best to try and mask the growl inherent within her tone. "If you wanna be healed, you gotta take it all!" She then pushed her hips further into Py, sinking more of her prodigious length inside. "Come on... you can do it! Take it!"

12